Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) (85559 Views)

Prophet Odumeje Celebrates His Wife, Uju Ohanaemere On Her Birthday (Photos) / T.B. Joshua “Delivers” 2 Lesbian Partners During Church Service (Photos) / T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) by anonimi: 5:29pm On Sep 10, 2022
Michelle70:
This woman has some mental issues.
Frustrated, bittered and hate-filled

I doubt lesbians are this foolish.
Anyhow sha, hatred runs in that trib...

Can you please point out to the specific lies she said, if you are not the hater who is afflicted by Stockholm syndrome.
Kindly go ahead and identify any fallacy in her words.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) by VULCAN(m): 5:30pm On Sep 10, 2022
So if I say you are daft for making this comment...

It's my right to freedom of expression.

Therefore you have no right to respond.

So you see how daft that sounds.

The mad professor has freedom of speech but the millions of people who are attacking her don't have a right to express themselves, abi?

Some of you people are dumb.

KanwuliaExtra:
Please! Her right to freedom of expression.
Move on!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) by gloryman91: 5:32pm On Sep 10, 2022
Don't speak evil about the dead, everyone will surely die one day.

But who said this woman na lesbian ?
Re: Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) by Berankis: 5:32pm On Sep 10, 2022
gaby:
There is so much going riot in this woman's mind.

She has all of the hallmarks of a Kemi Olunloyo with a PhD.

So much vile, anger, and bitterness.

She could be battling with some deeply personal stuff.

Too much confusion for the life jare
Kemi Olunloyo also has a PhD. (Pharm. D I believe).

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) by anonimi: 5:33pm On Sep 10, 2022
gaby:
There is so much going riot in this woman's mind.

She has all of the hallmarks of a Kemi Olunloyo with a PhD.

So much vile, anger, and bitterness.

She could be battling with some deeply personal stuff.

Too much confusion for the life jare

So many words you uttered yet nothing about a falsehood in what she said.
Are you not the confused one here

1 Like

Re: Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) by ogbonti: 5:35pm On Sep 10, 2022
Michelle70:

yes respect for the dead - agreed but who respects ADOLF HITLER today because he is DEAD? Was the Queen not complicit in the murder of millions of Igbos during the BIAFRAN WAR? Yes, she was...

I can absolve the US from that because 1967-69 was a whole lot going on here in the US coming from the death of Jack Kennedy and Bobby Kennedy, Martin Luther King's murder - civil rights carnage all that unrest so the US was going through a mini-civil war back home them - not to talk of the fall out of the Vietnam war, so the US was not in the position to meddle in the Nigerian / Biafran war - BUT Britain - a country that created Nigeria in the first place, ruled over Nigeria for 100 years, created the political system in Nigeria, created the Nigerian Military, granted Nigeria independence and created the situation for the civil war to begin by not even allowing the people decide at independence if they wanted to be one country - took sides with the federal military government, armed the Nigerian Military to kill the Igbos - and allowed innocent children to die of kwashiokor

The Queen could have ended it all by even in late 1967 by inviting Gowon and Ojukwu to the Burkingham Palace and settled the matter amicably - instead Sir Harold Wilson, the British Prime Minister was sent to meet with Gowon - to read the riot act to eliminate the Igbos giving him more arms to kill even Igbo civilians - so, my simple question is who was the Head of State of Britain when all that Happened?

ELIZABETH REGINA- ALEXANDER MARY GEORGE !!!! (a.k.a Queen Elizabeth)

So is UJU totally wrong about her accusations? NO

But will I personally insult the dead, I will not do such - but she has her freedom of speech - so she can use it however she pleases

FULL STOP!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) by anonimi: 5:35pm On Sep 10, 2022
gloryman91:
Don't speak evil about the dead, everyone will surely die one day.

But who said this woman na lesbian ?

