Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,327 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Wike's Microphone And The Tinubu Connect - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike's Microphone And The Tinubu Connect - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah (18112 Views)

March 11: Obaseki In Political Battle Of His Career By Osigwe Omo-ikirodah / Opinion: Peter Obi Show Us Your Real Face By Osigwe Omo-ikirodah / Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: What Obideints Should Know About Tinubu's Crowd At Rallies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike's Microphone And The Tinubu Connect - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by oikirodah(m): 7:11am On Sep 10, 2022
Battle 4 2023: Atiku, PDP In Deep Mess As Wike Finally Handles The Microphone And The Tinubu Connection 

When I was growing up, there was a nursery rhythm that I always heard and enjoyed. "If you do good kingdom oooo kingdom ooo kingdom waiting for you, if you do bad no more kingdom ooo no more kingdom ooo no more kingdom waiting for you..."

This appears to be the song Wike has been listening to recently. The Rivers State Governor has handled the microphone himself,
and the PDP and its presidential candidate must exercise caution because Wike and his band are hit-makers. 

Have you seen the cover image for this article? Wike is actually checking his watch to see when he can drop the next VAWULENCE; earlier, he stated that he would be talking small... small and revealing to Nigerians the people who want to return and loot the country dry.

Soon after, he refused to accept the resignation of the PDP BOT chairman, insisting on the resignation of Ayorchia Ayu, claiming that it was a matter of integrity rather than personal or selfish interest.

He claimed that Atiku told him on the Monday following his victory at the PDP convention that the PDP chairman must resign to make way for a Southern chairman.

In addition, he cited statements made by PDP Chairman, Ayu on various platforms in which he declared that he would resign if the Party chose a Northerner as its presidential nominee.

In a nutshell, he meant that Atiku and Ayu lacked integrity. So small... small Wike is talking, and when he talks he does it in the midst of other PDP top chieftains while commissioning a mega project.

Listen to the Rivers State Governors' latest missile and tell me what you think. He said...

".....Atiku is arrogant because someone in the Presidency is supporting him but he shouldn't forget that the same person in the Presidency couldn't deliver someone who was promised the APC presidential ticket....."

So, whatever a man sows, he shall reap; if good, he shall reap the Kingdom; if bad, no more Kingdom; Wike has shown the world what governance in terms of infrastructure and development is all about, and the electorates are listening to him because he has earned the right to rant because he has performed creditably well.

It's funny that no other PDP Governor is commissioning projects like Wike; yes, he has a bad tongue, but you have to applaud him for his infrastructure and developmental strides, which are intimidating among PDP Governors.

Wike is a Giver, so he doesn't expect anything monetary in return from Atiku; he claims he wants fairness and justice, and they have taken the Southerners for a ride for too long.

Wike grabs attention, and as you can see, he's checking the time to see if its time for the next WOTOWOTO to dish  Atiku and the PDP. He once assured Ayu that he would assist them in carrying out their threat to destroy the party.

Then, for those wondering where he would go, it is self-evident that Wike would join the APC in crushing the PDP, especially now that the PDP has appointed Tambuwal as its campaign DG, a man Wike refers to as JUDAS.

So abeg make we grab our popcorn or groundnut begin watch SEASON film, the "Handling of the Microphone by Nyesom WIke."

My name na Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah na write i dey write i no kill person.

Chairman CEO Bush Radio Academy.
Copyright protected.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/battle-4-2023-atiku-pdp-in-deep-mess-as-wike-finally-handles-the-microphone-and-the-tinubu-connection/

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike's Microphone And The Tinubu Connect - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by Nobody: 7:12am On Sep 10, 2022
Rivers governor ehnnnn undecided undecided undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike's Microphone And The Tinubu Connect - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by drlateef: 7:17am On Sep 10, 2022
Tinubu is ordained by God as our next president. No matter what IPOB and yahoo boys do.

92 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Wike's Microphone And The Tinubu Connect - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by pawacrangers: 7:19am On Sep 10, 2022
Mr Governor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike's Microphone And The Tinubu Connect - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by Moh247: 7:20am On Sep 10, 2022
God bless Governor Wike... God bless Governor Seyi Makinde and Ikpeazu

Even Peter Obi is showing them shege

87 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike's Microphone And The Tinubu Connect - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by Exmilitant(m): 7:24am On Sep 10, 2022
Atiku is relying on the promises made to him by the northern cabal otherwise what is holding him back from meeting with Wike and address issues?
I see Tinubu coasting to victory!!

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wike's Microphone And The Tinubu Connect - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by CanineOfJackal: 7:31am On Sep 10, 2022
We all know that you just want money from Bullion Van that's why you can't even sleep without writing your junks for him

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wike's Microphone And The Tinubu Connect - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by Tboy222: 7:31am On Sep 10, 2022
There is a virtue called integrity, coupled with a little sense of dignity. What's stop Ayu from honoring his word, and stop this nonsense that will cost the party way more than they can all afford.

Atiku has never been to me a smart politician, unlike Tinubu who seems to be a better tactician. But he is lucky he belongs to tribe which have the numbers, so he can afford to shun Wike no matter how loud he seems to thunder.

I sincerely wish both parties well, although what awaits them at the polls i cannot tell. but its better aggrieved members come together to settle and allay their fears, or else it could hurt the party chances at the polls and might end in premium tears.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike's Microphone And The Tinubu Connect - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by butterfly777(m): 7:32am On Sep 10, 2022
Let me use the medium to announce to you guys that no matter what you do, Peter Obi is Nigeria's next President.

