Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,255 members, 7,857,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 10:34 AM

Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death - Foreign Affairs (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death (58709 Views)

Professor Uju Anya And Piers Morgan Clash On Twitter / Twitter Deletes Uju Anya's Tweet Wishing Queen Elizabeth II Excruciating’ Death‘ / Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Klington: 1:35pm On Sep 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Look how she stupidly embarrassed her shit hole... like WTF? undecided
Most Nigerians can be so rude and uncouth.. acting like black monkeys on social media..why on Earth will you address a dead lady in such disgusting manner..

I think she's a professor in a US University..then she's f**ked..she's a black racist but her fellow Nigerians might see no wrong in this.. is this what she lectures to her black students?
Most Blacks with their dirty attitude.. imagine if it was a white who made this statement..the BLM and nairaland branch of wildos would have been screaming racism and all..Eww..no wonder her ancestors sold themselves out to the colonial master..

Your hate for the igbos will eventually drown you and your likes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by klonboi: 1:37pm On Sep 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Look how she stupidly embarrassed her shit hole... like WTF? undecided
Most Nigerians can be so rude and uncouth.. acting like black monkeys on social media..why on Earth will you address a dead lady in such disgusting manner..

I think she's a professor in a US University..then she's f**ked..she's a black racist but her fellow Nigerians might see no wrong in this.. is this what she lectures to her black students?
Most Blacks with their dirty attitude.. imagine if it was a white who made this statement..the BLM and nairaland branch of wildos would have been screaming racism and all..Eww..no wonder her ancestors sold themselves out to the colonial master..

Don't worry, very soon Igbos Will leave Nigeria for you
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by VirileNelly2420: 1:44pm On Sep 09, 2022
Sweetvie:
Yeah, we heard her more like she want attention. My point will still remain why is she just voicing out now? Why not when every thing is still hot. She want revenge? No, she has gun in her mouth she just need to shot it and she will get massive support and be treated like a hero but now we heard her but the voice is not loud enough, no one is going to support her now or you think the little support she get from Nland stand for anything? See ehn we are the ones doing ourselves smiley
U think people have not been talking? She herself might've talked before, but couldn't b heard cos d time wasn't ripe.
It's just dis same way people admonish US/NATO over dia various supposed selfish dealings and quest for dorminance but seem not b heard. One day, it could be heard in a bitter/pathetic way. Dats how life goes, ok.

Breakfast done and seved! grin grin cheesy.

To whom it may concern.

1 Like

Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Broveens42(m): 1:51pm On Sep 09, 2022
2Radii:
Well, I didn't see ur attack on obi, even if u did that means u have ur reason, which is valid to u, but bn valid to u does not mean its valid to others u know??

She wishing lizy an excruciating death from one if the queen's faraway colonies is funny and dumb.

The Israelis u re talking about, they dont talk, they take action

They dont negotiate, they blast

They dont give warning, they give vawulence when necessary.

They dont stay at faraway US(under the guidance of US flexibility) and wish gaza, Pakistan, iran excruciating death, they stay in nearby Jerusalem, Tel-Aviv to face their fears and do justice to it. grin

So i expected Anya abi wetin be her name to have confronted the queen when she was alive if she's having a beef with her grin

Lol.. so you agree with me What Israel is doing is even worse ... Infact your submission gave you away; there was nothing absolutely wrong with the prof's statement. it is the raw truth..

Hahahaha
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by VirileNelly2420: 1:51pm On Sep 09, 2022
Tammynator909:
I thought the war was a CIVIL war, how did the Queen influence it? Someone please enlighten me about it cos I have little of the Biafra-Nigeria war
Modified: it was in 1963 we became republic. But den, they still had great influence as d colonial masters to intervene if they thought it wise... but dey instead supplied more arms to d federal government.

Opinion: So, by influence, Biafra fought d Great Britain.
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by 3duj: 1:56pm On Sep 09, 2022
Oxb90:

It is also very unfortunate that a noble social media like Nairaland has turned out to be where some disgruntled Nigerians now uses to express their hatred for other tribes.

