Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,370 members, 7,829,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

How Much Have You Saved This Year? - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Much Have You Saved This Year? (24155 Views)

Payment For This Year Neco Coordination / What's The Most Painful Loss You Have Had This Year 2020? / Want To Make At Least 50 Persons Millionaires This Year. Join Very Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by kenearth50(m): 8:03am On Sep 14, 2022
Just spent my August salary finish yesterday cry

Nothing wey $38 black market rate monthly salary no go use eye see for lagos embarassed embarassed

NB: I need a new job and open to opportunities.
Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by ibechris(m): 8:08am On Sep 14, 2022
seanwilliam:
I just had to ignore the guy. Person wey no get responsibility or person wey Dey see support Dey always think it’s easy to save .
That’s why I’m trying every possibility to get the basic things before I marry and start having children,
I’ll just know that maintenance money , feeding fee and school fee na hin remain.

Above all.

Pls,don't marry a woman who has nothing doing. Take this serious.

3 Likes

Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by Kamerunpride(m): 8:20am On Sep 14, 2022
Drsnives:

300k and you can't boast of 1m in your account, haba, i doubt the 300k tho..
Me earning approximately 50k in a month have about 300k for account
Do you live in Lagos with 2kids and a non working wife as well ?!

2 Likes

Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by emmyluizzz: 8:22am On Sep 14, 2022
139k presently

my salary is 38k and I don't pay transport to work since I stay where I work and they feed me 3times a day...

2 Likes

Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by Drsnives(m): 8:25am On Sep 14, 2022
Parachoko:
Are you married?
No, but i have a girlfriend am responsible for
Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by gonkin(m): 8:28am On Sep 14, 2022
300k in lagos is like 100k in some states
With the cost of things always going up people tend to tap more from savings these days. Youll be surprised though that some people that earn 50k monthly saved 4 times than u do.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by babington91(m): 8:29am On Sep 14, 2022
Kasamadupe
Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by goshikid: 8:31am On Sep 14, 2022
pillarmaria:
Ok, I started my new job just last December and I earn 150k, so far I only have a savings of #190,000. I Reside on the Island here in Lagos, just recently rented an apartment for my family, we have just a single baby.
bro which company be that
Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by VTJN(m): 8:38am On Sep 14, 2022
Agent17th:

With discipline, dedication and Gods Grace, one can do alot. E.g. I started saving 1k everyday for 8 months and I realized about 240k with no much fuss. That was how I paid my house rent last year.

This year so many obstacles came my way but I'm saving 2k everyday for 4 months that's still 240. You too can do it mate.
interesting

Maybe you can show me the way if you don't mind. I've spent all the little money i saved while i was serving on transportation (job hunting) and feeding

I'm seriously looking for job or capital to start a business.

Anyone can be of help
Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by Shedy204(m): 8:44am On Sep 14, 2022
na this post let me know say I no dey try for myself.no saving no work ..even data to find client na problem..God of mercy abeg turn things around for my favor.
Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by jogsman01(m): 8:52am On Sep 14, 2022
Ketamine9000mg:

How do you survive saving almost 100% of your income?
I'm not a religious person but I'll certainly say this: NA GOD

I'm a professional and I can tell you I run some PPs which is the largest part of my income. I also reduced my spendings drastically.
Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by KelvinC1(m): 8:59am On Sep 14, 2022
Ketamine9000mg:
Hello nairalanders!
I am curious and ready to learn because I-AM-NOT-UNDERSTANDING.

I earn 300k monthly, working and residing in Lagos state with a wife(not working yet) and two(2) kids. Despite that, I have been able to save only 220k from January to August. I feel I can do more.

If you are independent and a salary earner,
1M
HOW MUCH DO YOU EARN?
HOW MUCH HAVE YOU SAVED?
HOW DID YOU SAVE IT?

Make person learn and see what can be done for the remaining four (4) months.
Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by Trilz(m): 9:11am On Sep 14, 2022
Fapemz:

Brotherly, i sell powerbank for Laptop. Holla should you need one....have productive day ahead!
Are you in Lagos?
Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by jeromestarks: 9:12am On Sep 14, 2022
drmuchin:

You are a lifesaver
Nope.
Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by NonsenseRubbish: 9:29am On Sep 14, 2022
I’ve saved my life so much
Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by yemzone(m): 10:03am On Sep 14, 2022
Demigod22:

I am also a Corp member, how are you saving your money? Although I am four months gone because of lack of accommodation, I couldn't save anything yet, but I am planning from next week. You can share tips on how I should go about it.

