Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,267 members, 7,836,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Imo Born Ex Beauty Queen Thelma Ukaegbu Launches Shoe Brand, Good Feet - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Imo Born Ex Beauty Queen Thelma Ukaegbu Launches Shoe Brand, Good Feet (28226 Views)

Thelma Ukaegbu Celebrates Her Birthday With A Dinner Reception (Photos) / BBNaija: Thelma And Waje Lookalike - Fans (Photos) / Rick Ross Like Made In Nigeria Footwear By Nigerian Shoe Brand And He Get It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Born Ex Beauty Queen Thelma Ukaegbu Launches Shoe Brand, Good Feet by PerfectStranger(m): 10:57pm On Sep 12, 2022
Truthdeypain:

PORTABLE people have the cutest girls grin grin
grin grin
Re: Imo Born Ex Beauty Queen Thelma Ukaegbu Launches Shoe Brand, Good Feet by gimakon2(m): 11:00pm On Sep 12, 2022
Starships4u:
Where's the shoes

All I see are some ass....

Next thing, Na to give her name like Ashaprenure and Holoshow, she Don day sell shoe now, buy for your girlfriend, Na ass u say you see. Your problem long. E long.

If you see person way day try, talk say she day try. This girl day try. Na wa o for you this guy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo Born Ex Beauty Queen Thelma Ukaegbu Launches Shoe Brand, Good Feet by gimakon2(m): 11:02pm On Sep 12, 2022
jeromestarks:

She's selling her body not shoes.
But this girl fine o

you are finished
Re: Imo Born Ex Beauty Queen Thelma Ukaegbu Launches Shoe Brand, Good Feet by Edc1: 11:23pm On Sep 12, 2022
Really
Re: Imo Born Ex Beauty Queen Thelma Ukaegbu Launches Shoe Brand, Good Feet by Akerele44(m): 11:53pm On Sep 12, 2022
Zonefree:
Out of all the tribes in Nigeria, na Igbo girls fine pass. I'm not Igbo, but I have to say the truth.

Ìmọ state precisely not any other Igbo state óò...no be those Amoeba especially from Anambra
Re: Imo Born Ex Beauty Queen Thelma Ukaegbu Launches Shoe Brand, Good Feet by Nwaotu10(m): 12:26am On Sep 13, 2022
IMO GIRLS AND BEAUTY EHHH. tongue

1 Like

Re: Imo Born Ex Beauty Queen Thelma Ukaegbu Launches Shoe Brand, Good Feet by Papichulostunne(m): 2:14am On Sep 13, 2022
PerfectStranger:

I’m from the south but like seriously Igbo girls are the cutest, no cap.
South where? Yeast or baking power? Lol
Re: Imo Born Ex Beauty Queen Thelma Ukaegbu Launches Shoe Brand, Good Feet by Nobody: 4:02am On Sep 13, 2022
Aba made shoes, guaranteed to give you blisters in the feet.
Re: Imo Born Ex Beauty Queen Thelma Ukaegbu Launches Shoe Brand, Good Feet by Doorlarss(m): 5:52am On Sep 13, 2022
Shes ads her body,beauty
Re: Imo Born Ex Beauty Queen Thelma Ukaegbu Launches Shoe Brand, Good Feet by DanielPat01: 6:03am On Sep 13, 2022
NOwazobia:
Bros, your case worse.

You drag beauty to regional...

You kon still drag fight to regional...

Na only people dey offend ona?

Ona no dey offend people?

Na wa 4 u oo! tongue

You heard the person that wrote that clearly that he is not Igbo but he just have to confess the truth yet your hunger for tackling the Igbos and Igbo related topics and compliments didn't let you. undecided

You just couldn't resist it. You lack self control and actually the opposite of what you are accusing me of. sad
Re: Imo Born Ex Beauty Queen Thelma Ukaegbu Launches Shoe Brand, Good Feet by DanielPat01: 6:06am On Sep 13, 2022
Nwaotu10:
IMO GIRLS AND BEAUTY EHHH. tongue

I'm from Anambra but I must confess Imo girls and Anambra girls I can't tell which is more beautiful. Where Imo pass us na for fair complexion grin that one is one good point.

1 Like

Re: Imo Born Ex Beauty Queen Thelma Ukaegbu Launches Shoe Brand, Good Feet by everythinggirly(f): 6:19am On Sep 13, 2022
Congratulations to the baby girl, she's beautiful tho.