S.e.u.n. is a tribalistic nepotic fellow, what did you expect his forum to be ?
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by NovusHomo(m): 2:06pm On Sep 09, 2022
Kriss216:
It's very rare to find a sensible Nigerian woman.

Would that include your mom?

3 Likes

Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Klington: 2:07pm On Sep 09, 2022
rolams:
Her brain left her when writing the sentence.

Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Rollitout: 2:16pm On Sep 09, 2022

Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by geewean(m): 2:19pm On Sep 09, 2022
Ok they are in Nigeria I agree.I know one is the head of all Iya olojas in Lagos.I have witness the extravagant spending of Seyi Tinubu in a hotel and I wonder chaiii even Elon musk pikin no fit spend like that.I respect your choice.If it was Fashola my guy I would have thrown all my weight behind him.But with Tinubu knowing fully well that MC Oluomo will now be above the law? It's a NO NO for me.

I will vote my candidate sha no matter how they polish BAT.His health is of serious concern to me.I don't want a president every now and then will be traveling to UK and France for treatment.

If he shows exemplary leadership like how Osibanjo did with his surgery in Lagos, I would revisit my decision to vote him.The Lagos he built, he should stay back and receive treatment.Medical tourism isn't favouring our fragile healthcare system.

The same way you will vote Tinubu is the same way I will vote mine too.A better Nigeria is the grand goal.No politician is my friend .

Kagd10:

All the candidates have their kids in abroad. At least some of Tinubu's children live in Nigeria and he stay in Nigeria too.

Meanwhile, Tinubu's legacies are unmatched by anyone TBH.
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by 2Radii: 2:19pm On Sep 09, 2022
Broveens42:

Lol.. so you agree with me What Israel is doing is even worse ... Infact your submission gave you away; there was nothing absolutely wrong with the prof's statement. it is the raw truth..

Hahahaha

Lol, funny you bro

No, i didn't agree to it bro, abi can u point out where my statement go in agreement to it??

What i said is this, saying it at faraway to cause unnecessary damage to herself is abnormal and hypocritical in nature, she should have gone to the Queensland to confront her or better still, she should have said it when the queen was hale and hearty at least to emulate the Israelis u re siting as an example.

Its hypocritic of simon ekpa to stay in faraway Finland and be saying trash and be feeling funky, he was supposed to be in Abakaliki u know grin (its even bn long i heard from that guy ooh, make government no go do nonsense underground ooh because i wan see film for 2023 grin )
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by NovusHomo(m): 2:21pm On Sep 09, 2022
Kriss216:
It's very rare to find a sensible Nigerian woman.

Will that include your mom?

2 Likes

Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Kagd10: 2:23pm On Sep 09, 2022
geewean:
Ok they are in Nigeria I agree.I know one is the head of all Iya olojas in Lagos.I have witness the extravagant spending of Seyi Tinubu in a hotel and I wonder chaiii even Elon musk pikin no fit spend like that.I respect your choice.If it was Fashola my guy I would have thrown all my weight behind him.But with Tinubu knowing fully well that MC Oluomo will now be above the law? It's a NO NO for me.

I will vote my candidate sha not matter how they polish BAT his health is of serious concern to me.I don't want a president every now and them will be traveling to UK and France for treatment.

If he shows exemplary leadership like how Osibanjo had his surgery in Lagos I would revisit my decision to vote him.They Lagos he built he should stay back and received treatment.

The same way you will vote Tinubu is the same way I will vote mine too.A better Nigeria is the grand goal.No politician is my friend .

Fashola is no longer Fashole to you? No one takes your gibberish serious.

One would think your region don't have their own nurtw. You dey mad.

Go Preach your gibberish to Peter Obi who's got no achievement whatsoever except for investing state funds into his family business while justifying it. You dey mad!

With Tinubu, he nurtured cadet of technocrats Below

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Ilaje1: 2:25pm On Sep 09, 2022
vanunu:

Queen Elizabeth supplied arms that were used to kill more than three million West Africans. That is a big genocidal crime.

