Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Pity The Next President Of Nigeria, He Is Entering An Office Full Of Scorpions - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pity The Next President Of Nigeria, He Is Entering An Office Full Of Scorpions (837 Views)

Tinubu Is Too Old To Lead Nigeria, He Is Supposed To Be Resting - Iyabo Ojo / Governor Soludo's 100 Days In Office (Full Speech) / Kogi Man Wearing T-shirt With “I Pity The Fool” Inscription Receives Wheelbarrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pity The Next President Of Nigeria, He Is Entering An Office Full Of Scorpions by gidgiddy: 1:58pm On Sep 08, 2022
High insecurity, inflation, plummeting Naira, dwindling resources, ballooning debt, disunity, secessionist activity, incessant strikes, high unemployment, looming recession.........

APC and PDP really outdid themselves on who could wreck Nigeria better in the last 24 years

Pity the next President, whoever he may be, the disaster waiting for him is going to make him sweat profusely for 4 years

Its like going into an office full of Scorpions knowing you will be stung multiple times

2 Likes

Re: Pity The Next President Of Nigeria, He Is Entering An Office Full Of Scorpions by midehi2(f): 1:59pm On Sep 08, 2022
cheesy but it won't sting people like Tinubu, he will know the way round and add more scorpions before leaving cool

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pity The Next President Of Nigeria, He Is Entering An Office Full Of Scorpions by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 08, 2022
tomorrow vcan change a story
Re: Pity The Next President Of Nigeria, He Is Entering An Office Full Of Scorpions by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 08, 2022
But God will lead obi through!
It won't be too hard for him!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pity The Next President Of Nigeria, He Is Entering An Office Full Of Scorpions by duro4chang(m): 2:14pm On Sep 08, 2022
gidgiddy:
High insecurity, inflation, plummeting Naira, dwindling resources, ballooning debt, disunity, secessionist activity, incessant strikes, high unemployment, looming recession.........

APC and PDP really outdid themselves on who could wreck Nigeria better in the last 24 years

Pity the next President, whoever he may be, the disaster waiting for him is going to make him sweat profusely for 4 years

Its like going into an office full of Scorpions knowing you will be stung multiple times
I no pity them. Shebi they say they wan rule. Make them rule now.
Re: Pity The Next President Of Nigeria, He Is Entering An Office Full Of Scorpions by Humbleyou: 2:15pm On Sep 08, 2022
Re: Pity The Next President Of Nigeria, He Is Entering An Office Full Of Scorpions by haffaze777(m): 2:18pm On Sep 08, 2022
God bless Yekini amoda Ogunleregrin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pity The Next President Of Nigeria, He Is Entering An Office Full Of Scorpions by oluwadabira111(m): 2:19pm On Sep 08, 2022
haffaze777:
God bless Yekini amoda Ogunleregrin
Agbadorians I sight you brr angry cool

2 Likes

Re: Pity The Next President Of Nigeria, He Is Entering An Office Full Of Scorpions by haffaze777(m): 2:22pm On Sep 08, 2022
oluwadabira111:
Agbadorians I sight you brr angry cool

Na we Agbadorian be that,Thank you my Obidient bandit brothergrin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pity The Next President Of Nigeria, He Is Entering An Office Full Of Scorpions by SlavaUkraini: 2:24pm On Sep 08, 2022
And I pity those that would vote for a Sick Tinubu as President..

A Sick Man cannot Rule a Sick Nation. ... The Truth must be Told.

2 Likes

Re: Pity The Next President Of Nigeria, He Is Entering An Office Full Of Scorpions by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 08, 2022
midehi2:
cheesy but it won't sting people like Tinubu, he will know the way round and add more scorpions before leaving cool
Rest please, what is your problem with Tinubu? I hope you are not living in Lagos else you should kindly eat your words
Re: Pity The Next President Of Nigeria, He Is Entering An Office Full Of Scorpions by oluwadabira111(m): 2:25pm On Sep 08, 2022
haffaze777:

Na we Agbadorian be that,Thank you my Obidient bandit brothergrin
May we not be unfortunate shocked cool

2 Likes

Re: Pity The Next President Of Nigeria, He Is Entering An Office Full Of Scorpions by oluwadabira111(m): 2:26pm On Sep 08, 2022
Rozross:
Rest please, what is your problem with Tinubu? I hope you are not living in Lagos else you should kindly eat your words
Can I kindly ask... wetin dey special with lagos?

2 Likes

Re: Pity The Next President Of Nigeria, He Is Entering An Office Full Of Scorpions by DWickedLandLord: 2:28pm On Sep 08, 2022
duro4chang:
I no pity them. Shebi they say they wan rule. Make them rule now.

What is it with Nigerians and the word 'RULE'
I don't understand that thing

Are we running a classism society?
Is Nigeria a kingdom?
Is it the fourteenth century?
We the voters are peasants of the Monarch?

Crazy how some people see themselves as less than because they don't have

How can you see another man as your "Ruler"

1 Like

Re: Pity The Next President Of Nigeria, He Is Entering An Office Full Of Scorpions by midehi2(f): 2:29pm On Sep 08, 2022
Rozross:
Which mumu Lagos, wey agberos full like ant, even any road hawker are made to pay "owoda" embarassed

1 Like

Re: Pity The Next President Of Nigeria, He Is Entering An Office Full Of Scorpions by AdamuKD: 2:29pm On Sep 08, 2022
I dey pity Obi but God go help him

1 Like

Re: Pity The Next President Of Nigeria, He Is Entering An Office Full Of Scorpions by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 08, 2022
oluwadabira111:
Can I kindly ask... wetin dey special with lagos?
LAGOS the centre of excellence? I don’t even like Lagos but without LAGOS Nigeria will not function well
Re: Pity The Next President Of Nigeria, He Is Entering An Office Full Of Scorpions by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 08, 2022
midehi2:

