Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Mercy Johnson's Fiancee Finally Opens Up,lovely Wants To Ruin My Relationship An - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson's Fiancee Finally Opens Up,lovely Wants To Ruin My Relationship An (15663 Views)

Yul Edochie: Stalker Wants My Manhood Picture, Vows To Ruin Me / Ini Edo's Alleged New Lover Finally Opens Up / Mercy Johnson Is Wanted By Nigerian Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson's Fiancee Finally Opens Up,lovely Wants To Ruin My Relationship An by bencobenz(m): 11:02am On Aug 12, 2011
Pasan ti afi na Lovely iyale. . . . . o nbe laja fun Mercy johnson iyawo
Re: Mercy Johnson's Fiancee Finally Opens Up,lovely Wants To Ruin My Relationship An by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 12, 2011
ogombo:

Read The Bible Book of Titus 1:6  and 1 Timothy 3:2-----"Husband of one Wife'" and ask your question in a dignified manner and not in a way to mock God's word the bible.

I will ask my question in whatever way I deem fit. Those two bible passages talked about the characteristics/what is required of a Bishop. It never said men should have one wife.

I believe the bible has CLEARLY set-down laws governing life and I haven't seen where it did advice common men to marry one wife.

Please I need clear proof. Study the entire passage before replying
Re: Mercy Johnson's Fiancee Finally Opens Up,lovely Wants To Ruin My Relationship An by MissyB3(f): 11:36am On Aug 12, 2011
[size=20pt]UPDATE!!![/size]

Lovely Okojie sends in divorce petition and marriage certificate

[img]http://2.bp..com/-4Y6cI6m9qcw/TkTp3bKbJdI/AAAAAAAAGIU/Lr2sO6kGWbQ/s1600/ojo.jpg[/img]
Hi Linda, this is the divorce petition Odianosen sent to my father. Also they postponed the August 9th court case till next week.

Another copy of the divorce petition and marriage certificate
[img]http://3.bp..com/-ZxhvJH6Uul4/TkTp7OcMhVI/AAAAAAAAGIY/Lw79SSovCdI/s640/ojo+2.jpg[/img]

Lovely - ''Also below is the copy of the marriage certificate. AGBEBOAYE is Odianose grandfather`s name which he was using as at the time we got married. He is also known as Garza. I sent this copy for you all to know the truth. I have never lied about this whole thing from the beginning. I see no reason why a man would deny his own children and accuse his wife of infidelity all in the name of being with another woman. Thanks and God bless you all''.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-L27OJHaoKIQ/TkTqBzKxoqI/AAAAAAAAGIc/qf1t4jbfASg/s640/lovely+okojie+-+divorce+petition.png[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-94exVL9Sw_o/TkTqDnMcdII/AAAAAAAAGIk/lSQY8G2TD0o/s640/lovely+and+prince+okojie+marriage+certificate.02.png[/img]
Re: Mercy Johnson's Fiancee Finally Opens Up,lovely Wants To Ruin My Relationship An by ogombo: 11:55am On Aug 12, 2011
pDude:

I will ask my question in whatever way I deem fit. Those two bible passages talked about the characteristics/what is required of a Bishop. It never said men should have one wife.

I believe the bible has CLEARLY set-down laws governing life and I haven't seen where it did advice common men to marry one wife.

Please I need clear proof. Study the entire passage before replying
::

Originally  man was to have only one wife - Gen 2:18, 22-25. God want man to have just one wife. And that was why he created one woman for Adam and not wives for him. But because of Human Imperfection and greedines, Men accumulated more that one Wife for themselves. Even solomon had 300 wives and 700 concubines. The result of that alliances was that his wives lured him away from the worship of the true God to idol gods.

However, when christ was on earth he restored one man one wife standard for christains---Mathew 19: 3-9. From that time on early christains abided by that standard by marrying one wife. ---1 Corinthians 7:2, 12-16 and Ephesians 5:28-31.

