Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,543 members, 7,861,570 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:43 PM

ESN/IPOB Member Confesses, Says They Are The Unknown Gunmen (video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ESN/IPOB Member Confesses, Says They Are The Unknown Gunmen (video) (30119 Views)

Soldiers Storm Nursing School In Ihiala, Anambra, To Search For Gunmen (Video) / Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeast Man & Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM / Army Raids ESN/IPOB Camp In Agbochia Forest, Rivers; Kills 7, Arrests 5 (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ESN/IPOB Member Confesses, Says They Are The Unknown Gunmen (video) by Collins4u1(m): 11:08am On Sep 11, 2022
Story.... Confession indeed.
Re: ESN/IPOB Member Confesses, Says They Are The Unknown Gunmen (video) by Khaysee: 11:08am On Sep 11, 2022
Nigeria our nation
Re: ESN/IPOB Member Confesses, Says They Are The Unknown Gunmen (video) by Panda7(m): 11:10am On Sep 11, 2022
declaring war in home soil is slowpoke maybe you should have taken your war front to abuja or up north··that's where main nigeria lies
Re: ESN/IPOB Member Confesses, Says They Are The Unknown Gunmen (video) by japankorea: 11:16am On Sep 11, 2022
Obi may not be the Messiah, but he's the best of the available options among the candidates standing the election.

MEANWHILE, MAKE MON.EY FROM
DMINING.TOP

MINE CRYPTO TRON AND EARN EVERYDAY

CLI.CK HERE

https://www.dmining.top/index.html#/register?recommendCode=20793260
Re: ESN/IPOB Member Confesses, Says They Are The Unknown Gunmen (video) by adedayoa2(f): 11:17am On Sep 11, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Staged and arranged

Nobody can pull the wool over our gadmnnn eyes
you better believe, my church member travelled to her village came back to testify how God delivered them from those boys, they were practically forcing themselves into people's homes and recruiting members forcefully. The federal government should start looking into their matter o, before this turns into BH boys things.

1 Like

Re: ESN/IPOB Member Confesses, Says They Are The Unknown Gunmen (video) by Ibkhaleel: 11:23am On Sep 11, 2022
haybhi1:
SOLE COMMONLY REGIONALIZED VICES

South-south - Deadly militancy.
Southwest - Ritualism.
Southeast - Global drug affairs and IPOB massacres.
North - Banditry, terrorism, and aversion to civilization.

Nigerians - Tendencies to blame-shift,

What is wrong with us, Nigerians? These don't look like colonialist legacy. Yet, importantly they don't look like things we can't overturn.

Make we change na abeg

1 Like

Re: ESN/IPOB Member Confesses, Says They Are The Unknown Gunmen (video) by Ceejay57: 11:27am On Sep 11, 2022
naija which way,so bold and confident why ar dss personnel faking it for, this people ar one of problem we have in these nation!!
Re: ESN/IPOB Member Confesses, Says They Are The Unknown Gunmen (video) by chloride6: 11:39am On Sep 11, 2022
Hand don touch this guy
Re: ESN/IPOB Member Confesses, Says They Are The Unknown Gunmen (video) by fk001(m): 11:59am On Sep 11, 2022
PROUDIGBO:

Of course it's a setup!

Either the fool has been threatened to 'confess' his sins on social-media or he's been paid to come out to claim association with ESN! This is the bigoted and criminal Nigerian security we're talking about here!

Nobody is denying Ikonso wasn't a member of ESN! He was fighting the murderous Fulani bandits and herdsmen in Imo state, and certainly was not the agressor when they invited their brothers in the army for backup! I'm proud of him and may his soul rest in peace.

I hope this 'revelation' is taken to its logical conclusion with a public trial, so we can see the 'facts' and 'proof' they have against man stand up to scrutiny in court!

Why would someone agree to tarnish his image just because of money?

So you think he will agree to be called a terrorist and a killer just to be paid? While his image has been soiled world wide?
Re: ESN/IPOB Member Confesses, Says They Are The Unknown Gunmen (video) by fred04(m): 12:08pm On Sep 11, 2022
I know him in person but what I know is that,their faction is never ESN.
They are just unknown gunmen in orsu.

1 Like

Re: ESN/IPOB Member Confesses, Says They Are The Unknown Gunmen (video) by Igbodicool(m): 12:23pm On Sep 11, 2022
Igboslayer:
Too early na... You are all super confused, one moment is Obi to rule Nigeria, another moment is the actualization of Biafra. You guys are no longer ashamed of treason.

