Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,924 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

EFCC Auctions 435 Forfeited Vehicles In Lagos (photos) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / EFCC Auctions 435 Forfeited Vehicles In Lagos (photos) (44926 Views)

Lagos To Auction Forfeited And Abandoned Vehicles / Lagos To Auction 108 Forfeited, Abandoned Vehicles / Sierra Leone Government Patronises Innoson Vehicles In Anambra State (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

EFCC Auctions 435 Forfeited Vehicles In Lagos (photos) by ElectroLyte: 4:22pm On Dec 07, 2022
EFCC Conducts Public Auction of Over 400 Cars in Lagos

The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, has commenced the auction of a total of 435 cars, which are subjects of final forfeiture orders in Lagos, in line with the EFCC (Establishment) Act 2004; Public Procurement Act 2007 and the Proceeds of Crimes (Recovery and Management) Act 2022

The exercise scheduled to take place across the Commands of the Commission, started on Tuesday, December 6, 2022 in Lagos with inspection of items by members of the public, while the auction exercise began today, Wednesday, December 7 and continues on Thursday, December 8, 2022.

The items are available in four locations: 40, Bourdillon Road, Ikoyi, Lagos; 15A Awolowo Road, Ikoyi, Lagos; 14 Cameroon Road, Ikoyi Lagos and CVU Obalende, Ikoyi, Lagos.

Speaking during the opening ceremony yesterday, Dr.George Ekpungu, Secretary to the Commission and Chairman, EFCC Asset Disposal Committee, ADC, said: “the exercise, which is the first of the planned auction of forfeited properties across EFCC Zonal Commands and EFCC Headquarters, is being carried out in accordance with the (Establishment) Act, 2004, Public Procurement Act, 2007 and Proceeds of Crimes (Recovery and Management) Act, 2022.

“It is being conducted in conjunction with the Bureau of Public Procurement to ensure compliance with all extant laws”.

While welcoming the auctioneers to the Centre, he expressed his gratitude to sister agencies, including the Nigerian Army, who were invited to provide adequate security and ensure orderliness.

Ekpungu also appealed to the members of the public present at the auction to listen carefully to the auctioneers and comply with all stipulated guidelines.

The nine auctioneers who were allocated to the Lagos Zonal Command of the EFCC to dispose of the 435 cars at designated Centre on 14 Cameron Road , Ikoyi , Lagos are Rihanna Auction Limited; Kamyus Consult Limited; Areogun Resources Limited; BIS N JEG;Integrated Services Nig.Ltd;Mau & Sons Ltd.; Langar Aghaji & Co.; Fagobe Company Ltd and Musa Kira and Co.

The cars, which pictures were conspicuously displayed with allocated lot numbers for public inspection, were allocated to auctioneers based on assessed values and open ballot system.

The display was to provide an opportunity for interested bidders to view and indicate interest in any car of their choice.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02eJQQiUmfYcGY97BnP7sChoQxWmzg3R4Ya6DQuWE8vJc4CVhQecFX2fPruMQnsPkAl&id=100064596373289&mibextid=Nif5oz

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Auctions 435 Forfeited Vehicles In Lagos (photos) by Biafranodogwu55: 4:24pm On Dec 07, 2022
Untill efcc start assembling our polithiefcians....i wont take them serious

99 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Auctions 435 Forfeited Vehicles In Lagos (photos) by Badabada(m): 4:32pm On Dec 07, 2022
Another avenue to loot by Efcc. If u know u know.

