Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,700 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

How Much Have You Saved This Year? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Much Have You Saved This Year? (24067 Views)

Payment For This Year Neco Coordination / What's The Most Painful Loss You Have Had This Year 2020? / Want To Make At Least 50 Persons Millionaires This Year. Join Very Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by nick50(m): 9:09pm On Sep 13, 2022
I save 5k daily..do d sum

1 Like

Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by BOOOMNAIJA: 9:10pm On Sep 13, 2022
Well, as for me, I don't even av 1kobo in my account.....all I do I reinvest all my earnings in my business.

All profits I make, I put it back into my business...shikena

3 Likes

Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by 2Radii: 9:10pm On Sep 13, 2022

Is it 770k or 870k?? I don't even know self
Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by Ammmy: 9:11pm On Sep 13, 2022
Hamachi:
4sure Hotel and suites in Gowon Estate Egbeda needs
Laundry man
Receptionist
Bar man
Waiter
All the best
I'm interested in the post of receptionist please. How do I apply?

2 Likes

Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by ObaloluwaTel(m): 9:11pm On Sep 13, 2022
I didn't have savings but I can point to things I use money do.

5 Likes

Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by GoldenqueenC(f): 9:11pm On Sep 13, 2022
For people like us that have many mouths to feed,we just go with the flow while hoping for better days.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by 2Radii: 9:11pm On Sep 13, 2022
Lamanii22:
Save ke? Any money I see I spend immediately....
why?? But it's not good
Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by hkidola00(m): 9:12pm On Sep 13, 2022
Streett:

As You don publicly declare Your little asset now no go click anyhow link for nairaland o
oil dey ur head bro..u correct

1 Like

Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by seanwilliam(m): 9:12pm On Sep 13, 2022
My life grin
Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by kaymart: 9:13pm On Sep 13, 2022
AfahaAbia:

What!! U mean u saved that with a wife and 2 kids? I earn close to 460k monthly and I don't have any savings. I am divorced with a 12 years old daughter. I duff my hat for u bro.
Why?
Why wont you have savings when you earn that high?

3 Likes

Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by PoliteActivist: 9:14pm On Sep 13, 2022
Hamachi:
I will never look down on or send away someone who walks into my office to look for a job, I know what it means to be

What a beautiful, down-to-earth, write-up from someone who hasn't let past struggles harden his heart

9 Likes

Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by adeoyekay(m): 9:14pm On Sep 13, 2022
No saving yet
Am owing people money

3 Likes

Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by socialjustice93: 9:14pm On Sep 13, 2022
nifemi25:
Na person wey chop baleful dey save..this is why I dey pity my next of kin..

lol, but honestly the economy is really biting hard

1 Like

Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by seniormallam(m): 9:16pm On Sep 13, 2022
Just ask me how much loan dey my neck first

5 Likes

Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by Devil1Messenger: 9:19pm On Sep 13, 2022
Ketamine9000mg:
Hello nairalanders!
I am curious and ready to learn because I-AM-NOT-UNDERSTANDING.

I earn 300k monthly, working and residing in Lagos state with a wife(not working yet) and two(2) kids. Despite that, I have been able to save only 220k from January to August. I feel I can do more.

If you are independent and a salary earner,
HOW MUCH DO YOU EARN?
HOW MUCH HAVE YOU SAVED?
HOW DID YOU SAVE IT?

Make person learn and see what can be done for the remaining four (4) months.
I earn 170k and I'm single
I reside in Lagos
And I never save shishi
Baba borrow me 40k from that ur 220k
I go pay u back with interest (50k) by next month unfailingly.
Help a brother In need

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by nonix22(m): 9:19pm On Sep 13, 2022
I have saved my life.
Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by AfahaAbia(m): 9:20pm On Sep 13, 2022
kaymart:

Why?
Why wont you have savings when you earn that high?

It's that bad. The inflation isn't helping at all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by Connected1: 9:21pm On Sep 13, 2022
I don't know how to save oh.

I only do investments, I hate to dae see my money for bank, if I need urgent cash, I know where to get em.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by emmyluizzz: 9:21pm On Sep 13, 2022
Hamachi:
I will never look down on or send away someone who walks into my office to look for a job, I know what it means to be jobless and have nowhere to cash from.

When I was jobless and depressed, I used to walk so many KMs dropping my CVSs at offices and knocking on offices, without food for days or where to sleep. I was evicted so many times and my belonging was thrown into the rain.

Thank God there were events, after a long day's search, I could walk to the big hotels to gate crush to get the meal of that day, I did this so many times until I was discovered. I was arrested and taken to the security department.

I have helped so many people acquire jobs, to some I give strategies, to some I have given referrals, to some I coach them on what to say, and to some, I walk them through the journey of discovering passion.

If you were not privileged enough, don’t forget where you came from, you might not be having a connection to a job opening, but just sharing a word of encouragement goes a long way in giving these people hope.

