Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,931 members, 7,835,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. (33935 Views)

Carnegie Melion University Has No Plans To Fire Me: Uju Anya Thanks Friends / Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" / Carnegie Mellon University Reacts To Uju Anya's Tweet About Queen's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. by SeriouslySense(m): 11:43am On Sep 10, 2022
I have avoided everything queen.

And i support anyone that speaks about the atrocities of the useless queen, at the end of the day, we will all return to the dust, let me see if you will take that queen and wealth to the grave
. grin grin grin

As for the fans of the queen its okay, go on and weep for your queen. cool cool kiss

5 Likes

Re: Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. by SKIBiNSKI(m): 11:44am On Sep 10, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
They will end up making her a celebrity if they sack her... another university will surely employ her.

Shebi dey have disown her tweets, saying no be dem send am message. matter don end b dat.
She is already heading that way, they will make her famous eventually. grin good luck to her.
Re: Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. by kingsceemark(m): 11:44am On Sep 10, 2022
Ndibunna:

The only people celebrating her are Igbos which of course we know Igbos are nothing but demented group of recycled criminals and sadist, Uju Anya been one of the sadist in them.

They have being looking for another savior since the other albino is currently cooling off in DSS custody.

So said by uneducated Yoruba Muslim miscreant terrorist

2 Likes

Re: Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. by SKIBiNSKI(m): 11:45am On Sep 10, 2022
They are already making her famous.. grin grin good on you girl! Fork the queen and king or England!

4 Likes

Re: Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:45am On Sep 10, 2022
dfrost:

I tell you. No matter how she views the late Queen, there are some things that shouldn't be let out in the public.

Never.
I swear people have said worst behind closed doors and said something outside that is how someone enlightened speak.

Asides the excrucuating pain part I don't even fault her but her first tweet wishing a dying woman excruciating pain was terrible and there is no justification for it abeg. That said that is not the time to make such statements ooo
Re: Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. by holluwizzy: 11:45am On Sep 10, 2022
Thank u very much.

God bless u.

And someone is saying she doesn't have respect for elders.
If elders misbehave, this generation they treat the elder fuckup.

Elder ish na em carry Nigeria reach point of destruction.

Yet one man still come out forming elder saying Emilokan... Na only Nigeria them colonize If Nigeria is good why re Nigerian running away from the country everyday ?

obedience4:

No mind her, Singapore, Hong Kong, India were all British colony yet they have done good for themselves, is the Queen responsible for the failure of buhari and previous leaders to make the country great
Re: Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. by SavageResponse(m): 11:47am On Sep 10, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Uju gave them hawt-hawt. I'm sorry I hate UK and their enslaving character. Nigerians living there are trying . Cos me ...I can't cos I might not cope. I'd have thinking each time , how their forebears maltreated ours. Slave trade was a disaster which shouldn't have occurred in the first place. Its an act of inhumanity against man.

I wish we were even colonised by France. They're loving, caring and nice. Each time i visit UK, I always wished I was in France. Doctors without Borders which happens to be their initiative has helped more anglophone countries than francophone ones. You don't need visa to enter France as a francophone citizen. Before you enter UK, you could be asked to produce your town's master map copy, because you want to spend your money in their country... thats too bad. Their system of government is enslaving.

Slavery is a crime against humanity.

All the countries that France colonised are still tied to their apron strings and still being spoonfed by them.

...just so you know.

4 Likes

Re: Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. by SeriouslySense(m): 11:47am On Sep 10, 2022
There is nothing like this is not the time. In this generation, anytime is the time. grin grin.

We better say how we feel, before we dont have that opportunity.

Notwithstanding i am hoping that we use this opportunity to heal, (and who cares what others think, as long as its helping us heal)

What is more important, is that we have the courage to develop our societies and stop depending on this monsters from foreign lands.

Queen my foot
kiss
AmazonTopaz:

I swear people have said worst behind closed doors and said something outside that is how someone enlightened speak.

Asides the excrucuating pain part I don't even fault her but her first tweet wishing a dying woman excruciating pain was terrible and there is no justification for it abeg. That said that is not the time to make such statements ooo

2 Likes

Re: Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. by VULCAN(m): 11:48am On Sep 10, 2022
If you say good morning at 6pm then you have issues with telling the truth.