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Auctions 435 Forfeited Vehicles In Lagos (photos) by Realife4: 5:02pm On Dec 07, 2022
If the wicked government don't create jobs for the Masses Yahoo will continue spreading like wide fire. I feel for the lost my fellow hustlers if only you know how hard it takes to catch a pay cliant. My friend bomb for complete 3 years every night no sleep he couldn't see 500$ at the end he catches a Poland cliant that gave him 15k$ then he got himself a Toyota Corolla rented an apartment and start a living. At the end some will think Yahoo is a very easy business and start criticizing hustlers. Efcc will leave the real criminal that has invoked porvaty to the mass. From presidency to local government chairman in Nigeria should be killed. mass killing sized all there properties...or else Atiku Tinebu including Obi we never save us. undecided

99 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EFCC Auctions 435 Forfeited Vehicles In Lagos (photos) by Jestin: 7:05pm On Dec 07, 2022
Bigger thieves stealing from smaller ones

12 Likes

Re: EFCC Auctions 435 Forfeited Vehicles In Lagos (photos) by Pwettylinda(f): 7:05pm On Dec 07, 2022
Check well thiefnubuu should have at least 10 vehicles there grin

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EFCC Auctions 435 Forfeited Vehicles In Lagos (photos) by BigDawsNet: 7:05pm On Dec 07, 2022
What do you call a guy who always loses his car?

Carlos.grin

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: EFCC Auctions 435 Forfeited Vehicles In Lagos (photos) by ekenetheorg(m): 7:05pm On Dec 07, 2022
Only when they do it online will I trust the system. Create a platform anyone can register and get verified, make deposit and be able to participate freely in the auction. If not, I'm sure this event will be riddled with corruption as usual.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Auctions 435 Forfeited Vehicles In Lagos (photos) by YodeTechNg(m): 7:05pm On Dec 07, 2022
Biafranodogwu55:
Untill efcc start assembling our polithiefcians....i wont take them serious
Re: EFCC Auctions 435 Forfeited Vehicles In Lagos (photos) by ATEAMS: 7:06pm On Dec 07, 2022
Ok
Re: EFCC Auctions 435 Forfeited Vehicles In Lagos (photos) by johnjay4u2u(m): 7:06pm On Dec 07, 2022
Crime is crime.

I'm always amazed when I see or read about sympathizer of Yahoo boys (because of thoughts that it's better than arm robbery or corruption) or politicians (because of same tribe or religion).

Thief na thief
Whether na puff puff or 1 billion.
What we should be clamouring for is strict judicial system that equate punishment with gravity of crime and a reviewed constitution to block all the lope holes the bigger thieves use in escaping.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EFCC Auctions 435 Forfeited Vehicles In Lagos (photos) by malali: 7:06pm On Dec 07, 2022
Re: EFCC Auctions 435 Forfeited Vehicles In Lagos (photos) by Aboguede(m): 7:06pm On Dec 07, 2022
Every body just dey hustle any how shocked

1 Like

Re: EFCC Auctions 435 Forfeited Vehicles In Lagos (photos) by AutoConsult: 7:06pm On Dec 07, 2022
Sweet

Nigerians must learn to behave and think right. Lawlessness cannot be condoned at any level.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Auctions 435 Forfeited Vehicles In Lagos (photos) by nepapole(m): 7:06pm On Dec 07, 2022
No Peugeot 504...

Not interested.
Re: EFCC Auctions 435 Forfeited Vehicles In Lagos (photos) by ipobarecriminals: 7:07pm On Dec 07, 2022
cool⁶ the G boys paddy will disguise to collect their cars back sad.Dey should give it to motherless/orphanage home,poor people to do bolt

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Auctions 435 Forfeited Vehicles In Lagos (photos) by sandland: 7:07pm On Dec 07, 2022
This is what you people know how to do
Re: EFCC Auctions 435 Forfeited Vehicles In Lagos (photos) by Throwback: 7:07pm On Dec 07, 2022
[quote author=Realife4 post=118978737]If the wicked government don't create jobs for the Masses Yahoo will continue spreading like wide fire. I feel for the lost my fellow hustlers if only you know how hard it takes to catch a pay cliant. My friend bomb for complete 3 years every night no sleep he couldn't see 500$ at the end he catches a Poland cliant that gave him 15k$ then he got himself a Toyota Corolla rented an apartment and start a living. At the end some will think Yahoo is a very easy business and start criticizing hustlers. Efcc will leave the real criminal that has invoked porvaty to the mass. From presidency to local government chairman in Nigeria should be killed. mass killing sized all there properties...or else Atiku Tinebu including Obi we never save us. undecided
[/quotok