I remember being chased like a dog by one person whom I hoped could help me secure a place to work. “YOU PARASITE GET OUT OF MY OFFICE, AND NEVER EVER SHOULD I EVER SEE YOU, YOO FILTHY SHIT HERE AGAIN”

Last week we met at an event where I was the Keynote speaker, and he reached out to me to help promote his organization, I could see how embarrassed and shocked he was.

Just do good, and today be the reason as to why someone smile
Agree?

I'm happy you made it

pls bless me small nah..thanks in Advance..I got your number..can I call you?

1 Like

Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by razzydoo(m): 9:21pm On Sep 13, 2022
You want make we sober, but we no go sober cuz we get jhova smiley

1 Like

Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by Kingnap(m): 9:21pm On Sep 13, 2022
adeoyekay:
No saving yet
Am owing people money

grin grin grin
Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by Trilz(m): 9:23pm On Sep 13, 2022
Streett:

As You don publicly declare Your little asset now no go click anyhow link for nairaland o
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by kaymart: 9:26pm On Sep 13, 2022
AfahaAbia:

It's that bad. The inflation isn't helping at all
Sorry bro ..
It is well....

I understand...
My biz kept me afloat...
Wish u d best

2 Likes

Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by Connected1: 9:26pm On Sep 13, 2022
Ketamine9000mg:

Wow! 60%! That's requires serious financial discipline.
He no get people wey dae bill am.

Nothing like financial discipline there.

When you are the bread winner or eldest son in your average or poor family, body go tell you.

That's why we shouldn't copy others, we are all from different backgrounds, unless you choose to neglect the root.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by Connected1: 9:31pm On Sep 13, 2022
Drsnives:

300k and you can't boast of 1m in your account, haba, i doubt the 300k tho..
Me earning approximately 50k in a month have about 300k for account
You get expenses?

Two persons can start a job at the same day with same salary structure, one would do better than the other overtime, it's not because he's more prudent but because there are fewer pressures and expenses on him.

I bought my first plot of land while I was earning 20k monthly, then I saved #300k to buy it after 18 months, but since billings come many, even with higher pay, On God na I dae talk.

10 Likes

Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by Mayeldah(m): 9:31pm On Sep 13, 2022
We don't save, we invest!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by ollyboy009(m): 9:32pm On Sep 13, 2022
I don't have a fixed monthly income, it varies per month depends on how Baba God blesses hustle. Fortunately, wify works and she can take care of her personal needs (She no dey call me for Brazilian hair or pedicure matter cool). I only take care of house rents, 2 kids welfare and food stuff.
Ano do pass myself, my first kid is just 4 and school is 50k (ano get money fo kings college grin).

I have saved about N5.5M or a little bit short of N6M so far this year. But, that's because i don't keep my money in the bank in the name of savings. I put it on properties as soon at it comes.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 9:37pm On Sep 13, 2022
Shishi I no save I b first of the family the burden on me too much that is why I Dey find beta working class girl wey I go Dey with and we go Dey rub mind together

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by Olam09(m): 9:37pm On Sep 13, 2022
Ketamine9000mg:
Hello nairalanders!
I am curious and ready to learn because I-AM-NOT-UNDERSTANDING.

I earn 300k monthly, working and residing in Lagos state with a wife(not working yet) and two(2) kids. Despite that, I have been able to save only 220k from January to August. I feel I can do more.

If you are independent and a salary earner,
HOW MUCH DO YOU EARN?
HOW MUCH HAVE YOU SAVED?
HOW DID YOU SAVE IT?

Make person learn and see what can be done for the remaining four (4) months.

12,000 naira.. if you can help grin

1 Like

Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by ab1x: 9:37pm On Sep 13, 2022
0 naira
Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by pheelhip(m): 9:38pm On Sep 13, 2022
Peaceful123:
If your job permit you to work from home, move to Ibadan and drive down to work if you need to go to work. It is just 1hr 30mins max to drive to Lagos from ibadan with the road is better compare to before. (There are some places in Lagos that u will drive 2hrs to get to work)

I wish I can see a job of 180k in Ibadan, I will live a better live.

Just so u know, after my NYSC in 2020, I decided to stay in ibadan against moving back to Lagos where I have apartment and all. But I must confess we need to leave Lagos for the real nigga that earn 500k up. My family later appreciate my decision because I’m leaving a happy life without much stress even with the fact that I’m still job hunting. I don’t mind a job in Lagos and I will be coming from ibadan. It is high time we see Lagos as an industrial area that is high on living and will give u little chance to save up.

Do you know what you are saying
Work at Lagos and live in ibadan
Don't you ever try it, na mowe Ibafo your firm dey whey you wan dey commot Ibadan to Lagos everyday?

Reason am well ooo

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

UBA To Recruit 150 Young Graduates / Staying Back After NYSC / How To Influence The Interviewer To Your Favour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.