Did France not supply Biafra with arms? France and Britain were fighting a proxy war besides Nigeria fighting themselves. France was trying to get of the oil fields if Biafra wins, it would have become a French colony. Britain supplied arms so they don't lose their holds on the fields while Nigerians were killing themselves. Was it okay for France to supply arms to Biafra but wrong of Britain to have done something similar? Is it the fault of the western world's that you people cannot think and work as one? Soon they will blame the failure our leaders on the British. Nonsense.
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by geewean(m): 2:32pm On Sep 09, 2022
Loooooooooool Chaiiiiiii so at this stage of your life you can't even buttress your point without an insult.Well I blame it on the deformed child upbringing you had as a result of the bitterness your mother and father shared.
The same technocrat he brought (Fashola) he didn't want him to go for second term because he didn't take his controlling attitude at all.

How am I sure you aren't that tiut I saw while driving along Oshodi yesterday? Sorry ooo your miserable parents did a poor job raising u up. If you like reply I can't wrestle with a pig. Another frustrated Protable on Nairaland......... Loooooooooool.

Try the reason from ya brain not from that smelly anus...... Looool .

Kagd10:

Fashola is no longer Fashole to you? No one takes your gibberish serious.

One would think your region don't have their own nurtw. You dey mad.

Go Preach your gibberish to Peter Obi who's got no achievement whatsoever except for investing state funds into his family business while justifying it. You dey mad!

With Tinubu, he nurtured cadet of technocrats Below
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Kagd10: 2:35pm On Sep 09, 2022
geewean:

Loooooooooool Chaiiiiiii so at this stage of your life you can't even buttress your point without an insult.Well I blame it on the deformed child upbringing you had as a result of the bitterness your mother and father shared.
The same technocrat he brought (Fashola) he didn't want him to go for second term because he didn't take his controlling attitude at all.

How am I sure you aren't that tiut I saw while driving along Oshodi yesterday? Sorry ooo your miserable parents did a poor job raising u up. If you like reply I can't wrestle with a pig. Another frustrated Protable on Nairaland......... Loooooooooool.

Try the reason from ya brain not from that smelly anus...... Looool .

Stop projecting yourself and family.

When you're done with your trash, you will go Preach your gibberish to Peter Obi who achieved absolute nothing in his state while investing state funds into his family business which he justified. Yeye dey smell
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by LionTiger(m): 2:49pm On Sep 09, 2022
smile11s:

she definitely will lose her job and she will be canceled forever
Said by who? Empty Brain!

2 Likes

Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Neddyogu(m): 3:01pm On Sep 09, 2022
vanunu:

They queen supported the killing of more than three
million west Africans in the late 60s.
What many people don’t realize is that Britain is a constitutional monarchy not an absolute monarchy. The queen or any monarch is just a figurehead. The real political power and decisions lie with the PM. The monarch is just a ceremonial head of state not a head of govt. So anyone who wants to blame any British ruler for the atrocities of their govt should blame the PM at d time of the event. The late queen just sat on the throne of her ancestors, nothing more!

1 Like

Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Owen247: 3:05pm On Sep 09, 2022
PharoahIII:
Some useless nigerians will come here to insult this wonderful prof Uju. Useless people that dont know their history. If only they know how the british empire ravaged and raped developing countries especially african countries. All the diamonds and gold used in making the so called crown jewels were lifted from africa. Useless people

a snail will always leave a trail. Sadly nigerians cannot unite and arise to the defence of this true african lady. Coz sadly, nigerians dont know their own history.
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by omohayek: 3:06pm On Sep 09, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