The two Abrahamic religions speak evil of the dead, such as Peter the liar and Judas the betrayer.
So what are you talking about that you know nothing of?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) by Morphinne: 5:35pm On Sep 10, 2022
Promotions:
enough of the tribal nonsense already, Nigeria is in this mess cos of tribal fanatics
No sir, kindly channel your admonition to the right quarter. The igbos started this madness. Yesterday they were everywhere defending this deranged woman’s comment, seeing others condemning it as people sharing anti-Igbo sentiments. Tribal war on Twitter and nairaland is just a case of curing madness with an even higher level of insanity. So, channel your warnings to the right people. They should refrain from always thinking that anyone who condemns an ibo individual does so because the erring person is an Igbo. I can remember saying that she was saying the right thing I.e our sentiments as Africans but it’s over 60 years and the blame game should stop already. Americans and Asians too were colonized just like Africans but they’re all doing great, making exploits and breaking limits in science, economy and every other sphere of life. I pity this ‘learned’ mad woman. She will soon do this to the wrong set of people. She will soon mock a dead revered religious leader and someone will personally take it upon himself as an act of worship to eliminate her for good. I don’t understand why someone of her caliber wouldn’t understand that there are some things better left unsaid and that once a man dies, he pays the ultimate price and insulting him at that point is needless and inhumane. Imagine someone saying she wishes your mother an excruciating death during her dying moment and also jubilating that someone dies Such a statement and act can only come from a deranged human being.

2 Likes

Re: Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) by ribbit: 5:36pm On Sep 10, 2022
kingthreat:

To know the Igbos better, take a look at this truthful analogy.
Ralph Uwazurike has been championing the Biafra agitation for more than 15 years but even the Igbos never took him seriously.
Then Nnamdi Kanu came with hate speech and he became so powerful that he called the shots. Right now Igbos sit at home on Mondays because of him.
See how hate speech is sweet melody to their ears.

another well crafted angle.

2 Likes

Re: Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) by Edusouls(m): 5:36pm On Sep 10, 2022
One of them fellow haters spotted, this Biafra people are really bad belle people filled with animosity, tufiakwa no wonder tribe in Nigeria distaste them
DOTian:
Very strong and erudite Igbo woman!
She says it as it is. Calls out the powerfully evil both when they're alive and when they're dead!
Doesn't pander to all sorts of wired sentiments. Typical traits of her forefathers.
Very very proud of this woman!

1 Like

Re: Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) by amaridigital(m): 5:36pm On Sep 10, 2022
JewsAreSatanic:

And mine being she is a flaming OSU bastard

Yoruba, Yoruba, Yoruba!
Have you seen the comments and attitude of people trying to devide you based on religion? Have you seen the comments of the people calling themselves 'Christisn South'? See how they are supporting this woman who abused a popular Prophet widely acclaimed worldwide for his philanthropical works who was one of the greatest pentecostal clergyman ever? Now tell me who is a christian? No single moslem from either the north or south uttered such statement to ridicule the man of God except a so called christian woman from the SE and his tribesmen and women. Christian south my foot. A house molded with saliva will crumble by mist of dirt. Expect a lot of relevation about the true colors of these IPOB turned Obidense people as we move closer to the election.

3 Likes

Re: Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) by SisterFire(f): 5:38pm On Sep 10, 2022
Sambam104:

Sisterfire playermeji is never empty you are, please just name one evil TB Joshua as done to you and your loved ones, if you can't please hold your peace for ever. I don't get the hate on TB Joshua you people kept saying he's evil, and they can't evil tell us one thing that he did to them, like did hedrag people to is church, NO, his church is in ikotun Lagos, and no be everybody for Lagos they go the church, I have been in ikotun for years now and I haven't stepped inside the church, did he use charm on people, did he kill anyone, NO, so why the much hate....

Please the man served humans while he was alive, let him rest please, even you @sisterfire I don't know you o, but you haven't done a bit of goodness that this man has done in this life, so leave him alone and face your Life, let TB Joshua life be
...I don't blame you ,you are 6ft human full of soul blindness and limitations.
TB Joshua is one of us ( group withheld ) I normally go to his church with a girl who has skills of a snake ,we helped him and he helped us monetarily . He pays me and I pay the girl .
I can't say more than this ,
Re: Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) by emapeteum(m): 5:39pm On Sep 10, 2022
The woman is sick in her brain.

