Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,815 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Tinubu’s Alleged Forgery: Hyde Kalu Pleads With Atiku To Discontinue Case - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Alleged Forgery: Hyde Kalu Pleads With Atiku To Discontinue Case (21617 Views)

Obi v Tinubu: Tribunal admits documents on Tinubu's alleged illicit drug offence / David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US / Orji Uzor Kalu Pleads With Obidients To Stop Attack On Other Parties (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu’s Alleged Forgery: Hyde Kalu Pleads With Atiku To Discontinue Case by iSense247: 6:06pm On Sep 25, 2023
A youth leader of the All Progressives Congress, Hyde Kalu has asked the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party and former Vice President of Nigeria, Atiku Abubakar to drop his case pursuing the validity of President Bola Tinubu’s educational qualifications in the United States.

The APC youth leader in Abia State said that the call becomes necessary, “because the issue is already generating negative attention to Nigeria across the globe, and Atiku should save the country this embarrassment.”

Kalu, in a press statement sent to the media on Monday, said that “it is quite unfortunate that the pride of Nigeria has been dragged to a point of ridicule in the comity of nations.”

He thus pleads with Atiku to discontinue the litigation in the United States and allow the judiciary in Nigeria to decide the post election dispute arising from the 2023 presidential election.

He said, “Atiku is a statesman, and it is not in contention that he has the love of Nigeria at heart.

“I am sure that no Nigerian is happy with the way our country has been subjected to ridicule over the court ruling in the United States

“For the love of this country and to spare Nigerians the shame of how this process may end, it is important that we plead with Atiku to drop that case and not allow us wash our dirty linens in the public.

“We are all patriots, and I believe that we can have a decent way of handling this matter and save Nigerians the shame of this impending embarrassment.

The election has come and gone, and a president has emerged. We are all humans, and that is why I am pleading with Atiku to discontinue the case in America for the sake of the country and in consideration of the friendship between him and President Tinubu,” Kalu said.

It will be recalled that Judge Jeffrey Gilbert of a Chicago Magistrate Court had asked the Chicago State University to testify under oath in a discovery of President Tinubu’s academic records at the university, and the president caused an emergency appeal to the ruling citing “severe and irreparable damage” to him if the order of the magistrate court was granted.

Atiku is contesting the declaration of President Tinubu as the winner of the February 25 presidential election and one of the grounds of his appeal is that the president forged the document of his academic record that was submitted to the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC).
https://authorityngr.com/2023/09/25/tinubus-alleged-forgery-apc-youth-leader-pleads-with-atiku-to-discontinue-case-in-us-court/

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Alleged Forgery: Hyde Kalu Pleads With Atiku To Discontinue Case by Cooldowntemper: 6:08pm On Sep 25, 2023
E choke them for the Adams apple

184 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Alleged Forgery: Hyde Kalu Pleads With Atiku To Discontinue Case by iSense247: 6:12pm On Sep 25, 2023
The APC youth leader in Abia State said that the call becomes necessary, “because the issue is already generating negative attention to Nigeria across the globe, and Atiku should save the country this embarrassment.”

Kalu, in a press statement sent to the media on Monday, said that “it is quite unfortunate that the pride of Nigeria has been dragged to a point of ridicule in the comity of nations.”
Mr Kalu, you are speaking for yourself and your party and not for patriotic Nigerians. As for we sane citizens, we are eager to know the identity of the kleptomaniac drug baron who is ruling us. Is he really from Nigeria or a migrant from one of the African countries? Is he really a normal human being or an akudaya?