The same issues with telling the truth that you have by saying the whole world supports the lecturer.

The whole world cannot support a person spewing hatred.

If you check the Uju's family there is somebody she has hurt before or mistreated.

But she is pointing fingers at The Queen

She is a hypocrite and an ignorant person because The Queen does not make executive decisions for the government of Britain. if she doesn't know that then her education was a waste.

matrixmuzi:

A nitwit talking. Her message has been passed to the world and the whole world knows and support her. Where are u? In ur little cocoon , nobody know u. Go and hang ur self
Re: Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. by Hotfreeze: 11:49am On Sep 10, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

Hold up bro, I'm not for tribal slurs. I just stated a fact

I also stated a fact.
First of all, are you aware that the fool called Uju Anya is a lesbian.
Re: Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. by Mycometp3(m): 11:50am On Sep 10, 2022
Suffering from what as if you Sabi wetin she they teach them...always reason matters from another point of view .. was she even supposed to be queen?
Ndibunna:

She has showed us how she has been teaching foolishness in carnegie Mellon university. I feel for students under this woman.

The students are suffering...

3 Likes

Re: Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. by jrusky(m): 11:50am On Sep 10, 2022
tuzle:
mad people everywhere. They abuse people like putin, trump, china president and korean president and many more. call them distasteful names. But they want to crucify this woman because she is black and she abused a white queen.

I'm really sorry for you just look at the name you listed I'm ashamed of you.

There is no way Putin, Trump, North Korea fatty pig, Chi-chon China bitch wont be your hero when obi is the one you are supporting. Why not add pol Pot, saddam, Ghadaffi, Mobutu, Idi Ami, Mugabe, Lenin, Hugo Chevez and Hitler since those are your hero's?
Re: Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. by RealTrump: 11:50am On Sep 10, 2022
SIRTee15:
If Uju Anya gets away lightly with such distasteful and inappropriate comment, then no African should complain when foreigners in eminent positions makes political incorrect statement about africa.

Trump was attacked for calling Buhari lifeless, Africa a shit hole and telling Americans from 3rd world nations to go back to their shit hole and develop it. His comments were deleted on twitter numerous times because it was deemed offensive to minorities.

Whether we like it or not, someone in the position of Uju cannot afford to make careless statement, she has a reputation to protect and has to be politically correct. She must learn to word her statement in non offensive manner.
That's the price for being a scholar in a top university, she should leave crude talks and unguarded comments on social media to commoners.

I agree africa has no business mourning the queen. Colonial Britain did horrible things to Africa but they left more than 60 yrs ago. We cannot continue to look for who to blame for our woes. The queen is not responsible the terrible state of the Nigeria, blame your useless leaders.

They left for more than 60 years but who asked them to come in the first instance?

The old Benin kingdom was doing far better than London before they came to loot.

2 Likes

Re: Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. by Ndibunna: 11:51am On Sep 10, 2022
Kemistri4:

Lol. If only you know how much Indians and Irish hate the English crown. Ireland got Independence in 1922 but still blame the English for their population being 5m instead of 9m

With the way slavish Nigerians have been embarrassingly eulogising the Queen and the British empire, you would think she was Queen of Nigeria not the UK

Nigerians are so disgraceful and disgusting. Lmao

Statistics from ipob bureau.

Lol
Re: Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. by Hotfreeze: 11:51am On Sep 10, 2022
Kemistri4:

Y'all can keep worshipping your queen. Fool

Point is : Uju Anya will remain a professor while you'll remain an online tribalist worshipping people living in Buckingham palace, London; a place you'll never visit. grin

Visiting London is an achievement for you? Damn. You really are a descendant of smelly slaves.

Anyway, you are beneath me and I'm not to be seen exchanging words with a nonentity who UGM are picking off his parents like flies.

The day your parents can come out on Mondays instead of hiding like wild animals, we can have a conversation.

1 Like

Re: Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. by dfrost: 11:51am On Sep 10, 2022
Karlman:

What exactly is distasteful?
SMH

What you quoted and came to the thread to read cheesy grin
Re: Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. by Karlman: 11:52am On Sep 10, 2022
Ndibunna:
That woman Uju Anya is everything toxic to the society. Very disgusting and distasteful statement from her. No sane parents would allow her child under such sadistic character.

