Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,617 members, 7,955,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:08 PM

China: First Thing That Comes To Mind? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / China: First Thing That Comes To Mind? (7188 Views)

American Dv Lottery That Comes With Free Ticket / American Dv Lottery That Comes With Free Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China: First Thing That Comes To Mind? by islamrules(m): 3:59pm On Aug 10, 2011
Abeg, what about India ? No difference
Re: China: First Thing That Comes To Mind? by sweeti14(f): 4:00pm On Aug 10, 2011
My lovely chinese course mates. . . humble, friendly and sweet . . . . they are wounderful people cheesy

1 Like

Re: China: First Thing That Comes To Mind? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 10, 2011
islamrules:

Hungry country that is rich outside. Fake wealth were 80% of citizen cannot afford daily meal. Nigerian poor people are even better. But China, meeeen.

America is a debtor but living fine. And America has prospect. They have oil reserve plus oil deposit. See Alaska.
No country can still be as rich as America lol

although we shouldnt derail, would you rather live off your means and accept your predicament or being indebted all the way down to your eye balls and pretending that all is well?

Ikwikwikwi:

I am sorry many of you do not know China well. China is a great country with so many good people and a lot to offer to the world, yet they are very patient and humble. Many said they are small and cheap, sorry, China can boast of all sizes and manner of humans you can think of. So China remains to me one of the best places you can visit in the world with enormous potentials at their disposal.

sadly most will never see China from within and the closer they will get to it is via their fake Iphone or lappy.
YES China is a great country to visit/live at but NO it definitely aint the best place in the world, especially when it comes to human right laws, bribery, pollution, lack of savoir faire from the Chinese population and the huge inequality between the rich and poor. as for the older generation´s outlook on us all foreigners (aka devil from the West) oh well!!!
Re: China: First Thing That Comes To Mind? by lynkyinka(m): 4:10pm On Aug 10, 2011
fake, substandard products
Re: China: First Thing That Comes To Mind? by blackmann(m): 4:19pm On Aug 10, 2011
I hear there's a proverb in China that "If it walks on 4 legs and has it's back to the sun, it can be eaten".

'nough said.
Re: China: First Thing That Comes To Mind? by Princek12(m): 4:26pm On Aug 10, 2011
women w pancake nyansh
Re: China: First Thing That Comes To Mind? by saintchyco: 4:38pm On Aug 10, 2011
shenzhen in china was the first place i saw a lady eating out of the dustbin, so the first thing that comes to ming each time is that hungry pple in china but i must confesss they have a lot of fine bulding and site seeing spots
Re: China: First Thing That Comes To Mind? by Guyman02: 4:47pm On Aug 10, 2011
Cheats! Fake and adulterated products. Cheap labour!
Re: China: First Thing That Comes To Mind? by abbeywasc(m): 4:54pm On Aug 10, 2011
CHINA: Communism at its best, Far surpassing Nigeria's fake democracy. A country determined to make it by all means neccessary despite teeming problems and still protect the interest of their citizenry. From nothing less than a century ago to a global millitary, technological and economic power. Call their products fake, d bottomline is that its cheap, it works and we damn well cant produce it despite our giant of africa bullshit propaganda.
Re: China: First Thing That Comes To Mind? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 10, 2011
^^well said!
Re: China: First Thing That Comes To Mind? by shotuns: 5:31pm On Aug 10, 2011
Socially retarded society.
Re: China: First Thing That Comes To Mind? by donguutti: 5:32pm On Aug 10, 2011
a country with visionary leaders who plan for the future of the nation, taking the long term into view, leaders who put put chinese before anything else, who make strategic plans to grow and protect  their economy despite criticism from anyone.people with a knack for being hardworking, frugal, and could get u anything u want as long as the price is right.
Re: China: First Thing That Comes To Mind? by Pukkah: 6:25pm On Aug 10, 2011
Population.
Re: China: First Thing That Comes To Mind? by Freiburger(m): 6:31pm On Aug 10, 2011
FAKE
Re: China: First Thing That Comes To Mind? by AjanleKoko: 6:47pm On Aug 10, 2011
Chinese food and Bruce Lee grin
Re: China: First Thing That Comes To Mind? by ifyalways(f): 6:49pm On Aug 10, 2011
FAKE. cheesy
Re: China: First Thing That Comes To Mind? by Hardeyorlah(f): 7:09pm On Aug 10, 2011
Efficient producer
Re: China: First Thing That Comes To Mind? by olumyde5(m): 7:11pm On Aug 10, 2011
Very Hardworking people, chinko phones, kung fu, people wu can eat anything and disyllabic names like: li tie, jia sun, bruce lee, hun hun hen hen etc, grin grin grin grin
Re: China: First Thing That Comes To Mind? by MMM2(m): 7:18pm On Aug 10, 2011
fake angry

