Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,316 members, 7,836,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku (41029 Views)

Why Tinubu Will Lose To Osinbajo In APC Primaries / Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) / APC Circulating Fake PDP Campaign Strategy - APCO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by IfnobeGod20: 6:35pm On Sep 09, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Shame no dey catch you? You call these ones projects? You and Peter Obi are suppose to collect some serious beatings. grin
A prophet has no honour in his village. Even if they show you that he turned a village to city, you will still have what to say but nevertheless, you can feed your heart with good thing if you're not using free data or broke with data.

https://www.facebook.com/oscar.motorsmovie/videos/1209346756308190/

https://www.facebook.com/JusticeCrack/videos/1287112482028476/
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by IfnobeGod20: 6:40pm On Sep 09, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

how will foreign tour of peter obi aid is victory is what I asked you because you illiterate people of Biafra always type as if you're in Radio Biafra where you engage with your set of low IQ

But Mr. Man, campaign has not started. You might not know the kind of consultant going on underground.

I remember that in 2015 Buhari was also touring abroad, even went to Chatham House to deliver paper. If it was Tinubu doing that now, you won't say what you're saying.
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by TinubuDeDrugLor: 6:41pm On Sep 09, 2022
sarkinbauchi:
While Peter Obi should be visiting the Northern parts of Nigeria and establishing a strong presence there with his Vice President, commissioning Labour Party offices, he is busy travelling from country to country visiting international organisations thinking all the youths in Nigeria are on lockdown for him.

I'm beginning to see he is not serious at all about his camapaign efforts.
Nigerian youths should think of voting Atiku if the unseriousnesss of Peter Obi continues to persist. We cannot afford to allow APC come back.

You're an idiot.

Who asked for your opinion when it doesn't matter to sane Nigerias?

So you want to teach Peter Obi politics when your drug eating dog Tinubu can't even get up from his seat.

Foolish man.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by OkoRemi2023(m): 6:42pm On Sep 09, 2022
Adexxi:
Ogun lo ma pa undecided....I'm a big fool comparing that old druggie to Chief Awolowo, Omo ale ti go owó osi juwe ile baba e . Sango a pa bàtá a pa jinwinjinwin etí e

you just described the biography of those useless cow that birth a world class imbeciles like you

you've been praying for decade yet you're still living in abject poverty, what then give you assurance that your curse will affect your dad

aside from curse that you inherited from those idiiiot that birth you, what else can you do

that druggie will be your president, if na die you go die, go along
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by IfnobeGod20: 6:43pm On Sep 09, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Trash.

Peter Obi no qualify to rule this Country. Besides, IGBO can never rule this our beautiful Country. grin
The good news is that you're not God and your single vote doesn't decide who and who will be president. Your tribal warrior is dead on arrival.
I am not Ibo but no tribe is superior than the other in this country, neither are they second citizen of the country.
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by derecho(m): 6:46pm On Sep 09, 2022
D quoted verse is in John
Kenmatt:

Peter Obi himself can not even understand what you wrote up there.

Catholic faithfuls do not read beyound Mathew, Mark, Luke and John.
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by shortIGBOman: 6:46pm On Sep 09, 2022
TinubuDeDrugLor:

But Igbo is qualified to feed you I'm.becile?

Senseless he-goat.

Igbo that cant feed themselves. What do they produce in the East? Nothing. The East is the only Region that contribute ZERO to the Economy. The tiny underdeveloped Region, always depends on the North, West and South South for survival. grin

The East is the one drawing Nigeria backward. grin

Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by OkoRemi2023(m): 6:46pm On Sep 09, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

But Mr. Man, campaign has not started. You might not know the kind of consultant going on underground.

I remember that in 2015 Buhari was also touring abroad, even went to Chatham House to deliver paper. If it was Tinubu doing that now, you won't say what you're saying.

you people are naive, Northern revolt make Gej to lose plus southwest allegiance not visitation of one Chatham House and tour

the cult followers Buhari had is not the same followers peter obi have, Remembered a Northerner is on this contest and majority of voters are not even internet savvy

baba nla waste of time is peter Obi's tour

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by Damoon77(m): 6:47pm On Sep 09, 2022
Campaign is yet to commence. Quit being a nut
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by lomprico(m): 6:49pm On Sep 09, 2022
sarkinbauchi:
While Peter Obi should be visiting the Northern parts of Nigeria and establishing a strong presence there with his Vice President, commissioning Labour Party offices, he is busy travelling from country to country visiting international organisations thinking all the youths in Nigeria are on lockdown for him.

Nigerian youths should think of voting Atiku if the unseriousnesss of Peter Obi continues to persist. We cannot afford to allow APC come back.

One question, Has campaign started?
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by shortIGBOman: 6:50pm On Sep 09, 2022
TinubuDeDrugLor:

But Igbo is qualified to feed you Im_becile?

Senseless he-goat.

