Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,550 members, 7,850,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:21 AM

Wike's Microphone And The Tinubu Connect - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike's Microphone And The Tinubu Connect - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah (18124 Views)

March 11: Obaseki In Political Battle Of His Career By Osigwe Omo-ikirodah / Opinion: Peter Obi Show Us Your Real Face By Osigwe Omo-ikirodah / Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: What Obideints Should Know About Tinubu's Crowd At Rallies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike's Microphone And The Tinubu Connect - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by specialmati(m): 7:05pm On Sep 11, 2022
drlateef:

APC did not mess up, Buhari did. Tinubu will repair NIGERIA. Obi cannot do it. He has never done it before. Tinubu has done it before.
grin grin grin grin grin APC have reduced the way most of you should think,why did the people vote out PDP and voted APC. So now buhari messed up and tinubu will repair it. How will Lagos landlord repair nigeria in his old age. So you want the whole country to be in bondage like lagosian who can't choose their leaders expect he choose for them
Re: Wike's Microphone And The Tinubu Connect - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by drlateef: 8:03pm On Sep 11, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin APC have reduced the way most of you should think,why did the people vote out PDP and voted APC. So now buhari messed up and tinubu will repair it. How will Lagos landlord repair nigeria in his old age. So you want the whole country to be in bondage like lagosian who can't choose their leaders expect he choose for them

Who told you people cannot choose their leaders in Lagos? I don’t even need to answer you. Our job is to vote quality leader, whether he is godfather or godmother, we don’t care.
Re: Wike's Microphone And The Tinubu Connect - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by specialmati(m): 8:15pm On Sep 11, 2022
drlateef:

Who told you people cannot choose their leaders in Lagos? I don’t even need to answer you. Our job is to vote quality leader, whether he is godfather or godmother, we don’t care.
grin grin grin grin grin grin that's what am trying to make you understand. Nobody I repeat has any right to choose una leader except Tinubu. I don't want that for Nigeria because I cares. I am not destined to become a tout or an agbero like most of you. While will you care when he gives you one busstop to be in charge

Re: Wike's Microphone And The Tinubu Connect - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by drlateef: 8:59pm On Sep 11, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin grin that's what am trying to make you understand. Nobody I repeat has any right to choose una leader except Tinubu. I don't want that for Nigeria because I cares. I am not destined to become a tout or an agbero like most of you. While will you care when he gives you one busstop to be in charge

We want quality development like Lekki Free Zone, Eko Atlantic city etc. That’s why we are voting him. You can talk all the nonsense about agbero, that’s your cup of tea. We see a quality leader who can do in him. Obi cannot do, he can only talk.
Re: Wike's Microphone And The Tinubu Connect - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by specialmati(m): 9:11pm On Sep 11, 2022
drlateef:

We want quality development like Lekki Free Zone, Eko Atlantic city etc. That’s why we are voting him. You can talk all the nonsense about agbero, that’s your cup of tea. We see a quality leader who can do in him. Obi cannot do, he can only talk.
grin grin grin grin grin so common sense didn't tell you he can't do shit that why he supported buhari. Buhari is better than Tinubu if don't know. You remember the rocket science guy that they made minister of power. He gave us darkness

Re: Wike's Microphone And The Tinubu Connect - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by drlateef: 8:05am On Sep 12, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin so common sense didn't tell you he can't do shit that why he supported buhari. Buhari is better than Tinubu if don't know. You remember the rocket science guy that they made minister of power. He gave us darkness

Getat of here. You talk and think with your anus.
Re: Wike's Microphone And The Tinubu Connect - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by specialmati(m): 8:53am On Sep 12, 2022
drlateef:

Getat of here. You talk and think with your anus.
grin grin grin grin grin grin seems like your anus is leaking just like your landlord. No seat for leaking anus in aso rock. Get that into that your empty skull

Re: Wike's Microphone And The Tinubu Connect - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by drlateef: 9:06am On Sep 12, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin grin seems like your anus is leaking just like your landlord. No seat for leaking anus in aso rock. Get that into that your empty skull

You should be ready to hug a transformer. We shall see very soon. Only IPOB votes cannot bring in the tribal and religious bigot beer drunkard.
Re: Wike's Microphone And The Tinubu Connect - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by specialmati(m): 2:57pm On Sep 12, 2022
drlateef:

You should be ready to hug a transformer. We shall see very soon. Only IPOB votes cannot bring in the tribal and religious bigot beer drunkard.
grin grin grin grin grin grin which busstop are you in charge of so we can see there. I want to give you pampers so you can use and give your landlord. Don't forget that pampers is costly now. So we can't afford you and your landlord to using nigeria money for pampers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Will Hold Peter Obi Accountable to Nigerians - Aisha Yesufu / Obidients Launch App For Election Monitoring / Tinubu’s Govt: I Won’t Accept To Serve As FCT Minister – El-rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.