Stats: 3,158,318 members, 7,836,374 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku (41030 Views)

Why Tinubu Will Lose To Osinbajo In APC Primaries / Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) / APC Circulating Fake PDP Campaign Strategy - APCO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by Mrfixitt(m): 7:26pm On Sep 09, 2022
Rozross:
I’m beginning to think he’s working for Atiku, there’s nothing this smart thief cannot do. Omo ale
You're becoming toxic. Retrace your steps before you get what you deserve. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by tyinfinity: 7:26pm On Sep 09, 2022
Peter obi will not come back untill he visit Nelson Mandela tomb.after that he will visit Jordan and Isreal to see jesus from there obi will go to Germany to pay homage to Adolf Hitler from there he will attend queen Elizabeth burial even without formal invitation so obi is not coming back untill after the election next year

Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by ada9ja(f): 7:27pm On Sep 09, 2022
Rozross:
I’m beginning to think he’s working for Atiku, there’s nothing this smart thief cannot do. Omo ale

Like ur father
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by lukency(m): 7:33pm On Sep 09, 2022
The battle is between Atiku and Tinubu.

Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by jaxxy(m): 7:34pm On Sep 09, 2022
sarkinbauchi:
While Peter Obi should be visiting the Northern parts of Nigeria and establishing a strong presence there with his Vice President, commissioning Labour Party offices, he is busy travelling from country to country visiting international organisations thinking all the youths in Nigeria are on lockdown for him.

I'm beginning to see he is not serious at all about his camapaign efforts.
Nigerian youths should think of voting Atiku if the unseriousnesss of Peter Obi continues to persist. We cannot afford to allow APC come back.

I think he's doing this ahead of the campaigns which will begin soon.

Peter obi cannot do everything. The Lapor party have the obidient leverage to work with their executives should get to work with the opening of offices and other strategic party planning while Peter obi is on these international visits.

The visits may seem pointless only if the party isn't doing their part. Peter obi won't do everything for Labour. Haba!
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by ZombieTAMER: 7:34pm On Sep 09, 2022
Rozross:

Below is the thief

Lagos treasury is in his pocket

Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by Peterobi90: 7:35pm On Sep 09, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

how will foreign tour of peter obi aid is victory is what I asked you because you illiterate people of Biafra always type as if you're in Radio Biafra where you engage with your set of low IQ

Thats the difference, the Nigerians in diapora have relatives they can influence here in Nigeria. He is leave no stone unturned and no one behind..
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by 1nice(m): 7:39pm On Sep 09, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

under which figure of speech can we relate this joke to

hahaha I always laugh when I'm alone whenever I remembered I read peter obi will win with a landslide, like seriously Igbo grin grin

If you don't know what to say just keep quiet, time for joke have passed and stop advertising your ignorance and foolishness monkey
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by tenpipsperday: 7:45pm On Sep 09, 2022
sarkinbauchi:
While Peter Obi should be visiting the Northern parts of Nigeria and establishing a strong presence there with his Vice President, commissioning Labour Party offices, he is busy travelling from country to country visiting international organisations thinking all the youths in Nigeria are on lockdown for him.

Nigerian youths should think of voting Atiku if the unseriousnesss of Peter Obi continues to persist. We cannot afford to allow APC come back.

Show us where atiku has visited in the south east .

BTW has he come back from Dubai?
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by Bayyajidda(m): 7:48pm On Sep 09, 2022
GamalNasser:

Baba trust me , he is not going anywhere

Go face your veteran looter and loser. We ain't buying your lies.
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by Minjim: 8:05pm On Sep 09, 2022
]
Peterobi90:
How many SS/SE/NC states has Tinubu visited?
How many SE/SW/NC states has Atiku visited?...

Obi is only being smart by doing the foreign work now, while the local work would be done when campaign starts... Nigeria needs Obi for renewed hope both Internationally and local..

Does Tinubu need to visit SW again?

Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by shortIGBOman: 8:10pm On Sep 09, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
[/b]

Me

Kikikikikikikikikikikiki grin

Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by Peterobi90: 8:17pm On Sep 09, 2022
Minjim:

Does Tinubu need to visit SW again?

Drink less Garri......
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by tony1way: 8:25pm On Sep 09, 2022
Bomboiy:
Atiku is not serious about his campaign strategy,he should be visiting the south to establish a strong presence there.

I am beginning to think he's not in the race, Nigerians should vote for Peter Obi because we cannot afford to allow APC come back.

