Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,440 members, 7,815,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Remi Tinubu And Hajia Nana Shettima Meet Abdullahi Adamu In Abuja (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remi Tinubu And Hajia Nana Shettima Meet Abdullahi Adamu In Abuja (Pictures) (52022 Views)

VP's Wife, Nana Shettima Rejects Her Police ADC / Picture Of Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu & Nana Shettima / Meet Abdullahi Bashir – Herdsman Who Wanted To Marry Hanan Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Remi Tinubu And Hajia Nana Shettima Meet Abdullahi Adamu In Abuja (Pictures) by Zydote: 3:35pm On Sep 09, 2022
National Chairman Senator Abdullahi Adamu, Wife of APC Presidential Candidate, Senator Oluremi Tinubu,and Wife of Vice Presidential Candidate,Hajia Nana Kashim Shettima,during a Courtesy Visit to the APC Chairman

42 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Remi Tinubu And Hajia Nana Shettima Meet Abdullahi Adamu In Abuja (Pictures) by madridguy(m): 3:36pm On Sep 09, 2022
grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Remi Tinubu And Hajia Nana Shettima Meet Abdullahi Adamu In Abuja (Pictures) by lhordspy: 3:36pm On Sep 09, 2022
I have never admire or aspire to be a military personnel before. I am not a fan of the profession that much even though i usually commend our gallant officers.

But these days i wish i am one. Because i know the OBIdients miscreants will want to try their end-sars strategy, burning and disturbing the peace of everyone after peter obi lose next year general election massively. I know the Nigerian Government will deploy the military to prevent these.
I wish i can be part of the deployment. I want to so badly deal with these idiots when this will start.

Kai, subhannallahi, my God angry cry .... I go like beat person pikin break heads.

Nonsense immoral, disrespectful people without good upbringing. undecided

162 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Remi Tinubu And Hajia Nana Shettima Meet Abdullahi Adamu In Abuja (Pictures) by Bluntguy: 3:38pm On Sep 09, 2022
This party's days are numbered.

106 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Remi Tinubu And Hajia Nana Shettima Meet Abdullahi Adamu In Abuja (Pictures) by Karlman: 3:38pm On Sep 09, 2022
The question is...
Why is it always easy for the North to use the SW?
...the answer is...not really that the North found it easy...but that the SW always make itself a ready tool for the North to use at all times to the extent the North don't really have to do anything to use the SW.

1. They used Awolowo during the war, yet without rewarding him with his life ambition of ruling Nigeria.

2. They used Abiola to fund coups and steal state funds...yet we all remember how his story ended.

3. Yesterday they used Tinubu to remove Jonathan and install their disaster named buhari.

4 Today Tinubu is screaming Emilokan because he suddenly realized that like his forebears he had again been used by the North.

...the joke of Tinubu as APC flag bearer even when he could not lift the said flag by himself is simply a well planned plot to pave way for their brother Atiku Abubakar.

95 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Remi Tinubu And Hajia Nana Shettima Meet Abdullahi Adamu In Abuja (Pictures) by gasparpisciotta: 3:46pm On Sep 09, 2022
Time for wives to be involved

Wife mode activated to precede the launch of other activities

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Remi Tinubu And Hajia Nana Shettima Meet Abdullahi Adamu In Abuja (Pictures) by KUNZEH(m): 3:52pm On Sep 09, 2022
It is well
Re: Remi Tinubu And Hajia Nana Shettima Meet Abdullahi Adamu In Abuja (Pictures) by Omihanifa: 4:12pm On Sep 09, 2022
The second picture looks so funny. See as adamu Dey think.

6 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu And Hajia Nana Shettima Meet Abdullahi Adamu In Abuja (Pictures) by femisplash: 4:35pm On Sep 09, 2022
Incoming first lady and wife of the VP. More beautiful ladies are prepping for September 28th. Victory is sure.

161 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Remi Tinubu And Hajia Nana Shettima Meet Abdullahi Adamu In Abuja (Pictures) by Qtrpst4: 4:41pm On Sep 09, 2022
Is she one of the chibok girls shettima and his boys kidnapped?

femisplash:
Incoming first lady and wife of the VP.
More beautiful ladies are prepping for September 28th.
Victory is sure.

40 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu And Hajia Nana Shettima Meet Abdullahi Adamu In Abuja (Pictures) by Qtrpst4: 5:04pm On Sep 09, 2022
You are truly obituary, may it be your portion

Since life no sweet you, death go visit you
ObituaryYebo:

One of the zombidients spoted

They live in hate. Eat in hate and grow in hate.

