Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,301 members, 7,853,401 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:53 PM

What Is Really The Issue With Women And Money? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Really The Issue With Women And Money? (369 Views)

Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? / Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa / Women And Their Cooking Styles (before You Say I Do) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Really The Issue With Women And Money? by KalioPeter: 12:29am On Sep 13, 2022
I swear I just tire for all these stupid threads I'm reading here on Nairaland.

Can you imagine a full grown man and woman in a relationship, and the man I being milked of everything he has on this girl and her family, all in the name of some stupid love abi na relationship.
Chai God! have mercy...

Sometimes I just sit down and think, don't these guys work for this money? abi them dey pick am for ground?
I think we Nigerians just like suffering, and complaining, because I don't see how a sensible human being would come into this world to be spending on a girl that is not your Mother, your sister, your cousin, or your Aunty.
Someone that could be seriously knacking other guys outside, with full force and momentum.

I read a post about a guy paying 700k for his girlfriend's rent, I really felt like crying.

And as for the women, how will you be comfortable receiving all these money from your so called lover abi Client.
I swear una no get conscience.

If I was the only man on earth, una don suffer I swear.
I burn a billion dollars than give it to a lady you no go even remember my first name when it all goes down.

Please, please, please you guys should wisen up, nobody is plucking this money from a tree.

the funny thing is how a fellow man can stand and watch his brother dying, because of N10.

the words plenty for my mouth, but let me rest here first

3 Likes

Re: What Is Really The Issue With Women And Money? by Edembasilprutus(m): 12:44am On Sep 13, 2022
I feel your pains bro shocked

That's the love for them...
Re: What Is Really The Issue With Women And Money? by HopeNeverDies: 12:50am On Sep 13, 2022
Damnnn!!! This is totally Heartbreaking..

(1) (Reply)

! / Queen Elizabeth II How Much Power Does She Really Have / What Do You Use To Care About Whn U Were Younger That You Longer Care About?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.