Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,740 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Dino Melaye Drives Out In A N280 Million Naira Rolls Royce - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Drives Out In A N280 Million Naira Rolls Royce (72524 Views)

Petrol Scarcity: Marketers Defy FG, Hike Pump Price To N280/litre / Senator Dino Melaye's Rolls-Royce (Pictures) / Dino Melaye Used Fake Rolls Royce Ghost Hearse For Mum's Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Drives Out In A N280 Million Naira Rolls Royce by Lugianostar(m): 9:44am On Sep 11, 2022
Dino the script developer cum a tree climping comedian??
Re: Dino Melaye Drives Out In A N280 Million Naira Rolls Royce by olusegxz: 9:51am On Sep 11, 2022
obioraeze:
Drug Barron of the highest order….
It is known already
Dino has no known business

You get to a point of the ladder where you leave the ladder and enter the sky. So even if the ladder falls or you slip you can't fall. Those watchman searching for people on the ladder cannot enter the sky. If you understand that parable clap for yourself. SDM, BIRD, EM and co.
Re: Dino Melaye Drives Out In A N280 Million Naira Rolls Royce by Mabco: 10:04am On Sep 11, 2022
Weather you like it or not! Its going to be vanity upon vanity.
Re: Dino Melaye Drives Out In A N280 Million Naira Rolls Royce by edungene7: 10:23am On Sep 11, 2022
rusher14:

Dey deceive yourself.
If APC doesn't win PDP will.
Thanks to you guys.
u are suffering from mumuhism
Re: Dino Melaye Drives Out In A N280 Million Naira Rolls Royce by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 11, 2022
Nigerians look at the people telling us they have plans for us. They give us peanut every 4 yrs and goes away with out billions. When will the masses unite to do away with those people who mean evil for this nation? They present to us people who cannot deliver all for their selfish interest and then use the masses to be enthroned and later call themselves structure.
Re: Dino Melaye Drives Out In A N280 Million Naira Rolls Royce by Originalsly: 12:40pm On Sep 11, 2022
Hmmm.... can't believe grown men .... in position... can be so foolish and childish. Even illiterate kids desperate for likes would do better. This man is embarrassing Nigerians.... he needs to be blocked from SM.
Re: Dino Melaye Drives Out In A N280 Million Naira Rolls Royce by easynetsms(m): 1:10pm On Sep 11, 2022
Kagd10:

Says the one champion a failureeee like Peter Obi who achieved absolute nothing in Anambra! You dey mad!

If you are ignorant about something, ask questions to be enlightened. If you are confident about Tinubu, list his achievements and what he intend to do for Nigerians if he becomes president and I will do the same for Peter Obi. Every point u give will be verified. If he sure for u do am
Re: Dino Melaye Drives Out In A N280 Million Naira Rolls Royce by Kagd10: 1:13pm On Sep 11, 2022
easynetsms:

If you are ignorant about something, ask questions to be enlightened. If you are confident about Tinubu, list his achievements and what he intend to do for Nigerians if he becomes president and I will do the same for Peter Obi. Every point u give will be verified. If he sure for u do am

Tinubu's achievement litter everywhere in Lagos. He's the reason behind Lagos'bouyant economy today. Your Peter Obi is a failuree!
Re: Dino Melaye Drives Out In A N280 Million Naira Rolls Royce by SlimzyDancer(m): 1:14pm On Sep 11, 2022
https://youtube.com/channel/UCHat92eVXBYLeiQpv2Vl7Nw
Subscribe to my YouTube channel friends
Re: Dino Melaye Drives Out In A N280 Million Naira Rolls Royce by ceeceeco: 2:56pm On Sep 11, 2022
rusher14:

You are in Kaduna and you are Igbo.

Even if you've never lived in Lagos or Borno, to you Tinubu is a bad leader without even experiencing his leadership to know the truth.
What rubbish leadership? Like I said, may Tinubu never be my portion. I reject it.
Re: Dino Melaye Drives Out In A N280 Million Naira Rolls Royce by rusher14: 3:01pm On Sep 11, 2022
ceeceeco:
What rubbish leadership? Like I said, may Tinubu never be my portion. I reject it.