You will soon resume ur Biafuro or death syndrome

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu And Hajia Nana Shettima Meet Abdullahi Adamu In Abuja (Pictures) by toneroforever(m): 5:09pm On Sep 09, 2022
lhordspy:
I have never admire or aspire to be a military personnel before. I am not a fan of the profession that much even though i usually commend our gallant officers.

But these days i wish i am one. Because i know the OBIdients miscreants will want to try their end-sars strategy, burning and disturbing the peace of everyone after peter obi lose next year general election massively. I know the Nigerian Government will deploy the military to prevent these.
I wish i can be part of the deployment. I want to so badly deal with these idiots when this will start.

Kai, subhannallahi, my God angry cry .... I go like beat person pikin break heads.

When BAT said "recruit,50 million youths into the army" so they can be eating agbado & cassava, I guess he had u in mind.
But not to worry,Obi has a better plan for ur life. Ur intellectual capacity will be upgraded because he'll invest heavily in education which will help increase our Human Development Index. Trust me, you'll be better off with an Obi presidency than the self-serving agenda
of Emilokann

111 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Remi Tinubu And Hajia Nana Shettima Meet Abdullahi Adamu In Abuja (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 09, 2022
If Tinubu selects H.E. Engr. Nweze Umahi as his Vice and then promise to resign after winning the election, I may be encouraged to campaign for Tinubu.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Remi Tinubu And Hajia Nana Shettima Meet Abdullahi Adamu In Abuja (Pictures) by Obakoolex(m): 5:46pm On Sep 09, 2022
Incoming olori tongue

3 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu And Hajia Nana Shettima Meet Abdullahi Adamu In Abuja (Pictures) by Yoruba1stson: 5:58pm On Sep 09, 2022
Incoming first lady and wife of vp, may God continue to protect them
On Tinubu's mandate i stand gidigba

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Remi Tinubu And Hajia Nana Shettima Meet Abdullahi Adamu In Abuja (Pictures) by LegendHero(m): 6:10pm On Sep 09, 2022
IPOB terrorists will be bitter now.

They hate Remi Tinubu even more than Tinubu himself.

159 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Remi Tinubu And Hajia Nana Shettima Meet Abdullahi Adamu In Abuja (Pictures) by owiko(m): 6:10pm On Sep 09, 2022
Okay

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu And Hajia Nana Shettima Meet Abdullahi Adamu In Abuja (Pictures) by Wintertime: 6:11pm On Sep 09, 2022
Ok

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu And Hajia Nana Shettima Meet Abdullahi Adamu In Abuja (Pictures) by bigdammyj: 6:11pm On Sep 09, 2022
Okay.

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu And Hajia Nana Shettima Meet Abdullahi Adamu In Abuja (Pictures) by Eagle360(m): 6:11pm On Sep 09, 2022
We fear this woman more than Shettima and Tinubu. A cabal in the making

I sell affordable data

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu And Hajia Nana Shettima Meet Abdullahi Adamu In Abuja (Pictures) by wwwihy: 6:11pm On Sep 09, 2022
God Bless Incoming First Lady, Pastor Oluremi Tinubu
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

All know Wailing Wailer should better not quote me

159 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu And Hajia Nana Shettima Meet Abdullahi Adamu In Abuja (Pictures) by Patriotsleague: 6:11pm On Sep 09, 2022
lhordspy:

Obi supporters are pests.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu And Hajia Nana Shettima Meet Abdullahi Adamu In Abuja (Pictures) by ecolime(m): 6:11pm On Sep 09, 2022
Ambode's wife proud but e no reach this Remi's own.. So full of herself.

Can't she retire from Politics and take care of her aged husband?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu And Hajia Nana Shettima Meet Abdullahi Adamu In Abuja (Pictures) by BABANGBALI: 6:12pm On Sep 09, 2022
They are already pretending to be first Lady and second lady. Mtcheeeeew

5 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu And Hajia Nana Shettima Meet Abdullahi Adamu In Abuja (Pictures) by rattlesnake(m): 6:13pm On Sep 09, 2022
Evil

2 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu And Hajia Nana Shettima Meet Abdullahi Adamu In Abuja (Pictures) by dorodee(m): 6:13pm On Sep 09, 2022
Hehehe... Emilokan female version!

3 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu And Hajia Nana Shettima Meet Abdullahi Adamu In Abuja (Pictures) by Dvdpity: 6:14pm On Sep 09, 2022
lhordspy:

Your stupidity is repugnant. Suffering no de tire you. As UAE and Qatar are progressing with people of Great minds, don't you want such for Nigeria? See how foolish that you are now.

22 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nesma Galal, Femi Fani-Kayode's Egyptian Girlfriend Blasts Him / Orji Uzor Kalu & His Daughter Swim Together At Home / Tinubu : Tribute to A Great Man: Ajimobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.