Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,940 members, 7,824,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

King Of England To Be Known As King Charles III - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / King Of England To Be Known As King Charles III (45963 Views)

Moment King Charles III Was Crowned King Of England (VIDEO) / Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) / King Charles III Officially Names William, Kate, Prince And Princess Of Wales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: King Of England To Be Known As King Charles III by 2Radii: 8:40pm On Sep 08, 2022
Danniedpastor:

They had kings in the past. It became Queensland during the reign of the Elizabeths
Wait as unscrupulous elements calling themselves feminist stand against the king grin

Just wait
Re: King Of England To Be Known As King Charles III by truthfinder319: 8:40pm On Sep 08, 2022
Move out of your colonial mentality. There is a difference between a single line and multiple line monarchical succession. Has there been a conflict about succession in Ibadan where the next 10 Kings already know themselves. I love the Queen. But your mentality needs to be refurbished. Thanks

gsegun43:
That's nice. Oyinbo and organising things ehn, if to say na this side of the world ehn, na fight to finish. We never sabi who go become next alaafin after months of the former's demise.

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: King Of England To Be Known As King Charles III by Eaglesence: 8:40pm On Sep 08, 2022
MICHEALADEX:
Aso Ebi will be out ooo

₦92,000 for 10yards

How much be one yard, i wanna check something?

grin
Re: King Of England To Be Known As King Charles III by Guyman01: 8:41pm On Sep 08, 2022
MICHEALADEX:
Aso Ebi will be out ooo

₦92,000 for 10yards

It's out already grin

Re: King Of England To Be Known As King Charles III by 2Radii: 8:41pm On Sep 08, 2022
CheapHomes1:

How then did you come up with this?

When did England start installing kings

I tot it's a queen's land ooh
Well, since i never heard in history that they used to have kings before, and all my life what i used to hear is Queensland here and there, so u cant fault my reasoning.
Re: King Of England To Be Known As King Charles III by naijapikin2(m): 8:42pm On Sep 08, 2022
Which football club will he support
I hope it's not chelsea.
If it's chelsea he should get ready to be

SACKED! angry
Re: King Of England To Be Known As King Charles III by truthfinder319: 8:42pm On Sep 08, 2022
You are deluded. Sorry

simplesearch:
RIP to the Queen, if only she was saved and her name in the book of life. Otherwise she's gone to hell forever in the abode of the lost. God is love, but if we don't utilize his love while alive, when you die you'll go from AC car and house to a burning hell. That's the final destination of all who refuse to get God's visa and ticket heaven, which is repentance from sin and faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.

Romans 11:22 (KJV) Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off.

Romans 2:11 (KJV) For there is no respect of persons with God.

Re: King Of England To Be Known As King Charles III by peacettw: 8:43pm On Sep 08, 2022
BigDawsNet:
Charles will make a great King...

No he will not.
Re: King Of England To Be Known As King Charles III by Yampotatocarrot(m): 8:44pm On Sep 08, 2022
So, if Charles and his son Williams do mistake die now, Prince George who is 9years old will become king... Seems there won't be a female for a while in the lone of succession
Re: King Of England To Be Known As King Charles III by Favmil101(m): 8:44pm On Sep 08, 2022
FeliciaOja:
I believe Queen Elizabeth is a Saint

She is like the Virgin Mary 100%
She is the most amazing mother of all time.
A strong rock
An icon
70 years on the throne!!!

She did everything possible to prevent wars
She was never drunk in power
Very humble and gentle unique soul

I will miss you MY QUEEN cry
REST WELL IN HEAVEN
Queen of the water
Re: King Of England To Be Known As King Charles III by CheapHomes1: 8:44pm On Sep 08, 2022
dfrost:

Queen's land how? It all depends on how the succession was passed on. E fit be king, e fit be queen.

no problem
Re: King Of England To Be Known As King Charles III by Realist12: 8:46pm On Sep 08, 2022
Rozross:
King Charles please what happened to princess Diana? I’ve read about how she died and her death is questionable
you're a perfect example of why the south Eastern part of Nigeria needs good leadership. Y'all are confused and lost .
Re: King Of England To Be Known As King Charles III by CheapHomes1: 8:47pm On Sep 08, 2022
2Radii:
Well, since i never heard in history that they used to have kings before, and all my life what i used to hear is Queensland here and there, so u cant fault my reasoning.

That's why I asked you who was the monarch before queen Elizabeth. Did your history not cover that period?
Re: King Of England To Be Known As King Charles III by ajepako(f): 8:49pm On Sep 08, 2022
Rozross:
King Charles please what happened to princess Diana? I’ve read about how she died and her death is questionable

She divorced Prince Charles because she couldn't stand the pressure ( Plus Charles had Camilla Parker -Bowles as a mistress but she is now his wife)

Princess Diana also had many affairs after her divorces and openly flaunted them to the embarrassment of the Royal family

The peak of the whole thing was her affair with Dodi-Al-Fayed an Egyptian Arab and Billionaire son of the owner of Harold's Stores in UK

Diana and Dodi died together after a night of partying in Paris

Everyone thinks the Royal family had something to do with her death till date , probably why Harry and Meghan left Royal duties..
Re: King Of England To Be Known As King Charles III by somehow: 8:49pm On Sep 08, 2022
See the people ruling England and the UK.

