Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,046 members, 7,852,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:19 PM

See The Person Who Needs No Documents To Travel To Anywhere On Earth -photos - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / See The Person Who Needs No Documents To Travel To Anywhere On Earth -photos (3378 Views)

Hell On Earth’ As Violence Escalates In Sudan’s El-fasher / Iran Arrests Person Who Filmed Bombshell Footage Of Jet Downing / Bow To Russia, The Most Powerful Military On Earth [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Person Who Needs No Documents To Travel To Anywhere On Earth -photos by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:55pm On Sep 10, 2022
Laggafin:

I see you are being mischievous so as to prolong this conversations cause if not.. Yiu will take time to read my write up like I do to yours.. comprehend before responding.. you just keep cutting and joining your points and at end you distort your points.. before now u said British Govt or its crown was never actively involved in slave trade in Africa ditto Nigeria.. and I directed to go read up the crown of blood that was started effectively by Queen Elizabeth the 1st when she engaged JOHN HAWKINS.. a notorious British slave merchant in African Slaves .. who successfully helped her import slaves abundantly into Europe and their new world.. infact she was so happy that she honoured Hawkins with a coat of arms of nude Africans in chains..
And kings after her like King Charles and the rest also dealt heavily in African Slaves
Now u just being clever by half when you say the British fought slave trade and it's eventual abolition cause thats a lie from pit of hell.. i repeat the only reason it seemed as though the fought for slave abolishment was because of the INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION.. - go read up on this too; the revolution brought about machines replacing hand or African labour.. so they was no need to keep on importing slaves to work in plantations when machines have been invented that were far more efficient than human or slave labour. .
Finally to your point where you said Africans also aides the trade.. you and i read from history that Africans were not as sophisticated as these imperial racist Europeans when they came to our shores.. therefore they cud do or little or nothing to stop the hermorage.. even for those who resisted them.. they punished them .. forcefully raided their communities .. took Africans captives by force and even killed or replaced the king's with those who are willing to do their biddings. So please before u come in an open fora like this to throw schisms.. have your facts right.. cuz a lot of people learn too from this exchange
Your statement the whole time was about Queen Elizabeth 2 where you said it's not worth celebrating her..and your reason we're because she had a hand in enslaving your people..

Now I was trying to tell you that she had no doing or business with slave trade because it's been abolished..then you spoke about Queen Elizabeth 1..how can you talk about here when slavery was very rampant and normal then..
I thought our whole conversation was about Queen Elizabeth 2 involvement in slavery.. angry

You go read up..this is not about punishment of Africans.. African leaders sold slaves to the merchants before the abolishment.
Re: See The Person Who Needs No Documents To Travel To Anywhere On Earth -photos by Laggafin: 7:07pm On Sep 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Your statement the whole time was about Queen Elizabeth 2 where you said it's not worth celebrating her..and your reason we're because she had a hand in enslaving your people..

Now I was trying to tell you that she had no doing or business with slave trade because it's been abolished..then you spoke about Queen Elizabeth 1..how can you talk about here when slavery was very rampant and normal then..
I thought our whole conversation was about Queen Elizabeth 2 involvement in slavery.. angry

You go read up..this is not about punishment of Africans.. African leaders sold slaves to the merchants before the abolishment.
lol .. Fernandez you such a maradona grin.. I quoted the Crown.. not necessarily the Queen.. it's like Governments being a continuum.. that's from the angle I'm coming from that Britain and the crown did horrendous stuff to Africa and Africans ..and you jumped in and said how is the present Queen to blame That she wasn't the one who dealt with Africans moreso that even British Govt never participated in slave trade .. but their private citizens and den you go ballistic... Lol.. i still maintain Africa must not celebrate a Crown that enslaved its forebears in most horrendous manner and never publicly came out till date to tender an unreserved Public apology to her
Re: See The Person Who Needs No Documents To Travel To Anywhere On Earth -photos by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:21pm On Sep 10, 2022
Laggafin:
lol .. Fernandez you such a maradona grin.. I quoted the Crown.. not necessarily the Queen.. it's like Governments being a continuum.. that's from the angle I'm coming from that Britain and the crown did horrendous stuff to Africa and Africans ..and you jumped in and said how is the present Queen to blame That she wasn't the one who dealt with Africans moreso that even British Govt never participated in slave trade .. but their private citizens and den you go ballistic... Lol.. i still maintain Africa must not celebrate a Crown that enslaved its forebears in most horrendous manner and never publicly came out till date to tender an unreserved Public apology to her
Britain has expressed regret for particular incidents in its imperial history...
But apologise for the empire itself?
No.
Why should they?

Imperialism was totally normal and socially acceptable behaviour for our species on almost every continent at the time and had been for much of Human history up to that point...
All empires did bad as that's the nature of empire...
These things should be remembered.
However the British Empire was far more benevolent than than most contemporary alternatives to British rule and it left a far more positive global legacy than any other.. undecided

If you are talking about Queen Elizabeth 2 then you must be high cos she had no business neither did she partake in any slave trade bullshit.. but if you are talking about the slave trades before it was abolished then it was quite normal then cos everyone participated in it.. including the African tribes.
Read below..

Re: See The Person Who Needs No Documents To Travel To Anywhere On Earth -photos by Laggafin: 8:01pm On Sep 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Britain has expressed regret for particular incidents in its imperial history...
No.
Why should they?

