Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,730 members, 7,851,514 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:11 PM

President Buhari Mourns The Demise Of The Queen Of England - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Mourns The Demise Of The Queen Of England (13243 Views)

Buhari Mourns The Death Of General Attahiru Ibrahim, Others / Buhari Mourns The 3 UNIPORT Students, Directs More Intense Police Action / President Muhammadu Buhari Mourns General Abba Kyari’s Demise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Mourns The Demise Of The Queen Of England by everythinggirly(f): 8:54am On Sep 09, 2022
If him cry finish make him plan to leave that seat immediately, we don't want him anymore.
Re: President Buhari Mourns The Demise Of The Queen Of England by Natajo2021: 8:54am On Sep 09, 2022
Adieu great grandma,
You lived your life, made many irreversible mistakes, one of which was the amalgamation and independence of Northern and Southern Nigeria.
For all the evils perpetrated by the Royal Families of UK, God will 4give u ,but there would be no forgiveness for the secret pact you had with the invaders from Futajalon, you ceeded the light of Africa to Hausa-Fulani jihadist, May God never forgive Great Britain for this irreversible error of commission.
Among the developed nations, there would be no UK.
Among the worst economy, there you will be mentioned.
Late Queen, you left the World to rot in hell fire with your ancestors, not because of the royal wickedness but because you amalgamated light with darkness.
#Niger-delta must be free
Yoruba must be free
Biafra must be free
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: President Buhari Mourns The Demise Of The Queen Of England by Yorubanza: 8:56am On Sep 09, 2022
Kastonkastroll:
Are you blind? Because as you can see Africans have moved on. But moving on doesn't entirely mean forgetting the crimes committed to our great grand parents.

If you like defend the people that enslaved your ancestors, that won't change the fact that you are still an inferior person in the minds of britons. undecided
but yorowba fools like you always attack Igbos whenever they reference the rile of the British in the civil war

Stupid tribe full of hateful, duoble-faced dimwitted idiots
Re: President Buhari Mourns The Demise Of The Queen Of England by BeanmanX(m): 8:59am On Sep 09, 2022
Useless and incapable president...
Re: President Buhari Mourns The Demise Of The Queen Of England by naijapikin2(m): 9:00am On Sep 09, 2022
[quote author=Kastonkastroll post=116485525]RIP to her but is definitely not from my heart. Some people will say she wasn't there when slave trade was a thing then, but omo the blood of those bastards British monarchs runs in her vein. I no wan speak bad about d dead, but what the British Empire did to Africa and africans is unforgivable. The inhumanity was very barbaric. Using padlocks for person mouth so that he no go chop ur food, chains for necks and legs, and u dey still flog them. I'm sorry but some things are unforgivable.

Even the diamonds that were used to make her crown were stolen from Africa by the thieving British monarchy.

RIP to her undecided
[/quote
Slavery was a global thing then. It was in America, holland, germany, brazil and other parts of the world. The UK today is even more tolerant of black's than many european countries. That's why you have a high number of half castes in the UK. But In argentina you won't even see one black. My brother it's well with us o.
Re: President Buhari Mourns The Demise Of The Queen Of England by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 09, 2022
Do follow her na, make Nigeria start becoming normal.
Re: President Buhari Mourns The Demise Of The Queen Of England by SKIBiNSKI(m): 9:02am On Sep 09, 2022
The evil woman whom in her name millions of africans were massacared, african children starved to death and some thrown into african families burning houses, fires set by the british armies. African men beheaded in front of their children, some hanged on trees in the hot sun and flogged till they died. Just for demanding for freedom

Evil woman who allegedly killed the young 36 years old Diana just because Diana became more popular than she was.

Evil woman who owns 700 empty houses and Castles all over the the UK while there homeless people sleeping in the streets of central London near Burkingham palace.

Evil woman who made sure that africans are kept poorer, ignorant and uneducated through corrupt and thieving african leaders so as to steal their resources. They stole diamonds, golds, platinums from africa.

Ding dong! The witch is dead! It is time to abolish the thieving monarchy. King Charles who allegedly was seen receiving a plastic bag full with millions of pounds in cash from an arab sheik.

Yet some african ignoramuses are on here mourning the death of their queen oppressor.