Besides, how many votes una 3 and half IGBO indigenous States can produce? Remember, Anambra and half of Enugu are IGALA ancestral Land. Very soon, we go drive una comot from Anambra and half of Enugu State. grin

Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by IfnobeGod20: 6:51pm On Sep 09, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

you people are naive, Northern revolt make Gej to lose plus southwest allegiance not visitation of one Chatham House and tour

the cult followers had is not the same followers peter obi have, Remembered a Northerner is on this contest and majority of voters are not even internet savvy

baba nla waste of time is peter Obi's tour
The question you've refused asking yourself is, has campaign started. You might not know the underground work ongoing by his people.
The consultation that is going on may be bigger than you can imagine.
Remember he is been backed by many enlightened people and many things may be going underground.
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by comodo: 6:52pm On Sep 09, 2022
agadez007:
it’s now December,No more September ba?
By December you will still change it to January

Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by shortIGBOman: 6:52pm On Sep 09, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

The good news is that you're not God and your single vote doesn't decide who and who will be president. Your tribal warrior is dead on arrival.
I am not Ibo but no tribe is superior than the other in this country, neither are they second citizen of the country.

You are IGBO and let me remind you where you belong. grin grin grin

As for me, I am a first Class citizen of this great Country.

Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 09, 2022
Bomboiy:
Atiku is not serious about his campaign strategy,he should be visiting the south to establish a strong presence there.

I am beginning to think he's not in the race, Nigerians should vote for Peter Obi because we cannot afford to allow APC come back.

God bless your generation
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by OkoRemi2023(m): 6:59pm On Sep 09, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

The question you've refused asking yourself is, has campaign started. You might not know the underground work ongoing by his people.
The consultation that is going on may be bigger than you can imagine.
Remember he is been backed by many enlightened people and many things may be going underground.

who cares? when campaign start boys will be separated from men

I'm only asking that nincompoop how foreign tour will give Peter obi victory before you jump like loose monkey to be asking me question you refuse to ask Nnamdi KANU before he forced you people to be a prison on Mondays
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 09, 2022
campaign master
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by IfnobeGod20: 7:02pm On Sep 09, 2022
shortIGBOman:

You are IGBO and let me remind you where you belong. grin grin grin

As for me, I am a first Class citizen of this great Country.
You're not first citizen, if you think another Nigerian like you is third citizen, meaning you're also a third citizen likewise. Please heal your bitterness, if truly you know God and serve God
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by IfnobeGod20: 7:07pm On Sep 09, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

who cares? when campaign start boys will be separated from men

I'm only asking that nincompoop how foreign tour will give Peter obi victory before you jump like loose monkey to be asking me question you refuse to ask Nnamdi KANU before he forced you people to be a prison on Mondays
This is the problem I have with some of you. Everyone supporting Peter Obi is always Ibo but you guys will be shocked in next year general elections. Efi ote sile , omo nijeria nani omo ibo. Kosi nkan ti afi ote se.
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by achimendy(m): 7:08pm On Sep 09, 2022
sarkinbauchi:

Bro calm down and wait for campaign to start.
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by simongonner: 7:09pm On Sep 09, 2022
sarkinbauchi:

you think someone that was governor for 8years, and is VP an ex senator don't know what they are doing ? Wait make campaign start first..
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by simongonner: 7:11pm On Sep 09, 2022
Jflex07:
Gibberish. You guys rate the north so much.let me remind you that Buhari has been contesting without winning until the south supported him.. Everytime Peter obi this and that. No matter how he campaigns in the north he cannot win Atiku there, no matter how Atiku campaigns in the south, he cannot win Peter Obi in the south . After all campaign has no started yet, you guys should vote who you want to vote for and stop giving us hundred of reasons why only Peter obi lack of visiting every other part of the country will not make him win when both Atiku and Tinubu has not visited every part of the country.
well said.. I still think Obi will get some votes from South west and north more than pdp and APC will get from South East and South South.
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by Exceed15: 7:12pm On Sep 09, 2022
AutoChick4U:
Population that sinks us deeper into poverty and third world class? Spare us.

You re not getting my point...
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by Exceed15: 7:13pm On Sep 09, 2022
Polchiz:

And what if he has done that secretly?

Well I hope so .. it is wisdom
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by 00FFT00(m): 7:16pm On Sep 09, 2022
goslowgoslow:

Somebody is telling you what Obi should be doing so that he can win you are making reference to his opponent. If Tinubu is not campaigning in the SE of what business of yours is that? Your business should be Obi"s strategy that will make him win.
And what has speck is somebody's eyes go to with this matter? This your comment is childish!

You need to go and take several seats. What makes you think that I do not want Tinubu, or should we call him by his real name, Amoda, to win?. He cannot win with the crass arrogance he displays towards the people of the east, south-south and north-central.

Neither is he going to win anything anywhere by continuing to dodge Nigerians and speak to them through surrogates.

The only childish comment I see here is yours. I only want Amoda to play responsible politics, so Nigerians from all regions get a good chance to properly evaluate him.
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by Bahose(m): 7:19pm On Sep 09, 2022
Bomboiy:
Atiku is not serious about his campaign strategy,he should be visiting the south to establish a strong presence there.

I am beginning to think he's not in the race, Nigerians should vote for Peter Obi because we cannot afford to allow APC come back.
you are intelligent!
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by Mrfixitt(m): 7:25pm On Sep 09, 2022
sarkinbauchi:

Indirectly you're rooting for Atiku which shows you belong to the class that want the country to continue in rot. Smh

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Major SK Umaru: Another Brave Hero Killed By Boko Haram Bullets [photos] / Soyinka: "Why Is President Buhari Hiding His State Of Health?" / Nigeria Will Remain In Darkness Except FG Pays Our N1.6trn – GENCOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.