Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,545 members, 7,861,580 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:55 PM

ESN/IPOB Member Confesses, Says They Are The Unknown Gunmen (video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ESN/IPOB Member Confesses, Says They Are The Unknown Gunmen (video) (30120 Views)

Soldiers Storm Nursing School In Ihiala, Anambra, To Search For Gunmen (Video) / Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeast Man & Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM / Army Raids ESN/IPOB Camp In Agbochia Forest, Rivers; Kills 7, Arrests 5 (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ESN/IPOB Member Confesses, Says They Are The Unknown Gunmen (video) by JOemmy(m): 2:00pm On Sep 11, 2022
Who else to blame but the buhari's fulani govt these guys were initially very peacefully rallying with biafran flags but buhari's old deep hatred for the igbos made him to order the nigerian military to be mercillessly massacring them in the streets of igboland without any provocation now the table have turned the hunted have now turned to be the hunter. This clearly goes to show that no one has the monopoly of violence.
Re: ESN/IPOB Member Confesses, Says They Are The Unknown Gunmen (video) by Igboslayer: 2:08pm On Sep 11, 2022
Igbodicool:

Hahahahahaha...

Mark my word, Igbo will crash Nigeria.
Must you be in the same country with people you love to hate?

If you want to die because Igbo don't want to be in Nigeria, so be it!
Igbos are too small to crash Nigeria. Even when they had military power to do so in the past they were crushed easily by Benjamin Adekunle the black scorpion. Na una no fit live with others, so na una get issues... Na greed and false self belief dey kill una dey go.

The same foolish manner of the civil war is gradually playing out with Obi's movement and there is only one result... FAILURE and the main reason is that you have not been able to carry along other tribes... Nigeria has more than 250 ethnic tribes, and you claimed to be superior, they will really love to hate you guys na.
Re: ESN/IPOB Member Confesses, Says They Are The Unknown Gunmen (video) by dazzlingd(m): 2:30pm On Sep 11, 2022
What do they do for a living ?

They are not doing anything for the living

Chai grin
Re: ESN/IPOB Member Confesses, Says They Are The Unknown Gunmen (video) by Ndibunna: 2:39pm On Sep 11, 2022
Laidewiess:
"They brought me because I am a member of ESN"

"ESN is known for killing people including Police, army and saboteurs"

He went on to say Saboteurs are their brothers who do not support their cause.

He also admitted that they have declared war in Imo state.

He also admitted that they are struggling for Biafra and that part of the struggle includes killing pokice officers, soldiers and fellow citizens to drive terror.

He also admitted that they kill people everyday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfSkU4kC4-4

They are the criminals Nnamdi Kanu and his fellow cannibals are using to be stuffing lives of people.

God will punish Nnamdi Kanu and that his useless lawyers.
Re: ESN/IPOB Member Confesses, Says They Are The Unknown Gunmen (video) by Nyenom: 3:23pm On Sep 11, 2022
Pwettylinda:
Them don insert broom stick for this one urethra grin grin grin with that excruciating pain he go confess na them no born you well grin

Pwettylinda.., prick again.?! Na wa oh...
I must compliment, your D.p is pwetty-endowned
Re: ESN/IPOB Member Confesses, Says They Are The Unknown Gunmen (video) by ossyla(m): 3:25pm On Sep 11, 2022
Pwettylinda:
Them don insert broom stick for this one urethra grin grin grin with that excruciating pain he go confess na them no born you well grin

Exactly my thought. Maybe this is also staged
Re: ESN/IPOB Member Confesses, Says They Are The Unknown Gunmen (video) by papamondico: 4:37pm On Sep 11, 2022
Let the man die by hanging
Re: ESN/IPOB Member Confesses, Says They Are The Unknown Gunmen (video) by BluntCrazeMan: 5:58pm On Sep 11, 2022
Laidewiess:

He also admitted that they are struggling for Biafra and that part of the struggle includes killing pokice officers, soldiers and fellow citizens to drive terror.

They cannot get Biafra Through Terror.
They can never ever get Biafra through Terror.
Even MNK himself never planned to get Biafra Through Terror, but through Sympathy.
Re: ESN/IPOB Member Confesses, Says They Are The Unknown Gunmen (video) by Igbodicool(m): 6:01pm On Sep 11, 2022
Igboslayer:
Igbos are too small to crash Nigeria. Even when they had military power to do so in the past they were crushed easily by Benjamin Adekunle the black scorpion. Na una no fit live with others, so na una get issues... Na greed and false self belief dey kill una dey go.