Politicians can continue negotiating for their selfish interests, but they will be disappointed, because it is time for the masses of Nigeria.

Nigerians lo kan.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wike's Microphone And The Tinubu Connect - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by NaijaMutant(f): 7:32am On Sep 10, 2022
This is a paid post. undecided

Nairaland front page for sell

Do not engage

I repeat, do not engage

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike's Microphone And The Tinubu Connect - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by mactoni91(m): 7:32am On Sep 10, 2022
Re: Wike's Microphone And The Tinubu Connect - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by NaijaMutant(f): 7:32am On Sep 10, 2022
APC agents have taken over Nairaland.

Tinubu has opened the vaults

Everybody have a price including Seun

You'll see more of irrelevant topics by Osigwe Omo-ikoridah

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike's Microphone And The Tinubu Connect - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by Ogow: 7:32am On Sep 10, 2022
undecided
Re: Wike's Microphone And The Tinubu Connect - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by MrBanner(m): 7:33am On Sep 10, 2022
--
Re: Wike's Microphone And The Tinubu Connect - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by oluseyiforjesus(m): 7:33am On Sep 10, 2022
Wike could hv make d election a tough one if he is d flag bearer of PDP
Re: Wike's Microphone And The Tinubu Connect - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by HitRun(m): 7:34am On Sep 10, 2022
If Tinubu wins, Wetin we gain? Keep urging Wike on. Another 4 years of weeping at best, else na 8 years be dat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike's Microphone And The Tinubu Connect - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by Hndrrxxx(m): 7:35am On Sep 10, 2022
Word word

Not surprised cuz I know pdp is going down

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike's Microphone And The Tinubu Connect - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by mrvitalis(m): 7:35am On Sep 10, 2022
If u think woke would work for tinubu your are a political baby

First thing first the way tinubu supporters turn blind eyes to how northerners are shifting to stand behind atiku even wike said someone in the presidency ...the presidency is two people osibanjo and buhari ...lol I leave you to draw your conclusion

Secondly what can tinubu offer wike ? Wike backing tinubu is making APC stronger in rivers state and this would affect his candidate in the governoship election ...
Tinubu can't sacrifice ameachi to get wike that would send a bad tune

The only option for wike is to back labour party Candidate as it's what majority of Rivers people want and labour wining the presidency or losing won't affect his preferred successors governorship bid ...it's that simple

Tinubu should just focus on wining 40% minimum in the core north so as to give Peter obi the victor ... otherwise Atiku is president in waiting

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike's Microphone And The Tinubu Connect - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by simplyhonest(m): 7:35am On Sep 10, 2022
Hmnn
Re: Wike's Microphone And The Tinubu Connect - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by Passionate888: 7:36am On Sep 10, 2022
I don't see how anyone will believe Ayu again, he promised to step down for a Southerner if a Northerner emerged as the presidential candidate of the party but he has refused.

Atiku sef don dey lie since. He said he'd never return to the PDP but he has, he met Wike and said Ayu must step down since he has emerged as the presidential candidate of PDP yet he is playing at reconciliation/unifier

3 Likes

Re: Wike's Microphone And The Tinubu Connect - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by Elvis2kay: 7:36am On Sep 10, 2022
angry
Re: Wike's Microphone And The Tinubu Connect - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by 12345baba(m): 7:37am On Sep 10, 2022
Ana ekwuyeli upandan

1 Like

Re: Wike's Microphone And The Tinubu Connect - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by Fidinno(m): 7:38am On Sep 10, 2022
Rivers State is one of the few states unifying Nigeria so northerners are always careful with issues concerning the State..

Secondly, I'm super proud of Wike, a man that has dared this APC led federal government on several occasions is now fighting the north again In his own party. While almost all the PDP governor's pay salama to Atiku, Wike does not and can never..

I respect Gov. WIKE

16 Likes

Re: Wike's Microphone And The Tinubu Connect - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by temitope27(m): 7:40am On Sep 10, 2022
Who is this one that's just writing rubbish upandan
Re: Wike's Microphone And The Tinubu Connect - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by Nobody: 7:40am On Sep 10, 2022
Story for the gods. Peter Obi we know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike's Microphone And The Tinubu Connect - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 10, 2022
Exmilitant:
Atiku is relying on the promises made to him by the northern cabal otherwise what is holding him back from meeting with Wike and address issues?
I see Tinubu coasting to victory!!
Northern cabal is dead. A new cabal is being formed by the young Northern governors. The old one of the likes of Buhari, Kingibe, Adamu is dead. A cabal that can't even influence happenings in their own party is a dead cabal

7 Likes

Re: Wike's Microphone And The Tinubu Connect - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by mrvitalis(m): 7:43am On Sep 10, 2022
Spirit04:
Northern cabal is dead. A new cabal is being formed by the young Northern governors. The old one of the likes of Buhari, Kingibe, Adamu is dead. A cabal that can't even influence happenings in their own party is a dead cabal
This one thinks northerners do party

Left for Peter obi ...of their plan of giving tinubu ticket and backing Atiku ... Atiku would win before 12 noon on election Day

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Attack On Ogun Tax Officials By Winners Chapel Workers (Video) / ‘Refusal to Approve N15.37bn Loans Behind Oshiomhole’s Tirade Against Okonjo-Iwe / Amina Zakari And Her Uncle Buhari - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.