206 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Alleged Forgery: Hyde Kalu Pleads With Atiku To Discontinue Case by Cooldowntemper: 6:14pm On Sep 25, 2023
Nlfpmod come see something

The cocaine sniffer is running helta A scatter

56 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Alleged Forgery: Hyde Kalu Pleads With Atiku To Discontinue Case by Pandev(m): 6:15pm On Sep 25, 2023
All these fake news merchants, you go wail tire

320 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Alleged Forgery: Hyde Kalu Pleads With Atiku To Discontinue Case by fuckingAyaya(m): 6:16pm On Sep 25, 2023
We need the military men now 💪🏾

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Alleged Forgery: Hyde Kalu Pleads With Atiku To Discontinue Case by EyeCumInPiece: 6:20pm On Sep 25, 2023
No way. We die here. grin

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Alleged Forgery: Hyde Kalu Pleads With Atiku To Discontinue Case by ogododo: 6:21pm On Sep 25, 2023

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Alleged Forgery: Hyde Kalu Pleads With Atiku To Discontinue Case by KpukpuyekePikin(f): 6:21pm On Sep 25, 2023
On behalf of the Association of Ronu Criminals and Rice Bandit Terrorists, we plead with Atiku to drop the case. We know our baba Gbola Tilumbu is a criminal. How do we get our 33k monthly stipend if our baba is flushed away from the presidency?

76 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Alleged Forgery: Hyde Kalu Pleads With Atiku To Discontinue Case by holina: 6:21pm On Sep 25, 2023
https:///+XzC0gEzM_IJkMDQ0

JOIN THIS TELEGRAM group with this LINK FOR FREEBIES AND GIVEAWAYS.

THANK ME LATER
Re: Tinubu’s Alleged Forgery: Hyde Kalu Pleads With Atiku To Discontinue Case by simongonner: 6:21pm On Sep 25, 2023
Thunder fire the APC youth

48 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Alleged Forgery: Hyde Kalu Pleads With Atiku To Discontinue Case by SensualMan: 6:21pm On Sep 25, 2023
Lol. A sitting President running kitikata on certificate matters.

Even Buhari was able to present his Bread paper and Nepa certificates yet a first class accountant wants his certificate released but without gender and other details grin

I really want this Tinubu to continue as President, he should complete his 8 year tenure to increase the number of yoruba people who are dying of hunger, disease and starvation. Even their fathers now are taking the easy Awolowo way by jumping into the lagoon grin

Bola on your mandate!

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Alleged Forgery: Hyde Kalu Pleads With Atiku To Discontinue Case by 004gist: 6:21pm On Sep 25, 2023
angry

which one is abia youth leader again
the last one was ijaw youth
all this paid actor.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Alleged Forgery: Hyde Kalu Pleads With Atiku To Discontinue Case by ZaddyJ: 6:21pm On Sep 25, 2023
grin grin guy
Re: Tinubu’s Alleged Forgery: Hyde Kalu Pleads With Atiku To Discontinue Case by Seefinish: 6:22pm On Sep 25, 2023
Bulaba must be removed by fire and by force

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Alleged Forgery: Hyde Kalu Pleads With Atiku To Discontinue Case by STEWpid(f): 6:22pm On Sep 25, 2023
Chai..

How much of the news on FP are true?
Re: Tinubu’s Alleged Forgery: Hyde Kalu Pleads With Atiku To Discontinue Case by Starships4u(m): 6:22pm On Sep 25, 2023
Hmmmmmn.
Re: Tinubu’s Alleged Forgery: Hyde Kalu Pleads With Atiku To Discontinue Case by Eriokanmi: 6:22pm On Sep 25, 2023
It rebrands or further portrays Nigeria as a bad country. I'd urge everyone to leave this man to teach Nigerians a lesson for the next 4 years. We deserve it.

If you force yourself into power but the international communities are unwilling to assist you with grants and refused to bring money for investment, what would you do? Since Tinubu assumed office, no single achievement in foreign investments rather, multinationals are leaving. We only hear fake news here and there.

They even told us UAE had lifted visa ban on Nigerians which later turned out to be fake news as UAE debunked it. I was even happy cos I was planning to take my family to UAE this December and visit Oman, also visit Saudi Arabia as non-muslim with their tourist visa before I learnt visa ban lifting news was fake news. We should expect more of such lies in the next 4 years.

