Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Imo Born Ex Beauty Queen Thelma Ukaegbu Launches Shoe Brand, Good Feet - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Imo Born Ex Beauty Queen Thelma Ukaegbu Launches Shoe Brand, Good Feet (28221 Views)

Thelma Ukaegbu Celebrates Her Birthday With A Dinner Reception (Photos) / BBNaija: Thelma And Waje Lookalike - Fans (Photos) / Rick Ross Like Made In Nigeria Footwear By Nigerian Shoe Brand And He Get It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Born Ex Beauty Queen Thelma Ukaegbu Launches Shoe Brand, Good Feet by orijo1980: 6:05pm On Sep 12, 2022
Guy this girl just de advertised her pupu
Re: Imo Born Ex Beauty Queen Thelma Ukaegbu Launches Shoe Brand, Good Feet by DEEBOZZ(m): 6:07pm On Sep 12, 2022
Re: Imo Born Ex Beauty Queen Thelma Ukaegbu Launches Shoe Brand, Good Feet by DEEBOZZ(m): 6:09pm On Sep 12, 2022
Zonefree:
Out of all the tribes in Nigeria, na Igbo girls fine pass. I'm not Igbo, but I have to say the truth.
I totally agree with you.
I am an Eggon boy from Nasarawa and am planning to marry my Imo state girl within this year.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo Born Ex Beauty Queen Thelma Ukaegbu Launches Shoe Brand, Good Feet by alizma: 6:17pm On Sep 12, 2022
Snitch24:
why not post the picture of what shes selling
ops you alrady did
Oga watin you won see na, na the main thing wey she dey sell she post the picture na. You no see breast through the cloth abi you no see say she no wear panties. That is called invitation to treat.
Re: Imo Born Ex Beauty Queen Thelma Ukaegbu Launches Shoe Brand, Good Feet by SweetDipBenny(m): 6:23pm On Sep 12, 2022
Starships4u:
Where's the shoes

All I see are some ass....
Nice ass smiley

1 Like

Re: Imo Born Ex Beauty Queen Thelma Ukaegbu Launches Shoe Brand, Good Feet by slimfit1(m): 6:25pm On Sep 12, 2022
Zonefree:
Out of all the tribes in Nigeria, na Igbo girls fine pass. I'm not Igbo, but I have to say the truth.

You don't need to come here to insult your mother and sisters abeg. God created us all beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Imo Born Ex Beauty Queen Thelma Ukaegbu Launches Shoe Brand, Good Feet by jeromestarks: 6:32pm On Sep 12, 2022
Snitch24:
why not post the picture of what shes selling
ops you alrady did
She's selling her body not shoes.
But this girl fine o
Re: Imo Born Ex Beauty Queen Thelma Ukaegbu Launches Shoe Brand, Good Feet by Capitalismisasc: 6:33pm On Sep 12, 2022
Olosho husbandsnatcha
Re: Imo Born Ex Beauty Queen Thelma Ukaegbu Launches Shoe Brand, Good Feet by DatAbujaBoy: 6:34pm On Sep 12, 2022
Now we have seen all that she's Saling grin
What next??
Re: Imo Born Ex Beauty Queen Thelma Ukaegbu Launches Shoe Brand, Good Feet by etrouble: 6:36pm On Sep 12, 2022
Why is tbe prostitute nakked again? I thought it's shoes she is selling, why advertising her overused body again?
Re: Imo Born Ex Beauty Queen Thelma Ukaegbu Launches Shoe Brand, Good Feet by etrouble: 6:37pm On Sep 12, 2022
Zonefree:

Unfortunately you are partially right.

1. Kanuri
2. Igbo
3. Fulani
100. My sisters

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo Born Ex Beauty Queen Thelma Ukaegbu Launches Shoe Brand, Good Feet by etrouble: 6:37pm On Sep 12, 2022
jeromestarks:

She's selling her body not shoes.
But this guy fine o

And we are ready to buy.
Re: Imo Born Ex Beauty Queen Thelma Ukaegbu Launches Shoe Brand, Good Feet by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 6:44pm On Sep 12, 2022
She is using naked to sell you.
dailybuzzng:
Imo Born Ex Beauty Queen Thelma Ukaegbu Launches Shoe Brand, Good Feet.