As to your doubt on the scriptures i earlier quoted, it was because one qualification to be a bishop or overseer is that u must have one wife. Then the question u should ask yourself is,  before u reach such qualification how many wife were they suppose to marry. Simple, 1. The qualification to be a bishop or overseer is open to all Men, not just an elite. so God's word on marrying one wife is for our benefit. A Look at the problems associated with marrying more than one wife is numerous to discuss here. I hope u would go through the above scriptures and meditate over them
Re: Mercy Johnson's Fiancee Finally Opens Up,lovely Wants To Ruin My Relationship An by imconfused(f): 11:57am On Aug 12, 2011
The man's lies have been exposed. shocked shocked shocked
I only pray they try to wed in court,automatic imprisonment for bigamy.
It is an unfortunate thing that has happened,Lovely please take heart and face your children.It will be hard but please you are better off without a man as callous as this "prince"of darkness.
Note that he didn't mention the infidelity as a reason for the divorce,just cited 'quarrelsomeness,hostility and hatred',and also claimed the two children as his.
It is obvious the man just wants to marry madam MJ because the above stated reasons are workable between a married couple.
 He has either chopped kobnomi,is star struck,is a gold digger who wants Mercys' money after using Lovely for papers,or is just a wicked man.

I believe he thought he could get away with having 2 legal wives at the same time.If not for the fact that Lovely exposed him,he and MJ would have gone on with the wedding.
 God don catch am. angry angry angry
Re: Mercy Johnson's Fiancee Finally Opens Up,lovely Wants To Ruin My Relationship An by Hoodrat(m): 12:14pm On Aug 12, 2011
The guy man used mrs lovely for Italian passport. Mercy jasson is rich but money can not buy italian pali, think about the stress of facing embassy for visa and all dem bullshit interview is not worth it undecided and as we can see money without power is meaningless, let the bitch be and let her exercise her right in the counti marriage(shame marriage for papers) we all sit back and watch when the jury duty comes calling. Celebrity deserve a red pali too. As for that stupid broke prince tell him i nor get him time cuz i know am well well and i know all his games.
Re: Mercy Johnson's Fiancee Finally Opens Up,lovely Wants To Ruin My Relationship An by giftaino: 12:40pm On Aug 12, 2011
This man should just catapult himself out of mercy's life and go back to his wife, He should remember that bible allows for only one wife,
how can a write thinking man leave his two kids and wife for just a piece of ass(KEZAYA)? may God have mercy for Mercy!!!
Re: Mercy Johnson's Fiancee Finally Opens Up,lovely Wants To Ruin My Relationship An by tosinaded(m): 12:50pm On Aug 12, 2011
Mr Man i challenge u to wed and face the wrath of the law! even if u dnt want ur wife again, y the rush with mercy?
take ur time and get a divorce and u re free! not all this washing in public. .

Mercy Johnson is either naive, Dumd or just plain ignorant about the laws of wedding!

love is really blind
Re: Mercy Johnson's Fiancee Finally Opens Up,lovely Wants To Ruin My Relationship An by Hoodrat(m): 1:02pm On Aug 12, 2011
I
tosinaded@:

Mr Man i challenge u to wed and face the wrath of the law! even if u dnt want your wife again, y the rush with mercy?
take your time and get a divorce and u re free! not all this washing in public. .

Mercy Johnson is either naive, Dumd or just plain ignorant about the laws of wedding!

love is really blind
This is not love is some sort of arrangement for red pali grin who tell you say prostitute dey fall in love? ive said it cuz i know whats going down. Mercy dont want the guy either, the guy already got paid for the sham marriage he is about to do with mercy now things got wore out and the guy already used the money to settle some important debt. Im telling you my brother if you got a red pali you can f u c k all this nollywood celebrity and marry any of your choice im telling you those girls are smart prostitute. grin the guy either refund the money he got from mercy manager or face the wrath of the law por por head grin
Re: Mercy Johnson's Fiancee Finally Opens Up,lovely Wants To Ruin My Relationship An by igbsam(m): 1:27pm On Aug 12, 2011
Abeg make una no vex o! the guy na Prince of which land ?