Again, ding dong! The witch is dead, now we can abolish this waste of tax payers money called the monarchy.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Mourns The Demise Of The Queen Of England by Deejaygold(m): 9:12am On Sep 09, 2022
Ok

Re: President Buhari Mourns The Demise Of The Queen Of England by SKIBiNSKI(m): 9:14am On Sep 09, 2022
Kastonkastroll:
RIP to her but is definitely not from my heart. Some people will say she wasn't there when slave trade was a thing then, but omo the blood of those bastards British monarchs runs in her vein. I no wan speak bad about d dead, but what the British Empire did to Africa and africans is unforgivable. The inhumanity was very barbaric. Using padlocks for person mouth so that he no go chop ur food, chains for necks and legs, and u dey still flog them. I'm sorry but some things are unforgivable.

Even the diamonds that were used to make her crown were stolen from Africa by the thieving British monarchy.

RIP to her undecided
Ding dong! The evil witch is dead! The monarchy who massacared, starved to death or thrown into burning fires alive millions of african children and women by the british empire armies. And millions of african men beheaded in front of their children, some hanged from trees in the hot sun till they died.

Ding dong! The witch is dead! It is time to get rid of this tax payers wasted money called the monarch.
Re: President Buhari Mourns The Demise Of The Queen Of England by Bosch10(m): 9:15am On Sep 09, 2022
Kastonkastroll:
RIP to her but is definitely not from my heart. Some people will say she wasn't there when slave trade was a thing then, but omo the blood of those bastards British monarchs runs in her vein. I no wan speak bad about d dead, but what the British Empire did to Africa and africans is unforgivable. The inhumanity was very barbaric. Using padlocks for person mouth so that he no go chop ur food, chains for necks and legs, and u dey still flog them. I'm sorry but some things are unforgivable.

RIP to her undecided
try and make a research about those who sold the slaves that were bought
Re: President Buhari Mourns The Demise Of The Queen Of England by SKYHIGHfx: 9:15am On Sep 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Yes if you say I'm an inferior..one who takes responsibility and not the weak one who keep going to the party and wailing..

You all are talking like Nigeria is no longer a member of the Commonwealth. Abeg make una get sense, oyinbo clearly called us their common wealth, yet we still dey claim independent. I laff in Idoma.
Re: President Buhari Mourns The Demise Of The Queen Of England by SKIBiNSKI(m): 9:18am On Sep 09, 2022
SKYHIGHfx:

You all are talking like Nigeria is no longer a member of the Commonwealth. Abeg make una get sense, oyinbo clearly called us their common wealth, yet we still dey claim independent. I laff in Idoma.
Nigeria has never being independent, the affairs of nigeria has always being run by the british till today and in the next 100 years.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Mourns The Demise Of The Queen Of England by SKIBiNSKI(m): 9:19am On Sep 09, 2022
Bosch10:
try and make a research about those who sold the slaves that were bought
abeg, tell us who sold the slaves that were bought.

I hope you are not going to tell me that africans sold their own people. grin if do please confirm it with proof.
Re: President Buhari Mourns The Demise Of The Queen Of England by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:20am On Sep 09, 2022
OriOko88:
Those bitter blacks and ibos blaming and cursing the great Queen should bury their heads in shame. If not for the whites who gave u education and technology,many of u lots would still have remain naked wandering about in d woods using bows and arrows to kill antelopes.

Blame ur fore fathers for not fighting back when d white invaded their lands. Oh they too got corrupted by trading their lands and resources,both human and natural for pairs of glasses,fabrics,gun powders and new gadgets cheesy. Shioor. Africa will forever remain backwards until they start taking responsibility for their misfortunes and mistakes undecided

And to the ignorants kids on this platform whose vague and absolutely repulsive comments can make one goes nuts should get some education pls. The Queen wasn't a ceremonial monarch,she is the head of state of about 14 countries like Canada,new Zealand,jamaica,and Australia including Britain,that's why these countries don't have president but prime minister because they re under the control of the queen. And that was why BoJo took his resignation and handing over letter to the queen on Tuesday. U lots should get educated pls. U suck sad sad

too Long...

