Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,552 members, 7,823,435 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Nigerian Lady Flashes Her Private Part & Naked Butt At An Event For N50k(video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Flashes Her Private Part & Naked Butt At An Event For N50k(video) (5775 Views)

People Laugh At Lady With Weird Shaped Butt At The Airport (VIDEO) / Policeman Caught Taking Photos Of Woman’s Butt At A Concert (Photos) / Teenager Flashes Her Bum In A Revealing Ankara Outfit For Her Prom Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Flashes Her Private Part & Naked Butt At An Event For N50k(video) by damilola4162(m): 12:07pm On Sep 10, 2022
A video of a Nigerian lady flashing her private part and naked butt at an event for N50k, has been shared online.

The lady who wore a gown, raised it up while others at the event brought out their phones to capture it all.

A man was also heard shouting repeatedly "N50k na your mate".

Watch the video in the link below:

Source: https://newspremisesport..com/2022/09/watch-video-nigerian-lady-flashes-her.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Flashes Her Private Part & Naked Butt At An Event For N50k(video) by damilola4162(m): 12:09pm On Sep 10, 2022
Wonder shall never end, just because of money. Some ladies ehn angry

Watch video HERE
Re: Nigerian Lady Flashes Her Private Part & Naked Butt At An Event For N50k(video) by Aboks(m): 12:22pm On Sep 10, 2022
True true wonders shall never end

But na you post na only you still Dey comment

Odi egwu
Re: Nigerian Lady Flashes Her Private Part & Naked Butt At An Event For N50k(video) by NaijaCover(m): 12:27pm On Sep 10, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Nigerian Lady Flashes Her Private Part & Naked Butt At An Event For N50k(video) by paulos8: 12:29pm On Sep 10, 2022
Link is not working na
Re: Nigerian Lady Flashes Her Private Part & Naked Butt At An Event For N50k(video) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:39pm On Sep 10, 2022
damilola4162:
Wonder shall never end, just because of money. Some ladies ehn angry

Watch video HERE

You cannot see the hunger and poverty in the country travel all over Nigeria from South South to the north South Wales today if you just find hunger look at the girls at the side of the road they are just like broomstick hunger and starvation everywhere in the. With 50k that girl might survive two months if she is lucky enough. 80 to 90% of girls in Nigeria are just selling their body for food. It is becoming very desperate when you see girls beating up themselves even two sisters from the same family fighting for one guy things are really becoming out of control
Re: Nigerian Lady Flashes Her Private Part & Naked Butt At An Event For N50k(video) by Sweetvie: 7:46pm On Sep 10, 2022
Nawa o smiley
Re: Nigerian Lady Flashes Her Private Part & Naked Butt At An Event For N50k(video) by kelspinall(m): 10:49pm On Sep 10, 2022
not suprised because she has nothing to lose except a few minutes shame..
my problem is the idiot that wasted 50k for it..
some guys useless and foolish for such act

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Flashes Her Private Part & Naked Butt At An Event For N50k(video) by ubola: 2:50pm On Sep 11, 2022
Me I did same back then for just 2k. I wz hungry in the male hostel and no one wanted to help. This guy brought the challenge, to run from top floor (3rd floor ) to the ground floor naked and back while female visitors were climbing up to go check on their bfs. Omo as I wz running down, some babes started shouting when they saw me nude, some ran away while other bold ones came and handed me money for the boldness. Las Las I made extra 3k on top the 2k challenge money plus one aje butter gal who witnessed everything and got attracted to me and started being my friend.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Flashes Her Private Part & Naked Butt At An Event For N50k(video) by Chioma4eva(f): 3:02pm On Sep 11, 2022
What a shame
Re: Nigerian Lady Flashes Her Private Part & Naked Butt At An Event For N50k(video) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 11, 2022
kelspinall:
not suprised because she has nothing to lose except a few minutes shame..

my problem is the idiot that wasted 50k for it..

some guys useless and foolish for such act
exactly

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Flashes Her Private Part & Naked Butt At An Event For N50k(video) by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 12, 2022
Chioma4eva:
What a shame

Wot is shame about women flashing puccccci n booooobsi....are u gay sir...juss askin?(no oofencsse) angry

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Guy Think They Can Bang The Living Daylight Out Of A Lady / Girls Are Very Wicked And Heartless / Is It Posible For A Woman To Get Pregnant After Swallowing Large Quantity Of cum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.