Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,833 members, 7,824,470 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

King Of England To Be Known As King Charles III - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / King Of England To Be Known As King Charles III (45961 Views)

Moment King Charles III Was Crowned King Of England (VIDEO) / Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) / King Charles III Officially Names William, Kate, Prince And Princess Of Wales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: King Of England To Be Known As King Charles III by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 08, 2022
stasius:

Some said the Queen killed her because she was having affair with one Arabian doctor... . Of course na High profile organised assassination.
Exactly, I read they saw her engagement with the Arab prince as a disgrace to the royal family so they had to stage a planned accident to end her life
Re: King Of England To Be Known As King Charles III by waice6571: 8:25pm On Sep 08, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Good strategic thinking. You are right. These people can do anything

She's immortalised already and nothing will remove her image from the face of the currency. White folks aren't irrational thinkers like we blacks.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: King Of England To Be Known As King Charles III by Ijoba4lyf(m): 8:25pm On Sep 08, 2022
King Charles, welcome oh... Shey you no vex say your mama don rule your rule with her own before she die...

I no sure say you fit pass 10years for that throne oh...

2 Likes

Re: King Of England To Be Known As King Charles III by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:26pm On Sep 08, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Before queen Elizabeth, who was the monarch?
Prince Buhari!
cool

1 Like

Re: King Of England To Be Known As King Charles III by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:26pm On Sep 08, 2022
gsegun43:
That's nice. Oyinbo and organising things ehn, if to say na this side of the world ehn, na fight to finish. We never sabi who go become next alaafin after months of the former's demise.
But the oba of Benin no controversy... Allafin throne isn't hereditary...

grin
Re: King Of England To Be Known As King Charles III by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 08, 2022
Ijaya123:

Hop on the next flight to UK to find answers to your questions.
Learn to hold your leaders accountable
Re: King Of England To Be Known As King Charles III by swiych(m): 8:27pm On Sep 08, 2022
gsegun43:
That's nice. Oyinbo and organising things ehn, if to say na this side of the world ehn, na fight to finish. We never sabi who go become next alaafin after months of the former's demise.
Na only Southwest dem 4 dey fight put, North own na protest and banishing.

grin
Re: King Of England To Be Known As King Charles III by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:27pm On Sep 08, 2022
gsegun43:
But the oba of Benin no controversy... Allafin throne isn't hereditary... plus the monarchy in UK is constitutional unlike here where it's just ceremonial and subject to gorvenors appointment

grin
Re: King Of England To Be Known As King Charles III by omoyeni37: 8:27pm On Sep 08, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Before queen Elizabeth, who was the monarch?
Her father
Re: King Of England To Be Known As King Charles III by CheapHomes1: 8:27pm On Sep 08, 2022
2Radii:
abeg how a wan take know??

Even my papa dem never born him den grin

How then did you come up with this?:

"When did England start installing kings

I tot it's a queen's land ooh"
Re: King Of England To Be Known As King Charles III by xeratek: 8:27pm On Sep 08, 2022
chokekachy:
Union Jack flag flies at half-mast

https://news.sky.com/story/king-to-be-known-as-charles-iii-as-william-and-kate-become-duke-and-duchess-of-cornwall-12693176
Long live king Charles wink

Even patlex the hmo should respect cool
Re: King Of England To Be Known As King Charles III by CheapHomes1: 8:28pm On Sep 08, 2022
omoyeni37:

Her father

Pls direct your answer to the gentleman I quoted. Guess you didn't read his post
Re: King Of England To Be Known As King Charles III by Danniedpastor(m): 8:28pm On Sep 08, 2022
2Radii:
Wait...