Harold Wilson supported and sponsored the war not her. Can't you people read?
Don't expect logic from their ilk. They are determined to hold a purely titular figure responsible for the consequences of the terrible decisions made by their own conceited and selfish leaders. From the way they're carrying on, you'd be forgiven for thinking it was Queen Elizabeth II ordered Nzeogwu to carry out his coup, who coerced Nzeogwu to then hand the reins to Ironsi rather than to the next civilian in the line of succession, and who then forced Ironsi at gunpoint to issue Decree 34 while letting Nzeogwu and company escape scot free for their mutinous acts of mass murder. No doubt it was also Queen Elizabeth II personally on the ground in Northern Nigeria ordering the resident Igbos there to rub all of this in the face of their host communities, which then provoked an all too forseeable backlash soon thereafter. Igbos are always blameless in any affair, no Igbo leader has ever taken a step wrong, and any evil which befalls Igbos must be entirely the fault of "Awolowo", "Yaribanzas", "Afonjas", "Yoruba Muslims", "Tinubu", or apparently, the British Royal Family.

The greatest absurdity in all this is that without the coming of the British, there would have been no "Nigeria" in the first place, and no subsequent opportunity for Igbos to leave their overcrowded homeland with its exhausted soils to go serve as middlemen in other lands where no one would otherwise have invited their presence.

1 Like

Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Bigkoko: 3:11pm On Sep 09, 2022
When i heard that the head monarch notorious for plundering other people resource is dead, my first reaction was that of a long fork plunged into her ribs and tossed to a furnace filled with hot undying worms! But ever that is mild compared to these creepy monster and her band of criminals has done to indigenous people!

I expect Satan & his demons to do their job on her for once!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by LienwaltAbel(m): 3:12pm On Sep 09, 2022
omohayek:

Don't expect logic from their ilk. They are determined to hold a purely titular figure responsible for the consequences of the terrible decisions made by their own conceited and selfish leaders. From the way they're carrying on, you'd be forgiven for thinking it was Queen Elizabeth II ordered Nzeogwu to carry out his coup, who coerced Nzeogwu to then hand the reins to Ironsi rather than to the next civilian in the line of succession, and who then forced Ironsi at gunpoint to issue Decree 34 while letting Nzeogwu and company escape scot free for their mutinous acts of mass murder. No doubt it was also Queen Elizabeth II personally on the ground in Northern Nigeria ordering the resident Igbos there to rub all of this in the face of their host communities, which then provoked an all too forseeable backlash soon thereafter. Igbos are always blameless in any affair, no Igbo leader has ever taken a step wrong, and any evil which befalls Igbos must be entirely the fault of "Awolowo", "Yaribanzas", "Afonjas", "Yoruba Muslims", "Tinubu", or apparently, the British Royal Family.

The greatest absurdity in all this is that without the coming of the British, there would have been no "Nigeria" in the first place, and no subsequent opportunity for Igbos to leave their overcrowded homeland with its exhausted soils to go serve as middlemen in other lands where no one would otherwise have invited their presence.
I hope you know that I'm Igbo? undecided
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by LienwaltAbel(m): 3:13pm On Sep 09, 2022
Neddyogu:

What many people don’t realize is that Britain is a constitutional monarchy not an absolute monarchy. The queen or any monarch is just a figurehead. The real political power and decisions lie with the PM. The monarch is just a ceremonial head of state not a head of govt. So anyone who wants to blame any British ruler for the atrocities of their govt should blame the PM at d time of the event. The late queen just sat on the throne of her ancestors, nothing more!
This is why Civic Education is a very important subject.
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by GodsOwnMan: 3:16pm On Sep 09, 2022
I can't believe my fellow Nigerians are defending this queen. This same queen: ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4_Jo4YfbfY
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by LienwaltAbel(m): 3:20pm On Sep 09, 2022
GodsOwnMan:
I can't believe my fellow Nigerians are defending this queen. This same queen: ?

That is not the Queen okponu.
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by GodsOwnMan: 3:23pm On Sep 09, 2022
LienwaltAbel:
That is not the Queen okponu.

Are you blind?

Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Xiaohei(m): 3:25pm On Sep 09, 2022
I have learnt a lot of things from the Chinese one of which is they DO NOT FORGET HISTORY! From the senior year of kindergarten, students are introduced to history such as the atrocities committed by the Japanese during its occupation especially the Nanjing Massacre. And that’s why the average Chinese person doesn’t view Japan favourably. When the former Japanese prime minister, Abe, was assassinated a few months ago, a large number of Chinese people were jubilant! At first I felt (and sometimes still feel) such jubilations were inconsiderate and downright insensitive. But after watching a video on YouTube that detailed Abe’s father’s alleged involvement in the Japanese occupation of China, my views began to change. Nigerians tend to forget their history. Rest In Peace, Queen Elizabeth! May your family find it right to return all the diamonds, gold, cultural relics…they pillaged from Africa.
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by omohayek: 3:30pm On Sep 09, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

I hope you know that I'm Igbo? undecided
Nowhere have I said that every Igbo thinks that way - there are plenty of sensible Igbo people out in the world making their mark without wallowing in self-pitying delusions. It would be utterly ridiculous to assume everyone from a group numbering in the millions thinks the same way.

The harsh reality, however, is that there is a strong tendency amongst certain very loud and aggressive sections of the Igbo population to insist that any and every reversal and tragedy experienced by Igbos throughout Nigerian history has been entirely the fault of some group of hated outsiders or other, and many leading Igbo thinkers have made note of it, so this isn't just one outsider's opinion either. This lack of introspection and unwillingess to accept any responsibility is the motivating factor behind IPOB, and it's clearly what motivates so much of the runaway Igbo tribalism on this forum. What is more, the tendency is usually also accompanied by an unjustified belief in innate Igbo superiority, manifesting itself in the attitude that so many mock on here when they write "Yoruba Amaka" in threads. Needless to say, a loudly stated belief that one is somehow a "master race" - as offensive as it is to all the other "races" who are being told they are "lesser" - is hardly compatible with the conviction that one is and has always been the powerless victim of the evil intentions of others.

In short, I commend you on transcending this incoherent chauvinistic attitude, but it is an undeniable empirical fact that said attitude is commonplace amongst a substantial number of your kinsmen, as exemplified by Uju Anya and all those defending her on here by calling her critics "slaves" and worse, as if buying into the lie that Queen Elizabeth II personally had millions of Igbos killed were a precondition for being a proud and intellectually enlightened African.

2 Likes

Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Broveens42(m): 3:46pm On Sep 09, 2022
2Radii:

Lol, funny you bro

No, i didn't agree to it bro, abi can u point out where my statement go in agreement to it??

What i said is this, saying it at faraway to cause unnecessary damage to herself is abnormal and hypocritical in nature, she should have gone to the Queensland to confront her or better still, she should have said it when the queen was hale and hearty at least to emulate the Israelis u re siting as an example.

Its hypocritic of simon ekpa to stay in faraway Finland and be saying trash and be feeling funky, he was supposed to be in Abakaliki u know grin (its even bn long i heard from that guy ooh, make government no go do nonsense underground ooh because i wan see film for 2023 grin )

Lol. There was nothing hypocritical about the Prof... The queen doesn't make political statements that would warrant her to react. The Prof reacted based on hypocrisy of black slaves who always honour their oppressors at any given opportunity...

All this talk about staying in their land is belated because that is even where you are supposed to stay and confront their excesses while enjoying the stolen treasures of Africa ....
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Harmlesspill(m): 3:48pm On Sep 09, 2022
smile11s:

she definitely will lose her job and she will be canceled forever
Na you go sack am ABI?
You people are so foolish in presence of those who put you in the terrible situation you're today.
Remembering that she's among those that made Africa underdeveloped and caged continent speak volumes.
Prof.Anya will live and die a genius.
These Europeans doesn't deserve anything good from Africans
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Orpe7(m): 3:51pm On Sep 09, 2022
Igbos and Hatred na 5 & 6
Kanu , Uju and PO are the same
Only difference between PO and dem is that he can mask his own well

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Masturbation Booth, 'Guyfi booth' In Newyork, Now Open For Workers / Suspected Paris Attack Mastermind Now Dead (photos) / Russian Troops Battle Each Other To Earn Much-Prized Special Forces Beret (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.