I'm serving in my state. I still stay in my father's house. cool
Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by valETA1(m): 10:08am On Sep 14, 2022
Hamachi:
I will never look down on or send away someone who walks into my office to look for a job, I know what it means to be jobless and have nowhere to cash from.

When I was jobless and depressed, I used to walk so many KMs dropping my CVSs at offices and knocking on offices, without food for days or where to sleep. I was evicted so many times and my belonging was thrown into the rain.

Thank God there were events, after a long day's search, I could walk to the big hotels to gate crush to get the meal of that day, I did this so many times until I was discovered. I was arrested and taken to the security department.

I have helped so many people acquire jobs, to some I give strategies, to some I have given referrals, to some I coach them on what to say, and to some, I walk them through the journey of discovering passion.

If you were not privileged enough, don’t forget where you came from, you might not be having a connection to a job opening, but just sharing a word of encouragement goes a long way in giving these people hope.

I remember being chased like a dog by one person whom I hoped could help me secure a place to work. “YOU PARASITE GET OUT OF MY OFFICE, AND NEVER EVER SHOULD I EVER SEE YOU, YOO FILTHY SHIT HERE AGAIN”

Last week we met at an event where I was the Keynote speaker, and he reached out to me to help promote his organization, I could see how embarrassed and shocked he was.

Just do good, and today be the reason as to why someone smile
Agree?

Pls, permit me to send u and email, i really need a job, life has long nt been easy after NYSC almost 2yrs ago.

I have requisite skills in ICT, more specifically Environmental softwares like GIS(cartography).

Pls, i wouldn't mind a remote job, so long, it'll help start my life as i wish to, tk k of my very necessary family responsibilities as not just a Son but first Son at that, and help put an end to psychological trauma of not having a job, as am ready to learn and improve no matter the conditions

Learning a skill was a good decision, as i invested everything i thought was best, to knowing what i now know. But it hasn't been forthcoming engagement and financial-wise, no thanks to the collapse of education(school), since the market had been always from there.

At times i try 2 forget the fact that am depressed, but it keeps coming, especially in the presence of my condition, not to forget i just turned 30, while even my real estate hustles doesn't even pay off.

Please, i need ur offer, recommendations and connections. Its not easy with me.
Permit me to send u an email.

1 Like

Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by Crownhome(m): 10:17am On Sep 14, 2022
Thank God. I am able to save -68,000
Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by Dbrawllm0098(f): 10:26am On Sep 14, 2022
Me and money we're saving each other.

I will save money this month the next month the money that I saved will save my life

6 Likes

Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by deebrownneymar: 10:28am On Sep 14, 2022
Ketamine9000mg:
Hello nairalanders!

I earn 300k monthly, working and residing in Lagos state with a wife(not working yet) and two(2) kids. Despite that, I have been able to save only 220k from January to August. I feel I can do more.

HOW MUCH DO YOU EARN?
HOW MUCH HAVE YOU SAVED?
HOW DID YOU SAVE IT?

Shishi…I don save shishi
Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by Susily(m): 10:59am On Sep 14, 2022
I dont save money

It's against everything I stand for
Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by Ketamine9000mg(m): 11:31am On Sep 14, 2022
Offpoint1:
I don give up on savings because if I save this month, next month the savings go save megrin

Lol!
Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by Ketamine9000mg(m): 11:32am On Sep 14, 2022
Drsnives:

300k and you can't boast of 1m in your account, haba, i doubt the 300k tho..
Me earning approximately 50k in a month have about 300k for account

How did you do it oga mi?
Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by Ketamine9000mg(m): 11:34am On Sep 14, 2022
HolyMan12:

You are one of the few elite in Nigeria.

You get wife and kids and still have 220k savings.

You the flex joor.

You have financial security weighing this economy.

Any small emergency at least you can handle unlike some of us.