This man is saying the opposite. Obi is not serious at all
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by Bishopwizzy(m): 8:27pm On Sep 09, 2022
Rozross:

Tell me the presidential aspirant that has been travelling to other regions... You guys should stop talking trash and keep your thoughts to yourself. Everything is Obi.
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by Coolgent(m): 8:29pm On Sep 09, 2022
sarkinbauchi:

Frankly speaking Peter obi can't even secure 5000 votes in most of Northern states, they consider 8 years of Buhari as a total failure.
Their/our only option now is to massively vote for Atiku.
Even APC leaders in the north will vote for Atiku at the presidential election
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by DWickedLandLord: 8:38pm On Sep 09, 2022
Only on nairaland. You see someone no fit dash woman 50k giving advice

Veryconfidently o
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by skales67(m): 8:43pm On Sep 09, 2022
Rozross:

Dream on
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by OkoRemi2023(m): 8:44pm On Sep 09, 2022
1nice:

If you don't know what to say just keep quiet, time for joke have passed and stop advertising your ignorance and foolishness monkey

peter obi winning 2023 election is a big joke, even Ironsi corpse stand a chance than him
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by OkoRemi2023(m): 8:47pm On Sep 09, 2022
Peterobi90:

Thats the difference, the Nigerians in diapora have relatives they can influence here in Nigeria. He is leave no stone unturned and no one behind..

ok you just explained yourself, we will see to that
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by shortIGBOman: 8:47pm On Sep 09, 2022

Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by OkoRemi2023(m): 8:49pm On Sep 09, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

This is the problem I have with some of you. Everyone supporting Peter Obi is always Ibo but you guys will be shocked in next year general elections. Efi ote sile , omo nijeria nani omo ibo. Kosi nkan ti afi ote se.

I'm not surprise though because the rate igbo are now learning Yoruba lately because of obi is alarming, this is low self esteem at its peak because Yoruba give no fúck about any igbo language

what's the ote in lining behind my candidate, you abuse my candidate and my tribe I put you in the thrash you belong, I no be Tinubu and Awolowo that are tolerating you people rubbish
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by preciousmetals: 8:50pm On Sep 09, 2022
Yes Obi is not serious because you are an Idiioot to understand that campaign have not stated.
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by NathOlamiposi(m): 8:52pm On Sep 09, 2022
00FFT00:

Take the log from your eyes before crying about the speck in mine. I'm yet to see Tinubu in the southeast, or really in the south-south. He is definitely not a candidate to be taken seriously.

A man whose arrogance and illusion tell him the way to win an election is through surrogates and ignore-policy on those he believes know his antecedents, therefore will not fall for his intended fraud on them, will experience blue wonder in February.

We are no longer that far off from your cry day.
Am sure you are aware that the Ban on compaign is till on till the end of the month of September, mind you every candidate will surely come up with their strategy and storm all states of the federation in their bid to win the most coveted sit of power.
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by CoolAmbience(m): 9:09pm On Sep 09, 2022
Rozross:

You are just beginning to think that....

Peter Obi is working for Atiku.

That's a fact!

Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by CoolAmbience(m): 9:13pm On Sep 09, 2022
Rozross:
The north rejected him so no need wasting his time

Then he should kiss his presidential aspiration goodbye...

If, by your account, the three regions of the North have rejected him, he should just go home and sit down, and stop going up and down.

The Southwest is on lockdown for Asiwaju, and both Atiku and Asiwaju will certainly give Obi a run for his money in the Southeast and Southsouth.
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by Noblesh: 9:20pm On Sep 09, 2022
Jflex07:
Gibberish. You guys rate the north so much.let me remind you that Buhari has been contesting without winning until the south supported him.. Everytime Peter obi this and that. No matter how he campaigns in the north he cannot win Atiku there, no matter how Atiku campaigns in the south, he cannot win Peter Obi in the south . After all campaign has not started yet, you guys should vote who you want to vote for and stop giving us hundred of reasons why only Peter obi lack of visiting every other part of the country will not make him win when both Atiku and Tinubu has not visited every part of the country.
state like kaduna, taraba, kogi, kwara, benue, abj, nassarawa, niger, plateau ar state he needs to create base cause those state aren't north just caiming the name for politicking sake

Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by Khaleefa1804: 9:27pm On Sep 09, 2022
sarkinbauchi:

Lols he should visit north when campaign hasn't started ? Is Peter Obi running to be president for himself alone, the youths aren't stupid to know that 2023 is a breakaway from the old order. It isn't about PO. It's ushering a new system that shifts nigeria to her glory faster. Youths decides to vote Atiku who's he'll bent on selling Nigerian company's to his friends ? Ok o
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by maasoap(m): 9:29pm On Sep 09, 2022
Odunayomi247:
I feel campaign has not fully started bro

Yeah, campaign will start on the eve of his election grin grin grin
When Jagaban dey go up and down across Nigeria meeting stakeholders

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Youths Hold Rally For Bola Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) / How Obanikoro, Fayose, Uba & Momoh Rigged Ekiti Election- Saharareporters / Houses Burnt In Naka, Benue By Men In Military Camouflage (Photos)