Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Orji Uzor Kalu Pleads With Obidients To Stop Attack On Other Parties (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Uzor Kalu Pleads With Obidients To Stop Attack On Other Parties (Video) (22360 Views)

Peter Obi Holds Thank You Session With Obidients In New Jersey, US (Pictures) / Tinubu’s Alleged Forgery: Hyde Kalu Pleads With Atiku To Discontinue Case / Group Warns Reno Omokri To Stop Attack On Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Pleads With Obidients To Stop Attack On Other Parties (Video) by Billygee2u: 9:41pm On Sep 07, 2022
[quote author=AfricanColumbus post=116450737][/quote]
Mumu man
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Pleads With Obidients To Stop Attack On Other Parties (Video) by Billygee2u: 9:43pm On Sep 07, 2022
edungene7:
This one is just looking for relevance a very big disappointment to the people of Abia he is still hoping for APC to remember him after 8yrs having served in prison for looting yeye man
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Pleads With Obidients To Stop Attack On Other Parties (Video) by nazicartel(m): 9:46pm On Sep 07, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Dont plead with anybody!

Why are you begging them? Are they not Nigerians? They have the right to abuse anyone they want for all I care.

But once it gets to physical assault, it would be fire for fire...!!

I saw a post some days ago where some people were taking their one million man walk in Delta state and one stewpid NLander said they should have stoned them. Why would you stone people who are peacefully campaigning for their candidate the same way you are doing for yours.

I posit that anyone who attacks anybody on the account of campaigning for any candidate should be repaid in full and made to feel the full weight of the law!

I don't support Violence. But sorry to digress. Don't want to sound ethnically. You sound like a Yoruba man gingering with his full chest. See if person attack you, attack the person back. No need for noise my brother.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Pleads With Obidients To Stop Attack On Other Parties (Video) by etrouble: 9:46pm On Sep 07, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Dont plead with anybody!

Why are you begging them? Are they not Nigerians? They have the right to abuse anyone they want for all I care.

I saw a post some days ago where some people were taking their one million man walk in Delta state and one stewpid NLander said they should have stoned them. Why would you stone people who are peacefully campaigning for their candidate the same way you are doing for yours.

I posit that anyone who attacks anybody on the account of campaigning for any candidate should be repaid in full and made to feel the full weight of the law!

If people who are supposed to be at work decide to constitute nuisance on Nigeria's road. Any they see, they should accept
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Pleads With Obidients To Stop Attack On Other Parties (Video) by Nigerianization(m): 9:47pm On Sep 07, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Dont plead with anybody!

I second this motion. The era of dogs and baboons being soaked in blood is over for good. Let's catch cruise online without any form of physical confrontation.

That being said,

MC Oluomo and his gang should lay down their arms.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Pleads With Obidients To Stop Attack On Other Parties (Video) by deolumike(m): 9:48pm On Sep 07, 2022

nice
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Pleads With Obidients To Stop Attack On Other Parties (Video) by iezeiyida(m): 9:51pm On Sep 07, 2022
But the two major parties and their online supporters have been attacking Obi|Datti candidacy, and you kept silent without condemning their actions sad

Orji Uzor Kalu is just like Hopeless Uzodinjo, the Supreme Court governor - two of the Igbos slaving for Fulani and betraying their people for selfish, political ambitions cry
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Pleads With Obidients To Stop Attack On Other Parties (Video) by MotiveU(f): 9:55pm On Sep 07, 2022
Sell out

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Pleads With Obidients To Stop Attack On Other Parties (Video) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 07, 2022
Isobug:
I didn't hear or noticed anything about Obidients or is my ears paining me?

U de listen to useless OP here..

Orji na stupid man.

What did he do as governor?

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Pleads With Obidients To Stop Attack On Other Parties (Video) by Thebigheart: 10:00pm On Sep 07, 2022
You people will attack Labour Party and Obidient family.

You will still form victims.

No b juju be that?
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Pleads With Obidients To Stop Attack On Other Parties (Video) by maasoap(m): 10:02pm On Sep 07, 2022
What did he expect from Zombiedients before?
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Pleads With Obidients To Stop Attack On Other Parties (Video) by Mrpojj(m): 10:07pm On Sep 07, 2022
Fool