The same foolish manner of the civil war is gradually playing out with Obi's movement and there is only one result... FAILURE and the main reason is that you have not been able to carry along other tribes... Nigeria has more than 250 ethnic tribes, and you claimed to be superior, they will really love to hate you guys na.
Smiles...
Your nightmare still remain:
Igbo
Biafra
ESN
IPOB
Nnamdi Kanu
Peter Obi
You will cry tire.
Have you looked at other threads so that your excruciating pain will begin?
Re: ESN/IPOB Member Confesses, Says They Are The Unknown Gunmen (video) by Igboslayer: 6:09pm On Sep 11, 2022
Igbodicool:

Smiles...
Your nightmare still remain:
Igbo
Biafra
ESN
IPOB
Nnamdi Kanu
Peter Obi
You will cry tire.
Have you looked at other threads so that your excruciating pain will begin?
Use your drug and don’t forget to eat before taking them…Pele, you will recover from your insanity Calle OBI very soon. I wish you quick recovery.
Re: ESN/IPOB Member Confesses, Says They Are The Unknown Gunmen (video) by Igbodicool(m): 6:15pm On Sep 11, 2022
Igboslayer:
Use your drug and don’t forget to eat before taking them…Pele, you will recover from your insanity Calle OBI very soon. I wish you quick recovery.
You will cry on nairaland tire.

Igbo, Obi, Biafra, ESN, IPOB threads full everywhere here.
Just get ready to wail, you will finally understand hatred doesn't put food on your table.

Check very well, there is new updates ooo.
Re: ESN/IPOB Member Confesses, Says They Are The Unknown Gunmen (video) by Igboslayer: 6:24pm On Sep 11, 2022
Igbodicool:

You will cry on nairaland tire.

Igbo, Obi, Biafra, ESN, IPOB threads full everywhere here.
Just get ready to wail, you will finally understand hatred doesn't put food on your table.

Check very well, there is new updates ooo.
Zombidient miscreant. I am your nemesis…prepare to go back to your Biafra agitation by June next year.
Re: ESN/IPOB Member Confesses, Says They Are The Unknown Gunmen (video) by Igbodicool(m): 6:28pm On Sep 11, 2022
Igboslayer:
Zombidient miscreant. I am your nemesis…prepare to go back to your Biafra agitation by June next year.
You are only a silly nemesis to yourself.

At least you are the one searching for Igbo and Biafran threads when you are none.
Go and continue your ultimate search!

You will search and cry tire here!
Please somebody should update new Obi thread for the clown to wail on.
Re: ESN/IPOB Member Confesses, Says They Are The Unknown Gunmen (video) by Igboslayer: 6:35pm On Sep 11, 2022
Igbodicool:

You are only a silly nemesis to yourself.

At least you are the one searching for Igbo and Biafran threads when you are none.
Go and continue your ultimate search!

You will search and cry tire here!
Please somebody should update new Obi thread for the clown to wail on.
Omo ale, na thunder go fire you and your clueless kinsmen thinking other people are as foolish as you for promoting Biafra through OBI. Bunch of ethnocentric morons masquerading as Nigerians…I dey come if you never get reply if you quote.

I dey treat someone foolish issue for Twitter, he be like say that person get oil for head pass you, na proper intelligent communication we dey do there, you fit join us to receive the remaining part of your curse.
Re: ESN/IPOB Member Confesses, Says They Are The Unknown Gunmen (video) by Igbodicool(m): 6:39pm On Sep 11, 2022
Igboslayer:
Omo ale, na thunder go fire you and your clueless kinsmen thinking other people are as foolish as you for promoting Biafra through OBI. Bunch of ethnocentric morons masquerading as Nigerians…I dey come if you never get reply if you quote.

I dey treat someone like your issue for Twitter, he be like say that person get oil for head pass you, na proper intelligent communication we dey do there, you fit join us to receive the remaining part of your curse.
Biafra and Obi issue will drain your blood.
We will keep shouting it until you decide to hang yourself.

cheesy
Re: ESN/IPOB Member Confesses, Says They Are The Unknown Gunmen (video) by Igboslayer: 7:19pm On Sep 11, 2022
Igbodicool:

Biafra and Obi issue will drain your blood.
We will keep shouting it until you decide to hang yourself.

cheesy
Werey, una dey for political relegation already…you and your family are already under mental bondage, a self inflicted pain occasioned by self deceit and hatred for others, that have now made it difficult for you all to live in peace with your neighbors.
Re: ESN/IPOB Member Confesses, Says They Are The Unknown Gunmen (video) by Egoveen: 8:04pm On Sep 11, 2022
Staged rubbish, who knows how much the idiot collect to spew trash......idiot
Re: ESN/IPOB Member Confesses, Says They Are The Unknown Gunmen (video) by Iadymissile(f): 8:32pm On Sep 11, 2022
hammer567:
DSS FAKE NEWS!

THIS ONE NA DSS EMPLOYEES, LIKE IJELE AKA OYIGBO.

you're a fool.
I'm still waiting for the day I'll lay hold on you physically.
You'll regret your life
Re: ESN/IPOB Member Confesses, Says They Are The Unknown Gunmen (video) by Iadymissile(f): 8:34pm On Sep 11, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
IPOB terrorists, unknown gunmen and brainwashed Zombidients are one and the same.

