Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,256 members, 7,857,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 10:38 AM

Who Will Not Admire This Woman? (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Will Not Admire This Woman? (photo) (4258 Views)

This Is The Best Way To Punish Any Woman!! [photo] / Man Under Fire For The Caption He Used While Sharing His Woman's Photo / Dwarf Man Marries Tall Woman (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Will Not Admire This Woman? (photo) by VictorUSA(m): 2:59pm On Sep 09, 2022
Liz Truss, the newly elected British Prime Minister is irresistble. Very beautiful and intelligent. A wife material. I look forward to the day she will wrap her hands round me. I will choke her with my sperm, as it is leaking out of her ears untill she crawl back to her doorstep on her knees.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Will Not Admire This Woman? (photo) by Juicethekid: 3:06pm On Sep 09, 2022
Finished man.

13 Likes

Re: Who Will Not Admire This Woman? (photo) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 09, 2022
VictorUSA:
Liz Truss, the newly elected British Prime Minister is irresistble. Very beautiful and intelligent. A wife material. I look forward to the day she will wrap her hands round me. I will choke her with my sperm, as it is leaking out of her ears untill she crawl back to her doorstep on her knees.
In your dreams obviously.

1 Like

Re: Who Will Not Admire This Woman? (photo) by Messi1: 3:18pm On Sep 09, 2022
Thonia69:
Thonia yo dey so?
Re: Who Will Not Admire This Woman? (photo) by Bluntguy: 3:21pm On Sep 09, 2022
You may die a lonely man if you keep looking at that woman's picture. Be warned

1 Like

Re: Who Will Not Admire This Woman? (photo) by Stallionhorse: 3:42pm On Sep 09, 2022
Where my spoilt ear piece make I wipe this one for the cap of him pricck

8 Likes

Re: Who Will Not Admire This Woman? (photo) by Rema14: 3:54pm On Sep 09, 2022
Victor you de fvck ear? Wetin lvgirl go say
Re: Who Will Not Admire This Woman? (photo) by fman(m): 3:56pm On Sep 09, 2022
VictorUSA:
With your sick preek..
No be u say u r sick
With sickle cell disease?
Check the screenshot

Re: Who Will Not Admire This Woman? (photo) by nightfox01(m): 3:56pm On Sep 09, 2022
Mumu boy
Re: Who Will Not Admire This Woman? (photo) by ObamaMessi: 4:03pm On Sep 09, 2022
fman:

With your sick preek..
No be u say u r sick
With sickle cell disease?
Check the screenshot
That Victor is a sickler does not give you the temerity to spill rubish.
Re: Who Will Not Admire This Woman? (photo) by fman(m): 4:05pm On Sep 09, 2022
ObamaMessi:
That Victor is a sickler does not give you the temerity to spill rubish.
Where this one from come?
Busted: Na another of your moniker be this?
So u are the hairy balls behind this monikers
VictorUSA
Karen2024
ObamaMessi

3 Likes

Re: Who Will Not Admire This Woman? (photo) by Messi1: 4:07pm On Sep 09, 2022
Rema14:
Victor you de fvck ear? Wetin lvgirl go say
Why you dey summon my papa with style?
Re: Who Will Not Admire This Woman? (photo) by PDPGuy: 4:09pm On Sep 09, 2022
Thonia69:

grin
Re: Who Will Not Admire This Woman? (photo) by Brownshoe: 4:20pm On Sep 09, 2022
Op delete that moniker, that guy expose you alot,
Re: Who Will Not Admire This Woman? (photo) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 09, 2022
undecided
Re: Who Will Not Admire This Woman? (photo) by Baronthecelebri: 4:56pm On Sep 09, 2022
Hhahahahahhhahah
Re: Who Will Not Admire This Woman? (photo) by Lvgirl: 6:35pm On Sep 09, 2022
Messi1:
Why you dey summon my papa with style?

One of the benefit of having children is defence
Can't you see how my son is defending me..
Messi1 fight my enemies
Yes yes
You have my backing
Re: Who Will Not Admire This Woman? (photo) by Illegal1(m): 6:38pm On Sep 09, 2022
VictorUSA:

which kind weed una dey smoke for dis forum slf?

1 Like

Re: Who Will Not Admire This Woman? (photo) by KingMack(m): 6:56pm On Sep 09, 2022
If you ever see this woman punna even if you live pass their late queen make my nyash peel for forty years

2 Likes

Re: Who Will Not Admire This Woman? (photo) by techWriter3: 7:12pm On Sep 09, 2022
came man
Re: Who Will Not Admire This Woman? (photo) by emetisuccess(m): 10:25pm On Sep 09, 2022
Dreamer!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Will Not Admire This Woman? (photo) by tnerro1(m): 10:32pm On Sep 09, 2022
Clean your glasses, e don dirty

1 Like

Re: Who Will Not Admire This Woman? (photo) by kelspinall(m): 10:43pm On Sep 09, 2022
gals like alisha lehmann are my taste..
i comot cap for you,this old Mama na ya taste..
mad people everywhere lols

(1) (Reply)

Lady With Massive Backside Teases Guys With Her W£apon; Would You Like? / Try This Combination Before The Arrival Of Your Babe And See Wonders (pictures) / Women This Is Dangerous For You, Please Your Sisters And Friends. Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.