1 Like

Re: Imo Born Ex Beauty Queen Thelma Ukaegbu Launches Shoe Brand, Good Feet by vickydevoka(m): 6:55am On Sep 13, 2022
Zonefree:
Out of all the tribes in Nigeria, na Igbo girls fine pass. I'm not Igbo, but I have to say the truth.
Imo state especially. Buh I can’t marry them even for free
Re: Imo Born Ex Beauty Queen Thelma Ukaegbu Launches Shoe Brand, Good Feet by NOwazobia: 7:17am On Sep 13, 2022
DanielPat01:

You heard the person that wrote that clearly that he is not Igbo but he just have to confess the truth yet your hunger for tackling the Igbos and Igbo related topics and compliments didn't let you. undecided

You just couldn't resist it. You lack self control and actually the opposite of what you are accusing me of. sad
You are also doing same thing that other guy did...

Always playing victim all the time... So insecure

Even to minorities, you guys always play victims...

Better go put your House in order.
Re: Imo Born Ex Beauty Queen Thelma Ukaegbu Launches Shoe Brand, Good Feet by Skmoda360(m): 7:27am On Sep 13, 2022
PerfectStranger:

I’m from the south but like seriously Igbo girls are the cutest, no cap.

And there bride price much....like say person wan buy them off their parent.
Re: Imo Born Ex Beauty Queen Thelma Ukaegbu Launches Shoe Brand, Good Feet by PerfectStranger(m): 7:31am On Sep 13, 2022
Papichulostunne:
South where? Yeast or baking power? Lol
U no well lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo Born Ex Beauty Queen Thelma Ukaegbu Launches Shoe Brand, Good Feet by PerfectStranger(m): 7:32am On Sep 13, 2022
Skmoda360:

And there bride price much....like say person wan buy them off their parent.
Yea especially mbaise people grin
Re: Imo Born Ex Beauty Queen Thelma Ukaegbu Launches Shoe Brand, Good Feet by DanielPat01: 8:01am On Sep 13, 2022
NOwazobia:
You are also doing same thing that other guy did...

Always playing victim all the time... So insecure

Even to minorities, you guys always play victims...

Better go put your House in order.

Oh you think so. You think it's just about us playing victim. You are funny ASF. You and I know that aside football the only thing unite Nigerians together is hatred for Igbos.

If a fight should break out in the North right now even in FCT where I reside the first people that would be a target are the Igbos and their shops. I don't want to even start talking about how everyone hates us and see us as the problems Nigeria yet you guys don't want to let us go. Funny.

Dude appreciate good thing in your life even if it coming from your enemy or people hate. You ain't gonna die. That's my stand.
Re: Imo Born Ex Beauty Queen Thelma Ukaegbu Launches Shoe Brand, Good Feet by Zonefree(m): 11:25am On Sep 13, 2022
vickydevoka:

Imo state especially. Buh I can’t marry them even for free
Mind if I know your reason?

Imo State girls are the 99.987% reason I still have hope in Nigerian girls. God really took time to create them. They're glorious, believe me.

1 Like

Re: Imo Born Ex Beauty Queen Thelma Ukaegbu Launches Shoe Brand, Good Feet by NOwazobia: 9:00am On Sep 15, 2022
DanielPat01:

Oh you think so. You think it's just about us playing victim. You are funny ASF. You and I know that aside football the only thing unite Nigerians together is hatred for Igbos.

If a fight should break out in the North right now even in FCT where I reside the first people that would be a target are the Igbos and their shops. I don't want to even start talking about how everyone hates us and see us as the problems Nigeria yet you guys don't want to let us go. Funny.

Dude appreciate good thing in your life even if it coming from your enemy or people hate. You ain't gonna die. That's my stand.
Let you go? I am from the south dude and i also want the division as much as you do (read my moniker and see what it means) but the chest beating and tantrums on others including on those sympathizing with you guys is much, you barely appreciate kind gesture.

Delusion of grandeur has been one major thing affecting you guys in this country... You are always superior while others are inferior... undecided

You talked about targeting?

When you guys are targeted in the north, the northerners are also targeted in the East... Is a two ways thing, dont act as if only the north does that.

How many times have we read on this forum how cattle traders where shot at and killed in the east...

This is also part of the things that birthed your ESN.

You guys are at cold war with the North and such things are expected during cold war.