Insult igbos and then you will have my attention
Re: President Buhari Mourns The Demise Of The Queen Of England by omoyeni37: 9:35am On Sep 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

That's your issue not mine..glad you realized your wailing will change nothing...
Once again hold your leaders responsible and stop crying on the net..
Don't mind them, bunch idi aras!!
Re: President Buhari Mourns The Demise Of The Queen Of England by sulakishop(m): 9:37am On Sep 09, 2022
Is she truly kleptomania?
Re: President Buhari Mourns The Demise Of The Queen Of England by ProfBOND: 9:39am On Sep 09, 2022
Think9ja:
kiss

The way we are reacting to this Queen's death ehn, it further proves the assertion that the black man is a slave to the whites.

Have we not been losing monarchs in Nigeria? Did the "whites" react to it? Nope! I know one idiot will say say otherwise.

I'm very sure if it was an African president that died, the likes of CNN and BBC will just casually report the news. They won't spend an hour discussing what he did and didn't do during his life time.

It is late Queen Elizabeth's death that was discussed in all our media stations this evening. From AriseTV, to Channels TV and the terribly incompetent AIT. I mean, WTF?

So I will leave CNN, BBC, Aljazeera and then tune to Channels TV, AriseTV and the very useless AIT on news about the Queen's death?

Early this year, when the Russian-Ukraine war started, Channels TV quickly created a special program called Russian Invasion. for one whole hour. Ironically, the killings that was going on in Kaduna during that same period was more than the one happening in the Russian war. Why not create a special program called Kaduna Killings? 9ja why?
Who do us this thing?

I'm not saying they should not report it or something like that. But how can you dedicate an hour of a local TV station to discuss the death of a foreign monarch?

I honestly don't care about what she represented, millions of Nigerians don't know her. And they don't care because she cannot help them see food chop.

I tire for black man

But in any case, RIP to her.

[b][/b]Word!!!
Re: President Buhari Mourns The Demise Of The Queen Of England by Bombolistic: 9:47am On Sep 09, 2022
The Old man should start preparing to meet his maker too. Death is inevitable
Re: President Buhari Mourns The Demise Of The Queen Of England by kingyakos: 9:49am On Sep 09, 2022
Buhari and Queen who first die
Re: President Buhari Mourns The Demise Of The Queen Of England by Oizee(f): 9:56am On Sep 09, 2022
@ natajo2021, amalgamation was done before she was even concieved, blame her ancestors biko
Re: President Buhari Mourns The Demise Of The Queen Of England by Deji08: 9:59am On Sep 09, 2022
I have read some criticism and positive comments regarding the queens reign and death. Well, it is expected, if nobody talks about you then you're nobody.

Why blame her for colonialism?
she wasn't born when Africa was partitioned.
In Nigeria, in 1861 Lagos was already a colony of the British govt, 1900 Southern and Northern protectorate were already established, 1914 amalgamation made Nigeria possible, The queen was born in 1926, so what's her role in colonization?

In 1953 she was crowned queen of England at the age of 25, part of Africa was already under colonization by the British govt, changing the status quo is always a difficult task as she was the ceremonial head of state. what could she have done to end colonization!? Now British rule have ended, how have our beloved leaders changed the status quo.

Heavy lies the head that wears the crown, although colonization have left an indelible mark on Africans, It is time for us to harness our resources, talents to grow as a nation, blame game will on make us stagnant.
May HM soul RIP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Mourns The Demise Of The Queen Of England by orisa37: 10:03am On Sep 09, 2022
SINCERE CONDOLENCE.
NOTHING BOKOHARAMISH.
UJU ANYA, DID YOU HEAR THAT?
Re: President Buhari Mourns The Demise Of The Queen Of England by orisa37: 10:05am On Sep 09, 2022
SHEHU GARBA IS BETTER THAN UJU ANYA THIS TIME.
Re: President Buhari Mourns The Demise Of The Queen Of England by DaInferno(m): 10:12am On Sep 09, 2022
Islandlady:
Mtcheww Mr. Bubu pls do fast and hand over in 2023 we are tired of you abeg!

Go tends to your cows in daura
he'd the only reason this year has been so long grin
Re: President Buhari Mourns The Demise Of The Queen Of England by DaInferno(m): 10:14am On Sep 09, 2022
Think9ja:
kiss

The way we are reacting to this Queen's death ehn, it further proves the assertion that the black man is a slave to the whites.

