Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,421 members, 7,861,181 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:06 AM

Pity The Next President Of Nigeria, He Is Entering An Office Full Of Scorpions - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pity The Next President Of Nigeria, He Is Entering An Office Full Of Scorpions (864 Views)

I Will Not Listen To Kanu From Nigeria, He Must Meet Me In Finland - Simon Ekpa / Tinubu Is Too Old To Lead Nigeria, He Is Supposed To Be Resting - Iyabo Ojo / Kogi Man Wearing T-shirt With “I Pity The Fool” Inscription Receives Wheelbarrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Pity The Next President Of Nigeria, He Is Entering An Office Full Of Scorpions by mank1234(m): 3:19pm On Sep 08, 2022
gidgiddy:
High insecurity, inflation, plummeting Naira, dwindling resources, ballooning debt, disunity, secessionist activity, incessant strikes, high unemployment, looming recession.........

APC and PDP really outdid themselves on who could wreck Nigeria better in the last 24 years

Pity the next President, whoever he may be, the disaster waiting for him is going to make him sweat profusely for 4 years

Its like going into an office full of Scorpions knowing you will be stung multiple times

Position that some contestants are spending millions of dollars to enter. Why should we pity them?
Re: Pity The Next President Of Nigeria, He Is Entering An Office Full Of Scorpions by DWickedLandLord: 3:34pm On Sep 08, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Does it look like a democracy to you?
We have been experiencing rulership instead of leadership for the past 7+ years

I hear you.
But it didn't start with Buhari

People even use Rule for their state governors
Re: Pity The Next President Of Nigeria, He Is Entering An Office Full Of Scorpions by techWriter3: 4:11pm On Sep 08, 2022
But God will advantage politicians through!It won't would too hard for him!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wike Goes Dirty On Atiku Reveal Secrets Of Their Discussion (video) / Queen Elizabeth: Don’t Rename UNN, Ohanaeze Tells Presidency / Is Fuel Scarcity Back In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.