Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Remi Tinubu And Hajia Nana Shettima Meet Abdullahi Adamu In Abuja (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remi Tinubu And Hajia Nana Shettima Meet Abdullahi Adamu In Abuja (Pictures) (52027 Views)

VP's Wife, Nana Shettima Rejects Her Police ADC / Picture Of Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu & Nana Shettima / Meet Abdullahi Bashir – Herdsman Who Wanted To Marry Hanan Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remi Tinubu And Hajia Nana Shettima Meet Abdullahi Adamu In Abuja (Pictures) by FreeStuffsNG: 6:14pm On Sep 09, 2022
I still remember Sen Remi Tinubu kneeling down to greet President Buhari and Sen. Adamu that morning her husband, Asiwaju Tinubu was elected as APC flagbearer.
She is our incoming First Lady!
check my signature for free stuffs!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu And Hajia Nana Shettima Meet Abdullahi Adamu In Abuja (Pictures) by tunjijones(m): 6:14pm On Sep 09, 2022
Re: Remi Tinubu And Hajia Nana Shettima Meet Abdullahi Adamu In Abuja (Pictures) by Promising5555: 6:16pm On Sep 09, 2022
My Hatred for that Agbero woman knows No bound, these people believes they own the fucking country
Re: Remi Tinubu And Hajia Nana Shettima Meet Abdullahi Adamu In Abuja (Pictures) by blackpanda: 6:19pm On Sep 09, 2022
I so much love remi kiss
Re: Remi Tinubu And Hajia Nana Shettima Meet Abdullahi Adamu In Abuja (Pictures) by blackpanda: 6:19pm On Sep 09, 2022
Promising5555:
My Hatred for that Agbero woman knows No bound, these people believes they own the fucking country

Guess what?
The more you hate, the more she progress grin
First lady loading..... tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu And Hajia Nana Shettima Meet Abdullahi Adamu In Abuja (Pictures) by GeneralPula: 6:20pm On Sep 09, 2022
Dvdpity:

Your stupidity is repugnant. Suffering no de tire you. As UAE and Qatar are progressing with people of Great minds, don't you want such for Nigeria? See how foolish that you are now.

Tinubu is a great mind compare to Peter Obi that sacked Igbos that are not from Anambra during his tenure..

Tinubu worked with everyone. No discrimination.
Re: Remi Tinubu And Hajia Nana Shettima Meet Abdullahi Adamu In Abuja (Pictures) by blackpanda: 6:21pm On Sep 09, 2022
toneroforever:

When BAT said "recruit,50 million youths into the army" so they can be eating agbado & cassava, I guess he had u in mind.
But not to worry,Obi has a better plan for ur life. Ur intellectual capacity will be upgraded because he'll invest heavily in education which will help increase our Human Development Index. Trust me, you'll be better off with an Obi presidency than the self-serving agenda
of Emilokann

Una go cry tire grin
Another 8years of wailing uncontrollably grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu And Hajia Nana Shettima Meet Abdullahi Adamu In Abuja (Pictures) by Greazyman99: 6:21pm On Sep 09, 2022
lhordspy:
I have never admire or aspire to be a military personnel before. I am not a fan of the profession that much even though i usually commend our gallant officers.

But these days i wish i am one. Because i know the OBIdients miscreants will want to try their end-sars strategy, burning and disturbing the peace of everyone after peter obi lose next year general election massively. I know the Nigerian Government will deploy the military to prevent these.
I wish i can be part of the deployment. I want to so badly deal with these idiots when this will start.

Kai, subhannallahi, my God angry cry .... I go like beat person pikin break heads.

Nonsense immoral, disrespectful people without good upbringing. undecided

Werey maiduguri guy
As u join the army straight na inside sambisa den go ship you go. Mad man

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu And Hajia Nana Shettima Meet Abdullahi Adamu In Abuja (Pictures) by israelmao(m): 6:21pm On Sep 09, 2022
Tell Tinubu that the remainder of his chance was totally ruined when Shettima a Boko Haram affiliate emerged as his running mate.

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu And Hajia Nana Shettima Meet Abdullahi Adamu In Abuja (Pictures) by anonimi: 6:22pm On Sep 09, 2022
Bluntguy:
This party's days are numbered.

Because the jankara market woman mere domestic appendage of Thiefnuibu has no regard for the youths made jobless by her husband's looting?
What does she deserve

Re: Remi Tinubu And Hajia Nana Shettima Meet Abdullahi Adamu In Abuja (Pictures) by anonimi: 6:23pm On Sep 09, 2022
israelmao:
Tell Tinubu that the remainder of his chance was totally ruined when Shettima a Boko Haram affiliate emerged as a his running mate.