We have told those morons supporting the Obi/Biafra project from another tribe to be careful, Igbos can never be trusted. See your life for public space displaying treacherous behaviour without any conscience.

The average easterner is highly disloyal to the Nigerian state and do not deserve to benefit from it. Why Una be like ds, the consequences of disloyalty is the hatred against your tribes you are all witnessing. After this election, Igbos will never remain the same, mark my words. They need to tread softly.
Hahahahahaha...

Mark my word, Igbo will crash Nigeria.
Must you be in the same country with people you love to hate?

If you want to die because Igbo don't want to be in Nigeria, so be it!

2 Likes

Re: ESN/IPOB Member Confesses, Says They Are The Unknown Gunmen (video) by Igbodicool(m): 12:26pm On Sep 11, 2022
Skankamola:

So you no need to vote pitobi?
And you will surely end up in that pit.

Give me one reason I must be in same country with you.
Re: ESN/IPOB Member Confesses, Says They Are The Unknown Gunmen (video) by morikee: 12:34pm On Sep 11, 2022
Pwettylinda:
Them don insert broom stick for this one urethra grin grin grin with that excruciating pain he go confess na them no born you well grin

Ah this you bakassi God Abeg
Re: ESN/IPOB Member Confesses, Says They Are The Unknown Gunmen (video) by slimghost(m): 12:34pm On Sep 11, 2022
I hate IPOB and ESN but his is so scripted and fake. ����.
You have to be a dummy not to see it.

1 Like

Re: ESN/IPOB Member Confesses, Says They Are The Unknown Gunmen (video) by Quaddafi29: 12:37pm On Sep 11, 2022
Written script read by a tortured soul. Which one is unknown Gunmen? Like those that kidnapped Uche Nwosu?

1 Like

Re: ESN/IPOB Member Confesses, Says They Are The Unknown Gunmen (video) by uchennaq(m): 12:38pm On Sep 11, 2022
This man looks like a Northern man.

1 Like

Re: ESN/IPOB Member Confesses, Says They Are The Unknown Gunmen (video) by Proudlyomonna: 12:45pm On Sep 11, 2022
Ofcus only brainwashed itibolibos do not know that ipob is esn,esn is ugm undecided
After all said and done their struggle has and will always be in vain and a complete waste of time.
A true Nwafor will never be caught supporting ipob only brainwashed thieves,thugs, cultists, prison escapees,drug dealers and criminals claiming freedom fighters.
They will take their taliban wannabe Biafra to sambisa forest any Biafra connected to ipob is dead, nailed and buried it will never be accepted in SE.
I stand with Obidiati.
Re: ESN/IPOB Member Confesses, Says They Are The Unknown Gunmen (video) by walosky(m): 12:52pm On Sep 11, 2022
They have injected this one will zombicycline injections
Re: ESN/IPOB Member Confesses, Says They Are The Unknown Gunmen (video) by Proudlyomonna: 12:53pm On Sep 11, 2022
fk001:

So you think he will agree to be called a terrorist and a killer just to be paid? While his image has been soiled world wide?

Don't mind that brainwashed mofo,let him and his fellow ipob brainwashed fools continue to decieve themselves.
None of them can change the reality that the esn are militants and criminals claiming freedom fighters and will continue to be hunted down in Igboland.
Massob,OYG,IYC,CAN Igbo,BRF,the political class,the traditional class do not stand with ipob and their destructive taliban wannabe struggle,why should ipob be allowed to bear arms amongst the rest of Us who are not brainwashed to support their destructive taliban wannabe fraud struggle?
Na the useless FG and their mayguard security force dey give them mouth sha.

1 Like

Re: ESN/IPOB Member Confesses, Says They Are The Unknown Gunmen (video) by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:16pm On Sep 11, 2022
fk001:

