Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,324 members, 7,860,777 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:11 PM

Ukraine: Russia's Military Withdraws, Explains Withdrawal - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine: Russia's Military Withdraws, Explains Withdrawal (62046 Views)

UK PM: Boris Johnson Withdraws From Race As Rishi Sunak Tipped To Succeed Truss / War In Ukraine: Russia Restricts Access To BBC In Media Crackdown / President Weah Withdraws Ndubuisi Nwabudike's Nomination For Liberia's NEC Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukraine: Russia's Military Withdraws, Explains Withdrawal by Sixfiguresmart(m): 10:47pm On Sep 10, 2022
why are you pained?
Techreliance:

Definitely u must be sick upstairs if not what does the chapter u wrongly quoted has to do with the write up
Re: Ukraine: Russia's Military Withdraws, Explains Withdrawal by texazzpete(m): 10:47pm On Sep 10, 2022
Osariemen12:

May you live to see triumphant Russia in coming days. Amen.

He’ll be here when you’re crying in disbelief.

You devil worshippers are shameless

4 Likes

Re: Ukraine: Russia's Military Withdraws, Explains Withdrawal by Krismas(m): 10:47pm On Sep 10, 2022
haaryobhami:
you have not made any sense so far ,it’s not panic withdraw and they left stockpile of ammunition, usa left Afghanistan after 20years of holding the nation btw and russia can’t even hold a region in ukraine for months .
Even pootin will be suprised the way nairaland armchair warlords overhype russia.
grin Where is the picture or video of arms Russia left behind? They have been in the place since March! They only left cos it not a good place to winter. Not because of any stupid counter offensive. How can u leave equipment wen u withdrawal in an orderly fashion without duress?
Re: Ukraine: Russia's Military Withdraws, Explains Withdrawal by GistFullGround: 10:48pm On Sep 10, 2022
Re: Ukraine: Russia's Military Withdraws, Explains Withdrawal by Samade7: 10:48pm On Sep 10, 2022
ponyonm:
So much foolishness and stupidity on this thread. Both sides have been capturing and recapturing certain towns since the beginning of the war. Russia has captured Kherson, mauripol, the whole of luhangst and a sizeable portion of doneskt, with a fraction of nikolaev and kharviv. Ukraine goes on an offensive and pushes Russia out of most of the few parts of kharviv that Russia controls and suddenly, people are shouting about how Ukraine has won the war and how Russia has been defeated... How can some of you guys be that dumb? Russia has been pushed back a great deal from the small part of kharviv that they control and that's not something to be disputed. In Kherson, Ukraine has lost close to 5k soldiers and haven't made a single progress there. Another ignorant folk is saying Ukraine didn't prepare for war. Ukraine that NATO have been training and preparing for war against Russia since 2014?

If you don't know anything about a topic, ask or keep quiet and learn from those that know. The fact that this offensive by the Ukrainians succeeded is due to the fact that Russia has very limited troops in Ukraine. You can't be fighting an army of 700k plus soldiers and mercenaries and coded NATO troops, with roughly 170-200k soldiers and not expect things like this to happen. Losing control of territories to either side, isn't something entirely new in war. The funny part of the Ukrainian advance in kharviv is that it puts them directly under Russian firepower as they could bomb them to smithereens from a stand off position in Russia itself. Despite Ukraine taking control of the city, it's still not to their advantage as they would be directly under heavy Russian firepower.

It's good for child to have home training o.
Re: Ukraine: Russia's Military Withdraws, Explains Withdrawal by Ekvic15: 10:49pm On Sep 10, 2022
Are You In Need An Expert Marketer To Help You Boost Your Business Website, Online Store Or Any Of Your Online Business For More Exposure And Go Viral All Over The Word
Kindly Contact Me Via The Link Belo
https://www.fiverr.com/s2/f7c822708f

Best Regards
Re: Ukraine: Russia's Military Withdraws, Explains Withdrawal by Sixfiguresmart(m): 10:51pm On Sep 10, 2022
hahahaha chill bro. BP is real. Do not hang yourself for nothing.
You most high god is telling you that they are not one that they are many. why do you doubt him? do you disbelieve allah? are you now a disbeliever?
BrightFuture48:

You're so d*ft for that choice of words referring to most high God - ALLAH.

In your myopic reasoning and lack of semantic aptitude, you think the plural been used often in the Quran refers to number but rather is a plural of RESPECT!.

