Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,462 members, 7,850,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:54 AM

Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba (39129 Views)

Rename The University Of Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth- Adamu Garba / EndSARS: Adamu Garba Sues Jack Dorsey, Twitter CEO For $1bn / FG Commissions Centre For Basic Space Science Nsukka To Boast Space Researc. Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba by Murphyenemuwe: 1:13pm On Sep 09, 2022
Like something is wrong with you upstairs. Those who own the premier university are jealous of UNN? Why do you guys always chest beat
newbornmacho:

No, I have a better idea. Rename lagos as queen Elizabeth city because it was the first colony of britain

You people's jealousy of UNN has been well known for ages. Sadly, we pass una
Re: Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba by sameks08(m): 1:14pm On Sep 09, 2022
of what got is Queen to Igbo's may God punish you and your Queen dia anuofia
Re: Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba by Voiceofthestree: 1:14pm On Sep 09, 2022
madridguy:
I support the motion.

Zoombies sprtd
Re: Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 09, 2022
Magnoliaa:

How utterly and shamefully sad. undecided
Clowns like zonefree shouldn't taken seriously . You don't expect sensibility and consistency from one who loves public attention and validation. They would always bend to suit their audience even sometimes at their own expense . People like that are always tossed by waves of their desires for likes, shares and cheers grin

I like that you called out his double standard butt. He would be more careful next time and that would help him in the long run grin

1 Like

Re: Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba by Murphyenemuwe: 1:16pm On Sep 09, 2022
Bringing back history would make Nigerians hate igbos and victimize them the more. Our political misfortunes started and was orchestrated by eastern political elites. You want them to bring back history that includes how your people killed northern leaders in the first coup in Nigeria? Becareful what you wish for
Bontafa:

I no defend them when I learn .

Wettin u suppose dey do Na to dey open thread to pepper Nigerian government to bring back history in schools, only Anambra and Lagos don do am.

Ask your self why federal government no see am as priority?

NiggerArea indeed !!
Re: Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba by Stallione(m): 1:18pm On Sep 09, 2022
Ur a mumu man. Immotalize her by changing ur name to Adamu Elizabeth.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba by Billygee2u: 1:19pm On Sep 09, 2022
drsteroid:
This man talks before he thinks which is bad. This is someone who wanted to be the President of this Country, it is very obvious that those who involve in Politics in this country are not a true reflection of how intelligent we are in this Country. There is no difference between this garba Adamu and Buhari.
Re: Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba by newbornmacho(m): 1:20pm On Sep 09, 2022
Murphyenemuwe:
Like something is wrong with you upstairs. Those who own the premier university are jealous of UNN? Why do you guys always chest beat

Which Premier University? Oh....the one Eliza built for una in ibadan grin
Re: Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba by etrouble: 1:20pm On Sep 09, 2022
drsteroid:
This man talks before he thinks which is bad. This is someone who wanted to be the President of this Country, it is very obvious that those who involve in Politics in this country are not a true reflection of how intelligent we are in this Country. There is no difference between this garba Adamu and Buhari.

Don't bring yourself down to the gutter level of arguing with an ordinary Almajari, Awo, Zik, Ikoku, Okpara and other founding fathers of Southern Nigeria will not be happy with you
Re: Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba by Billygee2u: 1:20pm On Sep 09, 2022
Quintopia:
COLONISED MUMU.

Would they ever rename their Oxford University or Cambridge after you or your own country's monarchs?

Slave mentality he-goat.
I am ashamed to answer a Nigerian
Re: Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba by pocohantas(f): 1:21pm On Sep 09, 2022
Persephone1:
Clowns like zonefree shouldn't taken seriously . You don't expect sensibility and consistency from one who loves public attention and validation. They would always bend to suit their audience even sometimes at their own expense . People like that are always tossed by waves of their desires for likes, shares and cheers grin

I like that you called out his double standard butt. He would be more careful next time and that would help him in the long run grin

He won’t be more careful. It is in them like peak. Very subjective elements.