Congrats cool

Thanks plenty.
But at this rate, I don't feel I will be truly wealthy. I am kind of afraid for the future.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by Ketamine9000mg(m): 11:36am On Sep 14, 2022
AfahaAbia:

What!! U mean u saved that with a wife and 2 kids? I earn close to 460k monthly and I don't have any savings. I am divorced with a 12 years old daughter. I duff my hat for u bro.

That's approximately ½ a million per month!
I don't know where the problem is. Is that the situation now is too demanding financially or we are not financially smart enough?
Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by Ketamine9000mg(m): 11:37am On Sep 14, 2022
AfahaAbia:

What!! U mean u saved that with a wife and 2 kids? I earn close to 460k monthly and I don't have any savings. I am divorced with a 12 years old daughter. I duff my hat for u bro.

Someone here saves above 80% of his salary and he earns 30-60k per month. Imagine, if you(me) can save like this for just 2years.
Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by Ketamine9000mg(m): 11:40am On Sep 14, 2022
Mrkumareze:
First, u need to get your wife something doing. It must not be a luxury biz or job but something that can contribute to the kitchen expenses and kids biscuit..
Make sure your kids are not in all dis presidential schools wia they charge as if they ll open ones skull to Insert books..
Learn to buy food stocks in quantity, detergents and other house needs.

With dis u can have something to save. Remember, salary jobs are not trustworthy in dis naija.

For me, saving physical cash doest help me for now cos I have projects at hand, that's where I save my money

Thanks man.
I think I really need to get her something to do.
My kids are not in one "Big" school.
Salary job fit kick person for nyash anytime, that's why this saving issue bothers me.
Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by SirNuell1(m): 11:46am On Sep 14, 2022
Ketamine9000mg:
Hello nairalanders!

HOW MUCH DO YOU EARN?
HOW MUCH HAVE YOU SAVED?
HOW DID YOU SAVE IT?

Ha! Bros abeg share link i dey find job
Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by DamiAyo17(f): 11:56am On Sep 14, 2022
Hamachi:
I will never look down on or send away someone who walks into my office to look for a job, I know what it means to be jobless and have nowhere to cash from.

When I was jobless and depressed, I used to walk so many KMs dropping my CVSs at offices and knocking on offices, without food for days or where to sleep. I was evicted so many times and my belonging was thrown into the rain.

Thank God there were events, after a long day's search, I could walk to the big hotels to gate crush to get the meal of that day, I did this so many times until I was discovered. I was arrested and taken to the security department.

I have helped so many people acquire jobs, to some I give strategies, to some I have given referrals, to some I coach them on what to say, and to some, I walk them through the journey of discovering passion.

If you were not privileged enough, don’t forget where you came from, you might not be having a connection to a job opening, but just sharing a word of encouragement goes a long way in giving these people hope.

I remember being chased like a dog by one person whom I hoped could help me secure a place to work. “YOU PARASITE GET OUT OF MY OFFICE, AND NEVER EVER SHOULD I EVER SEE YOU, YOO FILTHY SHIT HERE AGAIN”

Last week we met at an event where I was the Keynote speaker, and he reached out to me to help promote his organization, I could see how embarrassed and shocked he was.

Just do good, and today be the reason as to why someone smile
Agree?
pls I need a job sir, I am an HND holder in Accounting...I am based in Abuja

1 Like

Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by Ketamine9000mg(m): 12:01pm On Sep 14, 2022
GoldenqueenC:
For people like us that have many mouths to feed,we just go with the flow while hoping for better days.

Going with the flow seems a bit dangerous.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by Ketamine9000mg(m): 12:07pm On Sep 14, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

I earn 170k and I'm single
I reside in Lagos
And I never save shishi
Baba borrow me 40k from that ur 220k
I go pay u back with interest (50k) by next month unfailingly.
Help a brother In need
You wan go disturb my small savings?

1 Like

Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by Ketamine9000mg(m): 12:10pm On Sep 14, 2022
Connected1:

He no get people wey dae bill am.

Nothing like financial discipline there.

When you are the bread winner or eldest son in your average or poor family, body go tell you.

That's why we shouldn't copy others, we are all from different backgrounds, unless you choose to neglect the root.
Lol!
I am actually the eldest son with 5 younger ones. Only one is independent right now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between Application Letter And Cover Letter? / N-power Beneficiaries Share Experiences / N-power Batch C: Reason Why Applicants With Low Score Got Shortlisted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.