Stats: 3,158,542 members, 7,837,088 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Dino Melaye Drives Out In A N280 Million Naira Rolls Royce - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Drives Out In A N280 Million Naira Rolls Royce (72528 Views)

Petrol Scarcity: Marketers Defy FG, Hike Pump Price To N280/litre / Senator Dino Melaye's Rolls-Royce (Pictures) / Dino Melaye Used Fake Rolls Royce Ghost Hearse For Mum's Burial (2) (3) (4)

Re: Dino Melaye Drives Out In A N280 Million Naira Rolls Royce by Kagd10: 7:36am On Sep 11, 2022
Anaedo1:

Stop being stupid..Lagos allocation was never withheld.. What was withheld was local government allocations because Lagos State created more local government areas and it was later released..You guys should stop spinning this outdated lie..

You're the one who should stop being stupid.

Local government allocations is 2/3 of a state allocation. Sink that into your skull.

Stoopid armchair like you keep saying gibberish as if you know anything. Why don't you go tell your gibberish to Osinbajo who recently talked about it?
Re: Dino Melaye Drives Out In A N280 Million Naira Rolls Royce by Kagd10: 7:37am On Sep 11, 2022
Doyou2019:

You could type this a million times on NL, patch it up with a multitude of fake likes, post it on the door of everyone you know, but sane Nigerians aren't going to vote a known thieving kleptomaniac into office again. We are way past this kindergarten style of campaign, and come February, we will show your slave masters what 'taking back one's country' really means.[/b]

The truth hurts your hatefilled Ipob miscreantt self..

Peter Obi will only rule you in your village. Take that from me.

Re: Dino Melaye Drives Out In A N280 Million Naira Rolls Royce by Kagd10: 7:38am On Sep 11, 2022
Doyou2019:

You could type this a million times on NL, patch it up with a multitude of fake likes, post it on the door of everyone you know, but sane Nigerians aren't going to vote a known thieving kleptomaniac into office again. We are way past this kindergarten style of campaign, and come February, we will show your slave masters what 'taking back one's country' really means.[/b]

Your failuree Peter Obi without achievement will only rule you in your village. Take that from me.

Re: Dino Melaye Drives Out In A N280 Million Naira Rolls Royce by Kagd10: 7:39am On Sep 11, 2022
Smartrock:
I can not believe you are educated, you should be called an educated buffalo and an enemy of Nigeria, how can you compare the IGr of Lagos and Anambra. Lagos is meant to be like London but it's still struggling to be a reasonable place to live in and this is thanks to the recent useful Governor's that have ruled

The so called IGR of Lagos, Tinubu made it possible. It's no one's fault that your failureeee Peter Obi was a monumental failureeee who couldn't improve Anambra's igr..

Re: Dino Melaye Drives Out In A N280 Million Naira Rolls Royce by Kagd10: 7:40am On Sep 11, 2022
easynetsms:

U will just open your mouth Waa like goat and yarn dust. Take a look at the man u are campaigning for. If you don't want to pity yourself, pity for your children's future. Don't use because of tribe and bribe to campaign for someone who has nothing to offer. Buharis tenure should have thought u a lesson. Quote me anywhere, Nigerian youths are wasting. Travel around u will understand y u shouldn't be campaigning for people who have nothing to offer just cos of your selfish gain. THINK.

Says the one champion a failureeee like Peter Obi who achieved absolute nothing in Anambra! You dey mad!
Re: Dino Melaye Drives Out In A N280 Million Naira Rolls Royce by Kagd10: 7:41am On Sep 11, 2022
Slynation:
Eko Atlantic is Tinubu legacy cheesy grin what a brainwashed finish fellow...!;

It's Tinubu's legacies. It hurts your hatefilled envious heart since your Peter Obi is a a failure!

Re: Dino Melaye Drives Out In A N280 Million Naira Rolls Royce by Doyou2019: 7:43am On Sep 11, 2022
Kagd10:

Your failuree Peter Obi without achievement will only rule you in your village. Take that from me.

Everyone is IPOB to this dumbass.
Give me one good reason I should waste a single second more on an idiot who takes every opposing view as an ethnic bashing?