Thiefnuibu may be closet sympathiser of Boko Haram terrorists too, seeing how he was justifying Fulani herdsmen murderers below.

2 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu And Hajia Nana Shettima Meet Abdullahi Adamu In Abuja (Pictures) by anonimi: 6:27pm On Sep 09, 2022
blackpanda:
Guess what?
The more you hate, the more she progress grin
First lady loading..... tongue

Progress from stealing the IGR raised from the pockets of 20 million Lagosians, plus the allocation and loans received on their behalf without anything to show for it?
Are you for real? Or you too like suffering ni

Realdeals:
1. The first governor to present a billion Naira state budget in Nigeria.

2. He phased out the shift system in Lagos schools in three months. He built functional classrooms to absorb those who only attend schools for three hours a day.

3. He opened up what is now known as the Lekki Corridor.

4. He built the biggest Housing estate by a state government at Abesan, along with five other estates.

5. He built LASU, LACOED, LASPOTECH and Technical schools to absorb the products of the free education policy.

6 He built General Hospitals and Health centers in all the five divisions of Lagos. He also upgraded General Hospital Ikeja to the Medical arm of LASU.

7. He created the Agric hub at Oko Oba. He also created similar hubs in Ikorodu, Epe and Badagry.

8. His government’s strict adherence to the party manifesto of Free Education, Free Health care, Rural integration and Housing for all, along with other UPN governors, created the largest pool of human resources in Nigeria.

9. He moved the Lagos State Government Secretariat from PWD to Alausa, which he built from scratch. He also lived in his personal house and drove his personal car throughout his tenure.

Gani Kayode Balogun Jr

https://www.newsheadlines.com.ng/showtime-people/2019/07/24/jakande-90-9-achievements-of-alhaji-lateef-jakande-as-lagos-governor/

itubaba001:
Lagos, the commercial hub of Nigeria, has been ranking as one of the worst places to live in the world for the nine straight years, a BusinessDay analysis shows.

Data from the 2019 Global Liveability Index published by the Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU), the world’s leader in global business intelligence, shows the city has been within the range of 137th-139th position out of a total of 140 cities in the world from year 2011-2019.

Last year, Nigeria overtook India as the country with the largest number of people living in extreme poverty, thereby becoming the world capital of poverty, according to the Brookings Institute. This year, the number has risen to 91.6 million from 87 million in June 2018. Every minute, six Nigerians enter the group of extremely poor people, according to the World Poverty Clock.

https://businessday.ng/uncategorized/article/lagos-ranks-amongst-worst-cities-to-live-in-for-nine-straight-years/

A 45-year-old resident and father of three, Mr.Fatai Lamide told PUNCH HealthWise that no building in the community has toilet facilities.

The Oyo State-born mechanic said, “We don’t have toilet in this area, including our compound. This canal that you see serves as toilet to all of us living in this area. We defecate inside nylon and throw it inside the canal.

“For people that don’t want to use nylon, they have a special bucket that they use after which they pour it inside the canal too.

https://punchng.com/cholera-outbreak-looms-in-lagos-communities-as-residents-use-canal-lagoon-as-toilet/

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu And Hajia Nana Shettima Meet Abdullahi Adamu In Abuja (Pictures) by Adedapo57: 6:28pm On Sep 09, 2022
lhordspy:
I have never admire or aspire to be a military personnel before. I am not a fan of the profession that much even though i usually commend our gallant officers.

But these days i wish i am one. Because i know the OBIdients miscreants will want to try their end-sars strategy, burning and disturbing the peace of everyone after peter obi lose next year general election massively. I know the Nigerian Government will deploy the military to prevent these.
I wish i can be part of the deployment. I want to so badly deal with these idiots when this will start.

Kai, subhannallahi, my God angry cry .... I go like beat person pikin break heads.

pls how does this relate with the reported news. I’m so short of words. Why do you guys desend this low.. must you type?

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu And Hajia Nana Shettima Meet Abdullahi Adamu In Abuja (Pictures) by curvilicious: 6:31pm On Sep 09, 2022
Wetin concern me?
Re: Remi Tinubu And Hajia Nana Shettima Meet Abdullahi Adamu In Abuja (Pictures) by Antoeni(m): 6:37pm On Sep 09, 2022
2 Karashikas
Re: Remi Tinubu And Hajia Nana Shettima Meet Abdullahi Adamu In Abuja (Pictures) by Goodoldays(m): 6:39pm On Sep 09, 2022
lhordspy:

You don’t need to be a military to beat them

You can approach them anywhere and beat them with your bare hands the way you like if you can and not wishing to use gun to intimidate and then beat