I repeat, you guys love claiming victims all the time and never agree that you are at fault.
Re: Imo Born Ex Beauty Queen Thelma Ukaegbu Launches Shoe Brand, Good Feet by DanielPat01: 11:34am On Sep 15, 2022
NOwazobia:
Let you go? I am from the south dude and i also want the division as much as you do (read my moniker and see what it means) but the chest beating and tantrums on others including on those sympathizing with you guys is much, you barely appreciate kind gesture.

Delusion of grandeur has been one major thing affecting you guys in this country... You are always superior while others are inferior... undecided

You talked about targeting?

When you guys are targeted in the north, the northerners are also targeted in the East... Is a two ways thing, dont act as if only the north does that.

How many times have we read on this forum how cattle traders where shot at and killed in the east...

This is also part of the things that birthed your ESN.

You guys are at cold war with the North and such things are expected during cold war.

I repeat, you guys love claiming victims all the time and never agree that you are at fault.

An Igbo man will never, for no reason, harm a northerner in the east. Things like that emanated for one reason and you know it. They rape and kill people, the erupt violence in the East and if anyone is harmed then they are not completely innocent.

But the North will certainly derive pleasure in destroying hardworking igbo men businesses even when an Igbo is not the offender (fvcking terrorist move).

We ain't animals! We don't attack unprovoked butterfly news from the North do unprovoked. There is a big difference.

Regarding the superior issue. It's not our fault that we have achieved more than your southern counterpart na. grin

You can as well be the change your people need. Change begins you.

Wether or not PO wins, wether or not Biafra is achieved in the next 20 years on not I would never want a Biafra with the so-called south-south (deceit)

Reason is, I wouldn't want another Nigeria. It is better to be landlocked than to have access to the sea while you dine with people that romance with the north because they feel they have their best interest at heart.

That would feel be like shooting ourself in the foot.

Sometimes you just have to stop convincing or trying to advise brainwashed people. Sometimes learning the hard way is best advice they could get.

You know you're not the first to say this. I know a lot of people who are from the South that have also said the same directly and indirectly.

But my prayer has always been since you people find Igbos superior to you than the north that has been ruling you, exploiting your oil and milking you dry for ages may we have a Biafra after that would be excluded from the south and may they never seize to rule you.

I think this is the best lessons you guys will ever learn.
Re: Imo Born Ex Beauty Queen Thelma Ukaegbu Launches Shoe Brand, Good Feet by NOwazobia: 11:52am On Sep 15, 2022
DanielPat01:

An Igbo man will never, for no reason, harm a northerner in the east. Things like that emanated for one reason and you know it. They rape and kill people, the erupt violence in the East and if anyone is harmed then they are not completely innocent.

But the North will certainly derive pleasure in destroying hardworking igbo men businesses even when an Igbo is not the offender (fvcking terrorist move).

We ain't animals! We don't attack unprovoked butterfly news from the North do unprovoked. There is a big difference.

Regarding the superior issue. It's not our fault that we have achieved more than your southern counterpart na. grin

You can as well be the change your people need. Change begins you.

Wether or not PO wins, wether or not Biafra is achieved in the next 20 years on not I would never want a Biafra with the so-called south-south (deceit)

Reason is, I wouldn't want another Nigeria. It is better to be landlocked than to have access to the sea while you dine with people that romance with the north because they feel they have their best interest at heart.

That would feel be like shooting ourself in the foot.

Sometimes you just have to stop convincing or trying to advise brainwashed people. Sometimes learning the hard way is best advice they could get.

You know you're not the first to say this. I know a lot of people who are from the South that have also said the same directly and indirectly.

But my prayer has always been since you people find Igbos superior to you than the north that has been ruling you, exploiting your oil and milking you dry for ages may we have a Biafra after that would be excluded from the south and may they never seize to rule you.

I think this is the best lessons you guys will ever learn.
Same sentiment you have against the south south, is what they have for you.

The question now is who is right and who is wrong?

Judging from how calm the south south is and how loud you guys have become with various forms of contempt, dragging territories and imposing leadership on the rest of them, the south south has to do what needed to be done for their own security...

There is no point in having a kind of leadership that looks like the colonial days...

But should I let you know that this fight can never be won by you guys alone and all the sympathy that you guys needed to acquire is gradually being destroyed.

