Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals (53491 Views)

My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. / “If You Fight My Side Chick, I Will Upgrade Her To Wife” - Nigerian Man. / My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by id4sho(m): 5:17pm On Oct 08, 2022
cool
Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by ppogba: 5:17pm On Oct 08, 2022
Hassanmaye:

Does sleeping with a married woman finish Destiny??

It does not.

IT ONLY POLISHES AND GANISHES DESTINY.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by Kajaard: 5:18pm On Oct 08, 2022
Hassanmaye:

Does sleeping with a married woman finish Destiny??

It erases it completely.
Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by sniperr007(m): 5:18pm On Oct 08, 2022
Jayden001:
No be juju be this?
This is the height of wickedness!!

https://www.facebook.com/100458948418955/posts/pfbid0vvgSSk91FcUEDyVGHvJkXtHtAz4NNFAP23uY6JnG94xpxPZKAgTnCsJnfV289z31l/?app=fbl

Story is originally a Ghanaian not Nigerian.
Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by bigdammyj: 5:19pm On Oct 08, 2022
Noted.
Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by Eniolohunda: 5:19pm On Oct 08, 2022
What kind of brother are you? Well, it's even better to let him know on time so that he can release your wife and your son to you. And I pray he is matured enough to start on a new note before it is too late for him. But you and the wife are shameless!

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by Pheelzy(m): 5:21pm On Oct 08, 2022
MatrixReloaded:

But you just did.
You be better comrade grin
cool cool cool

1 Share

Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by Ckonnet: 5:21pm On Oct 08, 2022
Wawelexy:
Nairaland and cooked up stories be like 5&6

I don tire, wether nairaland don turn welfare channel

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by Spidermon: 5:23pm On Oct 08, 2022
The mistake has been made. Embrace your burden. Forget about your son. Don’t destroy your brother.
Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by Juanmike(m): 5:24pm On Oct 08, 2022
maberry:
What did I just read?
If you believe that story, then you can believe anything.
Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by CheapHomes1: 5:24pm On Oct 08, 2022
Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by stocktaker: 5:24pm On Oct 08, 2022
Jayden001:
No be juju be this?
This is the height of wickedness!!

https://www.facebook.com/100458948418955/posts/pfbid0vvgSSk91FcUEDyVGHvJkXtHtAz4NNFAP23uY6JnG94xpxPZKAgTnCsJnfV289z31l/?app=fbl
if this is true May God Punish you the writer !
Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by jaxxy(m): 5:25pm On Oct 08, 2022
How many times will they recycle this same story word for word?? undecided
Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by Belafonte(m): 5:26pm On Oct 08, 2022
MatrixReloaded:
It's just a mere scenerio where the man couldn't control his sexual escapades . I have melt with such scene where this woman happen to be my cousin wife , I lived with them while searching for job back then. Btw she was so beautiful that even her curves were irresistible while her front melon was a haven to seek comfort.
I resisted the urge to even look when ever she wears her bumshort and walk pass to the kitchen
Or when ever I hear her voice calling me to come takemy meal from the kitchen, opening the door to the kitchen will be a see through night gown that protrude her pointing nipples and her v pant shape that melts my throat.
My cousin was a guy I knew his manhood is like catapillar, each moment I want to draw the useless picture of him hitting the wife bossom I feel unrepentant and alas I jettison that and flee to a safer harbor where I won't be deceived by the Eve kind to eat the forbidden fruit.

Oshey Enugu Shakespeare grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by treatise: 5:26pm On Oct 08, 2022
donbachi:
Dis one done exhaust him destiny data bundle.
Bonus is available grin

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by NwokoloOwa: 5:26pm On Oct 08, 2022
Tell him in the same gentle way you slept with his wife. I'm sure he will reply you in a gentler way. Then you will sleep in the gentlest way.

5 Likes

Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 08, 2022
Nollywood scripts, unless you're the real devil's incarnate.
Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by iezeiyida(m): 5:29pm On Oct 08, 2022
Chai! cry Banking on senseless excuses just to justify your evil act with the stupid, adulterous wife your brother's marrying..
So you can't find another woman who is even more beautiful than your brother's wife to fall in love with and marry?

May thunder fire you and dismember you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by Starz825(m): 5:32pm On Oct 08, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
Another cooked up super story.
No be this world again...
Shit dey happen ooo

Though it sounds fake but shit is so possible
Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by oluking: 5:32pm On Oct 08, 2022
If I be your brother, I go shoot you embarassed
Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by newnigerdelta00: 5:33pm On Oct 08, 2022
Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by BigYash: 5:33pm On Oct 08, 2022
I refused to believe this story. Which kind witch brother be this? He is even boasting and proud of his stupidity.. Them need use 2by2 reset this one brain..
Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by Cajal(m): 5:34pm On Oct 08, 2022
donbachi:
Dis one done exhaust him destiny data bundle.
Correct
Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by Santdsaint: 5:37pm On Oct 08, 2022
Wat a nollywood movie....the storyline is just too common..

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by Tzar(m): 5:37pm On Oct 08, 2022
Please go ahead. Both of you don’t deserve your brother.
The ealier you ingrates get out of his life the better.
Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by illuminutty: 5:38pm On Oct 08, 2022
Why not kill your brother and spare him the agony of letting him know how whoreble his wife has been?
Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by obedience4(m): 5:38pm On Oct 08, 2022
Jennifer663:

Stop mentioning me in all the rubbish you do comment!
Only a fool will keep mentioning someone who doesn't reply!

Maybe he likes you smiley..
Common give the dude a Chance,
He has shown with is comment that he can resist temptation grin
Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by Lovelife433(m): 5:39pm On Oct 08, 2022
Why can't you start your movie career since you are good in writing to touching stories. Ewe nama
Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by Gentledizzle: 5:39pm On Oct 08, 2022
Fiction... you've been sleeping with your wife brother and you came online to rant about it. Wonderful.
Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by Jefferyhi86(m): 5:39pm On Oct 08, 2022
Beware of this Idiot who has resume again with his scam, he's foolish n useless, flee from the infidel
Bca97:
Yoooo!
Let me show you how to close greedy white clients, and Earn $ starting today with Instagram!!!
Proofs attached too...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by cocoberry(f): 5:41pm On Oct 08, 2022

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

13 Pictures That Accurately Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes / List Of Items You Must Have In Your Home For Emergencies - By Laffhub.com / I Have Decided To Marry Her Corpse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.