1 Like

Re: Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) by plaetton: 5:40pm On Sep 10, 2022
DOTian:
Very strong and erudite Igbo woman!
She says it as it is. Calls out the powerfully evil both when they're alive and when they're dead!
Doesn't pander to all sorts of wired sentiments. Typical traits of her forefathers.
Very very proud of this woman!
I am beginning to really like her.

1 Like

Re: Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) by hammer567: 5:41pm On Sep 10, 2022
amaridigital:

Yoruba, Yoruba, Yoruba!
Have you seen the comments and attitude of people trying to devide you based on religion? Have you seen the comments of the people calling themselves 'Christisn South'? See how they are supporting this woman who abused a popular Prophet widely acclaimed worldwide for his philanthropical works who was one of the greatest pentecostal clergyman ever? Now tell me who is a christian? No single moslem from either the north or south uttered such statement to ridicule the man of God except a so called christian woman from the SE and his tribesmen and women. Christian south my foot. A house molded with saliva will crumble by mist of dirt. Expect a lot of relevation about the true colors of these IPOB turned Obidense people as we move closer to the election.

SORRY BRO, OUR BRAIN HAVE NOT BEEN REPLACED WITH DYNAMITE.

WE ARE NO RELIGIOUS BIGOT OR TERRORIST.

OUR GOD NEVER SENT US AS CHRISTIANS TO DEFEND HIM OR COMMIT MURDER IN HIS NAME.

PLEASE, DONT EVER COMPARE CHRISTIANITY TO ISLAM, THEY ARE WORLDS APART AND HAVE NOTHING IN COMMON.

WE ARE SOUTHERN NIGERIANS, WE RESPECT ALL FAITH BUT WILL CRITICISE ALL OF THEM EXCEPT ISLAM BECAUSE YOU PEOPLE HAVE NO BRAIN AND GODLESS. ( CHRISTIANS AND PAGAN DEPEND ON GOD TO FGHT FOR THEM, YOUR GODLESS, SO YOU FIGHT FOR RELIGION)
Re: Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) by Edusouls(m): 5:41pm On Sep 10, 2022
Igbos started a war by executing a one sided coup and u expect them not to get killed? Senseless tribe full of hate and animosity, no wonder other tribes in Nigeria distastes them
ogbonti:

yes respect for the dead - agreed but who respects ADOLF HITLER today because he is DEAD? Was the Queen not complicit in the murder of millions of Igbos during the BIAFRAN WAR? Yes, she was...

I can absolve the US from that because 1967-69 was a whole lot going on here in the US coming from the death of Jack Kennedy and Bobby Kennedy, Martin Luther King's murder - civil rights carnage all that unrest so thhe US was going through a mini-civil war back home them - not to talk of the fall out of the Vietnam war, so the US was not in the position to meddle in the Nigerian / Biafran war - BUT Britain - a country that granted Nigeria independence and created the situation for the civil war to begin by not even allowing the people decide at independence if the wanted to be one country - armed the Nigerian Military to kill the Igbos - The Queen could have ended it all by inviting Gowon/Ojukwu to the Burkingham Palace and settled the matter amicably - instead Harold Wilson was sent to meet with Gowon - giving him more arms to kill the Igbos - so who was the Head of State of Britain when all that Happened?

ELIZABETH REGINA- ALEXANDER MARY!!!!

But will I personally insult the dead, I will not do such - but she has her freedom of speech - so she can use it however she pleases

FULL STOP!

2 Likes

Re: Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) by SisterFire(f): 5:42pm On Sep 10, 2022
ivolt:

At least Abokis don't choose leaders based on how much lunacy and hate they exhibit.
...Wiseman I can see how buhari has fed north fat . Oh I can see how choosing buhari has kept ur slave masters north safe from insecurity. You are more dumb than playermeji.

1 Like

Re: Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) by hammer567: 5:42pm On Sep 10, 2022
Edusouls:
Igbos started a war by executing a one sided coup and u expect them not to get killed? Senseless tribe full of hate and animosity, no wonder other tribes in Nigeria distastes them

LIES, AFONJA LIES.
Re: Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) by TrueNigerian300: 5:44pm On Sep 10, 2022
ogbonti:

yes respect for the dead - agreed but who respects ADOLF HITLER today because he is DEAD? Was the Queen not complicit in the murder of millions of Igbos during the BIAFRAN WAR? Yes, she is...

