Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,932 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Mercy Johnson's Fiancee Finally Opens Up,lovely Wants To Ruin My Relationship An - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson's Fiancee Finally Opens Up,lovely Wants To Ruin My Relationship An (15666 Views)

Yul Edochie: Stalker Wants My Manhood Picture, Vows To Ruin Me / Ini Edo's Alleged New Lover Finally Opens Up / Mercy Johnson Is Wanted By Nigerian Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson's Fiancee Finally Opens Up,lovely Wants To Ruin My Relationship An by imconfused(f): 5:14pm On Aug 12, 2011
^^^
grin grin grin
Some people don't care about looks oo,i'm one of them but when the man's already ugg,plenty drama,angry ex-wife,kids,na time to run be dat. cheesy cheesy
Re: Mercy Johnson's Fiancee Finally Opens Up,lovely Wants To Ruin My Relationship An by MissyB3(f): 6:03pm On Aug 12, 2011
spicyhoney:

@Missy
Am thinking you should change your career path now, Journalism wouldn't be a bad idea cause you are so good gal

cheesy cheesy

Goldieluks:

Am beginning to imagine whether the guy used juju to blind mercy Johnson's thinking
faculty,who knows,for her to fall in-love with such a monkey looking dude,is overwhelming.

Loving eyes can never see♫ Micheal Bolton was right after all. grin

imconfused:

^^^
grin grin grin
Some people don't care about looks oo,i'm one of them but when the man's already ugg,plenty drama,angry ex-wife,kids,na time to run be dat. cheesy cheesy
Lmao!
Re: Mercy Johnson's Fiancee Finally Opens Up,lovely Wants To Ruin My Relationship An by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 12, 2011
dis marriage is d most controversial in 2011. I hope it will stand d test of time.
Re: Mercy Johnson's Fiancee Finally Opens Up,lovely Wants To Ruin My Relationship An by MissyB3(f): 6:29pm On Aug 12, 2011
Boyloaf:

dis marriage is d most controversial in 2011. I hope it will stand d test of time.
Even if it's destined to stand the test of time, I'm more than delighted to see that Lovelyn isn't making it easy for the scheming, two-timing SOD.
Re: Mercy Johnson's Fiancee Finally Opens Up,lovely Wants To Ruin My Relationship An by runsgirl: 6:35pm On Aug 12, 2011
Controversial marriage
Re: Mercy Johnson's Fiancee Finally Opens Up,lovely Wants To Ruin My Relationship An by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 12, 2011
Please can some one tell MJ 2 leave this man for his family, how come she want to share a man belong to another woman. I think i can remember she told the world during one of her interview that there's a man for every woman.
Re: Mercy Johnson's Fiancee Finally Opens Up,lovely Wants To Ruin My Relationship An by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 12, 2011
Please can some one tell MJ 2 leave this man for his family, how come she want to share a man belong to another woman. I think i can remember she told the world during one of her interview that there's a man for every woman.
Re: Mercy Johnson's Fiancee Finally Opens Up,lovely Wants To Ruin My Relationship An by totorimi: 6:55pm On Aug 12, 2011
Why does Mercy Johnson want to snatch another womans husband. If she is good enough she should go and look for a single man and marry him and leave other peoples husband. Haba, what kind of man is that, you abandon your family and still want to marry another woman and in the same church and the church is already arranging marriage class, don't they have marriage records. Which kind of thing is this. I tire o
Re: Mercy Johnson's Fiancee Finally Opens Up,lovely Wants To Ruin My Relationship An by tpia5: 6:57pm On Aug 12, 2011
she told the world during one of her interview that there's a man for every woman.

maybe half or a piece of a man for every woman.

Haba, what kind of man is that, you abandon your family and still want to marry another woman and in the same church and the church is already arranging marriage class, don't they have marriage records. Which kind of thing is this. I tire o

may God punish devil o.
Re: Mercy Johnson's Fiancee Finally Opens Up,lovely Wants To Ruin My Relationship An by otondo55: 7:03pm On Aug 12, 2011

This Mercy is shameless ! shocked shocked shocked

Of all the young guyz, you are in to take someones happiness.

Knowing fully well your background !

You lost a fan ! grin grin grin
Re: Mercy Johnson's Fiancee Finally Opens Up,lovely Wants To Ruin My Relationship An by suxes2005(m): 8:00pm On Aug 12, 2011
http:///?p=1793

Real interview
Re: Mercy Johnson's Fiancee Finally Opens Up,lovely Wants To Ruin My Relationship An by MissyB3(f): 9:26pm On Aug 12, 2011
Naija guys nor deh fail.  grin  grin  grin Someone has written a song for Mercy Johnson. He wants Mercy Johnson, the real Mercy Johnson. The song was officially released today.

