Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,641 members, 7,861,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:55 AM

Peter Obi Read Out The Ethnic Whatsapp Message He Got From Tinubu Support Group - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Read Out The Ethnic Whatsapp Message He Got From Tinubu Support Group (2615 Views)

Peter Obi: Read The Encircled Part From Obasanjo's Book (pic) / Pictures From Tinubu Support Summit At Abuja International Conference Center / Rafiu Ibrahim Exposes El-Rufai: "The Text Message He Sent To Saraki" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Read Out The Ethnic Whatsapp Message He Got From Tinubu Support Group by REDshouse(m): 7:41pm On Sep 11, 2022
This obi is just not matured at all, why bringing ethnic groups chat up, if it's a personal discussion with your friends, why videoing it, how do you want to convince us that it wasn't a propaganda sent from one of your people, election has not started you have started to play the ethnic card already, want to divide and cause commotion in Yoruba Land ....
Re: Peter Obi Read Out The Ethnic Whatsapp Message He Got From Tinubu Support Group by crackhouse(m): 7:41pm On Sep 11, 2022
Hmm
Re: Peter Obi Read Out The Ethnic Whatsapp Message He Got From Tinubu Support Group by giga20: 7:49pm On Sep 11, 2022
REDshouse:
This obi is just not matured at all, why bringing ethnic groups chat up, if it's a personal discussion with your friends, why videoing it, how do you want to convince us that it wasn't a propaganda sent from one of your people, election has not started you have started to play the ethnic card already, want to divide and cause commotion in Yoruba Land ....
Guy alot of Yorubas are tribalist. U can keep denying what every has seen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Read Out The Ethnic Whatsapp Message He Got From Tinubu Support Group by techWriter3: 8:12pm On Sep 11, 2022
It's just some toutsGood Nigerians s folks are solidly behind you
Re: Peter Obi Read Out The Ethnic Whatsapp Message He Got From Tinubu Support Group by REDshouse(m): 8:17pm On Sep 11, 2022
giga20:
Guy alot of Yorubas are tribalist. U can keep denying what every has seen.
even at that, a presidential aspirant who which to become a president to unify all and correct the anomaly of the past should not venture into ethnic or tribal sentiments, he should have more sense,
Re: Peter Obi Read Out The Ethnic Whatsapp Message He Got From Tinubu Support Group by IgOga(m): 8:17pm On Sep 11, 2022
Obi is more clueless than I thought...so because somebody created a group and gave it a name that means it is true. I hope he has verified this before sharing....cos he may be entering legal minefield.....apc are ready to play dirty o....
Re: Peter Obi Read Out The Ethnic Whatsapp Message He Got From Tinubu Support Group by Thedon22: 8:18pm On Sep 11, 2022
Andres28:
If you don't love peter obi, then you obviously don't love your life.
Tell me one thing that's working in this country as to the reason you want to still continue voting known looters and wicked politicians.
If you are not voting peter obi for your sake, at least vote for the sake of your children.
So, you are cursing Nigeria. You want us to vote a non performer as President because he is Igbo, abi. Tell me three things Obi did when he was governor. Someone that could not change Anambra to Lagos wants to change Nigeria to China and some people believe him. Is that not Zombiesm ?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Read Out The Ethnic Whatsapp Message He Got From Tinubu Support Group by Curious346: 8:19pm On Sep 11, 2022
IgOga:
Obi is more clueless than I thought...so because somebody created a group and gave it a name that means it is true. I hope he has verified this before sharing....cos he may be entering legal minefield.....apc are ready to play dirty o....

80% of yorubas on nairaland says even worse stuff

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Read Out The Ethnic Whatsapp Message He Got From Tinubu Support Group by Proudlyomonna: 8:27pm On Sep 11, 2022
How can anyone not like this Man undecided
Nigerians now know better.
I no follow vote APC but I dey follow BMC dey buy rice #600 per derica.
Suffer no get coma,e no sabi tribe,e no sabi religion.
Obidiati is the way forward.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Read Out The Ethnic Whatsapp Message He Got From Tinubu Support Group by Realist12: 8:30pm On Sep 11, 2022
Wow , listening to Obi i see this man is a baby politician. With all the propaganda flying around against Tinubu's personality we don't see him stoop low . This is an indication that Obi is directly linked to the propaganda , fake news and hate speech going round, considering that the same write up has been flying around on social media we see it daily on nairaland, that's what he's feeding on and hoping to ride to power, but why is he apologizing on behalf of his supporters when he is thought pattern is shallow as well . From what I watched Obi isn't thinking like an elite but rather making his judgements on beer parlor arguments.
How appalling for a presidential candidate. Even his social media warriors can't defend this as proof of tribalism.
Can he present such as proof in the court of law and not be laughed at ?

blazesam:
Lol... So Tinubu didn't build Lagos, rather occupants of Lagos did.

Very funny, so if we have sea port all over the country, please how is that a bad Idea? Most it be Yoruba and Hausa alone that will benefit in this zoo called Nigeria?

We produce farm outputs in Benue, plateau,kogi etc, there is a big River known in Africa called river Benue and river Niger.. if seaport dey there Nigeria no go develop?

You mean same Tinubu whose first promise after winning the APC presidential primaries was expanding the ports in the South south and it's achievable as we can see lekki sea port.
Re: Peter Obi Read Out The Ethnic Whatsapp Message He Got From Tinubu Support Group by JOemmy(m): 8:45pm On Sep 11, 2022
That have always been their greatest fears why they don't want Igbo presidency I don't know how long they think they will continue to use propaganda to stop the igbos politically and also stop them from getting what is naturally due to the east.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Read Out The Ethnic Whatsapp Message He Got From Tinubu Support Group by kologba: 9:23pm On Sep 11, 2022
Andres28:
If you don't love peter obi, then you obviously don't love your life.
Tell me one thing that's working in this country as to the reason you want to still continue voting known looters and wicked politicians.
If you are not voting peter obi for your sake, at least vote for the sake of your children.
always say it that ibo don't have sense.... So obi that does not have any track record of success is who everybody should entrust there Future in his hands
Re: Peter Obi Read Out The Ethnic Whatsapp Message He Got From Tinubu Support Group by heniford2: 10:26pm On Sep 11, 2022
Obi

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi's UNN Certificate Is 100% Forged. / Data Shows Peter Obi Outperformed Tinubu & Fashola As Governors / APC Leaders Support Tinubu In The Morning And Atiku At Night - Senator Akpabio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.