Anybody aware of the murder, subterfuge, deceit and lies the Nigerian state engages in would see you as being quite naive for asking such a question!
Re: ESN/IPOB Member Confesses, Says They Are The Unknown Gunmen (video) by TheNiceGuy(m): 1:20pm On Sep 11, 2022
Corridon Nwamamaiwota, your day isalso numbered
Re: ESN/IPOB Member Confesses, Says They Are The Unknown Gunmen (video) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 11, 2022
As if we didn't know.. tell us something else
Re: ESN/IPOB Member Confesses, Says They Are The Unknown Gunmen (video) by bewla(m): 1:31pm On Sep 11, 2022
anonymous1759:
grin
I’m waiting for a celebrity in that Region that always attack BAT to condemn this one . Yoruba’s who form WOKE at the expense of their leaders are Gullible . This people will never criticize their own but will applaud you to kill your own . And at the end they’ll mock at you .
Same people who attack BAT for not speaking up against the Fulani’s don’t encourage OBI to speak up on IPOB and unknown Gunmen killings in their region.
Awe waiting I do like kill killer killer
Say make do he dey sweet me for my body oo

Ololade mi asake

1 Like

Re: ESN/IPOB Member Confesses, Says They Are The Unknown Gunmen (video) by Antai123(m): 1:33pm On Sep 11, 2022
Another film trick by BAT and his Urchins, IPOB OR ESN we are with Peter Obi.

North has Boko Haram, Fulani herds men etc, yet we voted for Buhari.
Re: ESN/IPOB Member Confesses, Says They Are The Unknown Gunmen (video) by Igbojew: 1:43pm On Sep 11, 2022
anonymous1759:
grin
I’m waiting for a celebrity in that Region that always attack BAT to condemn this one . Yoruba’s who form WOKE at the expense of their leaders are Gullible . This people will never criticize their own but will applaud you to kill your own . And at the end they’ll mock at you .
Same people who attack BAT for not speaking up against the Fulani’s don’t encourage OBI to speak up on IPOB and unknown Gunmen killings in their region.
Yes we will not encourage Peter Obi to criticise activities of UGM same way you people refuse to encourage Buhari,Northern politicians to critcise the activities of Boko Haram,ISWAP,Fulani Herdsmen/Bandits and also same way you people don't encourage Tinubu to critcise the activities of MURIC,OPC,etc.Hope you get the gist now?...............I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: ESN/IPOB Member Confesses, Says They Are The Unknown Gunmen (video) by Emmanuelellah: 1:44pm On Sep 11, 2022
This one did not enter, you guys should try another way. The lie is too transparent here.
Re: ESN/IPOB Member Confesses, Says They Are The Unknown Gunmen (video) by Christistruth00: 1:46pm On Sep 11, 2022
Ojukwu damaged his People badly with lies and Propaganda

Ojukwu should have come clean after the War and Confessed that the real

reason he went to War was because he wanted Power for himself

and that with the death of Ironsi his plans had been Cut Short

Otherwise why would a British Trained Officer Sacrifice 3 Million Precious Souls

to plead the Cause Of 30,000 Peoole that were killed in the North

Those who know the Truth really need to come clean with the Truth

before Simon Ekpa and IPOB lead their People into another Catastrophe

If Ojukwu Truly believed in Secession he wouldn’t have fought Isaac Boro’s

Niger Delta Rebellion and Support the death Sentence Gen Ironsi’s Government gave

to Boro for the Rebellion
Re: ESN/IPOB Member Confesses, Says They Are The Unknown Gunmen (video) by anonymous1759(m): 1:48pm On Sep 11, 2022
Igbojew:
Yes we will not encourage Peter Obi to criticise activities of UGM same way you people refuse to encourage Buhari,Northern politicians to critcise the activities of Boko Haram,ISWAP,Fulani Herdsmen/Bandits and also same way you people don't encourage Tinubu to critcise the activities of MURIC,OPC,etc.Hope you get the gist now?...............I am that Igbojew the table shaker

You sound Angry and bitter .
Re: ESN/IPOB Member Confesses, Says They Are The Unknown Gunmen (video) by Alpharey: 1:50pm On Sep 11, 2022
Story for the gods. When will you bring bandits and interview for us. Staged
Re: ESN/IPOB Member Confesses, Says They Are The Unknown Gunmen (video) by chxe: 1:56pm On Sep 11, 2022
Forget all these under duress confession.
Re: ESN/IPOB Member Confesses, Says They Are The Unknown Gunmen (video) by paramakina202: 1:58pm On Sep 11, 2022
slimjohn2k5:
Script

Yeah scripted or not ESN is UGM they are terrorist as confessed by that captured Nnamdi Kanu's bandit.
gigdiddy IGBOSON

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fayose, Fayemi Meet Again (picture) / Oyo State Government Finally Reconstructing Yinka Ayefele’s Music House / FPP Condemn Reckless Remarks By Political Parties And Foreign Interests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.