Imperialism was totally normal and socially acceptable behaviour for our species on almost every continent at the time and had been for much of Human history up to that point...
However the British Empire was far more benevolent than than most contemporary alternatives to British rule and it left a far more positive global legacy than any other.. undecided

If you are talking about Queen Elizabeth 2 then you must be high cos she had no business neither did she partake in any slave trade bullshit.. but if you are talking about the slave trades before it was abolished then it was quite normal then cos everyone participated in it.. including the African tribes.
Read below..
It's obvious u didn't graduate with good grades from any university',, cuz u keep spewing hugwash and don't pay attention to details.. if u say she wasn't involved in any slave trade shit.. why is she sitting and enjoying the wealth kept behind by her predecessors who were actively engaged in human Slavery ..and the most profitable..the African slaves.. Wat triggered this converse in the first place was when i made mention that the diamonds on her crown and gold were stolen from Africa and you jumped in ... Now u bringing Google chapters to show how African king's captured their fellow kits and kin for trade.. but u won't reminisce or ponder on the part where I told you that these African king's had little or no choice but to play ball or else they doomed like the catch 12 situation. So it's obvious you just want to be ranting
Re: See The Person Who Needs No Documents To Travel To Anywhere On Earth -photos by Laggafin: 8:10pm On Sep 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

No.
Why should they?

Read below..
If you talking of benevolence.. in what ways where they far better in your words than other slave trade dealers
Re: See The Person Who Needs No Documents To Travel To Anywhere On Earth -photos by FullBlastLight: 8:36pm On Sep 10, 2022
Kotudeji:
Money can't buy life.

This is why God is God

True talk, dude!

If 2 say money fit buy life ni, Buuhari 1 for neva die too, wallahi!
Re: See The Person Who Needs No Documents To Travel To Anywhere On Earth -photos by SWATMan: 2:45am On Sep 11, 2022
grin grin grin
Laggafin:

Comrade go and read up .. before you tag my mentions so u don't sound unintelligent
Re: See The Person Who Needs No Documents To Travel To Anywhere On Earth -photos by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 5:31am On Sep 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

No.
Why should they?

Read below..

Na man you be.

Thanks for taking that guy and his views to the cleaners

Africans that can't take responsibility for anything.

Two things

1. Why did his ancestors SELL their kins to the white men in the name of slaves. I see he avoided that plot totally. Trading is a bilateral agreement so, no one was forced. His ancestors simply involved in slavery .

2. He kept talking of how the empire enjoyed proceeds of slavery from generation to generation. Where are the proceeds of Africans slavery - what did they use the money made from selling their people to do - both the ones they kept in Africa and the ones they sold to whites and Arabs ? Who stopped Africans from building empires and plantations from their slavery ? That the whites made a better use of their own slaves doesn't make them worse. They always make good use of everything.

Spits on his facts.
He denigrated African ancestors in the name of defending them

1 Like

Re: See The Person Who Needs No Documents To Travel To Anywhere On Earth -photos by DanieleLorenzo: 7:23am On Sep 11, 2022
Most powerful woman in the world?
Basketmouth, talk another one. grin
Re: See The Person Who Needs No Documents To Travel To Anywhere On Earth -photos by FullBlastLight: 3:31pm On Sep 11, 2022
DanieleLorenzo:
Most powerful woman in the world?

Basketmouth, talk another one. grin

Yap, she was!

Or, who on d planet earth do u think compares wit her among women, in terms of power, influence & fame?

Re: See The Person Who Needs No Documents To Travel To Anywhere On Earth -photos by joyandfaith: 4:22pm On Sep 11, 2022
FullBlastLight:
The Woman Who Didn't Need Any Passport Or Document To Travel To Anywhere On This Planet, QUEEN ELIZABETH II

Queen Elizabeth II, the UK’s longest-serving monarch for the past 70 years, has died aged 96, Buckingham Palace announced.

Queen Elizabeth II Owns The Largest Clear Cut Diamond In The World Known As ''The Great Star Of Africa'' The 530 Carats Gem Was Mined In South Africa Back In 1905.

The woman who didn’t need any passport or document and permission to travel to anywhere on the Planet Earth, Queen Elizabeth II.

She reigns longer than her father, uncle, grandfather and great-grandfather, all of them put together.

On Thursday, September 8, 2022, her reign ended. She was married for seventy three (73) years and ruled for seventy (70) years.

Crowned at the age of twenty six (26), the most powerful woman on earth, lived for ninety six (96) years!!

Rip Queen Elizabeth II

Other European nations like Russia who destoyed their monarchy system would be envious of Britain now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Person Who Needs No Documents To Travel To Anywhere On Earth -photos by leofab(f): 1:02am On Sep 13, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Why not shut up and stop embarrassing yourself..I repeat did they not loot other colonies or why you kids choose to remain stagnant and always talk nonsense..

Did your government not steal worse than that..?
Where are you now?
claim victim mentality.. did they stole up to 1/20th of what your own indigenous leaders have stolen? Or you are only interested cos they re European.. you forgot the free education; the scholarships etc

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obama Indirectly Sending Message To Nigerians. / Saudi Writer Urges Twitter Followers To Sexually Molest Working Women / North Korea Nuclear Test: South Would Reduce Pyongyang 'to Ashes'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.