I can absolve the US from that because 1967-69 was a whole lot going on here in the US coming from the death of Jack Kennedy and Bobby Kennedy, Martin Luther King's murder - civil rights carnage all that unrest so thhe US was going through a mini-civil war back home them - not to talk of the fall out of the Vietnam war, so the US was not in the position to meddle in the Nigerian / Biafran war - BUT Britain - a country that granted Nigeria independence and created the situation for the civil war to begin by not even allowing the people decide at independence if the wanted to be one country - armed the Nigerian Military to kill the Igbos - The Queen could have ended it all by inviting Gowon/Ojukwu to the Burkingham Palace and settled the matter amicably - instead Harold Wilson was sent to meet with Gowon - giving him more arms to kill the Igbos - so was the Head of State of Britain when all that Happened?

ELIZABETH REGINA- ALEXANDER MARY!!!!

FULL STOP!

Quiet and stop crying...she didnt tell Ojukwu to send your grandfathers to a war that was never planned. Guess who go to war without plan A FOOL. Go and hold Ojukwu the coward who ran away at the heat of the war and left your grandfathers.

Igbo people please take respobsibility once in your life and stop this victimhood. I cant comprehend why you all foolishly blame the queen or the british, yet many of you fools troop to the UK for a better live.

Can Igbo people stop this their victimhood and hateful attitude. You guys pretend as if no atrocity was carried out by the biafran soldiers during the war. Who started the war, who killed leaders of other region?

You all foolishly cannot blackmail the world with your cheap cry everytime.

4 Likes

Re: Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) by TheKrakon: 5:44pm On Sep 10, 2022
Kai. This woman go sweet O. In fact I want to do the do do.
Re: Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) by TechBaron: 5:45pm On Sep 10, 2022
SisterFire:
...You reek of ignorance my dear , those you called out know better than coming to earth aka the most useless and backward planet in our mil-ky way and me•da galax-y,

Edited I just see u listed wicked people According to ur shallow understanding BUT NATURE DONT KNOW SIN NOR HOLINESS BUT WISDOM N FOOLISHNESS THAT U SEEK IS WITH KARMA they know what u don't know,kill for it and waits for karma and karma awaits them in every planet they visit , if I do what I harbour u would av counted me amongst them because I will make sure I wipe out everyone from the face of this earth , create better giants with wings as humans and await karma's judgement

These are men of agenda they know things but wants to make a collective whatever that lead to blood lust but u blackw@r'm know nothing ur ignorance has no issue with karma but ur empty brain.
Your Goddess Queen Elizabeth is worst than people u mentioned and I only wish nature bends the rule n bring her as an aboki in next month of her Reincarnation

Tiny worm listen carefully
These are people who Reincarnate happily on earth a planet u are so proud to practice ur tribalism and love of rotten global system

1: satanists so serious with their grand schemes resulting to world wars 1,2,3 apparently .
they are heads of Britain, USA ,Israel , Vatican city republic & France

2: Antichrists taken over by reptilians and Serpenyalims real owner of this world ,
They are those who forced Putin on Russia, jon-wong on north Korea all to stop the crazy satanists rest are secrets bigger than ur hateful dull brain.

3: Higher beings who left their wonderful planets to help fo@ls like u know ur purpose on earth , teach you about aspects of supreme W creator of Yahweh and billions of wing humanoids ) running the universe and show u history destroyed by holy Trinity but kept intact by the forces of universe recently they are likes of Fela anukpulapo kuti, me( don't believe me worm) , Vanessa , Mr Someone you hate etc

4: Fools who after death escapes Religious dungeons by mistake but are automatically recycled back to earth according to the light shining in their souls and ideologies stamped in their brains .Nature hates ignorance and takes it same way ur god takes sin. Nature dosent plant a dead soul of an aboki full of ignorance in an Australian woman's womb to avoid a fool who shall grow up to pollute their brain using systems. Tribalists like u that will kill cats n dogs( ur witches) or wish tribes in ur society are killed will never be recycled to miss Hinkelnuttl's womb in Germany to avoid u waking up from Ur dream( of events of ur past life ) to move a motion to kill all cats and pet snakes.

