Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Nigerian Wanted By FBI For Defrauding New York State Of More Than $30 Million - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Wanted By FBI For Defrauding New York State Of More Than $30 Million (65941 Views)

Felix Osilama Okpoh, Wanted By FBI For $6 Million Scam Surrenders To EFCC / Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) / Taiwo Oladunjoye, Nigerian, Wanted In UK. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI For Defrauding New York State Of More Than $30 Million by asanausana91: 10:47pm On Sep 10, 2022
CHIDOZIE OBASI! How does that name sounds? As for me, the name sounds like a terrorist name. What about you?

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI For Defrauding New York State Of More Than $30 Million by rusher14: 10:47pm On Sep 10, 2022
baralatie:
To
shocked

As in 600 years behind bars shocked

He should be prepared to be turned out.

He's never going to to smell the air of freedom.

He'll be someone's bitchi in prison.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI For Defrauding New York State Of More Than $30 Million by tuzle(m): 10:48pm On Sep 10, 2022
OriOko88:
cheesy
Not surprised. Na them. After developing Asia with Drugs they're now moving to North America to develop there with scam. In d next 20yrs ibos would hv developed the whole of the six continents and the Antarctic cheesy. Then,theyd be like "The world is a no man's land,we developed all the six continents grin grin
as if we don't have Yoruba fraudster. Go to any state in Nigeria 6 out of 10 young boys are aiming to be yahoo boys, especially in the southern part, that is south south, south east and west.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI For Defrauding New York State Of More Than $30 Million by ebufa: 10:48pm On Sep 10, 2022
OriOko88:
cheesy
Not surprised. Na them. After developing Asia with Drugs they're now moving to North America to develop there with scam. In d next 20yrs ibos would hv developed the whole of the six continents and the Antarctic cheesy. Then,theyd be like "The world is a no man's land,we developed all the six continents grin grin

where is Hushpuppi from again?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI For Defrauding New York State Of More Than $30 Million by niel63(m): 10:48pm On Sep 10, 2022
grin
My name is Chidozie but I thank God I am not Obasi!

I am a tech bro, while Obasi choose the easy way out. Well, to each it's own. If you do the crime, be ready to do the time.

Oya, make una bring una ideas make we develop.

This is what I do https://www.daniel-dozie.dev

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI For Defrauding New York State Of More Than $30 Million by ZombieSlayer1: 10:48pm On Sep 10, 2022
OriOko88:
cheesy
Bastard. Is Hush Puppy an Igbo man?

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI For Defrauding New York State Of More Than $30 Million by ZombieSlayer1: 10:49pm On Sep 10, 2022
niel63:
grin
My name is Chidozie but I thank God I am not Obasi!

I am a tech bro, while Obasi choose the easy way out. Well, to each it's own. If you do the crime, be ready to do the time.

Oya, make una bring una ideas make we develop.

This is what I do https://daniel-dozie.dev
Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI For Defrauding New York State Of More Than $30 Million by Pwettylinda(f): 10:49pm On Sep 10, 2022
Hushpuppi don dey call names oo grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI For Defrauding New York State Of More Than $30 Million by OriOko88(m): 10:50pm On Sep 10, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

Bastard. Is Hush Puppy an Igbo man?
Awon egbon e.. Basterd. cool

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI For Defrauding New York State Of More Than $30 Million by niel63(m): 10:50pm On Sep 10, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

I updated the link now to contain (www)... recheck!
Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI For Defrauding New York State Of More Than $30 Million by Uzomarrr12345: 10:51pm On Sep 10, 2022
ASAPFERG:
not that.. It is because they trust easily..
Trust easily with $30 million dollars !

Who in dia correct senses would wire 30 million dolls without doing serious verification !

You don ever hear say yahoo boys
scam Nigeria government like this ($30 million)

Lie lie … e no fit happen , extremely hard coz naija govt sabi protect dia money , dem sabi lock all loopholes wey fit allow common man steal from dem

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI For Defrauding New York State Of More Than $30 Million by marvinsync(m): 10:52pm On Sep 10, 2022
seems like there is a one sided reporting of crimes committed by igbos because other tribes are definitely committing crimes like this on a regular

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI For Defrauding New York State Of More Than $30 Million by blowjohn(m): 10:53pm On Sep 10, 2022
Icumsa45:
I have brand new 2.5kva generator , used laptop and gas cooker for sale. Everything. 130k. Dm me on 081, 274655.65.

Oga hope u no want start ur own.
Abi u get stockpile of 2.5 kva generators frm Indonesia ni?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI For Defrauding New York State Of More Than $30 Million by Zico5(m): 10:53pm On Sep 10, 2022
This is the way they make their money and called themselves richest in Nigeria. The likes of Obi Cubana and E money are still hibanating with illegal money. He must have gone about to build big mansions in his village. They have even given him chieftain title. Set of misguided people

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI For Defrauding New York State Of More Than $30 Million by Taigaban: 10:53pm On Sep 10, 2022
It would have been easy to arrest him if he was in America. But to look for him in Nigeria am afraid the search will take forever.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI For Defrauding New York State Of More Than $30 Million by Uzomarrr12345: 10:55pm On Sep 10, 2022
UsmanBabaIdris:
Even before reading the news, I know the criminal must be an IGBO. This race has succeeded in tarnishing Nigeria's image with all sort of criminal acts.
And the idiots will be busy cursing another people for their maladies. See the way they are raining curses on an innocent woman that just died, as if they don't have conscience at all. They have channeled their hatred to a Queen that live in far away Europe and has nothing to do with their internal affairs!