anoda aba undecided
Re: China: First Thing That Comes To Mind? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 10, 2011
Massive production.
Re: China: First Thing That Comes To Mind? by AjanleKoko: 7:26pm On Aug 10, 2011
islamrules:

Abeg, what about India ? No difference

Dude.
Comparing India and China are like comparing day and night. Totally different.
Re: China: First Thing That Comes To Mind? by femmy2010(m): 7:40pm On Aug 10, 2011
abayurmie:

When you hear the word CHINA, what is the first thing that comes to your mind!!!

Imitation.
Re: China: First Thing That Comes To Mind? by Effiko(m): 7:45pm On Aug 10, 2011
business minded ppl {dey lyk money die} . . . . . . .nd dey sabi technology too . . . poor english speakers . . . its tru dia gals no get yansh . . . . buh dia food sef na wa oo{na onli rice be de betta food wey dem dey chop}  . . . . . CHINA dey sha
Re: China: First Thing That Comes To Mind? by lagcity(m): 7:58pm On Aug 10, 2011
unstoppable.
Re: China: First Thing That Comes To Mind? by member479760: 8:00pm On Aug 10, 2011
fake goods.
Re: China: First Thing That Comes To Mind? by cgift(m): 8:41pm On Aug 10, 2011
Abegi! These yabis too much jor. My neighbours are chinese. I will report all of you to them. angry Nonsense and ingredients!
very industrious people but can be very very free. Lovely people!! Fun hard the way they work hard
Re: China: First Thing That Comes To Mind? by Myself2(m): 8:48pm On Aug 10, 2011
Knock off(aka counterfiet) headquarters of the world
Re: China: First Thing That Comes To Mind? by hajifaty: 9:00pm On Aug 10, 2011
shotuns:

Socially slow society.

if you dont know what to say then you should keep ya mouth shut. so naija is not socially low?
islamrules:

Hungry country that is rich outside. Fake wealth were 80% of citizen cannot afford daily meal. Nigerian poor people are even better. But China, meeeen.
America is a debtor but living fine. And America has prospect.
Theyhave oil reserve plus oil deposit. See Alaska.
No country can still be as rich as America lol

How many nigerians and americans can feed theirselves with 5# or 5$. U said us have oil deposit in alaska. China also have in xingiiang and off of the coast of dalian. If americans are living fine in us then why are they going to china to take up teaching jobs. According to what you wrote here. You seems to be senseless and don't even think of Nigeria becoming a better State in future. You have are brainwashed and fed with junk news by CNN and BBC
Re: China: First Thing That Comes To Mind? by Bash92(m): 9:04pm On Aug 10, 2011
Fake drugs
Re: China: First Thing That Comes To Mind? by firestar(f): 9:39pm On Aug 10, 2011
Slanting eyes, The Great Wall of China, Chopsticks, Calligraphy, Martial Arts, Dragon Statures, Unlikey food, Unique structures, Shrines, Panda!!! grin

Need I say more
Re: China: First Thing That Comes To Mind? by KayDee4: 9:41pm On Aug 10, 2011
Restaurant Menu

Monkey liver peppersoup with tasty grilled lizard and frog.
Re: China: First Thing That Comes To Mind? by jalay(m): 10:32pm On Aug 10, 2011
they have repulsive smell when you come closer to them,and they are very stingy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

With 2 Million Naira Where Can I Comfortably Migrate To? / My Canada Immigration Story / Where Can One Obtain Yellow Fever Card & Do They Work On Saturday?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.