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Pleads With Obidients To Stop Attack On Other Parties (Video) by PeterObi4LP: 10:08pm On Sep 07, 2022
OUK you are a COMPOUND FOO.L.
You visited Tinubu yesterday and he has infected you with Agbadorialism diseases, you now have the gots to tell us to calm down. Tinubu supporters are the worst compare to OBIdient. We only reciprocate what lies they said against Obi.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Pleads With Obidients To Stop Attack On Other Parties (Video) by naijamerican: 10:26pm On Sep 07, 2022
May god punish this ewu
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Pleads With Obidients To Stop Attack On Other Parties (Video) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 10:30pm On Sep 07, 2022
This is time for revolution in this nation
This is not time to pamper any politicians if. You Bleep up we expose you so

Nigerians need healing now from many years of corruption so this time is for the thief

Apc and PDP need to be stop
Enough is enough we need healings

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Pleads With Obidients To Stop Attack On Other Parties (Video) by maestroferddi: 10:32pm On Sep 07, 2022
Where did he mention Obi supporters in the clip?

This forum is fast becoming a joke...

2 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Pleads With Obidients To Stop Attack On Other Parties (Video) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:33pm On Sep 07, 2022
The Obidients are no respecter of corrupt elements like kalu and Tinubu

This old thieves have so destroyed this country with there thieving ways and should be made to vormit all they've stolen or face whatever treatment that the Nigerian people got for them good or bad ..

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Pleads With Obidients To Stop Attack On Other Parties (Video) by Ance4Liverpool: 10:36pm On Sep 07, 2022
All i no and believe is that Obidient is better than sacrifice
I can't wait for campaign to start proper bcs so many people will be disappointed on the kind of crowd obidati will pull
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Pleads With Obidients To Stop Attack On Other Parties (Video) by Samajogs: 10:41pm On Sep 07, 2022
The guilty an greedy ones are always afraid
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Pleads With Obidients To Stop Attack On Other Parties (Video) by masui(m): 10:49pm On Sep 07, 2022
Nightwolf1:
This thief that contributed in making Aba a pigsty should go and bow again to Tinubu his mentor in thievery. grin grin

This is not Jonathan they insulted to the moon and back. Obidients are ready to return the favour a zillion times.

We move

Tiri kposa for you comrade.

Let's keep pressing their neck till they exhaust all available oxygen
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Pleads With Obidients To Stop Attack On Other Parties (Video) by masui(m): 10:51pm On Sep 07, 2022
MoneyMustBMade:
This is time for revolution in this nation
This is not time to pamper any politicians if. You Bleep up we expose you so

Nigerians need healing now from many years of corruption so this time is for the thief

Apc and PDP need to be stop
Enough is enough we need healings

Yes oooo

Parade must change direction.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Pleads With Obidients To Stop Attack On Other Parties (Video) by Alary: 11:00pm On Sep 07, 2022
Obituary
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Pleads With Obidients To Stop Attack On Other Parties (Video) by Legalese(m): 11:23pm On Sep 07, 2022
Where did he mention Obedients? Dumb fecks

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Pleads With Obidients To Stop Attack On Other Parties (Video) by slimghost(m): 11:24pm On Sep 07, 2022
Where did he mention Obidients?.
Nairaland, a forum of morons!

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Pleads With Obidients To Stop Attack On Other Parties (Video) by HARRYPORTTERJNR: 11:27pm On Sep 07, 2022
[quote author=AfricanColumbus post=116450737][/quote].THE SECOND BIGGEST FOOL AFTER HOPE UZORDINMA HAS SPOKEN.GIVE HIM 1 AGBADO AND 3 CASSAVA TO CALM HIS NERVES

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Pleads With Obidients To Stop Attack On Other Parties (Video) by 4ward4: 11:28pm On Sep 07, 2022
Begging for what exactly. I guess it is no longer business as usual.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Pleads With Obidients To Stop Attack On Other Parties (Video) by aikyg(m): 11:31pm On Sep 07, 2022
How is this not fake news? The man never mentioned Obidients. How did this make front page?

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Pleads With Obidients To Stop Attack On Other Parties (Video) by Mickykarim: 11:35pm On Sep 07, 2022
WHY THE PLEAD AND TO SERVE WHAT PURPOSE?

Why ask BUFFOONS to not hang themselves?
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Pleads With Obidients To Stop Attack On Other Parties (Video) by adriano50: 11:54pm On Sep 07, 2022
Kalu you are mad don't worry we go deal with una specially labour party all the way

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Pleads With Obidients To Stop Attack On Other Parties (Video) by Enkidu70: 12:07am On Sep 08, 2022
Was that what Tinubu asked from him?

This Orji Kalu is a terrible human being

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fani-kayode Congratulats Aregbesola For Defeatin Omisore “Convincingly" / Buhari Names Gbemisola Saraki As Otuoke University Council Chairman / Nothing Must Happen To Kukah, ECWA Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.