Bloody Tibubidiots!
Re: Dino Melaye Drives Out In A N280 Million Naira Rolls Royce by Kagd10: 7:43am On Sep 11, 2022
Danniedpastor:

Tinubu's Lagos?
Is this not foolishness with a load of craze?
Obi have never claimed to be landlord of An am bra like the Pandora Emilokan the Kleptomaniac that has pocketed Lagos and its resources.
You enjoy slavery sha.

Danniedpastor:

See you defending your folly.
A man from Oyo is indigenous to Lagos?
The next lie will be "Tinubu singlehandedly developed Lagos".
The same Lagos I was born and brought up o.

No one care about where you crawled out from.. Lagos isn't your enclave! Sink that into your stoopid skull. And Yeah, it's Tinubu's Lagos because he's indigenous to Lagos. The omo iyaloja of Lagos. Sink that into your skull.

Re: Dino Melaye Drives Out In A N280 Million Naira Rolls Royce by Kagd10: 7:44am On Sep 11, 2022
RolexOfGeneva:

Your foolishness is top class. Which one is Tinubu's Lagos?

It's Tinubu's Lagos because he's indigenous to Lagos, just as it's Peter Obi's Anambra!

Re: Dino Melaye Drives Out In A N280 Million Naira Rolls Royce by Kagd10: 7:48am On Sep 11, 2022
Doyou2019:

Everyone is IPOB to this dumbass.
Give me one good reason I should waste a single second more on an idiot who takes every opposing view as an ethnic bashing?

Bloody Tibubidiots!

Like I care where you crawled out from? Lol. I repeat your monumental failure Peter Obi will only rule you in your village. You can't impose your Ipob failureeee on us!

Re: Dino Melaye Drives Out In A N280 Million Naira Rolls Royce by Kagd10: 7:50am On Sep 11, 2022
Doyou2019:

Stop projecting your father for us. Your failureeee Peter Obi will only rule you in your village. You can't impose your Ipob failureeee on us.

Re: Dino Melaye Drives Out In A N280 Million Naira Rolls Royce by Doyou2019: 7:53am On Sep 11, 2022
Kagd10:

Stop projecting your father for us. Your failureeee Peter Obi will only rule you in your village. You can't impose your Ipob failureeee on us.

Baba re kuku lo n bawi.

Omo osan ti n ko popo ba Iya re.
Re: Dino Melaye Drives Out In A N280 Million Naira Rolls Royce by rusher14: 7:54am On Sep 11, 2022
DOnlooker:
Nigerians shine your eyes this next election ohhh. These looters will never get to a point where their greed and looting frenzy will be saturated. They are already dreaming of buying the next bentley edition.

Sadly, Dino has a good chance of being minister in 2023.

Same with Saraki.

Last last, Southern youths go get sense.
Re: Dino Melaye Drives Out In A N280 Million Naira Rolls Royce by rusher14: 7:56am On Sep 11, 2022
Smartrock:
I can not believe you are educated, you should be called an educated buffalo and an enemy of Nigeria, how can you compare the IGr of Lagos and Anambra. Lagos is meant to be like London but it's still struggling to be a reasonable place to live in and this is thanks to the recent useful Governor's that have ruled

Lagos is meant to be like London and London is meant to be like Wakanda?
Re: Dino Melaye Drives Out In A N280 Million Naira Rolls Royce by Kagd10: 7:57am On Sep 11, 2022
Doyou2019:

Baba re kuku lo n bawi.

Omo osan ti n ko popo ba Iya re.

Check your Yoruba well, you're missing a few, Yoruba wannabe.

No one care about the hole you crawled out from. Your ipob failureeee will be imposed on yourself in your village! You can't impose your failureeee on us. Yeye dey smell.

Re: Dino Melaye Drives Out In A N280 Million Naira Rolls Royce by rusher14: 7:58am On Sep 11, 2022
edungene7:
political Agbero fighting for Atiku to continue the looting come 2023 God go shame APC and PDP thieves

Dey deceive yourself.

If APC doesn't win PDP will.

Thanks to you guys.
Re: Dino Melaye Drives Out In A N280 Million Naira Rolls Royce by rusher14: 8:01am On Sep 11, 2022
azikiweironsi:
I just don't know what's happening to young military guys. They should just carry out a coup that can clear all these miserable people we are calling leaders. How on earth somebody like Melaye flaunting such affluence where the country is langushing in poverty. Yet they continue to smear it to our faces that nothing would happen.