'KUVUKI LAND' ?
Re: Mercy Johnson's Fiancee Finally Opens Up,lovely Wants To Ruin My Relationship An by member67023: 1:30pm On Aug 12, 2011
This scandal may ruin MJ's acting career?
Re: Mercy Johnson's Fiancee Finally Opens Up,lovely Wants To Ruin My Relationship An by sholybrown: 1:31pm On Aug 12, 2011
Title;-D tragedy of mersy j. marriage
prologue;- Heroes are meant 2 be worshiped and adored but even d greatest is far from perfect
Scenes:-Popular actress meet d famous prince,courtship 4 2yrs with luv and romance,the secret of prince revealed,marriage called off;, 2 be continued,
Epilogue;-This is just d begining.,.
COMING SOON, ,.Title;-D tragedy of mersy j. marriage
prologue;- Heroes are meant 2 be worshiped and adored but even d greatest is far from perfect
Scenes:-Popular actress meet d famous prince,courtship 4 2yrs with luv and romance,the secret of prince revealed,marriage called off;, 2 be continued,
Epilogue;-This is just d begining.,.
COMING SOON, ,.
Re: Mercy Johnson's Fiancee Finally Opens Up,lovely Wants To Ruin My Relationship An by MissyB3(f): 2:06pm On Aug 12, 2011
imconfused:

The man's lies have been exposed. shocked shocked shocked
I only pray they try to wed in court,automatic imprisonment for bigamy.
It is an unfortunate thing that has happened,Lovely please take heart and face your children.It will be hard but please you are better off without a man as callous as this "prince"of darkness.
Note that he didn't mention the infidelity as a reason for the divorce,just cited 'quarrelsomeness,hostility and hatred',and also claimed the two children as his.
It is obvious the man just wants to marry madam MJ because the above stated reasons are workable between a married couple.
  He has either chopped kobnomi,is star struck,is a gold digger who wants Mercys' money after using Lovely for papers,or is just a wicked man.

I believe he thought he could get away with having 2 legal wives at the same time.If not for the fact that Lovely exposed him,he and MJ would have gone on with the wedding.
  God don catch am. angry angry angry
Exactly my thought!
In the interview, he stated the union ended as a result of her unfaithfulnesss but on paper, it's a different story because he'd be asked to provide evidence. Blaady Liar! Na real ''Prince of darkness''.  grin  grin

BTW, I find AY's Fb status funny - '' Whether d devil likes it or not, I am going to MC Mercy Johnson's wedding on Aug 27. I cannot REFUND any Money oh''  grin  grin
Re: Mercy Johnson's Fiancee Finally Opens Up,lovely Wants To Ruin My Relationship An by emmatok(m): 2:11pm On Aug 12, 2011
And how is it possible that our marriage ended in 2007 when we did our traditional in absentia in March 2009? (attached are pictures of our traditional marriage in Benin). Is it possible for a man to catch his wife having extra marital affairs and still pay her bride price? He paid my bride price in 2009 and I only recently found out he was also dating Mercy at the same time.

Some people and marriage wahala,

How can you do " traditional marriage in absentia". LWKMD grin grin grin

The guy don scam you already.
Re: Mercy Johnson's Fiancee Finally Opens Up,lovely Wants To Ruin My Relationship An by madoba: 2:14pm On Aug 12, 2011
Will Mercy Johnson at this point call off the wedding and put an end to this relationship?

I would really like to know what she thinks faced with such evidence.
Re: Mercy Johnson's Fiancee Finally Opens Up,lovely Wants To Ruin My Relationship An by imconfused(f): 2:28pm On Aug 12, 2011
@ emmatok
People do the absentia trado.The couple are normally represented by their close family relations and the normal process carried out.It is accepted in many places.

@ MIssy B
cheesy cheesy cheesy@ AYs status,i bet the scandal is all over the place.Oga Prince thought Lovely would roll over and take it.He don jam rock.I just wonder what MJs PR(who have been utterly useless)would say at this point.
I believe MJ knew he was married(If she didn't,sorry ma).Some guys in yankee(the bad eggs)pull off this sorta scam.Marry a woman there for kpali,come home to naija marry a wife and keep her there.
I would urge Lovely to make sure she collects every dime in form of alimony and child support for the sake of her children.It isn't easy being a single mom.It would be best if the divorce takes place where she has rights not naija where she wouldn't be able to get a pin.