Go and read Bible , the Greek version if you have one and search for the word ELOIM as used by God almighty there. And many more examples of a names refer to as such. Then you can educate yourself without embarrassing yourself saying gibberish.

Stopping spewing nonsensical upandan the thread especially where the subject matter doesn't correlate with your rants.

Peace!
Re: Ukraine: Russia's Military Withdraws, Explains Withdrawal by haaryobhami: 10:53pm On Sep 10, 2022
Krismas:
grin Where is the picture or video of arms Russia left behind? They have been in the place since March! They only left cos it not a good place to winter. Not because of any stupid counter offensive. How can u leave equipment wen u withdrawal in an orderly fashion without duress?

The reconnaissance captured the lieutenant colonel of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation, Artem Helemendyk, from the 18th motorized rifle division

Winter indeed ,u guys just dy lie anyhow ,am sure it’s pootin that told u that,by the time ukraine chase pootin disgracefully out of every inch of ukraine land ,you will still find more new lies.

1 Share

Re: Ukraine: Russia's Military Withdraws, Explains Withdrawal by haaryobhami: 10:54pm On Sep 10, 2022
texazzpete:

He’ll be here when you’re crying in disbelief.

You devil worshippers are shameless
I don’t know how a normal human being can support genocide because u hate usa? Am sure this animals would have cheered for Adolf hitler then

3 Likes

Re: Ukraine: Russia's Military Withdraws, Explains Withdrawal by Sixfiguresmart(m): 10:55pm On Sep 10, 2022
Nosism is a latin word created for disbelievers and used only by humans not deity. it is used by monarchs and the pope. is allah now a pope?

royal we is used by a monarch. is allah now a monarch?
It is used to placate the subject or create a connection that signals equity between the monarchs and the subjects.

is there further education that you need from me?
adams123:

ALLAH( GOD) is ONE & ONLY. Go read about ROYAL WE & Nosism. Be educated, please.
Re: Ukraine: Russia's Military Withdraws, Explains Withdrawal by Sixfiguresmart(m): 10:55pm On Sep 10, 2022
I have been educated in saudi arabia
I am here to share my experience.
Umsworld:

Is it religious debate you seek or education??
Re: Ukraine: Russia's Military Withdraws, Explains Withdrawal by Sixfiguresmart(m): 10:57pm On Sep 10, 2022
It means that God has a son who is at his right hand and works with him unitedly. He does not do a single thing without informing his son.

Now, does allah have a son with Al uzza?
PoliteActivist:

Well you explain it same way you explain the below
Re: Ukraine: Russia's Military Withdraws, Explains Withdrawal by DukeNija(m): 10:58pm On Sep 10, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

Ukraine had one of the best armies in Europe, but they've been decimated. It's funny considering that the entire NATO countries have been supplying Ukraine with training, logistics, intelligence and weapons but the Ukrainians are still having their asses handed to them by Russia

You’re obviously not following this same war if you think Russian is making any headway. Infact, over the last 2 days they’ve lost 2 major city strongholds. Lift your head from the sand and read the news.

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine: Russia's Military Withdraws, Explains Withdrawal by Okhuadams(m): 10:59pm On Sep 10, 2022
Jashub:
Oga, let no one deceive you: Russia is winning the war in Ukraine and there is nothing the US or her allies can do about it. The economic sanctions set by the US and her unwise allies only wounded many European countries and left them in a series of energy crisis that promises to ridicule every fiber in the economies of those European nations .

Further more the Ruble has been strengthened, and that is because Russia now sells her oil in Rubles . As we speak, the Russian economy is growing ; the demand for Russian oil for energy will always be there ; which only makes the Russian economy grow irrespective of whatever sanctions the west imposes.
and what's ur benefits in Russia winning the war

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: Russia's Military Withdraws, Explains Withdrawal by Sixfiguresmart(m): 10:59pm On Sep 10, 2022
So allah respects his majesty and sovereignty. So like the post or position is bigger than allah?
a teacher has respect for her role as a teacher cos she could be fired. a doctor respects his profession cos the profession is bigger than him. a king respects his throne, cos the throne is bigger than him.

Does allah feel that his majesty is bigger than him for which to accord it respect?
mcmurphy132:

His Majesty, his sovereignty
Re: Ukraine: Russia's Military Withdraws, Explains Withdrawal by Krismas(m): 11:02pm On Sep 10, 2022
GistFullGround:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUAJ8nQ6GnE
grin By now u shud be able to tell truth from propaganda. This documentary is pure fake
If Ukraine has killed so many Russians why can’t they show us the corpses? Let me show u the corpses of Ukrainian soldiers

Re: Ukraine: Russia's Military Withdraws, Explains Withdrawal by Umsworld: 11:03pm On Sep 10, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
I have been educated in saudi arabia
I am here to share my experience.

