Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,500 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

How Much Have You Saved This Year? - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Much Have You Saved This Year? (24147 Views)

Payment For This Year Neco Coordination / What's The Most Painful Loss You Have Had This Year 2020? / Want To Make At Least 50 Persons Millionaires This Year. Join Very Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by Lemmy123(m): 10:09pm On Sep 15, 2022
Obnoxious2001:

I am a student and a hustler to start with.
I am privileged to receive between 30k-20k allowance per month from my guardian.

My hustle does not have any fixed amount am being paid as it's a one man business but on an average of there are jobs I earn say 5k on good days with many benefits like my feeding taken care of, getting tips from satisfied clients and getting personal gig's (20k straight with all expenses taken care of).

I have been able to save 145.85usd = 103,261.8 @708/usd. Yes my savings are in USD. And I make use of risevest which equally allows me to earn interest on my savings while preventing devaluation of my sweat. undecided.
(i feel many people are not fully aware of how devaluation eat deep into our efforts)

As a family person, I would advise you first know how much you spend on your family affairs I suggest you use Money manager apk. Then you pay yourself 20% of every income.

What do I even know tongue

Hello sir, please respond to my email. I just want to learn more about this Risevest I intend to save my money in dollars too, I'll be waiting, thanks....

1 Like

Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by drmuchin: 10:33pm On Sep 15, 2022
Ill health wiped my savings
Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by adeoyekay(m): 10:39pm On Sep 15, 2022
drmuchin:
Ill health wiped my savings
Health is wealth

3 Likes

Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by Obnoxious2001(m): 10:44pm On Sep 15, 2022
Lemmy123:

Hello sir, please respond to my email. I just want to learn more about this Risevest I intend to save my money in dollars too, I'll be waiting, thanks....
I already replied your mail
Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by Hamachi(f): 10:29am On Sep 16, 2022
Classickj:

I wouldn't mind if you help me
Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https://chat(.)whatsapp(.)com/KpluHWi5lh17IjMUzAaTUi
Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by Hamachi(f): 10:30am On Sep 16, 2022
DamiAyo17:
pls I need a job sir, I am an HND holder in Accounting...I am based in Abuja
Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https://chat(.)whatsapp(.)com/KpluHWi5lh17IjMUzAaTUi
Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by pillarmaria(m): 6:47pm On Sep 16, 2022
goshikid:
bro which company be that
This is a public forum, you can dm if you care.
Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by Hamachi(f): 4:07pm On Sep 20, 2022
DamiAyo17:
pls I need a job sir, I am an HND holder in Accounting...I am based in Abuja
Send me a DM

1 Like

Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by Hamachi(f): 4:08pm On Sep 20, 2022
Go ahead
valETA1:

Pls, permit me to send u and email, i really need a job, life has long nt been easy after NYSC almost 2yrs ago.

I have requisite skills in ICT, more specifically Environmental softwares like GIS(cartography).

Pls, i wouldn't mind a remote job, so long, it'll help start my life as i wish to, tk k of my very necessary family responsibilities as not just a Son but first Son at that, and help put an end to psychological trauma of not having a job, as am ready to learn and improve no matter the conditions

Learning a skill was a good decision, as i invested everything i thought was best, to knowing what i now know. But it hasn't been forthcoming engagement and financial-wise, no thanks to the collapse of education(school), since the market had been always from there.

At times i try 2 forget the fact that am depressed, but it keeps coming, especially in the presence of my condition, not to forget i just turned 30, while even my real estate hustles doesn't even pay off.

Please, i need ur offer, recommendations and connections. Its not easy with me.
Permit me to send u an email.
Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by Cyril009(m): 11:42pm On Sep 20, 2022
Obnoxious2001:
I already replied your mail
I also sent you a mail

1 Like

Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by Obnoxious2001(m): 11:56pm On Sep 20, 2022
Cyril009:

I also sent you a mail
I have replied you already.
However we can still talk here
Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by Fapemz: 5:49am On Sep 25, 2022
Trilz:
Are you in Lagos?

No i am not but a good percentage of my customers are. I can deliver in a day.

Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by micxwell(m): 7:32pm On Dec 27, 2022
pillarmaria:
Ok, I started my new job just last December and I earn 150k, so far I only have a savings of #190,000. I Reside on the Island here in Lagos, just recently rented an apartment for my family, we have just a single baby.
OG!
Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by drimzsmoke(m): 2:16pm On Apr 30, 2023
Dbrawllm0098:
Me and money we're saving each other.

I will save money this month the next month the money that I saved will save my life

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Clown
Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by Alaga2222(m): 4:28pm On Apr 30, 2023
Abizz:
God is my witness, from January till today, I have saved more than #2M.
Funnily enough, from 2019 till 2021, I couldn't save #1M even as I'm still on the same job.
I don wise, no room for reckless spending no more.

Sorry for jumping into your private life... What is the nature for your job
Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by Exedyne: 8:28am On May 01, 2023
110k, should have been more but sales have been quite the challenge.
Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by Obnoxious2001(m): 6:35am On May 02, 2023
Obnoxious2001:

I am a student and a hustler to start with.
I am privileged to receive between 30k-20k allowance per month from my guardian.

My hustle does not have any fixed amount am being paid as it's a one man business but on an average of there are jobs I earn say 5k on good days with many benefits like my feeding taken care of, getting tips from satisfied clients and getting personal gig's (20k straight with all expenses taken care of).

I have been able to save 145.85usd = 103,261.8 @708/usd. Yes my savings are in USD. And I make use of risevest which equally allows me to earn interest on my savings while preventing devaluation of my sweat. undecided.
(i feel many people are not fully aware of how devaluation eat deep into our efforts)

As a family person, I would advise you first know how much you spend on your family affairs I suggest you use Money manager apk. Then you pay yourself 20% of every income.

What do I even know tongue

A humble reminder to all the workers.

By the way am into solar system installation and maintenance. I understand curcuit design and implementation. I just finished uni (though i have extension ) i am open to jobs and any opportunities where I can learn.

Marine engineering is my course of study.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How I Got Three Job Offers Within A Week / What Is The Difference Between Application Letter And Cover Letter? / N-power Batch C: Reason Why Applicants With Low Score Got Shortlisted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.