Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,202 members, 7,835,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals (53487 Views)

My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. / “If You Fight My Side Chick, I Will Upgrade Her To Wife” - Nigerian Man. / My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by Doctortest: 7:48pm On Oct 08, 2022
Omo this one sound like fairytale baba ......
But if not .....
This guy na d worst of d worst worstest
Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:48pm On Oct 08, 2022
MatrixReloaded:
It's just a mere scenerio where the man couldn't control his sexual escapades . I have melt with such scene where this woman happen to be my cousin wife , I lived with them while searching for job back then. Btw she was so beautiful that even her curves were irresistible while her front melon was a haven to seek comfort.
I resisted the urge to even look when ever she wears her bumshort and walk pass to the kitchen
Or when ever I hear her voice calling me to come takemy meal from the kitchen, opening the door to the kitchen will be a see through night gown that protrude her pointing nipples and her v pant shape that melts my throat.
My cousin was a guy I knew his manhood is like catapillar, each moment I want to draw the useless picture of him hitting the wife bossom I feel unrepentant and alas I jettison that and flee to a safer harbor where I won't be deceived by the Eve kind to eat the forbidden fruit.

Beautiful write up...I love your imagination
Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by tabaralph: 7:50pm On Oct 08, 2022
Jayden001:
No be juju be this?
This is the height of wickedness!!

https://www.facebook.com/100458948418955/posts/pfbid0vvgSSk91FcUEDyVGHvJkXtHtAz4NNFAP23uY6JnG94xpxPZKAgTnCsJnfV289z31l/?app=fbl
You are supposed to be sacrificed to your family deity if you have one, the heart of man is desperately wicked
Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by drololaaof: 7:51pm On Oct 08, 2022
Jayden001:
No be juju be this?

https://www.facebook.com/100458948418955/posts/pfbid0vvgSSk91FcUEDyVGHvJkXtHtAz4NNFAP23uY6JnG94xpxPZKAgTnCsJnfV289z31l/?app=fbl
You are stupid ,ingrate and a bastard if you can do this to your brother then nobody is safe with you .
The woman is a LovePeddler, you said she is only after your brothers money ,well that's good for you ,the day the source of fund dry up you will see hell and thought it is air conditioned room

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by ikefather: 8:03pm On Oct 08, 2022
Repent from that act.
Judgement awaits you if you continue
Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by Favmil101(m): 8:04pm On Oct 08, 2022
Hassanmaye:

Resisting this will be Hard for me
U are very right bro, you that doesn't play with anything under skirt.
Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by tollyboy5(m): 8:18pm On Oct 08, 2022
Rozross:
You are just a pervert even though she was careless to some extent with you
The woman is just being normal in her husband house. Na husband brother dey do anyhow.
Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by Dracas: 8:19pm On Oct 08, 2022
Bobo juice
Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by Kingisibor: 8:29pm On Oct 08, 2022
donbachi:
Dis one done exhaust him destiny data bundle.

You have to be eliminated as fast as possible, you are a threat to humanity...
Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by BABANGBALI: 8:30pm On Oct 08, 2022
Well done o

Happy post rumours birthday to my childhood friend Jonathan. Continue to rest in peace.
Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by Crenzywilliams(m): 8:33pm On Oct 08, 2022
May your wickedness catch up with you quickly. I pray the God of thunder and lightning fire you there, you and that wicked woman. You are the biggest ingratiate I've ever heard of, a very wicked soul. God forbid.
Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by Plonzy: 8:35pm On Oct 08, 2022
This is super story,
Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by akojehimidowojo(m): 8:38pm On Oct 08, 2022
now I believe some people are animal in human form,you have cause yourself already.imagine this type of abominable act, two of you are disgrace to humanity is only animal that does this
Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by Briggsss: 8:43pm On Oct 08, 2022
Tufiakwa.God have mercy on you young man.
Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by Matthew2925(m): 8:46pm On Oct 08, 2022
You need to find solace in God Brother. Only him can give unto you the peace you need.
Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by Xoftme101(m): 8:47pm On Oct 08, 2022
Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by SaturnNick(m): 9:04pm On Oct 08, 2022
Abeg pass me that 2by2 wey dey your side shocked shocked shocked embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by naikeboy(m): 9:24pm On Oct 08, 2022
Oga go hug transformer, if it was back in the days Amadioha would have strike u and her since... Aru....
Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by texazzpete(m): 9:43pm On Oct 08, 2022
This is an obviously made up story.

Make una try new format na. I’ve been seeing variants of this “my brother is a busy businessman who always travels and I sleep with his wife in his absence” storyline since I was a young lad.
Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by tishbite41(m): 9:47pm On Oct 08, 2022
Aluuminati
Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by tishbite41(m): 9:48pm On Oct 08, 2022
texazzpete:
This is an obviously made up story.

Make una try new format na. I’ve been seeing variants of this “my brother is a busy businessman who always travels and I sleep with his wife in his absence” storyline since I was a young lad.
Oga things dey happen
Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by luluosas(m): 9:51pm On Oct 08, 2022
This guy must devil's incarnate. What a stupid boy
Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by Tomek09(m): 9:52pm On Oct 08, 2022
FAKE STORY.
KINDLY DELETE @OP.
Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by bolabadmus38: 10:00pm On Oct 08, 2022
Change from that environment before story that will touch that heart. You are not even talking about the consequential damages you have caused your brother, your acclaimed son the woman and your very self. Be conscientious,bro,Haba..... destroying a relationship.
Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by Ricardosmechito: 10:14pm On Oct 08, 2022
Beat that pussy homie these bitches don't worth shit embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by Cheeryfeet: 10:20pm On Oct 08, 2022
Jayden001:
No be juju be this?

You are a son of perdition. Destined for destruction. Both in time and eternity. Beyond redemption
Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by thoosing(m): 10:32pm On Oct 08, 2022
Jayden001:
No be juju be this?

CONTACT ME TO OPEN CLICKBANK ACCOUNT FROM ANY COUNTRY,INCLUDING NIGERIA....WHATSAPP07030...2620...4I
Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by Shedy204(m): 10:36pm On Oct 08, 2022
Watin man do man??
Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by rickleye: 10:52pm On Oct 08, 2022
My advice,

Call your brother and tell him when he is out of the house that you are eloping with his wife and child.
Your brother will be mad with women and you. But at least he wont fill terrible raising your son as his.
He wont be able to sleep with "your, his wife " anyways but you clearly love her plus the child is yours.
Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by TheGift: 11:11pm On Oct 08, 2022
Bcaj6a:
Yoooo!
Let me show you how to close greedy white clients, and Earn $ starting today with Instagram!!!
Proofs attached too...

You are either a comedian or a fool to be advertising scamming services complete with email address.
Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by fortunechy(m): 12:00am On Oct 09, 2022
This one will make a nice script in nollywood...
Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by eguarojeona: 2:25am On Oct 09, 2022
Jayden001:
No be juju be this?

Bros,move on.Goan have your own family. One mistake you make when having with women who cheat with you,they cheat with others.The kid may not even be yours.Free her and yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

13 Pictures That Accurately Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes / List Of Items You Must Have In Your Home For Emergencies - By Laffhub.com / I Have Decided To Marry Her Corpse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.