Almost 50% chance Dino would be a minister in 2023.
Re: Dino Melaye Drives Out In A N280 Million Naira Rolls Royce by Doyou2019: 8:04am On Sep 11, 2022
Kagd10:

Check your Yoruba well, you're missing a few, Yoruba wannabe.

No one care about the hole you crawled out from. Your ipob failureeee will be imposed on yourself in your village! You can't impose your failureeee on us. Yeye dey smell.

grin eleyi o kin se omo Yoruba o. Rara ati rara.

Let me copy and paste am again for you to critique.
"Awon baba re lo n kuku bawi.
Omo osan ti n ko popo ba Iya re'

Jowo o, so fun mi. What words are missing again

Tinubidiots won't cease to clown around. Na followcome inheritance.
Oniyeye! Apoda!! Afofungbemu!!!
Re: Dino Melaye Drives Out In A N280 Million Naira Rolls Royce by Espelbengz(m): 8:05am On Sep 11, 2022
Where are all the folks that use to hail this thief because he was insulting Bubu? Shebi him don shift post now una don eventually get voice? ��� What a time to be alive in 9ja

Re: Dino Melaye Drives Out In A N280 Million Naira Rolls Royce by rusher14: 8:06am On Sep 11, 2022
ceeceeco:
Lagos ko, Lagos ni. I dey Kaduna. I rather prefer having Atiku as a President than to have Tinubu as a president. Having Tinubu as a President can never be my portion, I reject it. Peter Obi's Victory is sure and secured! Inshallah. A Vote for Labour Party is a vote for true integrity.

You are in Kaduna and you are Igbo.

Even if you've never lived in Lagos or Borno, to you Tinubu is a bad leader without even experiencing his leadership to know the truth.
Re: Dino Melaye Drives Out In A N280 Million Naira Rolls Royce by Dfynboi: 8:06am On Sep 11, 2022
Waiting on vanity crew

Re: Dino Melaye Drives Out In A N280 Million Naira Rolls Royce by Kagd10: 8:10am On Sep 11, 2022
Doyou2019:

grin eleyi o kin se omo Yoruba o. Rara ati rara.

Let me copy and paste am again for you to critique.
"Awon baba re lo n kuku bawi.
Omo osan ti n ko popo ba Iya re'

Jowo o, so fun mi. What words are missing, again

Tinubidiots won't cease to clown around. Na followcome profession.

Why did you change the "kuku"? Mumu Yoruba wannabe..

Even the syllabic pronunciation is wrong... Yeye dey smell. Well, it only shows that you're not proud of your heritage hence why you're laying claim to rich Yoruba heritage.

Anyway, you can't impose your Ipob failureeee on us. He will be imposed on yourself in your village
Re: Dino Melaye Drives Out In A N280 Million Naira Rolls Royce by Doyou2019: 8:12am On Sep 11, 2022
Kagd10:

Why did you change the "kuku"? Mumu Yoruba wannabe..

Even the syllabic pronunciation is wrong... Yeye dey smell. Well, it only shows that you're not proud of your heritage hence why you're laying claim to rich Yoruba heritage.

Anyway, you can't impose your Ipob failureeee on us. He will be imposed on yourself in your village

E ma wo were yii ke.
Not a single Yoruba word all morning from the fool and eim wan critique my Yoruba, which by the way, is perfect in English. .
Ti won bi iwo re, reply me with Yoruba.
Omo ale BAtstards claiming he's Yoruba on a faceless forum.
Ori gbogbo yin ti gbale.
Ole Afofungbemu!
Re: Dino Melaye Drives Out In A N280 Million Naira Rolls Royce by Kagd10: 8:15am On Sep 11, 2022
Doyou2019:

E ma wo were yii ke.
My Yoruba is perfect.
Ti won bi iwo re, reply me with Yoruba.
Omo ale BAtstards claiming he's Yoruba on a faceless forum.
Ori gbogbo yin ti gbale.
Ole Afofungbemu!

Ori awon idile e lo do ta!

You dey mad!