An average northerner can’t do yahoo coz he’s an illiterate !

You think say to pull this kind stunt na small tin . It takes a lot of brain work to do this !!

Unfortunately an average aboki doesn’t even know how to turn on a computer set grin

Ask yourself why abokis no Dey travel go UK !!!
95% of them can’t pass IELTS English exam grin

14 Likes

Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI For Defrauding New York State Of More Than $30 Million by Dejavu44: 10:55pm On Sep 10, 2022
Intelligent Thiefs, just not Intelligent enough not to get identified.
Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI For Defrauding New York State Of More Than $30 Million by maxzzo1(m): 10:55pm On Sep 10, 2022
Dem sef mumu , look at d guy does he look like a biz man? I don't tink he is....
Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI For Defrauding New York State Of More Than $30 Million by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 10, 2022
Dialpad:
He will be caught, FBI don't give up.... even if it takes 10 years

If he stays low in naija or anothwr 3rd world african country he shud be fine with a new id. Bur europe and intl travelling is a no go

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI For Defrauding New York State Of More Than $30 Million by ogaontop(m): 10:57pm On Sep 10, 2022
OriOko88:
cheesy
Woww, never knew husspuppi and that PA to Ogun governor were Igbo guys!
Anyway, we learn everyday!!

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI For Defrauding New York State Of More Than $30 Million by nedekid: 10:57pm On Sep 10, 2022
Yankee101:

So remind me why you’ll go through all that just to lose your family and freedom and identity? E no worth am
Truely e no worth am. Hence my saying "money you cannot spend does not make you rich" .
Me I am a streight forward hard working fellow that lives within my means. At my age and with grown kids that need examples and principles set for them, I can do no such "runs". Probably I would have been rich if I had less morals.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI For Defrauding New York State Of More Than $30 Million by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 10, 2022
greggng:
How this guys perfect this kind of crime baffles me

Organised syndicates. No be one man show

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI For Defrauding New York State Of More Than $30 Million by emperor863(m): 10:59pm On Sep 10, 2022
For goodness sake, the op should change the topic of this thread to be "Biafran wanted by FBI for defrauding a state in America"

This nonsense can not continue.

If you search deeply you'd discover that the idiot is one of the Obi supporters, abi hin no be Igbo? The most successful tribe in the world.

Awon oloriburuku.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI For Defrauding New York State Of More Than $30 Million by Dollywood(m): 10:59pm On Sep 10, 2022
nedekid:
Kai, where this guy wan hide to chop this kind money?
There is this saying that money you cannot spend does not make you rich.
Fbi fit use 100m chase 2k. shocked
Abi make him rent private jet fly to direct to Cuba go do plastic surgery, come change him finger print too.
Then make him cease all contact with him family for atleast 10years.
All na plan. Strategy.

Funny you grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI For Defrauding New York State Of More Than $30 Million by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 10, 2022
ogaontop:

Woww, never knew husspuppi and that PA to Ogun governor were Igbo guys!
Anyway, we learn everyday!!

The ogun governor is even a formwr g boy who did jail time for credit car fraud. Allow the bigots to make noise

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI For Defrauding New York State Of More Than $30 Million by hardon1(m): 11:00pm On Sep 10, 2022
Hmmm... Yahoo get grade

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI For Defrauding New York State Of More Than $30 Million by texannaija: 11:01pm On Sep 10, 2022
Sniper101:
Ali baba grin

Obviously, in 2020 while MOST were busy fvcking, eating, getting fat, doing nothing but idling away in their various houses, SOME were actually cashing out, big time, as a result of the pandemic plaguing the world at the time.

Normal level naaa!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI For Defrauding New York State Of More Than $30 Million by Lexusgs430: 11:02pm On Sep 10, 2022
They should send agents to all top nite clubs in Nigeria, he would be caught balling.............. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI For Defrauding New York State Of More Than $30 Million by nedekid: 11:03pm On Sep 10, 2022
Dollywood:

Funny you grin
Bros, remember that James bond movie naa, that one with the north Korean guy weh do surgery come change to british "gentleman" .
Chinko change to oyinbo grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI For Defrauding New York State Of More Than $30 Million by Realist12: 11:04pm On Sep 10, 2022
Uzomarrr12345:
Is it that these oyibos are too easy to deceive or Dey are just dumb or what ?

I don’t just gerrit
let me state one reality. Their cyber systems are above their citizens comprehension they are humans like everyone . It's very complex . You can't expect a registered hardworking nurse to be fully conversant with cyber security even a university professor they are dullards outside their fields not a bad thing tho , atleast they are contributing to human growth. That's to let you know you can be a guru in a field and a dumb in other fields. The main problem is the government can't and won't teach their citizens cyber security coz it will corrode the system coz cyberspace knowledge is above the average human knowledge. Just like robbery is abstract until you face it .

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI For Defrauding New York State Of More Than $30 Million by MasterJayJay: 11:05pm On Sep 10, 2022
Icumsa45:
I have brand new 2.5kva generator , used laptop and gas cooker for sale. Everything. 130k. Dm me on 081, 274655.65.

Very cheap means you are a scammer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Man Declared Wanted For Withdrawing N45m Mistakenly Credited Into His Account / Armed Robber Who Was Playing Keyboard In Church In Delta Apprehended (Photos) / Policeman Kills A Motorcyclist In Uromi, Edo And Was Killed By A Mob (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.