1 Like

Re: EFCC Auctions 435 Forfeited Vehicles In Lagos (photos) by tiswell(m): 7:07pm On Dec 07, 2022
xmas bonus for boys cheesy

1 Like

Re: EFCC Auctions 435 Forfeited Vehicles In Lagos (photos) by Moh247: 7:08pm On Dec 07, 2022
cool

First transparent EFCC auction I have seen

Before na Malami and Magu dey Sabi all information

1 Like

Re: EFCC Auctions 435 Forfeited Vehicles In Lagos (photos) by callmemakaveli: 7:08pm On Dec 07, 2022
Good news for smart Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Auctions 435 Forfeited Vehicles In Lagos (photos) by FM19addict(m): 7:08pm On Dec 07, 2022
Bastards
Re: EFCC Auctions 435 Forfeited Vehicles In Lagos (photos) by RestructureNig3: 7:08pm On Dec 07, 2022
Badabada:
Another avenue to loot by Efcc. If u know u know.

1 Share

Re: EFCC Auctions 435 Forfeited Vehicles In Lagos (photos) by Throwback: 7:09pm On Dec 07, 2022
Realife4:
If the wicked government don't create jobs for the Masses Yahoo will continue spreading like wide fire. I feel for the lost my fellow hustlers if only you know how hard it takes to catch a pay cliant. My friend bomb for complete 3 years every night no sleep he couldn't see 500$ at the end he catches a Poland cliant that gave him 15k$ then he got himself a Toyota Corolla rented an apartment and start a living. At the end some will think Yahoo is a very easy business and start criticizing hustlers. Efcc will leave the real criminal that has invoked porvaty to the mass. From presidency to local government chairman in Nigeria should be killed. mass killing sized all there properties...or else Atiku Tinebu including Obi we never save us. undecided

It will never be well with your criminal friend.

We lynch petty thieves while we glorify Yahoo boys.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Auctions 435 Forfeited Vehicles In Lagos (photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:09pm On Dec 07, 2022
Realife4:
If the wicked government don't create jobs for the Masses Yahoo will continue spreading like wide fire. I feel for the lost my fellow hustlers if only you know how hard it takes to catch a pay cliant.
My friend bomb for complete 3 years every night no sleep he couldn't see 500$ at the end he catches a Poland cliant that gave him 15k$ then he got himself a Toyota Corolla rented an apartment and start a living.
At the end some will think Yahoo is a very easy business and start criticizing hustlers.
Efcc will leave the real criminal that has invoked porvaty to the mass.
From presidency to local government chairman in Nigeria should be killed.
Mass killing sized all there properties...or else Atiku Tinebu including Obi we never save us. undecided
Look at this kid glorifying fraud and crime!
No more shame in the world.
Don't worry, your friend go soon collect him own wotowoto.
Dem go soon serve am him personally breakfast, wey u sef go chop inside.
If Shamelessness had a name....... undecided

Throwback:

It will never be well with your criminal friend.

We lynch petty thieves while we glorify Yahoo boys.
Thanks for the apt reply to the kid.
It is always good and refreshing to see we still have reasonable and sensible members like you on this forum.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EFCC Auctions 435 Forfeited Vehicles In Lagos (photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:09pm On Dec 07, 2022
SAY NO TO FRAUD AND CRIME GUYS.

Xbbabjja4:
Yooooooo!
Let me teach you how to close and scam white clients with no traces,
I've got Proofs attached too...
Can you just imagine!!!!
Seun Osewa, take note!

#WeDidOurPart

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EFCC Auctions 435 Forfeited Vehicles In Lagos (photos) by Uptoyou(f): 7:09pm On Dec 07, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: EFCC Auctions 435 Forfeited Vehicles In Lagos (photos) by FM19addict(m): 7:09pm On Dec 07, 2022
[quote author= post=118981629][/quote] please don't ever quote me in your life

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Shows Off His Vehicle Made With Locally Sourced Materials. Photos / The Evolution Of Toyota Camry From The Year 1983 To Present (photos) / ₦720m Armored Karlmann king SUV On Display At The New York Auto Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.