Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,101 members, 7,835,709 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals (53482 Views)

My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. / “If You Fight My Side Chick, I Will Upgrade Her To Wife” - Nigerian Man. / My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by Freshgrace4life(f): 6:28pm On Oct 08, 2022
Wawelexy:
Nairaland and cooked up stories be like 5&6
You can't really blame anyone for fabricated stories , especially on Facebook most times the admins do fabricate stories to generate traffic on their pages , it takes a whole lot of courage and boldness for one to come up with his or her true life story on any social media platforms.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by Shadysen: 6:29pm On Oct 08, 2022
i dont know what to say, he is bragging ontop the matter sef, i am weak.
Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by Abujaexpress: 6:33pm On Oct 08, 2022
grin
donbachi:
Dis one done exhaust him destiny data bundle.
Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by Elsueno: 6:33pm On Oct 08, 2022
donbachi:

Lmao! this would be very very hard to forget even if true.....if only there wasn't a pikin, d bros might forgive....but with d child, I am not sure grin
Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by Dreadshy: 6:36pm On Oct 08, 2022
An ungrateful brother and a desperate woman. The people that harm us are living with us.
Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by masterflowx(m): 6:42pm On Oct 08, 2022
Wawelexy:

I have a friend like that but he has moved to another city with his own family now. He f*cked his brother's wife for about 7 years.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by abokikhalifa: 6:43pm On Oct 08, 2022
Jayden001:
No be juju be this?
This is the height of wickedness!!

https://www.facebook.com/100458948418955/posts/pfbid0vvgSSk91FcUEDyVGHvJkXtHtAz4NNFAP23uY6JnG94xpxPZKAgTnCsJnfV289z31l/?app=fbl

Your parent must be very proud of you.
Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by Larryton(m): 6:46pm On Oct 08, 2022
One of the qualities of an ingrate is entitlement mentality, by the time your elder brother will sue your ass in court of law, you will know wassup
Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by Ten06(m): 6:46pm On Oct 08, 2022
This one is finished. If his brother stab him to death even the judge will allow him to walk away His brother stab him
Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by LordReed(m): 6:53pm On Oct 08, 2022
Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by ufuosman(m): 6:56pm On Oct 08, 2022
donbachi:
I swr
Complete werey
Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by Obasempiree(m): 6:56pm On Oct 08, 2022
MatrixReloaded:
It's just a mere scenerio where the man couldn't control his sexual escapades . I have melt with such scene where this woman happen to be my cousin wife , I lived with them while searching for job back then. Btw she was so beautiful that even her curves were irresistible while her front melon was a haven to seek comfort.
I resisted the urge to even look when ever she wears her bumshort and walk pass to the kitchen
Or when ever I hear her voice calling me to come takemy meal from the kitchen, opening the door to the kitchen will be a see through night gown that protrude her pointing nipples and her v pant shape that melts my throat.
My cousin was a guy I knew his manhood is like catapillar, each moment I want to draw the useless picture of him hitting the wife bossom I feel unrepentant and alas I jettison that and flee to a safer harbor where I won't be deceived by the Eve kind to eat the forbidden fruit.

Are u a poet?
Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by ufuosman(m): 6:57pm On Oct 08, 2022
Dis one fit kill he brother
Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by Invest4growth: 6:58pm On Oct 08, 2022
Which happiness can he not sacrifice? You committed an unpardonable sin yet you can openly be boastful. Any attempt to open up on the matter will ruin your brothers marriage. Above all, it might lead to violent troubles between you and your brother and it might consume both of you. Beware, be warned.
How does it sound to.you. you violated your brothers wife and still want to confront him. Please go and look for your own. Wife
Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by achimendy(m): 7:01pm On Oct 08, 2022
Jayden001:
No be juju be this?
This is the height of wickedness!!

https://www.facebook.com/100458948418955/posts/pfbid0vvgSSk91FcUEDyVGHvJkXtHtAz4NNFAP23uY6JnG94xpxPZKAgTnCsJnfV289z31l/?app=fbl

If this story is true, then be rest-assured that nemesis will fall upon you soon.
Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by grandstar(m): 7:03pm On Oct 08, 2022
The true God won't like this (Hebrews 13:4, Psalms 15:1,4c)

Once you're married, fidelity is sacrosanct. The man and his sister in law are engaging in an abominable arrangement.
Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by decollimo(m): 7:04pm On Oct 08, 2022
Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by idahsy: 7:08pm On Oct 08, 2022
o boy try it na die go follow
Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by tunene66: 7:08pm On Oct 08, 2022
The man is a Ghanaian man and not Nigerian
see link for story and video of the confession

https://www.mynewsgh.com/i-want-to-marry-my-brothers-wife-i-have-been-sleeping-with-secretly-man-confesses/
Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by Dragonsword: 7:10pm On Oct 08, 2022
This na super story jor! But assuming it's real, then:...

Before you tell him, permit me to use this forum to send you R I P in advance.

And my condolences, also goes to members of your family who might end up losing a responsible son like your elder brother because of senseless creature like you.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by Ologbo147: 7:11pm On Oct 08, 2022
Where una dae see all this power
Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by Babastrong(m): 7:17pm On Oct 08, 2022
May i not have devil as brother. Thanks to my parents for the lessons you gave us.
Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by marsup: 7:25pm On Oct 08, 2022
You are the true definition of "Bastard".
Stupid idiot.
Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by mechanics(m): 7:27pm On Oct 08, 2022
What you have done is a taboo, you should be ashamed of yourself by saying you want to break your blood brother's home because you love his wife and having an affair with her for five years, you went too far, if you go ahead to destroy his home and you didn't repent and restitute back his wife to him, you will surely regret your action.
Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by mariahAngel(f): 7:27pm On Oct 08, 2022
donbachi:
grin

Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by mechanics(m): 7:28pm On Oct 08, 2022
marsup:
You are the true definition of "Bastard".
Stupid idiot.
Easy, just advise him not to do that, not the time for cursing and if eventually not listen to our comments, then he will have himself to blame in future.
Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by Kamalex2: 7:29pm On Oct 08, 2022
If I'm your brother na me go kill you with my hand
Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by FavouredNK: 7:35pm On Oct 08, 2022
Are you so wicked and heartless that you can't even the feel the pain that you are inflicting on ur brother whom you claimed that has been a father figure for you all thru? Even if his senseless wife has lost it, where is the blood that flows between you and ur brother. I thought they said it's thicker than water, has women finished on the face of the earth that it must be ur brother's wife? Anyways, my last word for you is that Nemesis and Kama does exist, just remember to inform us here on Nairaland when yours come visiting.
Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by jclassiq(m): 7:37pm On Oct 08, 2022
Wawelexy:
I wonder why they do this to be honest. This site already has traffic due to honest, genuine topics. Why attempting to dent their good image by churning out all these nonsense click-bait stories that can't be substantiated?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by friendl: 7:38pm On Oct 08, 2022
You are a useless person
Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by Exceed15: 7:41pm On Oct 08, 2022
Tales by moonlight
Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by Drsnives(m): 7:43pm On Oct 08, 2022
Wawelexy:
Obamamessi comes to mind

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

List Of Items You Must Have In Your Home For Emergencies - By Laffhub.com / 13 Pictures That Accurately Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes / I Have Decided To Marry Her Corpse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.