Nature has one enemy and that's Religion ,
Nature nurtures grievances with Religious gods but one thing it dosent allow is keeping quiet while Religion reduces ur black brains while u hate people around because u are a big fo@l.

Lastly , Isaac Newton , Maslow , Steve and co will never wish to come back to ur cursed planet earth full of Religious maggots spewing hates around humanity , they go for planets 4000yrs ahead of us . Don't read this ok , u shall see me in ur dreams in ur next life as an aboki or Calcutta pauper eating from the gutters looking for who to hate .
Shey make we bring you blackboard?
Re: Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) by gloryman91: 5:47pm On Sep 10, 2022
You don't speak evil of the dead.

Is this woman supporting transgender ?
Re: Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) by Slydan204: 5:48pm On Sep 10, 2022
This woman should not 4get that death comes to us all. 'Ashes to ashes'. Am jst wondering what testimonies wl b given abt her when she dies... I mufon
Re: Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) by Mercury12(m): 5:49pm On Sep 10, 2022
Ginaz:

ya. he's not a true prophet. he covered everything by being generous to people to blind them to see the real truth about his ministry .
and how did you know he is not a true prophet?
Re: Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) by hammer567: 5:49pm On Sep 10, 2022
gloryman91:
You don't speak evil of the dead.

Is this woman supporting transgender ?

THE WOMAN IS EXERCISING HER FREEDOM OF SPEECH.

SHE IS SO HONEST THAT SHE EXPLAINED SHE IS A LESBIAN IN PUBLIC.

NOT EVERYBODY HAS A LIEING TONGUE, LIKE YOU TINUBU URCHINS.

SO, HER OPENESS THEY SHOCK YOU?

2 Likes

Re: Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) by LyfeJennings(m): 5:52pm On Sep 10, 2022
Michelle70:

U said it all
HATRED RUNS IN THAT TRIBE
U CAN NEVER CATCH ANY OTHER TRIBE IN NIGERIA FILLED WITH SO MUCH HATE AND ANGER BUT IGBOS
That's the reason for their backwardness

1 Like

Re: Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) by hammer567: 5:53pm On Sep 10, 2022
LyfeJennings:

U said it all
HATRED RUNS IN THAT TRIBE
U CAN NEVER CATCH ANY OTHER TRIBE IN NIGERIA FILLED WITH SO MUCH HATE AND ANGER BUT IGBOS
That's the reason for their backwardness

YET, YOU CANNOT FIND IT IN YOUR MISERABLE LIFE TO ALLOW IGBOS LEAVE NIGERIA.

HOW MANY TIMES, WILL DEY TELL YOU, THEY ARE BIAFRANS?
Re: Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) by LyfeJennings(m): 5:57pm On Sep 10, 2022
Edusouls:

I swear presidency can never ever get to them
Even this Peter Obi no fit happen
that evil tribe will cripple the entire country
Re: Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) by LyfeJennings(m): 5:58pm On Sep 10, 2022
hammer567:

YET, YOU CANNOT FIND IT IN YOUR MISERABLE LIFE TO ALLOW IGBOS LEAVE NIGERIA.

HOW MANY TIMES, WILL DEY TELL YOU, THEY ARE BIAFRANS?

Na greed dey do una
na oil block una wan take and the Niger Delta will never agree

3 Likes

Re: Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) by hammer567: 5:58pm On Sep 10, 2022
LyfeJennings:

I swear presidency can never ever get to them
Even this Peter Obi no fit happen
that evil tribe will cripple the entire country
LyfeJennings:

Na greed dey do una
na oil block una wan take and the Niger Delta will never agree
NA LIE, WE PREFER BIAFRA.

GO AND LOVE YOURSELF... MOFO!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

"Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan / Receive Your Supernatural Healing By Faith, In Jesus Name. Amen / Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.