FOOL

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu And Hajia Nana Shettima Meet Abdullahi Adamu In Abuja (Pictures) by Adexxi(m): 6:39pm On Sep 09, 2022
Who dey knack this woman on behalf of his woman Cos' that druggie can't do shit angry
Re: Remi Tinubu And Hajia Nana Shettima Meet Abdullahi Adamu In Abuja (Pictures) by Iykenuwa(m): 6:43pm On Sep 09, 2022
lhordspy:

May what you wish others befall you.
Re: Remi Tinubu And Hajia Nana Shettima Meet Abdullahi Adamu In Abuja (Pictures) by frog12: 6:43pm On Sep 09, 2022
why are these people trying to deceive every one
Re: Remi Tinubu And Hajia Nana Shettima Meet Abdullahi Adamu In Abuja (Pictures) by nkemoma(m): 6:44pm On Sep 09, 2022
Thus unruly and loose talkative of a woman..

Since I heard this woman talk.. I gree say, beauty no be everything.

Tout
Re: Remi Tinubu And Hajia Nana Shettima Meet Abdullahi Adamu In Abuja (Pictures) by ATLIEN2027: 6:45pm On Sep 09, 2022
Incoming first Lady.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu And Hajia Nana Shettima Meet Abdullahi Adamu In Abuja (Pictures) by nkemoma(m): 6:46pm On Sep 09, 2022
lhordspy:

In your last sentence.. You aptly described Remi Tinubu...

See her face.. She can sleep with the Devil to become the first lady
Re: Remi Tinubu And Hajia Nana Shettima Meet Abdullahi Adamu In Abuja (Pictures) by Arabaincubus: 6:47pm On Sep 09, 2022
This is dangerous for Nigeria. There will be uprising.
Re: Remi Tinubu And Hajia Nana Shettima Meet Abdullahi Adamu In Abuja (Pictures) by lomprico(m): 6:48pm On Sep 09, 2022
Collect your money x2
Eh! Wake up!
Re: Remi Tinubu And Hajia Nana Shettima Meet Abdullahi Adamu In Abuja (Pictures) by Olamiplenty1(m): 6:49pm On Sep 09, 2022
Some people will start to rain abuse, curses and foul languages now instead of them to tell their presidential and vice presidential aspirant's wives also to go and see their party chairman or at least show face. Hmmmmmm.

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu And Hajia Nana Shettima Meet Abdullahi Adamu In Abuja (Pictures) by Pablomiles: 6:51pm On Sep 09, 2022
Pastor remi ��
Re: Remi Tinubu And Hajia Nana Shettima Meet Abdullahi Adamu In Abuja (Pictures) by OkoRemi2023(m): 6:51pm On Sep 09, 2022
my incoming first lady and second Lady by God's Grace 2023

Her Excellency Mrs Remi Tinubu the first lady of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu And Hajia Nana Shettima Meet Abdullahi Adamu In Abuja (Pictures) by Leah32: 6:51pm On Sep 09, 2022
GenBuhari:
If Tinubu selects H.E. Engr. Nweze Umahi as his Vice and then promise to resign after winning the election, I may be encouraged to campaign for Tinubu.

But they both contested for the primary .. what I know is fight for what you think you deserve
Re: Remi Tinubu And Hajia Nana Shettima Meet Abdullahi Adamu In Abuja (Pictures) by Arabaincubus: 6:51pm On Sep 09, 2022
Drug addicts and Terrorists.
Re: Remi Tinubu And Hajia Nana Shettima Meet Abdullahi Adamu In Abuja (Pictures) by DIVAD2000: 6:53pm On Sep 09, 2022
lhordspy:

Segalinks supported both endsars, and now he's supporting tinubu.

Did the Holy Quran teach you to insult people ( all because of politics)?
Re: Remi Tinubu And Hajia Nana Shettima Meet Abdullahi Adamu In Abuja (Pictures) by OkoRemi2023(m): 6:55pm On Sep 09, 2022
toneroforever:

When BAT said "recruit,50 million youths into the army" so they can be eating agbado & cassava, I guess he had u in mind.
But not to worry,Obi has a better plan for ur life. Ur intellectual capacity will be upgraded because he'll invest heavily in education which will help increase our Human Development Index. Trust me, you'll be better off with an Obi presidency than the self-serving agenda
of Emilokann

the same obi that said education is not for the poor, I'm sure your parents are average rich if not you would have end up like those ipob miscreant fighting and slicing your kinswoman vagina for one Pipedream Biafra

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Orji Uzor Kalu & His Daughter Swim Together At Home / Court Orders Arrest Of COAS Faruk Yahaya & Maj Gen Olabanji / APC Wins 64 Seats In The Senate, Now Has Majority Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.