Also, it is too early to chest beat and tramples on others because the big day is what will determine who is who, not early chest beating and wailing of marginalisation and oppression.

I have worked very closely with people of igbo origin, while some are great people, most cannot be trusted as far as equity is concerned.

This is the bane of the very destruction of the so called Biafra.
Re: Imo Born Ex Beauty Queen Thelma Ukaegbu Launches Shoe Brand, Good Feet by DanielPat01: 12:13pm On Sep 15, 2022
NOwazobia:
Same sentiment you have against the south south, is what they have for you.

The question now is who is right and who is wrong?

Judging from how calm the south south is and how loud you guys have become with various forms of contempt, dragging territories and imposing leadership on the rest of them, the south south has to do what needed to be done for their own security...

There is no point in having a kind of leadership that looks like the colonial days...

But should I let you know that this fight can never be won by you guys alone and all the sympathy that you guys needed to acquire is gradually being destroyed.

Also, it is too early to chest beat and tramples on others because the big day is what will determine who is who, not early chest beating and wailing of marginalisation and oppression.

I have worked very closely with people of igbo origin, while some are great people, most cannot be trusted as far as equity is concerned.

This is the bane of the very destruction of the so called Biafra.

I just read all you wrote and I don't see any meaning in it. You are just beating around the bush not brave enough to spit it out. Be specific that's how intellects converse.

But I just want to say this though. I don't give a shit about your believes. The impression and move has already been made and that's what matters unlike your people that has consistently showed that you will dine, romance and Mary the North for eternity.

Again I will reiterate; I am not a fan of land dragging. God forbid. The kind of Biafra I want isn't one with the SS.

People that romance with their oppressors. The Biafra I want is one devoid of hate, tribal sentiments and backstabbers and that's an Igbo only Biafra. One which I know will come someday. I don't want another Nigeria.

I will leave you with this since you don't read history alot and probably don't also read books a lot;

"Nothing is impossible, it's just that someone hasn't achieved it yet." ~Jason Mason

"There is no dream known to be followed with consistency that can not be achieved." ~Quote me anywhere...

Farewell... smiley
Re: Imo Born Ex Beauty Queen Thelma Ukaegbu Launches Shoe Brand, Good Feet by NOwazobia: 1:40pm On Sep 15, 2022
DanielPat01:

I just read all you wrote and I don't see any meaning in it. You are just beating around the bush not brave enough to spit it out. Be specific that's how intellects converse.

But I just want to say this though. I don't give a shit about your believes. The impression and move has already been made and that's what matters unlike your people that has consistently showed that you will dine, romance and Mary the North for eternity.

Again I will reiterate; I am not a fan of land dragging. God forbid. The kind of Biafra I want isn't one with the SS.

People that romance with their oppressors. The Biafra I want is one devoid of hate, tribal sentiments and backstabbers and that's an Igbo only Biafra. One which I know will come someday. I don't want another Nigeria.

I will leave you with this since you don't read history alot and probably don't also read books a lot;

"Nothing is impossible, it's just that someone hasn't achieved it yet." ~Jason Mason

"There is no dream known to be followed with consistency that can not be achieved." ~Quote me anywhere...

Farewell... smiley
Wishes are no commodities and their chances of reality is subject to probability, and probability can only become a reality when factors that surrounds an object is duly consider (respected).

Romancing with the north?

But you need their vote to win election, else, why will you guys go for a northern vice, or are you not a supporter of PO?

You guys should have source your vice from the east likewise.

You even masturbate to their every tweet on twitter supporting PO...

The news of their endorsement carry more weight than any other region... Now, tell me what is the meaning of romancing?

Ooh! They are only relevant during election...

With this your mentality, Biafra can only become a dream.
Re: Imo Born Ex Beauty Queen Thelma Ukaegbu Launches Shoe Brand, Good Feet by DanielPat01: 2:01pm On Sep 15, 2022
NOwazobia:
Wishes are no commodities and their chances of reality is subject to probability, and probability can only become a reality when factors that surrounds an object is duly consider (respected).

Romancing with the north?

But you need their vote to win election, else, why will you guys go for a northern vice, or are you not a supporter of PO?

You guys should have source your vice from the east likewise.

You even masturbate to their every tweet on twitter supporting PO...

The news of their endorsement carry more weight than any other region... Now, tell me what is the meaning of romancing?

Ooh! They are only relevant during election...

With this your mentality, Biafra can only become a dream.