The SAUDI ARABIA in your backyard??Meanwhile; who told you The highest Islamic education or knowledge lies in S/Arabia.There are numerous Nigerian and Africans much more knowledgeable in Islamic affairs than many Arabias(ZAKIR NAIK IS NOT AN ARABIAN)

I NO TALK TO YOU AGAIN,I STILL MAINTAIN THAT ISLAMIC KNOWLEDGE ISN'T AQUIRED IN GARAGES

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: Russia's Military Withdraws, Explains Withdrawal by texazzpete(m): 11:06pm On Sep 10, 2022
It’s funny.

All over Telegram, Russian milbloggers are in disbelief and panic. Russian troops are in a rout, falling back out of cities they spent months to capture. Piles of abandoned equipment and weaponry left behind.

And then I come to Nairaland and I see the usual gullible, Putin-worshipping supporters of genocide insisting that it’s perfectly normal for Russian troops to pull out of cities they spent months capturing. Perfectly normal for them to dash out of cities that are EXTREMELY strategically important logistics hubs. Losses that will make it exponentially harder to get any gains in Donetsk.

It’s funny how you Putin worshippers sneer about people watching CNN. But it seems you’re the blind ones. All your news from increasingly Russian incoherent propaganda channels that only the terminally daft could possibly believe.

People paid to educate you lot. Kai.

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ukraine: Russia's Military Withdraws, Explains Withdrawal by niel63(m): 11:06pm On Sep 10, 2022
Jashub:
Stop listening to CNN(aka Crooked Network News ) . The Ruble keeps getting stronger and Russia's energy threat is already holding Europe and her allies by the balls, yet you say "harsh economic climate "? Where are you getting your info from ? grin

Russia hold the world for work ooo... even we sef for 9ja here... if EU and US suffers economic hardship, we too suffer... that's it.

That wan dey talk him own.
Re: Ukraine: Russia's Military Withdraws, Explains Withdrawal by GistFullGround: 11:06pm On Sep 10, 2022
Krismas:
grin By now u shud be able to tell truth from propaganda. This documentary is pure fake
If Ukraine has killed so many Russians why can’t they show us the corpses? Let me show u the corpses of Ukrainian soldiers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wok_s6FFVC8
Re: Ukraine: Russia's Military Withdraws, Explains Withdrawal by GistFullGround: 11:08pm On Sep 10, 2022
Re: Ukraine: Russia's Military Withdraws, Explains Withdrawal by Krismas(m): 11:08pm On Sep 10, 2022
haaryobhami:

The reconnaissance captured the lieutenant colonel of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation, Artem Helemendyk, from the 18th motorized rifle division

Winter indeed ,u guys just dy lie anyhow ,am sure it’s pootin that told u that,by the time ukraine chase pootin disgracefully out of every inch of ukraine land ,you will still find more new lies.
grin What a joke! U showing me one Russian soldier captured? Russia has over 5000 Ukrainian soldiers captured? Wot does ur picture prove?
Re: Ukraine: Russia's Military Withdraws, Explains Withdrawal by GistFullGround: 11:09pm On Sep 10, 2022
Re: Ukraine: Russia's Military Withdraws, Explains Withdrawal by texazzpete(m): 11:10pm On Sep 10, 2022
Krismas:

There are innumerable videos and pictures of dead or dying Russian soldiers. But not everyone is like you that’s saving pictures of corpses from Russian telegram groups in their photo library.

Look at you, showing off pictures you saved since May.

It seems like there’s a certain level of depravity one must sink to to support Putin’s war.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ukraine: Russia's Military Withdraws, Explains Withdrawal by GistFullGround: 11:10pm On Sep 10, 2022
Re: Ukraine: Russia's Military Withdraws, Explains Withdrawal by Christian36: 11:11pm On Sep 10, 2022
Jashub:
Oga, sanctions to Russia is nothing : the more you sanction that particular country the more trouble you are compounding for yourself. If you doubt this , just go and ask European nations who will freeze to death this winter if Russia's refuses to sell gasgrin
No matter how strong a nation is, sanction can bring the economy down, remember that no man can leave in inland alone. You are saying this just because you are not living in that country. This is a simple logic, when you spend more than your income, then get ready to be drag on the mud. Russia major income comes from the oil and gas they supply their fellow european countries, now that tie has been cut, things will not remain thesame, they might be doing as if things are well, deep down their minds they are feeling the heat. The war is talking more of their income which made them not to meet up with their soldiers demand, in kahkiv Ukraine one of the liberated territory by Ukraine soldiers, the Russian soldiers abandon their duty posts and flew, am sure there is more to that.