I repeat you will only impose your Ipob failureeee on yourself in your village.
Re: Dino Melaye Drives Out In A N280 Million Naira Rolls Royce by Doyou2019: 8:19am On Sep 11, 2022
Kagd10:

Ori awon idile re lo do ta!

You dey mad!

I repeat you will only impose your Ipob failureeee on yourself in your village.

Awon ebi re lo n bawi. Ani mo ti so fun e tele wipe ori gbogbo awon agba ni idle yin ti gbale.
Iwo omokiran, onidoti, omo ale.

Yoruba BAtstards calling the real Yorubas IPOB here just because we prefer Obi. .
Eleribu!
Re: Dino Melaye Drives Out In A N280 Million Naira Rolls Royce by Kagd10: 8:21am On Sep 11, 2022
Doyou2019:

Awon ebi re lo n bawi. Ani mo ti so fun e tele wipe ori gbogbo awon agba ni idle yin ti gbale.
Iwo omokiran, onidoti, omo ale.

Yoruba BAtstards calling the real Yorubas IPOB here just because we prefer Obi. .
Eleribu!

O dabi ori e and atawon idile e ko fe shafaaani...
Omo irankiran..

You will impose your Ipob failureeee on yourself and your family!
Re: Dino Melaye Drives Out In A N280 Million Naira Rolls Royce by Doyou2019: 8:27am On Sep 11, 2022
Kagd10:

Ori e and atawon idile e koni shafaaani...
Omo irankiran..

You will impose your Ipob failureeee on yourself and your family!

Were alaso. O ti beere epe.
O dun gan o. E pain am. grin
Tinubu get dem plenty for here, but this one takes the cake.
Irredeemable fools trying hard to paint the picture that all anti-APC people are Ipob. You don fail o, and you will continue to fail at this.

As for Tinubu, the only place he's going to be president is in the Agbado-Cassava Council of slowpokes. No be for my Nigeria.
The earlier Omo ale BAtstards like you get this into your empty skulls, the better for your shiitty lives..
Re: Dino Melaye Drives Out In A N280 Million Naira Rolls Royce by Kagd10: 8:29am On Sep 11, 2022
Doyou2019:

Were alaso. O ti beere epe.
O dun gan o. E pain am.
Tinubu get dem plenty for here, but this one takes the cake.
Irredeemable fools trying hard to paint the picture that all anti-APC people are Ipob. You don fail o, and you will continue to fail at this.

As for Tinubu, the only place he's going to be president is in the Agbado-Cassava Council of slowpokes. No be for my Nigeria.
The earlier Omo ale BAtstards like you get this into your empty skulls, the better for your shiitty lives..

Na you e pain pass na.. Yoruba wannabe

Doyou2019:

Why are all of the students Yoruba?

Why are they Yorubas? No they should have been Igbo...

I repeat, you will only impose your failureeee on yourself in your village.
Re: Dino Melaye Drives Out In A N280 Million Naira Rolls Royce by nicason(m): 8:55am On Sep 11, 2022
SDM is part of the problem in Nigeria.
Re: Dino Melaye Drives Out In A N280 Million Naira Rolls Royce by timefarm(m): 9:03am On Sep 11, 2022
ceeceeco:
Tinubu contesting for presidency simply means Nigeria is going backwards, not forward. Make una pity for diz kontri kwanu. What kind of fame do you still want? What kind of wealth do you still want to acquire? The want of a man is just so insatiable. Haba!
Which kind of foolishness resides in you people.

Nothing relating to Tinubu here. Always dregging his name into every conversation.
Re: Dino Melaye Drives Out In A N280 Million Naira Rolls Royce by GentleRay: 9:07am On Sep 11, 2022
Senator of the Federal Republic, no business, No single company, Even though he owns one, will a businessman spend his hard-gotten wealth on such an expensive car?
Re: Dino Melaye Drives Out In A N280 Million Naira Rolls Royce by Ericsdm55(m): 9:20am On Sep 11, 2022
Hmmm...nawa oh. 250 million car

Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun / Cynthia Anyikwa Accused Of Poisoning Nnamdi Kanu Reacts After Death Rumors / Forceful Retirement Of 10 Top Army Generals Looms As Farouk Yahaya Becomes COAS