An Imo State born former beauty queen, Miss Thelma Ukaegbu has floated a shoe brand known as Good Feet.

Miss Ukaegbu, an Economics graduate of Micheal Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike Abia State said her desire to venture into shoe manufacturing is borne out of her passion for creativity and arts.

In a chat with our correspondent at the weekend in Abuja, she said Nigeria has the creativity and technical expertise to be a global shoe supplier but decried the poor environment for start-ups.

The beautifully endowed entrepreneur said despite several challenges, she still produces beautiful and quality shoes that are of international standard.

Her products consist of handcrafted/exquisite quality unisex made in Nigeria footwear that can favourably compete both in design and quality.

She told our correspondent, "I have researched and done a comprehensive study that with the right materials I can deliver quality footwear within the shores of our country".

She therefore urged for government support of local industries to enable them generate employment for the teeming young population.

On what her customers should expect from her, she urged for their confidence, assuring that she is committed to delivering value for their money.

Her business is transacted through goodfeetsbytee_

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KJZiSL3nI0

https://youtube.com/shorts/2KJZiSL3nI0?feature=share
Re: Imo Born Ex Beauty Queen Thelma Ukaegbu Launches Shoe Brand, Good Feet by Sunisonflex39(m): 6:48pm On Sep 12, 2022
NOwazobia:
Na only foundation me dey see for the face ooo...

Some are already dragging regional beauty on top of facial foundation...

Beauty is now an illusion since the invention of foundation... undecided

Of na by natural beauty', I give it to the shuwa girls in north east..

People should travel out and see..no be by foundation..
Re: Imo Born Ex Beauty Queen Thelma Ukaegbu Launches Shoe Brand, Good Feet by blackbone989(m): 6:49pm On Sep 12, 2022
Instead of posting what she u said she launched, u are posting her pix. Useless post from a confuse fellow
Re: Imo Born Ex Beauty Queen Thelma Ukaegbu Launches Shoe Brand, Good Feet by DanielPat01: 7:40pm On Sep 12, 2022
NOwazobia:
Na only foundation me dey see for the face ooo...

Some are already dragging regional beauty on top of facial foundation...

Beauty is now an illusion since the invention of foundation... undecided

Rest abeg. If you appreciate beautiful thing in your life for once without hating you won't die. I don't know what it is with the hate for Igbos in this Nairaland.

I am one of the people that don't like the lifestyle and character of Arabs because of the religious beliefs but anywhere I go I always testify that they are one of the most beautiful race on Earth.

Again would ever appreciate good thing in your life no ofcourse you wouldn't your Moniker says it all.
Re: Imo Born Ex Beauty Queen Thelma Ukaegbu Launches Shoe Brand, Good Feet by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 12, 2022
Zonefree:

And in Igbo Land.. imo state come 1st in fine girls... Try owerri

2 Likes

Re: Imo Born Ex Beauty Queen Thelma Ukaegbu Launches Shoe Brand, Good Feet by Patriottt: 7:52pm On Sep 12, 2022
Na jealousy
DanielPat01:

Rest abeg. If you appreciate beautiful thing in your life for once without hating you won't die. I don't know what it is with the hate for Igbos in this Nairaland.

I am one of the people that don't like the lifestyle and character of Arabs because of the religious beliefs but anywhere I go I always testify that they are one of the most beautiful race on Earth.

Again would ever appreciate good thing in your life no ofcourse you wouldn't your Moniker says it all.

1 Like

Re: Imo Born Ex Beauty Queen Thelma Ukaegbu Launches Shoe Brand, Good Feet by Rajosh(m): 7:57pm On Sep 12, 2022
Zonefree:
Fulani and Shuwa Arabs In my opinion.
Re: Imo Born Ex Beauty Queen Thelma Ukaegbu Launches Shoe Brand, Good Feet by alex220: 7:58pm On Sep 12, 2022
Congratulations!
Re: Imo Born Ex Beauty Queen Thelma Ukaegbu Launches Shoe Brand, Good Feet by Opmic: 8:03pm On Sep 12, 2022
Snitch24:
why not post the picture of what she's selling

ops you already did
If you know you know cool
Re: Imo Born Ex Beauty Queen Thelma Ukaegbu Launches Shoe Brand, Good Feet by TheMohican(m): 8:07pm On Sep 12, 2022
PerfectStranger:

I’m from the south but like seriously Igbo girls are the cutest, no cap.