When did England start installing kings

I tot it's a queen's land ooh

They had kings in the past. It became Queensland during the reign of the Elizabeths

1 Like

Re: King Of England To Be Known As King Charles III by UnimkeAk(m): 8:28pm On Sep 08, 2022
Rozross:
King Charles please what happened to princess Diana? I’ve read about how she died and her death is questionable
Wetin concern u
Re: King Of England To Be Known As King Charles III by omoyeni37: 8:30pm On Sep 08, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Pls direct your answer to the gentleman I quoted. Guess you didn't read his post
Don't mind him grin
Re: King Of England To Be Known As King Charles III by dfrost: 8:30pm On Sep 08, 2022
MichaelSokoto:

are u d new mog Righteousness thou has bn waitin 4, or we shld wait 4 anoda?
grin

cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: King Of England To Be Known As King Charles III by Harbeytech: 8:30pm On Sep 08, 2022
MICHEALADEX:
Aso Ebi will be out ooo

₦92,000 for 10yards
Organizer and association of owanbe Weldone
Re: King Of England To Be Known As King Charles III by DonMarkuzi(m): 8:30pm On Sep 08, 2022
Rozross:
King Charles please what happened to princess Diana? I’ve read about how she died and her death is questionable

Amebo.
Re: King Of England To Be Known As King Charles III by stasius: 8:30pm On Sep 08, 2022
Rozross:
Exactly, I read they saw her engagement with the Arab prince as a disgrace to the royal family so they had to stage a planned accident to end her life

You are on point. It was an organized killing. The Queen feigned ignorance of the event though. Trust her na. Always behaving like the Queen grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.
She no send
Re: King Of England To Be Known As King Charles III by Jones4190(m): 8:30pm On Sep 08, 2022
Queen Elizabeth, aged 96, has passed away peacefully today. BBC reports that her last words were:

"Tinubu will be the next president of Nigeria"
Re: King Of England To Be Known As King Charles III by Theoarhics: 8:31pm On Sep 08, 2022
But how long would this one last? Hes old already.
Re: King Of England To Be Known As King Charles III by seunak2016: 8:31pm On Sep 08, 2022
MICHEALADEX:
Aso Ebi will be out ooo

₦92,000 for 10yards
cheap cos it's less than 200pounds
Re: King Of England To Be Known As King Charles III by Ijaya123: 8:31pm On Sep 08, 2022
Rozross:
Learn to hold your leaders accountable

Exactly my point in advising you to proceed in your quest to getting answers to your questions
Re: King Of England To Be Known As King Charles III by dfrost: 8:32pm On Sep 08, 2022
CheapHomes1:

How then did you come up with this?

When did England start installing kings

I tot it's a queen's land ooh

Queen's land how? It all depends on how the succession was passed on. E fit be king, e fit be queen.
Re: King Of England To Be Known As King Charles III by zoghys: 8:32pm On Sep 08, 2022
Rozross:

dumbass
Re: King Of England To Be Known As King Charles III by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 08, 2022
stasius:

You are on point. It was an organized killing. The Queen feigned ignorance of the event though. Trust her na. Always behaving like the Queen grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.
She no send
I think this is the right time to drag Charles and He should be made to answer some questions
Re: King Of England To Be Known As King Charles III by Opolopoopolonio: 8:33pm On Sep 08, 2022
Great!
Re: King Of England To Be Known As King Charles III by seguun(m): 8:34pm On Sep 08, 2022
Kings built England!

Let English people brace up for a new session of Prosperity…the world for a new session of milking.

Rest In Peace to the Queen!
Re: King Of England To Be Known As King Charles III by Danniedpastor(m): 8:35pm On Sep 08, 2022
Jones4190:
Queen Elizabeth, aged 96, has passed away peacefully today. BBC reports that her last words were:

"Tinubu will be the next president of Nigeria"

Una regular trademark... PROPAGANDA
Re: King Of England To Be Known As King Charles III by Cognitivereason: 8:37pm On Sep 08, 2022
Re: King Of England To Be Known As King Charles III by omoeso(m): 8:39pm On Sep 08, 2022
"God bless the King"
Re: King Of England To Be Known As King Charles III by nkemoma(m): 8:40pm On Sep 08, 2022
FeliciaOja:
I believe Queen Elizabeth is a Saint

She is like the Virgin Mary 100%
She is the most amazing mother of all time.
A strong rock
An icon
70 years on the throne!!!

She did everything possible to prevent wars
She was never drunk in power
Very humble and gentle unique soul

I will miss you MY QUEEN cry
REST WELL IN HEAVEN

Mary didn't die a virgin!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Everything To Know About Ekweremadu, Wife Jail Term / Paul Mackenzie Nthenge Told Followers To Starve Themselves, At Least 21 Dead / "Merchant Of Death" & Arms Dealer Viktor Bout Joins Russian Parliament (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.