If he wanted a divorce,he should've done it respectfully and drama free but since he wants to be a local celeb husband,ngwanu it's time to shine.Scammer

She won't call off that wedding,she will probably weather the storm and wait till after the divorce, the reward is not the devil prince,it's the passport. grin grin
Re: Mercy Johnson's Fiancee Finally Opens Up,lovely Wants To Ruin My Relationship An by spicyhoney(f): 2:36pm On Aug 12, 2011
@Missy
Am thinking you should change your career path now, Journalism wouldn't be a bad idea cause you are so good gal
Re: Mercy Johnson's Fiancee Finally Opens Up,lovely Wants To Ruin My Relationship An by MyJoe: 3:01pm On Aug 12, 2011
ogombo:

::
Originally  man was to have only one wife - Gen 2:18, 22-25. God want man to have just one wife. And that was why he created one woman for Adam and not wives for him.
The above argument is not sustainable. In one movie someone said if God wanted man to fly he would have given him wings. Do you agree with him? Of course, if God gave Adam one wife in the Bible story it does not follow that he wanted man to have only one wife. This is corroborated by the fact God did not censure any of his servants who married multiple wives in the same OT where you read the Adam story.

ogombo:
However, when christ was on earth he restored one man one wife standard for christains---Mathew 19: 3-9. From that time on early christains abided by that standard by marrying one wife. ---1 Corinthians 7:2, 12-16 and Ephesians 5:28-31.

None of those scriptures denounces polygamy. Obviously it's not encouraged in the New Testament (the way lending on interest is not) but it is certainly not condemned the way stealing, idol worshiping or fornication are. In fact, lending on interest comes in for far stronger censure than polygamy which is to be avoided mainly by those of the pulpit.

ogombo:
marrying one wife is for our benefit. A Look at the problems associated with marrying more than one wife is numerous to discuss here. I hope u would go through the above scriptures and meditate over them
Polygamy certainly has its downsides. But have you considered the benefits?
Re: Mercy Johnson's Fiancee Finally Opens Up,lovely Wants To Ruin My Relationship An by adaphik(f): 3:01pm On Aug 12, 2011
That man is highly embarassing n has no shame. Disgusted.
Re: Mercy Johnson's Fiancee Finally Opens Up,lovely Wants To Ruin My Relationship An by adaphik(f): 3:05pm On Aug 12, 2011
I will be thrilled if mercy ever goes ahead to marry such a man, after all these. She'd lose alot of respect. That man is highly unmarriageable.
Re: Mercy Johnson's Fiancee Finally Opens Up,lovely Wants To Ruin My Relationship An by tpia5: 3:19pm On Aug 12, 2011
@ the polygamy warriros

shut up.

The philanderer himself said he's not practicing polygamy. He's just a f.ool and a bigamist, that's all.
So please take your polygamic mentality somewhere else.
Re: Mercy Johnson's Fiancee Finally Opens Up,lovely Wants To Ruin My Relationship An by Goldieluks: 3:22pm On Aug 12, 2011
I have always known mercy to act some very nasty parts on movies,
i never knew she also does such stuff in reality.Who in their right sense,
of mind would want to get married to not only a man who has two kids with,
another woman,but also a man who's ex-wife is still very alive and vibrant and is so against
his relationship with mercy.Mercy johnson should better watch out,or she will get herself into deep shiiit,if she's not careful.
Re: Mercy Johnson's Fiancee Finally Opens Up,lovely Wants To Ruin My Relationship An by Outstrip(f): 3:24pm On Aug 12, 2011
Liar. Some men are strong. How in the world do you pay the bride price on two women in the same year. Claim that she moved somewhere in canada (as if you do not know where when you have been to canada to see her.   grin The man should just give it up. Take it as a lesson learned. Mercy comes from a very humble background and struggled to make a name for herself. I hope she does not throw all that away because of this one
Re: Mercy Johnson's Fiancee Finally Opens Up,lovely Wants To Ruin My Relationship An by baslone: 3:26pm On Aug 12, 2011
Abeg can somebody post this Naija's Tyson Beckford picture?  shocked
Re: Mercy Johnson's Fiancee Finally Opens Up,lovely Wants To Ruin My Relationship An by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 12, 2011
why are her names not consistent across the documents?