2 Likes

Re: Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba by Billygee2u: 1:21pm On Sep 09, 2022
etrouble:

Don't bring yourself down to the gutter level of arguing with an ordinary Almajari, Awo, Zik, Ikoku, Okpara and other founding fathers of Southern Nigeria will not be happy with you
You're right
Re: Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba by Maazieze(m): 1:21pm On Sep 09, 2022
Murphyenemuwe:
Bringing back history would make Nigerians hate igbos and victimize them the more. Our political misfortunes started and was orchestrated by eastern political elites. You want them to bring back history that includes how your people killed northern leaders in the first coup in Nigeria? Becareful what you wish for

using your daft logic the germans should stop teaching the holocaust
Re: Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba by Murphyenemuwe: 1:21pm On Sep 09, 2022
You should be denied access to internet if you ever believed UNN is in the same class as University of Ibadan.
newbornmacho:

Which Premier University? Oh....the one Eliza built for una in ibadan grin
Re: Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba by Billygee2u: 1:25pm On Sep 09, 2022
Wintertime:
Permit me to write this here under this topic

Is it because the woman whom bash Elizabeth was Igbo the whole lot of you start ranting like what I don't know

The same woman you are blasting Uju Anya is the same woman other Africans and some people of other countries are giving accolades for her not being hypocrisy and speaking up

While others said although she said the truth but she should had waited for a time.

But as the going said strike when the iron is hot. She took a cake in the time when information about the time to gainer quick summary of the other part of Eliza

Well most of you who blast her, just because the queen help you to save your unity begging one Nigeria all in the name of Oil well...

Gracias
Re: Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba by ufotunang: 1:25pm On Sep 09, 2022
So renaming the university. to her own name..so.will that solve and end ASUU strike
Re: Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba by newbornmacho(m): 1:25pm On Sep 09, 2022
Murphyenemuwe:
You should be denied access to internet if you ever believed UNN is in the same class as University of Ibadan.

Try saying this crap without so many tears ... grin
Re: Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba by Billygee2u: 1:26pm On Sep 09, 2022
Kriss216:
Slave mentality.

This is what Dr. Uju Anya is talking about.
Re: Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba by 8stargeneral: 1:27pm On Sep 09, 2022
Clown
Re: Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba by ufotunang: 1:27pm On Sep 09, 2022
madridguy:
I support the motion.
..so will it solve ASUU university strike
Re: Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba by goslowgoslow(m): 1:27pm On Sep 09, 2022
Rubbish! What did have named in their country in honour of black people they used as slaves. Black man still stupid in this century.
Re: Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba by Murphyenemuwe: 1:28pm On Sep 09, 2022
I shouldn't be bothered about your insult cos it's coming from you. You grandfathers sowed hatred in your fathers and your fathers also sowed the same hatred in you. Hate makes you violent, more emotional and as a result keep you perpetually under your perceived enemies.
Maazieze:

using your daft logic the germans should stop teaching the holocaust
Re: Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba by FrauleinBlossom(f): 1:28pm On Sep 09, 2022
What change will it bring? Will it improve the quality of education in Nigeria? Misplaced priority obviously.

Re: Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba by NOwazobia: 1:28pm On Sep 09, 2022
It is understandable, that the Queen and her institution made most of the wealthy northern men what they are today.

But it should be any of the northern universities.
Re: Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba by etrouble: 1:29pm On Sep 09, 2022
PresidObi:
Vote for Peter Obi

In order to rename the university or are just mentally unstable?
Re: Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba by Holyvet(m): 1:31pm On Sep 09, 2022
NONSENSE
Re: Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba by Murphyenemuwe: 1:31pm On Sep 09, 2022
It's not my fault your emotional quotient is zero.
newbornmacho:

Try saying this crap without so many tears ... grin

Re: Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba by goslowgoslow(m): 1:34pm On Sep 09, 2022
madridguy:
I support the motion.
Slave
Re: Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba by chiedozie198100: 1:34pm On Sep 09, 2022
See the best reply

Re: Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba by goslowgoslow(m): 1:35pm On Sep 09, 2022
Wintertime:
Permit me to write this here under this topic

Is it because the woman whom bash Elizabeth was Igbo the whole lot of you start ranting like what I don't know

The same woman you are blasting Uju Anya is the same woman other Africans and some people of other countries are giving accolades for her not being hypocrisy and speaking up

While others said although she said the truth but she should had waited for a time.

But as the going said strike when the iron is hot. She took a cake in the time when information about the time to gainer quick summary of the other part of Eliza

Well most of you who blast her, just because the queen help you to save your unity begging one Nigeria all in the name of Oil well...

Gracias
What rubbish is this one saying?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Babangida: "I Will Vote For An Igbo President In 2019 If I Find One" / Mariya Sanusi Dantata, Dangote's Mother, Visited By APC Governors (Photos) / Jonathan Fought Corruption In More Civilized Way Than Buhari - Falana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.