Peter Obi- tuary is their leader.
fool
Re: ESN/IPOB Member Confesses, Says They Are The Unknown Gunmen (video) by edosignature(m): 9:34pm On Sep 11, 2022
Death to all IPOBians pigs & their sympathizers.
Death to all Bandits & their sympathizers.
Death to all Terrorist & their sympathizers.

1 Like

Re: ESN/IPOB Member Confesses, Says They Are The Unknown Gunmen (video) by Dottormentor: 9:39pm On Sep 11, 2022
We know, na them, goats
Laidewiess:

Re: ESN/IPOB Member Confesses, Says They Are The Unknown Gunmen (video) by Coolgent(m): 9:53pm On Sep 11, 2022
We already knew Igbos are the Unknown gun men/Lp
Re: ESN/IPOB Member Confesses, Says They Are The Unknown Gunmen (video) by Kingspin(m): 9:56pm On Sep 11, 2022
OkutaNla:
*Hiss*. No be today yansh dey for back. Only a fool will claim not to know that up till now. cheesy grin

Vote wisely. No Ipob sympathizer should be allowed near Aso rock.
But you voted for Boko Haram in Aso Rock from 2015
Is good you say that too.
Re: ESN/IPOB Member Confesses, Says They Are The Unknown Gunmen (video) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 11, 2022
Looks staged to me.
Re: ESN/IPOB Member Confesses, Says They Are The Unknown Gunmen (video) by ATLIEN2027: 10:26pm On Sep 11, 2022
Iadymissile:
fool

Stop abusing your father.
Re: ESN/IPOB Member Confesses, Says They Are The Unknown Gunmen (video) by Iadymissile(f): 10:30pm On Sep 11, 2022
edosignature:
Death to all IPOBians pigs & their sympathizers.
Death to all Bandits & their sympathizers.
Death to all Terrorist & their sympathizers.
aboki Hausa Fulani you're not from edo
Re: ESN/IPOB Member Confesses, Says They Are The Unknown Gunmen (video) by OdefaGirl(f): 11:58pm On Sep 11, 2022
Ok.... Get the illiterate and fish out their sponsors.

Na IPOB send you abi you criminals regrouped to unleash terror on people.
Re: ESN/IPOB Member Confesses, Says They Are The Unknown Gunmen (video) by Realist777: 3:39am On Sep 12, 2022
Laidewiess:

I can only imagine the amount of pain they have put this guy through. I was interested in hearing him but when I realize he was under duress, I just skipped the video
Re: ESN/IPOB Member Confesses, Says They Are The Unknown Gunmen (video) by gidgiddy: 5:08am On Sep 12, 2022
Icumsa45:
Looks staged to me.

Of course it is staged, the guy said he is a member of ESN and that ESNis the so called unknown gunmen in the South East

But when he was asked what ESN means, he did not know. How can you be a member of an organisation you dont even know its name?

Anyone can bring bring anyone and tell them to say ESN are killing people
Re: ESN/IPOB Member Confesses, Says They Are The Unknown Gunmen (video) by CASTOSVILLA(m): 7:38am On Sep 12, 2022
gidgiddy:

Anyone can tell that this video is fake. The guy said he is an ESN member, but when he was asked what ESN means, he did not know grin grin grin
Many doesn't remember the meaning again. Some are secondary and primary school dropouts. They just want to carry guns and shout boys oyee!

1 Like

Re: ESN/IPOB Member Confesses, Says They Are The Unknown Gunmen (video) by Okoroawusa: 7:44am On Sep 12, 2022
gidgiddy:

Of course it is staged, the guy said he is a member of ESN and that ESNis the so called unknown gunmen in the South East

But when he was asked what ESN means, he did not know. How can you be a member of an organisation you dont even know its name?

Anyone can bring bring anyone and tell them to say ESN are killing people
My brother stand one place. Are you IPOB or Labour Party member? You can't belong to the two. You must choose one.
Abia na Labour Party thread afugi....Abia na IPOB/ESN thread afugi...kedu nke ibu diya?

1 Like

Re: ESN/IPOB Member Confesses, Says They Are The Unknown Gunmen (video) by Igbodicool(m): 8:48am On Sep 12, 2022
Igboslayer:
Werey, una dey for political relegation already…you and your family are already under mental bondage, a self inflicted pain occasioned by self deceit and hatred for others, that have now made it difficult for you all to live in peace with your neighbors.
We will keep tormenting your dilapidated life with Biafra.
grin
Hence you have sworn to die on top Igbo matter, we will help and bury you in the evil forest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fayose, Fayemi Meet Again (picture) / Oyo State Government Finally Reconstructing Yinka Ayefele’s Music House / FPP Condemn Reckless Remarks By Political Parties And Foreign Interests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.