Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,925 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:06 PM

Do This And Watch Women Respect You And Adore You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do This And Watch Women Respect You And Adore You. (887 Views)

Guys This Is Why We Must Watch Women Volleyball (photos) / Guys, If You Want Your Lady To Respect You, Do This. / It’s Really Not Easy Keeping Ones Virginity.Value And Adore Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do This And Watch Women Respect You And Adore You. by Goodmarlian: 9:39pm On Sep 10, 2022
Never make any girl feel too special because no girl is special,if you really want to get a girls attention and love especially if she has being playing hard to get for you , try to make her feel like she is not the only girl in the world and you can easily move on and replace her easily with someone better than her.
women are each others worst enemies no woman likes loosing her property to another women even if she doesnt value that property.when women notice other women better or more prettier than her is attracted to you and are always around you her attraction and for you sky rockets I don't know why this happens but I just know it happens.
There was a time alot of ladies in my vicinity looked down on me due to the nature of my job I am into food deliveries I realise a lot of money from it codedly but some ladies value other friends of mine more because they were into yahoo yahoo And fake life however there was this very pretty classy church girlthat started preaching to me lately inviting me to her church,she visits me almost everyday and this ladies around me always see both of us together ever since I notice their attitude to wards Me has changed they now like coming close to me these days.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do This And Watch Women Respect You And Adore You. by Divay22(f): 9:42pm On Sep 10, 2022
grin grin
Re: Do This And Watch Women Respect You And Adore You. by Machinegun91(m): 9:44pm On Sep 10, 2022
Goodmarlian:
Never make any girl feel too special because no girl is special,if you really want to get a girls attention and love especially if she has being playing hard to get for you , try to make her feel like she is not the only girl in the world and you can easily move on and replace her easily with someone better than her.
women are each others worst enemies no woman likes loosing her property to another women even if she doesnt value that property.when women notice other women better or more prettier than her is attracted to you and are always around you her attraction and for you sky rockets I don't know why this happens but I just know it happens.
There was a time alot of ladies in my vicinity looked down on me due to the nature of my job I am into food deliveries I realise a lot of money from it codedly but some ladies value other friends of mine more because they were into yahoo yahoo And fake life however there was this very pretty classy church girlthat started preaching to me lately inviting me to her church,she visits me almost everyday and this ladies around me always see both of us together ever since I notice their attitude to wards Me has changed they now like coming close to me these days.
are you in Abuja?

That's typical lifestyle of Abuja girls.

1 Like

Re: Do This And Watch Women Respect You And Adore You. by 3nity7: 9:46pm On Sep 10, 2022
Goodmarlian:
church girl visiting you almost everyday? Your house don change to church grin
Re: Do This And Watch Women Respect You And Adore You. by virginprincess(f): 9:47pm On Sep 10, 2022
Mtcheeeeeeew,you people should leave women alone and get busy with your lives.
Re: Do This And Watch Women Respect You And Adore You. by iamyungkhalifa(m): 10:03pm On Sep 10, 2022
Virginprinces don talk oo
Re: Do This And Watch Women Respect You And Adore You. by iamyungkhalifa(m): 10:05pm On Sep 10, 2022
3nity7:
grin
3nity7:
no but holy spirit dey do revival for there

1 Like

Re: Do This And Watch Women Respect You And Adore You. by lawrenzooo: 10:06pm On Sep 10, 2022
There is more to life than women...

3 Likes

Re: Do This And Watch Women Respect You And Adore You. by Lilsameey: 10:07pm On Sep 10, 2022
Goodmarlian:
Abeg, complete your story.
Re: Do This And Watch Women Respect You And Adore You. by Demigod22: 11:39pm On Sep 10, 2022
When I was much younger in secondary School, I thought girls are big deal, but when I got to University, my perception about women changed completely. I know I can't have all the women, I know everyone cannot like me, but you see me like this, I don't stress myself over women. Either you come as friends with benefits, neighbors with benefits, colleagues with benefits, or you come and I pay you. I can't stress myself for family and stress myself over women.

4 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (Reply)

NL Mods Una No Go Free Me? / Why Some Ladies With Very Good Character Are Rejected / SINFULLY YOURS (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.