Well, you would have no choice in 2023.
Re: Dino Melaye Drives Out In A N280 Million Naira Rolls Royce by LastProphet: 4:08pm On Sep 11, 2022
mrvitalis:
Poor taste generally ...see how crowded his house is with car ...where is the beauty na ?

So with all the money they can't even build fine house with underground parking space and good landscaping

Lol with his fake vintage cars ...no wonder they fail as leaders ...

Small minded people

They are illiterates mostly but attended school
Re: Dino Melaye Drives Out In A N280 Million Naira Rolls Royce by papamondico: 4:54pm On Sep 11, 2022
In a land of hunger, why will the boys not do yahoo yahoo
Re: Dino Melaye Drives Out In A N280 Million Naira Rolls Royce by merits(m): 5:00pm On Sep 11, 2022
StagethemTVee:
Dino Melaye shows off as he drives out in his $400,000 (N280,000,000) Rolls Royce Phantom.
Dino sure knows how to get some attention after the mud slinging between him and Femi Fani Kayode.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lr52gjaMy54

Idiot with ill gotten money and people in is senatorial district are suffering.

Re: Dino Melaye Drives Out In A N280 Million Naira Rolls Royce by Gaabasky: 5:43pm On Sep 11, 2022
To say this Character was a Senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria says louder the kind of sorry state the nation is
Re: Dino Melaye Drives Out In A N280 Million Naira Rolls Royce by Streetdreamx(m): 6:25pm On Sep 11, 2022
mrvitalis:
Poor taste generally ...see how crowded his house is with car ...where is the beauty na ?

So with all the money they can't even build fine house with underground parking space and good landscaping

Lol with his fake vintage cars ...no wonder they fail as leaders ...

Small minded people
"fake vintage cars" got me laughing.
Re: Dino Melaye Drives Out In A N280 Million Naira Rolls Royce by Buckeyemedia1: 6:40pm On Sep 11, 2022
Skyfornia:
Doesn't look like he drove the car.. that car fit no get engine sef.. museum things shocked

He go just use am dey pose for pictures
Very funny.
Re: Dino Melaye Drives Out In A N280 Million Naira Rolls Royce by ofwest47(m): 7:01pm On Sep 11, 2022
Dino Meelaiye ( ie you say you are not the owner of the earth world) yet no wife no children but you are maintaining apartments with many super cars. Na waaao!
Re: Dino Melaye Drives Out In A N280 Million Naira Rolls Royce by lukency(m): 8:44pm On Sep 11, 2022
Wealth without business. The childish Senator
Re: Dino Melaye Drives Out In A N280 Million Naira Rolls Royce by Onyi90(m): 9:02pm On Sep 11, 2022
What's his profession again. Just asking for a friend
Re: Dino Melaye Drives Out In A N280 Million Naira Rolls Royce by zoedew: 9:43pm On Sep 11, 2022
Tonypen247:
When you boast of a class your constituency as a senator cannot boast of, then you need to be checked.

God bless the federal republic of Nigeria.

kindly check my signature below

The man is thoroughly shameless as he is conscienceless! Life in the constituency he represented and through which he got the wealth he flaunts is rife with poverty, bad roads and the classic example of misgovernance and deprivation of the worst sort. I won’t be seen in a picture of him!
Re: Dino Melaye Drives Out In A N280 Million Naira Rolls Royce by juman(m): 5:10am On Sep 12, 2022
Borrowed car.
Re: Dino Melaye Drives Out In A N280 Million Naira Rolls Royce by ceeceeco: 7:15am On Sep 12, 2022
rusher14:

Well, you would have no choice in 2023.
Choice kee you there. If he's ever rigged into power, i'll spend those years he will be alive to rule out of this country. I can never be in this country to witness such leadership. God forbid BAT Thing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun / Cynthia Anyikwa Accused Of Poisoning Nnamdi Kanu Reacts After Death Rumors / Forceful Retirement Of 10 Top Army Generals Looms As Farouk Yahaya Becomes COAS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.