Whether he's trying to take advantage of the situation on ground or he's always genuinely wanted Mercy, I can't say, but one thing is sure - Like me, you'd rather she married this dude than [/i] that Prince of deceit.  grin  grin

[flash=500,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRb_diGFAwE#at=86[/flash]
Re: Mercy Johnson's Fiancee Finally Opens Up,lovely Wants To Ruin My Relationship An by tpia5: 9:33pm On Aug 12, 2011
he wants mercy johnson more than he wants any of those girls in his video?

well, i guess there should be a show of hands from all the single guys popping out of the woodwork now.

maybe they didnt know she was looking for a husband before.
Re: Mercy Johnson's Fiancee Finally Opens Up,lovely Wants To Ruin My Relationship An by andyanders: 10:14pm On Aug 12, 2011
Mercy Johnson must be the one that is braking this marriage. She cannot claim that she is not aware that the guy was already married with kids.  That is one thing with all these actreses. Braking homes and looking for who to marry.

The guy is a shea--t. To deny his children because of Mercy brea—st and nyas-h? He needs deliverance. Mercy of a.l, l,
Re: Mercy Johnson's Fiancee Finally Opens Up,lovely Wants To Ruin My Relationship An by richyodilu(m): 11:48pm On Aug 12, 2011
A writers memoir of his encounter with the controversial actress

www.naijaseer..com
Re: Mercy Johnson's Fiancee Finally Opens Up,lovely Wants To Ruin My Relationship An by Sagamite(m): 8:51am On Aug 13, 2011
Seems like they only did a customary marriage.

He has not broken any local or foreign law if he marries Mercy.
Re: Mercy Johnson's Fiancee Finally Opens Up,lovely Wants To Ruin My Relationship An by MissyB3(f): 10:31am On Aug 13, 2011
Sagamite:

Seems like they only did a customary marriage.

He has not broken any local or foreign law if he marries Mercy.
They had a civil wedding in Italy.
Re: Mercy Johnson's Fiancee Finally Opens Up,lovely Wants To Ruin My Relationship An by MariAmara(f): 12:38pm On Aug 13, 2011
Who has watched that movie "Paulicap and Perpetua"? It starred Nkem Owoh and Mercy Johnson.
That is exactly what is happening here! ROTFLMFAO.
I pity Mercy, chai.
Re: Mercy Johnson's Fiancee Finally Opens Up,lovely Wants To Ruin My Relationship An by MariAmara(f): 12:39pm On Aug 13, 2011
Who has watched that movie "Paulicap and Perpetua"? It starred Nkem Owoh and Mercy Johnson.
That is exactly what is happening here! ROTFLMFAO.
I pity Mercy, chai.
Re: Mercy Johnson's Fiancee Finally Opens Up,lovely Wants To Ruin My Relationship An by quesra(f): 11:42pm On Aug 14, 2011
just another blockbuster!!, starring, mercy J, Prince O, lovely T-O, also featuring, linda I.

distributers. n marketers , Idumota lagos!, pound rd Aba

coming to a cinema near you!
Re: Mercy Johnson's Fiancee Finally Opens Up,lovely Wants To Ruin My Relationship An by Hambolaj01(m): 10:33am On Aug 15, 2011
I pity Mercy, she is arguably my favourite actress and i dont think she deserves this mess even though, she supposed to have known all these long ago.
Re: Mercy Johnson's Fiancee Finally Opens Up,lovely Wants To Ruin My Relationship An by TenKobo1: 11:08am On Aug 15, 2011
It's very easy to see that this young man is just sewing lies
Re: Mercy Johnson's Fiancee Finally Opens Up,lovely Wants To Ruin My Relationship An by pinkrex(m): 11:36am On Aug 15, 2011
The young man is marketing his products even after marriage with kids to glow, smh
Re: Mercy Johnson's Fiancee Finally Opens Up,lovely Wants To Ruin My Relationship An by suxes2005(m): 12:06pm On Aug 15, 2011
Lovely Okojie Presents Marriage And Divorce Certificates

http:///?p=1903

^^^^^^^^^^^
Source

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Does Genevieve Nnaji Have A University Degree? / Cynthia Morgan Covers Vibe Magazine, February 2017 Edition / The Real Reasons Why Wizkid And Davido’s Beef Won't Stop Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.