Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,462 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Lagos To Auction Forfeited And Abandoned Vehicles - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Lagos To Auction Forfeited And Abandoned Vehicles (24506 Views)

EFCC Auctions 435 Forfeited Vehicles In Lagos (photos) / Lagos To Auction 108 Forfeited, Abandoned Vehicles / Swiss To Auction Hypercars Seized From Teodoro Nguema Obiang Mangue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos To Auction Forfeited And Abandoned Vehicles by Tboy222: 2:32pm On Sep 10, 2022
He'll
Re: Lagos To Auction Forfeited And Abandoned Vehicles by victorVIC1(m): 2:33pm On Sep 10, 2022
Orellcornett:

Exactly! I have been a victim of this bullshit.. Those Lastma peeps purposely watch me take the wrong lane cos if say na flashy Lexus I dey ride.. Omo naso I change am for them when dem wan toll my car, but we settle am las las sha

Na so we dey see am here. Lasma official never direct you enter one way before?
Re: Lagos To Auction Forfeited And Abandoned Vehicles by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 10, 2022
GboyegaD:
Hopefully, the owners have been given fair hearing and reasonable fines in line with their offense they failed to meet up with.

Fair hearing? Who sent them to break traffic laws?
Re: Lagos To Auction Forfeited And Abandoned Vehicles by GboyegaD(m): 2:39pm On Sep 10, 2022
Zoharariel:

Fair hearing? Who sent them to break traffic laws?

Nonetheless, they deserve one.
Re: Lagos To Auction Forfeited And Abandoned Vehicles by aestake: 2:55pm On Sep 10, 2022
GboyegaD:

Thanks. Na auto swipe error, I go correct am.
Not really that. They would hardly give them any sufficient fair-hearing. This is Nigeria!
Re: Lagos To Auction Forfeited And Abandoned Vehicles by jamace(m): 3:01pm On Sep 10, 2022
SGsport56:
Someone make I go try my luck o
Don't bother yourself. Bola Tinubu, the owner of Lagos state has selected the choicest ones for himself and his family and cronies... Greed is a sin before Allah!

Re: Lagos To Auction Forfeited And Abandoned Vehicles by just2endowed: 3:06pm On Sep 10, 2022
what is the risk of buying an auction vehicle?
How will a new owner get new vehicle particular abi na custom papers and on whose name
Re: Lagos To Auction Forfeited And Abandoned Vehicles by bewla(m): 3:07pm On Sep 10, 2022
Eagle360:
It will be acquire by Government officials and their cronies.

This we know
Re: Lagos To Auction Forfeited And Abandoned Vehicles by asanausana91: 3:21pm On Sep 10, 2022
Can we buy online.
Re: Lagos To Auction Forfeited And Abandoned Vehicles by Patriotsleague: 3:21pm On Sep 10, 2022
Standard practice worldwide, better to auction them, to avoid wasting them by destruction.
Re: Lagos To Auction Forfeited And Abandoned Vehicles by WannaCRY: 3:26pm On Sep 10, 2022
They still money again this politicains angry

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Auction Forfeited And Abandoned Vehicles by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 10, 2022
In Lagos State, Danfo go drive one way taskforce no go catch am.If private users do same, taskforce go show dia power undecided
Re: Lagos To Auction Forfeited And Abandoned Vehicles by goody234: 3:42pm On Sep 10, 2022
ecolime:
Campaign money don dey complete small small.

ode campaign money has already been sourced check the over inflated lagos state budget the campaign money go dey there
Re: Lagos To Auction Forfeited And Abandoned Vehicles by Ngwamankillyou(m): 3:47pm On Sep 10, 2022
Enddy50ty:
Lagos state government. Instead of Confiscating their vehicles and auctioning them off, why don't you fine them for breaking the law?

Some of these vehicles are the only source of livelihood to the owners.

Na one way dem follow, dem no kill person.

Besides there are no accurate road signs on the roads.

Don't mind that yeye criminal state. They are following Tinubu step but hit willi hend in tears.
Re: Lagos To Auction Forfeited And Abandoned Vehicles by starz100: 3:48pm On Sep 10, 2022
Sell someone sweat just like that. Lagos and fines
Re: Lagos To Auction Forfeited And Abandoned Vehicles by LOVEGINO(m): 3:57pm On Sep 10, 2022
Pells:
The ones Queen Lizzie kept before
Thank God they are releasing our properties one by one grin grin
which hell pass Nigeria again?
Re: Lagos To Auction Forfeited And Abandoned Vehicles by Allisgud: 4:33pm On Sep 10, 2022
I fit bet person or people who see their car for that list no go vote tinubu
Re: Lagos To Auction Forfeited And Abandoned Vehicles by OlujobaSamuel: 4:35pm On Sep 10, 2022
Lastma passed one way, face my friend, he applied break suddenly and vehicle for back hit him.
The lastma guys ran away, my friend took on the guy that hit him.
Eventually, lastma was no where to be found.
I was once arrested for passing wrong way, I never entered oo, my wheels was just facing the direction and I was trying to talk to the lastma guys if na the right way, dey jumped at me sey I don enter one way, we change am for each other oo, last last, we settle then the idiots passed me through the same road.
When I was stopped, they passed through other vehicles behind me

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Auction Forfeited And Abandoned Vehicles by Tqw1: 4:35pm On Sep 10, 2022
Really
Re: Lagos To Auction Forfeited And Abandoned Vehicles by kelmicheal: 4:46pm On Sep 10, 2022
You wan go buy person sweat na trouble be that
Re: Lagos To Auction Forfeited And Abandoned Vehicles by Tywo2018: 4:54pm On Sep 10, 2022
I'll be there. But what about the Customs dem no auction? Na wa for dem ooo.
Re: Lagos To Auction Forfeited And Abandoned Vehicles by halima83: 5:04pm On Sep 10, 2022
ok noted
Re: Lagos To Auction Forfeited And Abandoned Vehicles by millhouse: 5:20pm On Sep 10, 2022
Make I try my luck there
Re: Lagos To Auction Forfeited And Abandoned Vehicles by casppyjay: 5:33pm On Sep 10, 2022
GboyegaD:
Hopefully, the owners have been given fair hearing and reasonable fines in line with their offense they failed to meet up with.
future impossible tense
Re: Lagos To Auction Forfeited And Abandoned Vehicles by goodluck813(m): 5:35pm On Sep 10, 2022
Good at stealing from public
Re: Lagos To Auction Forfeited And Abandoned Vehicles by GboyegaD(m): 5:43pm On Sep 10, 2022
aestake:

Not really that. They would hardly give them any sufficient fair-hearing. This is Nigeria!

For them to announce the sale in public, I will expect due procedure is followed.
Re: Lagos To Auction Forfeited And Abandoned Vehicles by gloryman91: 5:46pm On Sep 10, 2022
Let's be fair in the auctioning the items.
Re: Lagos To Auction Forfeited And Abandoned Vehicles by citygarden(m): 6:03pm On Sep 10, 2022
This is totally rubbish, why can't they fine them instead of auction their vehicle

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking News: Governor Akinwumi Ambode Orders VIO Out Of Lagos Roads / 5 Disadvantages Of Hybrid Cars / Mercedes Benz Crosses 50 Million Vehicle Production Landmark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.