Forget those paper heads called Prime ministers and Co, UK is ruled of the house of Monarch.
Re: King Of England To Be Known As King Charles III by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 08, 2022
ajepako:

She divorced Prince Charles because she couldn't stand the pressure ( Plus Charles had Camilla Parker -Bowles as a mistress but she is now his wife)

Princess Diana also had many affairs after her divorces and openly flaunted it

The peak of the whole thing was her affair with Dodi-Al-Fayed an Egyptian Arab and Billionaire son of the owner of Harold's Stores in UK

Diana and Dodi died together after a night of partying in Paris

Everyone thinks the Royal family had something to do with her death till date , probably why Harry and Meghan left Royal duties..

You are well informed, her death was planned.
Re: King Of England To Be Known As King Charles III by tunapawizzy: 8:50pm On Sep 08, 2022
someone that knows should come here and explain the succession plan
Re: King Of England To Be Known As King Charles III by bizzibodi(m): 8:52pm On Sep 08, 2022
The Queen sef greedy oo!70yrs on d throne..the age of his son,she allow the poor pikin come old with less years to reign.
Re: King Of England To Be Known As King Charles III by cyrilamx(m): 8:53pm On Sep 08, 2022
gsegun43:
That's nice. Oyinbo and organising things ehn, if to say na this side of the world ehn, na fight to finish. We never sabi who go become next alaafin after months of the former's demise.Maybe Na for ur side but certainly Nor be Benin Kingdom

grin
Re: King Of England To Be Known As King Charles III by gasparpisciotta: 8:56pm On Sep 08, 2022
There will be memoirs for his coronation, having them will be a plus in future
Re: King Of England To Be Known As King Charles III by OBALOLA55(m): 8:57pm On Sep 08, 2022
FeliciaOja:

A strong rock
An icon

REST WELL IN HEAVEN
STOP SMOKING COLORADO WEED THIS GUY angry
Re: King Of England To Be Known As King Charles III by mariahAngel(f): 8:57pm On Sep 08, 2022
Rozross:
You are well informed, her death was planned.

Planned how? cheesy
Wasn't she old enough?
Re: King Of England To Be Known As King Charles III by Eriokanmi: 8:59pm On Sep 08, 2022
Rozross:
I wish you witnessed her wedding. It was hilarious, guy. I watched it on NTA in those days. Diana was codedly silenced in a car crash. I'm glad you read about her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: King Of England To Be Known As King Charles III by NOwazobia: 8:59pm On Sep 08, 2022
FeliciaOja:

A strong rock
An icon

REST WELL IN HEAVEN
Slavery is worse than war

1 Like

Re: King Of England To Be Known As King Charles III by zumbigbo(m): 9:00pm On Sep 08, 2022
German lizards. If you know, we roll
Re: King Of England To Be Known As King Charles III by jaxxy(m): 9:01pm On Sep 08, 2022
Rozross:

U are not in position to ask such questions. Its a family and private issue. Lovely evening.
Re: King Of England To Be Known As King Charles III by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 08, 2022
mariahAngel:

Planned how? cheesy
Wasn't she old enough?
The accident that killed her was believed to be planned by the queen, I’ve read about it. She was engaged to an Arab prince after her separation from Charles which the royal house saw as an insult.
Re: King Of England To Be Known As King Charles III by Lightorder: 9:04pm On Sep 08, 2022
Manny21:
Whose head will now be on pounds sterling. Make I quick go change my £5 before den go condemn am say King Charles head no dey am
whose heads are on your dead currency notes
Re: King Of England To Be Known As King Charles III by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 08, 2022
jaxxy:

U are not in position to ask such questions. Its a family and private issue. Lovely evening.
I believe this is the right time to ask questions concerning diana’s death. How was your day
Re: King Of England To Be Known As King Charles III by mariahAngel(f): 9:06pm On Sep 08, 2022
Rozross:
The accident that killed her was believed to be planned by the queen, I’ve read about it. She was engaged to an Arab prince after her separation from Charles which the royal house saw as an insult.

I earlier thought you were referring to the late queen. smiley
Re: King Of England To Be Known As King Charles III by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 08, 2022
mariahAngel:

I earlier thought you were referring to the late queen. smiley
No but princess Diana

1 Like

Re: King Of England To Be Known As King Charles III by Lightorder: 9:09pm On Sep 08, 2022
FeliciaOja:

A strong rock
An icon

REST WELL IN HEAVEN
i love her so much but i don’t know how to defend her against those who are here asking me why she didn’t advise our leaders who always go to her land to hide while playing tricks on us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Everything To Know About Ekweremadu, Wife Jail Term / Paul Mackenzie Nthenge Told Followers To Starve Themselves, At Least 21 Dead / "Merchant Of Death" & Arms Dealer Viktor Bout Joins Russian Parliament (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.