Have we not been losing monarchs in Nigeria? Did the "whites" react to it? Nope! I know one idiot will say say otherwise.

I'm very sure if it was an African president that died, the likes of CNN and BBC will just casually report the news. They won't spend an hour discussing what he did and didn't do during his life time.

It is late Queen Elizabeth's death that was discussed in all our media stations this evening. From AriseTV, to Channels TV and the terribly incompetent AIT. I mean, WTF?

So I will leave CNN, BBC, Aljazeera and then tune to Channels TV, AriseTV and the very useless AIT on news about the Queen's death?

Early this year, when the Russian-Ukraine war started, Channels TV quickly created a special program called Russian Invasion. for one whole hour. Ironically, the killings that was going on in Kaduna during that same period was more than the one happening in the Russian war. Why not create a special program called Kaduna Killings? 9ja why?
Who do us this thing?

I'm not saying they should not report it or something like that. But how can you dedicate an hour of a local TV station to discuss the death of a foreign monarch?

I honestly don't care about what she represented, millions of Nigerians don't know her. And they don't care because she cannot help them see food chop.

I tire for black man

But in any case, RIP to her.
God bless you
Re: President Buhari Mourns The Demise Of The Queen Of England by DaInferno(m): 10:22am On Sep 09, 2022
OriOko88:
Those bitter blacks and ibos blaming and cursing the great Queen should bury their heads in shame. If not for the whites who gave u education and technology,many of u lots would still have remain naked wandering about in d woods using bows and arrows to kill antelopes.

Blame ur fore fathers for not fighting back when d white invaded their lands. Oh they too got corrupted by trading their lands and resources,both human and natural for pairs of glasses,fabrics,gun powders and new gadgets cheesy. Shioor. Africa will forever remain backwards until they start taking responsibility for their misfortunes and mistakes undecided

And to the ignorants kids on this platform whose vague and absolutely repulsive comments can make one goes nuts should get some education pls. The Queen wasn't a ceremonial monarch,she is the head of state of about 14 countries like Canada,new Zealand,jamaica,and Australia including Britain,that's why these countries don't have president but prime minister because they re under the control of the queen. And that was why BoJo took his resignation and handing over letter to the queen on Tuesday. U lots should get educated pls. U suck sad :(
disjointed undecided
Re: President Buhari Mourns The Demise Of The Queen Of England by DaInferno(m): 10:30am On Sep 09, 2022
Deji08:
I have read some criticism and positive comments regarding the queens reign and death. Well, it is expected, if nobody talks about you then you're nobody.

Why blame her for colonialism?
she wasn't born when Africa was partitioned.
In Nigeria, in 1861 Lagos was already a colony of the British govt, 1900 Southern and Northern protectorate were already established, 1914 amalgamation made Nigeria possible, The queen was born in 1926, so what's her role in colonization?

In 1953 she was crowned queen of England at the age of 25, part of Africa was already under colonization by the British govt, changing the status quo is always a difficult task as she was the ceremonial head of state. what could she have done to end colonization!? Now British rule have ended, how have our beloved leaders changed the status quo.

Heavy lies the head that wears the crown, although colonization have left an indelible mark on Africans, It is time for us to harness our resources, talents to grow as a nation, blame game will on make us stagnant.
May HM soul RIP.
you made sense mehn. Unbiased, facts only. Learnt a few.

Are you a historian or something?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Mourns The Demise Of The Queen Of England by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 09, 2022
Might be the next
Re: President Buhari Mourns The Demise Of The Queen Of England by onuman: 10:34am On Sep 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Do they look like they need your forgiveness?hold your shit hole leaders for trading your souls.. cheesy
You keep complaining about what the British empire did even though your government have done worse.. but guess what!
Nigerians love wailing without doing anything to change the situation..

Don't you think you guys need to be recolonised by the British for the second time cos your leaders are incapable of running y'all affair properly without crying to the British and west..

In bold.
Your so-called shiit hole fathers were in their African homes when Oyibo of greed came all the way from Oyibo land in search of lucre.
Know your history, before you come to the public space to run your mouth.