the lovelyn only shows up on the most recent documents
Re: Mercy Johnson's Fiancee Finally Opens Up,lovely Wants To Ruin My Relationship An by ogombo: 3:55pm On Aug 12, 2011
MyJoe:

The above argument is not sustainable. In one movie someone said if God wanted man to fly he would have given him wings. Do you agree with him? Of course, if God gave Adam one wife in the Bible story it does not follow that he wanted man to have only one wife. This is corroborated by the fact God did not censure any of his servants who married multiple wives in the same OT where you read the Adam story.

None of those scriptures denounces polygamy. Obviously it's not encouraged in the New Testament (the way lending on interest is not) but it is certainly not condemned the way stealing, idol worshiping or fornication are. In fact, lending on interest comes in for far stronger censure than polygamy which is to be avoided mainly by those of the pulpit.
Polygamy certainly has its downsides. But have you considered the benefits?

Then prove to me where bible support polygamy? it's easy for u to pick my comment and condem, i am waiting to hear from u with scriptural proof plsss.
Re: Mercy Johnson's Fiancee Finally Opens Up,lovely Wants To Ruin My Relationship An by semid4lyfe(m): 3:59pm On Aug 12, 2011
Mercy Johnson must be very desperate and really dumb for wanting to marry this guy

Why am I not surprised anyway, afterall na the same Mercy J no dey wear pata for public and dey give paparazzi channel O watch

They deserve each other jare. ,  .F.O.O.L.S both of em
Re: Mercy Johnson's Fiancee Finally Opens Up,lovely Wants To Ruin My Relationship An by Outstrip(f): 4:00pm On Aug 12, 2011
oyb:

why are her names not consistent across the documents?

the lovelyn only shows up on the most recent documents

It's ridiculous. Even the so called prince uses different names also. I don't get it
Re: Mercy Johnson's Fiancee Finally Opens Up,lovely Wants To Ruin My Relationship An by MyJoe: 4:04pm On Aug 12, 2011
tpia@:

@ the polygamy warriros

shut up.

The philanderer himself said he's not practicing polygamy. He's just a f.ool, that's all.
So please take your polygamic mentality somewhere else.

Lol at "polygamic mentality".

Ma'am, I was commenting on Ogombo's baseless assertions that there are verses in the Bible adjuring against polygamy. If you read my post well you may notice that I was not commenting on the actions on Mr Okojie, a liar who is definitely not the kind of man I would like a sister of mine to marry.
Re: Mercy Johnson's Fiancee Finally Opens Up,lovely Wants To Ruin My Relationship An by tpia5: 4:12pm On Aug 12, 2011
^^my post was for the ones trying to bring polygamy into this matter.

some people do not realise polygamy isnt viewed the same way in every part of nigeria.
Re: Mercy Johnson's Fiancee Finally Opens Up,lovely Wants To Ruin My Relationship An by emmatok(m): 4:46pm On Aug 12, 2011
imconfused:

@ emmatok
People do the absentia trado.The couple are normally represented by their close family relations and the normal process carried out.It is accepted in many places.

I am not saying people don't do absentia trado.

But my opinion is that absentia trado is wrong.

Because it relay defeat the propose.

But this show that this two women(Lovely and Mercy Johnson)  are too desperate to get married.

And the scammer  is playing on their desperation.
Re: Mercy Johnson's Fiancee Finally Opens Up,lovely Wants To Ruin My Relationship An by Goldieluks: 4:49pm On Aug 12, 2011
Am beginning to imagine whether the guy used juju to blind mercy Johnson's thinking
faculty,who knows,for her to fall in-love with such a monkey looking dude,is overwhelming.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Charity Nnaji Visits Motherless Baby Home In Abuja / Foluke Daramola With Ooni Ogunwusi And His Olori / The Real Reasons Why Wizkid And Davido’s Beef Won't Stop Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.