Of course Queen Elizabeth was a great woman and her Sojourn to Africa no matter how we put it brought light to Africa. In law of life as you give something must be taken.

Well, So far most of the countries have gotten independence and now have her leaders what has changed? Or is it queen Elizabeth that is responsible for fantastic corruption in Africa or is it queen Elizabeth that is responsible for now bad health care and bad roads in Africa?

Our leaders and people freely and as I am currently writing are at various embassies to leave Africa?

What happened to those people we have been electing since independence?

Otoro Enwelo nne na nna gba gbue Uju Anya there....These are one of many characters that will be donating money to Nnamdi Kanu to be recruiting boys, terrorizing our people and destroying facilities over here all because she is a sad and demented human being.
...i am certain none in whatever miserable family you crawled out from can lace UJu Anya shoes...yet here you are crying and gnashing teeth over people to whom you're not even existing. Oafs like you are so disgusting.

3 Likes

Re: Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. by Ndibunna: 11:52am On Sep 10, 2022
Mycometp3:
Suffering from what as if you Sabi wetin she they teach them...always reason matters from another point of view .. was she even supposed to be queen?

No, you are supposed to be the king.
Re: Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. by dfrost: 11:53am On Sep 10, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

Which university abroad will employ her if she is sacked?

Maybe she go be ASUU member

For 800k per month? Equals $1,150 per month? Uju no go collect cheesy. Snow no even dey here. Light sef no dey. Who no like better thing cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. by Ndibunna: 11:54am On Sep 10, 2022
Karlman:

...i am certain none in whatever miserable family you crawled out from can lace UJu Anya shoes...yet here you are crying and gnashing teeth over people to whom you're not even existing. Oafs like you are so disgusting.

Lesbians and homosexuals have littered nairaland this days. Because anyone that does things off nature never thinks right.

1 Like

Re: Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. by caracas: 11:55am On Sep 10, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

She is a goner. Her bigotry and hatred crossed the line. Even in Africa, we do not speak ill of the dead with such intolerable venomous hate.
They just tasted what Buhari has been tolerating before Buhari said enough is enough by banning twitter and speaking to them the language they understand.
check my signature for free stuffs!
Ave known many dumb heads , but yours is out of this planet……

2 Likes

Re: Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. by ejimatic: 11:55am On Sep 10, 2022
naptu2:
Alex Morey @1AMorey

https://twitter.com/1AMorey/status/1567932026841333766
. The hypocrite who condemned Queen but she works in USA.Why not staying in Nigeria and be working with NSUKkKA?
Re: Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. by tuzle(m): 11:56am On Sep 10, 2022
jrusky:

I'm really sorry for you just look at the name you listed I'm ashamed of you.

There is no way Putin, Trump, North Korea fatty pig, Chi-chon China bitch wont be your hero when obi is the one you are supporting. Why not add pol Pot, saddam, Ghadaffi, Mobutu, Idi Ami, Mugabe, Lenin, Hugo Chevez and Hitler since those are your hero's?
how is she different from any of them, pls explain to me. I did u see me support any of them or show me a post where I said I am supporting obi

1 Like

Re: Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. by LienwaltAbel(m): 11:57am On Sep 10, 2022
Hotfreeze:

I also stated a fact.
First of all, are you aware that the fool called Uju Anya is a lesbian.
Yes, I am, but lumping a whole tribe together and insulting them is too much.
Re: Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. by dfrost: 11:57am On Sep 10, 2022
Angrymode:

In this life, I give everyone a fair chance when I listen to their views. Everyone is just attacking this Uju of a lady without countering or denying what she said. I guess the truth is indeed bitter.

It takes a brave person to say the truth in uncomfortable positions. All those ignoring the truth in Uju's statement are either cowards or born ass-lickers.

How convenient and contradictory cheesy

I wish you well, mate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Russian-Backed LPR Occupies Rubizhne, Takes Over Government Buildings / LMAO See The Honourable Minister For Water And Irrigation In South Sudan (photos / Uganda Bans Female Public Servants From Showing Cleavage In The Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.