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine: Russia's Military Withdraws, Explains Withdrawal by Krismas(m): 11:12pm On Sep 10, 2022
Re: Ukraine: Russia's Military Withdraws, Explains Withdrawal by haaryobhami: 11:18pm On Sep 10, 2022
Krismas:
grin What a joke! U showing me one Russian soldier captured? Russia has over 5000 Ukrainian soldiers captured? Wot does ur picture prove?
that is a Lieutenant General and a big deal for Russia that was captured while disguised and trying to escape .
The capture of a flag general is a big deal but I don’t expect a clown who open teeth with no point to argue wit to understand.
Izium is one of the most strategic city in d war that Russia fought for months to capture and withdrew in panic mood and even asked Russia civilians in Kharkiv oblast to evacuate and u are here clowning that they left due to winter .

Like pootin don’t think before making decisions,his fans don’t think before talking

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ukraine: Russia's Military Withdraws, Explains Withdrawal by rashy1234(m): 11:19pm On Sep 10, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
You do not speak Arabic more than Arabs, do you? Arabic is not Yoruba language that lack the constituents for ascribing potent or respect to someone. As educated as you are, I am glad to announce that you failed to learn the basic Islamic honorifics in Arabic before jumping to respect (in the Yoruba sense). Arabs accord respect by adding titles to names like Sheikh, sheikha, Ya, sayid or sayida. Shame that you missed foundational classes.

If your case were true, Who was allah respecting when he used WE? is he no longer allah akbar?

If your case were true, does it mean that allah lacked respect in other places that he addressed himself as "I"?

Ọmọ ọdẹ leleyii o. Ta lo m'egun wa ?

I've debunked your false claims owing to your pathetic ignorance. Going through the footnote of any of the English copy of Glorious Quran would have saved you the stress.

Your case is similar to mumu like you who is unaware that Allah is the word used for God in Arabic Bible.

Moti shalaye fún ẹ, ọmọ àsè. No long story.
Re: Ukraine: Russia's Military Withdraws, Explains Withdrawal by Krismas(m): 11:20pm On Sep 10, 2022
texazzpete:

There are innumerable videos and pictures of dead or dying Russian soldiers. But not everyone is like you that’s saving pictures of corpses from Russian telegram groups in their photo library.

It seems like there’s a certain level of depravity one must sink to to support Putin’s war.
grin Wots ur beef? I saved dead men’s photos or I show old photos?
My aim is to cause the likes of u to face the reality. Only negotiation can put an end to Ukrainian losses. Denying it or lies about it is completely detrimental to the boys on the field who death is completely avoidable
Also I wanted to show to u another point
Ukraine cannot talk about slaughtering Russian soldiers without some photo to show for it. And the Kherson battle is days ago so talk of not saving the photos is pure garbage
Re: Ukraine: Russia's Military Withdraws, Explains Withdrawal by haaryobhami: 11:20pm On Sep 10, 2022
texazzpete:

the clown said Russia withdrew from
Izium due to lack of winter or so,that’s wen I knew he has nothin meaningful to defend his lord pootin than throwing childish tantrums

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine: Russia's Military Withdraws, Explains Withdrawal by Ibime(m): 11:26pm On Sep 10, 2022
It's a joke that 7 months into the war Russia has not established air superiority in Ukraine. This is the first thing USA does when they enter a place. The whole West dey laugh Russia over this basic operational requirement

No be by pulling back and raining non-precision missiles all over the place

Short range Himars wey USA give Ukraine put Russia on the back foot. Imagine if USA gave them drones or kamikaze drones. Na just fear of Putin using Chemicals or nuclear make USA dey give them small small. Russia nyash done open this war.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Vladimir Putin Dives Into Ice Frozen Lake To Celebrate Epiphany (Photos, Vids) / Lady Raped And Beheaded In Congo For Serving Forbidden Fish To Rebels (pic) / Osama Bin Laden's Letter To America Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.