Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,783 members, 7,851,656 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:42 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (617 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 11, 2022
Re: . by melody91: 3:57pm On Sep 11, 2022
Mumu talk... Na ppl working from home dey cash out pass now sef and I mean legitly o lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: . by Tboymessiah(m): 3:59pm On Sep 11, 2022
NasoLifeBe!!!
That one na olden days, alot of girls are married to yahoo boy now, when u ask them what their husband does for a living some will say online business
Re: . by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 11, 2022
melody91:
Mumu talk
So you think? Well, let me shock you a family friend just rejected a suitor for their daughter because he works from home and has no main job. Both parents actually kicked against it. Reality is different from social media
Re: . by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 11, 2022
Tboymessiah:
NasoLifeBe!!!
That one na olden days, alot of girls are married to yahoo boy now, when u ask them what their husband does for a living some will say online business
Even if it’s not yahoo but most of these guys that works from home are shady sha. Not all parents will give out their daughter in marriage to such men. A family friend of ours just rejected a suitor for their daughter based on this
Re: . by Tboymessiah(m): 4:04pm On Sep 11, 2022
Rozross:
Even if it’s not yahoo but most of these guys that works from home are shady sha. Not all parents will give out their daughter in marriage to such men. A family friend of ours just rejected a suitor for their daughter based on this

NasoLifeBe!!!
Re: . by Hollybratt(m): 4:09pm On Sep 11, 2022
undecided Op go and smoke no more . . . IRMC
Re: . by Youngwiz71(m): 4:12pm On Sep 11, 2022
Those who work from home make even more money funny enough...... My dream is to be a web developer, if I marry wife wey be web developer too and we both work from home... Omo I go happy die

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 11, 2022
Youngwiz71:
Those who work from home make even more money funny enough...... My dream is to be a web developer, if I marry wife wey be web developer too and we both work from home... Omo I go happy die
Well, that’s you. Someone was rejected because of this.

1 Like

Re: . by Light78: 4:15pm On Sep 11, 2022
Have you ever wondered we have many unmarried ladies from 25 and above?

Normal mature girl on the streets now dey 25+

Their plan is to find on rich or poor dude, do raw, get pregnant, then to them, they are married.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 11, 2022
Hollybratt:
undecided
Op go and smoke no more
IRMC
Not everyone will accept you, it’s risky and the work is not safe and secured.
Re: . by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 11, 2022
Light78:
Have you ever wondered we have many unmarried ladies from 25 and above?

Normal mature girl on the streets now dey 25+

Their plan is to find on rich or poor dude, do raw, get pregnant, then to them, they are married.
You are deviating
Re: . by melody91: 4:36pm On Sep 11, 2022
Rozross:
So you think? Well, let me shock you a family friend just rejected a suitor for their daughter because he works from home and has no main job. Both parents actually kicked against it. Reality is different from social media
the parents deserve koboko... They need to upgrade the Os in their head, this is 2022 and not 1995 undecided
Re: . by Chaos14: 5:41pm On Sep 11, 2022
Sister its not about working hard these days its about working smart look at the author of "rich dad, poor dad"
Re: . by jaxxy(m): 6:23pm On Sep 12, 2022
I didn't see the topic bt from the comments the wrong question was asked.

The right question should be how to verify ur partners source of income b4 marriage especiallyfor those working online or from home or doing private business?? undecided

Rozz learn to ask the right questions. lol
Re: . by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 12, 2022
jaxxy:
I didn't see the topic bt from the comments the wrong question was asked.

The right question should be how to verify ur partners source of income b4 marriage especiallyfor those working online or from home or doing private business?? undecided

Rozz learn to ask the right questions. lol
Exactly

(1) (Reply)

Man Leaks Viral Nakked Tape Of Olosho Babe / Should I Marry A Girl That Smokes Even After Asking Her To Quit / I've You Ever Heard Of It. Bloody Mary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.