Which mumu Lagos, wey agberos full like ant, even any road hawker are made to pay "owoda" embarassed
What does it take to win you to our side? Or your politics is just online

1 Like

Re: Pity The Next President Of Nigeria, He Is Entering An Office Full Of Scorpions by duro4chang(m): 2:32pm On Sep 08, 2022
DWickedLandLord:

What is it with Nigerians and the word 'RULE' I don't understand that thing
Are we running a classism society? Is Nigeria a kingdom? Is it the fourteenth century? We the voters are peasants of the Monarch?
Oga, it depends on your intepretation of the word 'rule'.
Re: Pity The Next President Of Nigeria, He Is Entering An Office Full Of Scorpions by midehi2(f): 2:33pm On Sep 08, 2022
Rozross:
What does it take to win you to our side? Or your politics is just online
cheesy cheesy Which is your side?
Re: Pity The Next President Of Nigeria, He Is Entering An Office Full Of Scorpions by AdamuKD: 2:35pm On Sep 08, 2022
Rozross:
You are a senseless girl. Any some thing Lagos. Anything, Tilinbu built Lagos ain't you ashamed of yourself.
Maybe it's frustration that is worrying Sha. Go and marry to be useful to your miserable and pathetic life. Olosho
Re: Pity The Next President Of Nigeria, He Is Entering An Office Full Of Scorpions by AdamuKD: 2:37pm On Sep 08, 2022
Rozross:
LAGOS the centre of excellence? I don’t even like Lagos but without LAGOS Nigeria will not function well
Don't mind that olosho. She dey there they fvck up and down. Lagos wey na slum with crazy people everywhere
Re: Pity The Next President Of Nigeria, He Is Entering An Office Full Of Scorpions by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 08, 2022
midehi2:

cheesy cheesy Which is your side?
Big daddy’s side

1 Like

Re: Pity The Next President Of Nigeria, He Is Entering An Office Full Of Scorpions by midehi2(f): 2:41pm On Sep 08, 2022
Rozross:
Big daddy’s side
Tinubu or Atiku?
Re: Pity The Next President Of Nigeria, He Is Entering An Office Full Of Scorpions by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 08, 2022
AdamuKD:

You are a senseless girl. Any some thing Lagos. Anything, Tilinbu built Lagos ain't you ashamed of yourself.
Maybe it's frustration that is worrying Sha. Go and marry to be useful to your miserable and pathetic life. Olosho
I’m politically shameless, what about that?

1 Like

Re: Pity The Next President Of Nigeria, He Is Entering An Office Full Of Scorpions by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 08, 2022
midehi2:

Tinubu or Atiku?
Please we have only one big daddy in Nigeria and he’s no other person than Omo iyaloja jagaban borgu Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Pity The Next President Of Nigeria, He Is Entering An Office Full Of Scorpions by DWickedLandLord: 2:42pm On Sep 08, 2022
duro4chang:
Oga, it depends on your intepretation of the word 'rule'.

Oya interpret "Oga" for me

Maybe you don't understand context.

The way Nigerians use "Rule" there's no room for interpretation. The emotion conveyed is quite clear
Re: Pity The Next President Of Nigeria, He Is Entering An Office Full Of Scorpions by midehi2(f): 2:50pm On Sep 08, 2022
Rozross:
Please we have only one big daddy in Nigeria and he’s no other person than Omo iyaloja jagaban borgu Tinubu
I no gree grin
Re: Pity The Next President Of Nigeria, He Is Entering An Office Full Of Scorpions by DeLaRue: 2:52pm On Sep 08, 2022
Next president:

1. Remove fuel subsidy even if it means doing so gradually over a period of say, 18 months.
2. Offer every assistance necessary to facilitate the timely completion of Dangote's refinery (this is key)

1 & 2 will help to stabilise government finances and strengthen the Naira

3. Fight and bring insecurity under tangible control
4. Where international trade agreements permit, significantly increase import duty on non-essential/luxury items and foods
5. Double down on policies that will help us to produce more of what we eat and use
6. Strengthen the justice system to ensure its independence and promote laws to impose heavy sanctions on corrupt judges.
7. Appoint a competent Central Bank Governor and ensure the bank is independent
8. Appoint competent Ministers

Do these, and the President is 50% on his way to succeeding.

Don't do 1,2 & 3, the President will probably end up being impeached as the country's challenges will simply be too much for many to cope with.
Re: Pity The Next President Of Nigeria, He Is Entering An Office Full Of Scorpions by haffaze777(m): 2:53pm On Sep 08, 2022
oluwadabira111:
May we not be unfortunate shocked cool

As to follow Obidient amingrin
Re: Pity The Next President Of Nigeria, He Is Entering An Office Full Of Scorpions by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 3:03pm On Sep 08, 2022
DWickedLandLord:

What is it with Nigerians and the word 'RULE'
I don't understand that thing

Are we running a classism society?
Is Nigeria a kingdom?
Is it the fourteenth century?
We the voters are peasants of the Monarch?

Crazy how some people see themselves as less than because they don't have

How can you see another man as your "Ruler"

Does it look like a democracy to you?
We have been experiencing rulership instead of leadership for the past 7+ years
Re: Pity The Next President Of Nigeria, He Is Entering An Office Full Of Scorpions by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 08, 2022
midehi2:

I no gree grin
Anyways you still have now till November to make up your mind. Don’t be deceived by Obi and his numerous lies

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pic : Bayelsa Kidnap Kingpin Sighted Doing Praise And Worship In Church / Video: Erosion Damages Onitsha-owerri Road, Makes It Dangerous To Drive Through / If You're A Southerner Supporting Atiku, Just Know You're A Slave!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.