In Nigeria, criminals are seen as saints in our court of law. How the forfeiture of nearly 500k usd, which a low cadre American doesn't see in this/her entire working life is seen as a civil case won't be viewed that way if tinubu were a Briton or American. He'd be eating beans for the rest of his life. A forfeiture as a result of drug business is criminal offence. I can't allow one dollar of my hard-earned money to go missing in the bank and I'd not challenge it, not to talk of such a huge sum.

Good leadership begets respects

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Alleged Forgery: Hyde Kalu Pleads With Atiku To Discontinue Case by Netajohn918: 6:22pm On Sep 25, 2023
I de watch noted
Re: Tinubu’s Alleged Forgery: Hyde Kalu Pleads With Atiku To Discontinue Case by SolarEdge: 6:22pm On Sep 25, 2023
lolz..dey play

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Alleged Forgery: Hyde Kalu Pleads With Atiku To Discontinue Case by Kestolove(m): 6:22pm On Sep 25, 2023
Who send you? Iyamiri kowei

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Alleged Forgery: Hyde Kalu Pleads With Atiku To Discontinue Case by Lanre4uonly(m): 6:23pm On Sep 25, 2023
Okay.
Re: Tinubu’s Alleged Forgery: Hyde Kalu Pleads With Atiku To Discontinue Case by inforesource: 6:24pm On Sep 25, 2023
Are u serious. Is it not better to let it come out openly so that this matter can rest once and for all?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Alleged Forgery: Hyde Kalu Pleads With Atiku To Discontinue Case by Maize247(f): 6:24pm On Sep 25, 2023
There is nothing in Atiku case ss Tinubu lawyer is only messing with their psyche. We understand the meaning and reason for this advice by Ipob APC member

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Alleged Forgery: Hyde Kalu Pleads With Atiku To Discontinue Case by Holluwhakemmy(f): 6:24pm On Sep 25, 2023
All eyes on Chicago judiciary lol

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Alleged Forgery: Hyde Kalu Pleads With Atiku To Discontinue Case by Klasique911(m): 6:24pm On Sep 25, 2023
Keep dragging Thief_nubu by the balls until he returns back the stolen mandate

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Alleged Forgery: Hyde Kalu Pleads With Atiku To Discontinue Case by benzion72(m): 6:24pm On Sep 25, 2023
No no no I disagree it Tinubu that should resign and save Nigeria from embarrassment

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Alleged Forgery: Hyde Kalu Pleads With Atiku To Discontinue Case by ejieddy: 6:24pm On Sep 25, 2023
You are mad! That linen will be washed o. Let it be established that our president forged his certificate but we still declared him winner. Then let me see you catch or prosecute anybody who cheats is Waec, Utme or any other examination. Let's kuku be cheating and be going. Nonsense and ingredients.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Alleged Forgery: Hyde Kalu Pleads With Atiku To Discontinue Case by Godjone(m): 6:24pm On Sep 25, 2023
cheesy
Ebola is a big thief

According to APC youth leader

"For the love of this country and to spare Nigerians the shame of how this process may end, it is important that we plead with Atiku to drop that case and not allow us wash our dirty linens in the public."

That means tinubu is a certified forger and an electoral rogue

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Alleged Forgery: Hyde Kalu Pleads With Atiku To Discontinue Case by benzion72(m): 6:25pm On Sep 25, 2023
No no no I disagree it is Tinubu that should resign and save Nigeria from embarrassment

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Alleged Forgery: Hyde Kalu Pleads With Atiku To Discontinue Case by obembet(f): 6:25pm On Sep 25, 2023
benzion72:
No no no I disagree it Tinubu that should resign and save Nigeria from embarrassment

And handover to VP, the guy is really good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reps Order Banks To Unfreeze Patience Jonathan's Accounts / Wike Departs Port Harcourt For Abuja, In Preparation For PDP Convention - Pics / Governor Akeredolu Eating With Pupils In Classroom (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.