Im Igbo and honestly, I’ve got to say, Fulani girls can be really more beautiful.
Re: Imo Born Ex Beauty Queen Thelma Ukaegbu Launches Shoe Brand, Good Feet by NOwazobia: 8:22pm On Sep 12, 2022
DanielPat01:

Bros, your case worse.

You drag beauty to regional...

You kon still drag fight to regional...

Na only people dey offend ona?

Ona no dey offend people?

Na wa 4 u oo! tongue
Re: Imo Born Ex Beauty Queen Thelma Ukaegbu Launches Shoe Brand, Good Feet by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 12, 2022
dailybuzzng:
Imo Born Ex Beauty Queen Thelma Ukaegbu Launches Shoe Brand, Good Feet.

An Imo State born former beauty queen, Miss Thelma Ukaegbu has floated a shoe brand known as Good Feet.

Miss Ukaegbu, an Economics graduate of Micheal Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike Abia State said her desire to venture into shoe manufacturing is borne out of her passion for creativity and arts.

In a chat with our correspondent at the weekend in Abuja, she said Nigeria has the creativity and technical expertise to be a global shoe supplier but decried the poor environment for start-ups.

The beautifully endowed entrepreneur said despite several challenges, she still produces beautiful and quality shoes that are of international standard.

Her products consist of handcrafted/exquisite quality unisex made in Nigeria footwear that can favourably compete both in design and quality.

She told our correspondent, "I have researched and done a comprehensive study that with the right materials I can deliver quality footwear within the shores of our country".

She therefore urged for government support of local industries to enable them generate employment for the teeming young population.

On what her customers should expect from her, she urged for their confidence, assuring that she is committed to delivering value for their money.

Her business is transacted through goodfeetsbytee_

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KJZiSL3nI0

https://youtube.com/shorts/2KJZiSL3nI0?feature=share

......lightskin babe.....FINALLLLLLLLLLLLLLY....now thats wots am talkin about!!!!! cheesy
Re: Imo Born Ex Beauty Queen Thelma Ukaegbu Launches Shoe Brand, Good Feet by Exceed15: 9:30pm On Sep 12, 2022
Mumu showcase what you do not your face alone .
Re: Imo Born Ex Beauty Queen Thelma Ukaegbu Launches Shoe Brand, Good Feet by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:32pm On Sep 12, 2022
all we see is pancakes and marykay angry
Re: Imo Born Ex Beauty Queen Thelma Ukaegbu Launches Shoe Brand, Good Feet by Truthdeypain: 10:06pm On Sep 12, 2022
PerfectStranger:

I’m from the south but like seriously Igbo girls are the cutest, no cap.

PORTABLE people have the cutest girls grin grin
Re: Imo Born Ex Beauty Queen Thelma Ukaegbu Launches Shoe Brand, Good Feet by Truthdeypain: 10:21pm On Sep 12, 2022
slimfit1:

You don't need to come here to insult your mother and sisters abeg. God created us all beautiful.

Exactly but IGBOS hardly chestbeat about obvious facts, we are naturally gifted, there is a particular tribe that makes the loudest noise and they have a very good adage that says "empty barrel lo ma n pariwo".

You see them all over nairaland chanting "Flat head, Yam legs, hairy chested" there no kind of nonsense I haven't heard from these PORTABLE looking fellas always cursing IGBOS with false narratives out of sheer inferiority complex and stupidity. And to think that dem no even dey the kind conversation at all, FULANI, IGBO, SS, EDO, etc.. in whatever order.

Why is it that when neutral People say "IGBOs ARE THE FINEST PEOPLE" You go see them AFONJA panicking with heart attack and all manners of hate speech, dem go come dey fight on behalf of fulani grin grin "FULANI IS THE FINEST", even wen be say FULANI no send them papa. Anything to bring IGBO down my Omoluabis are always handy. Sometimes I just feel sorry for their envious and hate filled asses. Whom God don bless no man can curse. Not even GENOCIDE can stop the blessing.

I AGREE WITH THE BOLDED

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Resemblance Between Mayorkun And His Brother Ayobami / Humblesmith: "I Want To Break Michael Jackson’s Record” / Alex Unusual Pays N31m For 2 Year Course In New York Film Academy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.