Is Nigeria truly a sovereign country not under colonial masters?
Re: President Buhari Mourns The Demise Of The Queen Of England by ebufa: 10:49am On Sep 09, 2022
Racoon:
What a history for the late monarch. Adieu Elizabeth!

stop the coonery....and go read your history!
Re: President Buhari Mourns The Demise Of The Queen Of England by Fejoku: 10:49am On Sep 09, 2022
Kasssandra:

We were technically deficient, divided into several small squabbling tribes, and even large empires like the Yourba, Fulani, and Edo empires were already splitting into autonomous units , which fought with each other as with the Brits themselves.

Even large tribes like the Igbos were not one nation....divided into several autonomous units who fought each other (AND igbos west of the Niger were under Edo domination anyways).

There was no way we could have beat the British or any colonial power at that time. Not with the advances made by the Europeans in the second half of the century, including things like the Maxim gun. Meanwhile, any one of the bigger tribes who had guns were....importing them. And even then, most troops they could muster were not armed with guns....instead the best they could get was spears and swords.

Troops armed with spears and swords vs troops armed with repeating rifles (precusor of today's AK-47) and two maxim guns= no contest.

We lost before we even began to fight.

At the bolded was not true. Can you post any books that recorded such? The best you can get is this.
Agbor which was at the boundary and the last biggest towns among the Western Igbo was said to have successfully rebelled against Benin and was independent. It was recorded that Benin was at the time preparing her soldiers for the attack and possible sacking of the town before the British struck Benin City in 1897. The Western Igbos will go on to fight the British in different battles which include the battle of Owa in present day Ika South lga and the famous Ekumeku wars in the (Enuani) Aniocha/Oshimili areas.
The point is that when the British arrived to enforce her powers on the inhabitants of the Niger area which was carved and apportioned to her in the Berlin Conference of 1885, Benin was not controlling a hamlet in the Western Igbo area.
Show any proof to the contrary if you have it.
Re: President Buhari Mourns The Demise Of The Queen Of England by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 09, 2022
Fejoku:

At the bolded was not true. Can you post any books that recorded such? The best you can get is this.
Agbor which was at the boundary and the last biggest towns among the Western Igbo was said to have successfully rebelled against Benin and was independent. It was recorded that Benin was at the time preparing her soldiers for the attack and possible sacking of the town before the British struck Benin City in 1897. The Western Igbos will go on to fight the British in different battles which include the battle of Owa in present day Ika South lga and the famous Ekumeku wars in the (Enuani) Aniocha/Oshimili areas.
The point is that when the British arrived to enforce her powers on the inhabitants of the Niger area which was carved and apportioned to her in the Berlin Conference of 1885, Benin was not controlling a hamlet in the Western Igbo area.
Show any proof to the contrary if you have it.

Well....Olaudah Equaino did state in his book that they were under Edo dominaiton...and he was an Igbo man from what is now Anioma. That was around the 18th century.

P.S : I am not here to mock Igbos or to call them weak. If that is your idea of my post, you are wrong.

P.S 2: Read my post again clearly. At the end, it matters not how resistant we were, we were at a disadvantage,whatever the tribe.

PS.3 The actual quote

That part of Africa known by the name of Guinea, to which the trade for slaves is carried on, extends along the coast above 3400 miles, from Senegal to Angola, and includes a variety of kindoms. Of these the most considerable is the kingdom of Benin, both as to extent and wealth, the richness and cultivation of the soil, the power of its king, and the number and warlike disposition of the inhabitants. It is situated nearly under the lines, and extends along the coast above 170 miles, but runs back into the interior part of Africa, to a distance hitherto, I believe, unexplored by any traveller; and seems only terminated at length by the empire of Abyssinia, near 1500 miles from its beginning. This kingdom is divided into many provinces or districts: in one of the most remote and fertile of which I was born, in the year 1745, situated in a charming fruitful vale, named Essaka

[url=https://en.wikisource.org/wiki/Page%3AThe_Interesting_Narrative_of_the_Life_of_Olaudah_Equiano%2C_or_Gustavus_Vassa%2C_the_African.pdf/47]SAUCE[/url]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

List Of Newly Elected Nigeria House Of Representative Members / PHOTOS: Aluu Council Of Chiefs Visit Gov. Wike / SURE-P: Clement Iloh Gets Five Year Jail Term For Stealing N14.1m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.