E pain am. grin I want you to also know that Peter Obi is not an IGBO project too. You that have high IQ (low IQ) should no that we igbos never forced him on anyone. Peter Obi was and is naturally loved.

We didn't meet the Yorubas before the loved him neither did we meet the people of the middle belt before they loved him.

Do you also see Peter Obi himself traveling and exploring the North? That's why igbos will always be smarter than you guys we learn from past mistakes and we will see future mistakes even before any region sees it. No bragging but fact.

Peter Obi knows fully well that there is no amount of consultation that he will do in the North that would amount to anything that's why he decided to focus on his southern and western counterparts. You get it? We don't romance with the North neither do we hate them.
Re: Imo Born Ex Beauty Queen Thelma Ukaegbu Launches Shoe Brand, Good Feet by NOwazobia: 2:18pm On Sep 15, 2022
DanielPat01:

E pain am. grin I want you to also know that Peter Obi is not an IGBO project too. You that have high IQ (low IQ) should no that we igbos never forced him on anyone. Peter Obi was and is naturally loved.

We didn't meet the Yorubas before the loved him neither did we meet the people of the middle belt before they loved him.

Do you also see Peter Obi himself traveling and exploring the North? That's why igbos will always be smarter than you guys we learn from past mistakes and we will see future mistakes even before any region sees it. No bragging but fact.

Peter Obi knows fully well that there is no amount of consultation that he will do in the North that would amount to anything that's why he decided to focus on his southern and western counterparts. You get it? We don't romance with the North neither do we hate them.
Oh! For your information PO is my candidate, even though my choice of him was the better of three evil.

My assertion was for the discussion...

His vice must have been forced on him then.

Moreover, many who loved peter Obi was out of the better of three evil.

Others were out of pity and sympathy for the east because of your nagging of segregation... You even hear some say at some point that the east is the least to occupy that position, so let's give it to them...

While some others just have the very love you guys lack, in them, hence their support for PO.

So, the Support for PO is actually out of necessity than pure love because Atiku and Tinubu are already known devils by the public.

The Support is largely based on I think rather than I know but I pray he doesn't destroy himself with his recent irrational outburst that has been constantly busted.

Another is party sentiment...

So, don't feel yourself too much because if the country should consider your attitude, no other region will consider PO.
Re: Imo Born Ex Beauty Queen Thelma Ukaegbu Launches Shoe Brand, Good Feet by DanielPat01: 6:08am On Sep 16, 2022
NOwazobia:
Oh! For your information PO is my candidate, even though my choice of him was the better of three evil.

My assertion was for the discussion...

His vice must have been forced on him then.

Moreover, many who loved peter Obi was out of the better of three evil.

Others were out of pity and sympathy for the east because of your nagging of segregation... You even hear some say at some point that the east is the least to occupy that position, so let's give it to them...

While some others just have the very love you guys lack, in them, hence their support for PO.

So, the Support for PO is actually out of necessity than pure love because Atiku and Tinubu are already known devils by the public.

The Support is largely based on I think rather than I know but I pray he doesn't destroy himself with his recent irrational outburst that has been constantly busted.

Another is party sentiment...

So, don't feel yourself too much because if the country should consider your attitude, no other region will consider PO.

Before I go on permit me to ask this; What state are you from? (Asking without any ill intention).
Re: Imo Born Ex Beauty Queen Thelma Ukaegbu Launches Shoe Brand, Good Feet by Skmoda360(m): 8:07am On Sep 17, 2022
PerfectStranger:

Yea especially mbaise people grin
Yes now.....if I'm their king i will change everything and i will not allow any man to marry two wives. Because cheap bride prices breed the thought of having second wife.
Re: Imo Born Ex Beauty Queen Thelma Ukaegbu Launches Shoe Brand, Good Feet by ThelmaTed: 9:47pm On Sep 20, 2022
Thelma here
Re: Imo Born Ex Beauty Queen Thelma Ukaegbu Launches Shoe Brand, Good Feet by ThelmaTed: 9:56pm On Sep 20, 2022
fasho01:
Is she the shoe please Cos ayam not understanding
You can visit us on ig
goodfeetsbytee_

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ubi Franklin Pictured With Another Woman, Fans React / Toyin Aimahku Addresses Her Marital Crisis - Reconciles With Her Hubby / Charles Okocha And Angela Okorie In Loved Up Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.