Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:20 AM

Surgeons Struggle To Remove Live Snake From Woman's Ear (pictures/video) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Surgeons Struggle To Remove Live Snake From Woman's Ear (pictures/video) (56585 Views)

Stunned Surgeon Removes 100-pound Tumor From Woman's Body (graphic Photos) / Indian Doctors Remove ‘World’s Largest Ovarian Tumour’ Weighing 50kg From Woman / 7.9kg Fibroid Removed From Woman's Stomach In Lagos After 9 Years. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Surgeons Struggle To Remove Live Snake From Woman's Ear (pictures/video) by Thermodynamics(m): 10:01am On Sep 13, 2022
YoungLionken:
Tems- Crazy things are happening..

Not that the Caucasians are not diabolical but, they decided to channel theirs to something productive. But come to Africa cheesy...
Keep putting your race down and people will never respect black people. The value you give yourself is what you get.

1 Like

Re: Surgeons Struggle To Remove Live Snake From Woman's Ear (pictures/video) by Kobicove(m): 10:01am On Sep 13, 2022
What type of fuckery is this?! shocked
Re: Surgeons Struggle To Remove Live Snake From Woman's Ear (pictures/video) by masseratti: 10:01am On Sep 13, 2022
fake video for clicks

1 Like

Re: Surgeons Struggle To Remove Live Snake From Woman's Ear (pictures/video) by Ugmama(m): 10:01am On Sep 13, 2022
Fira09:
Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvmTOpXcSnE

SOURCE

I don't believe this video is valid. Believe it at your own peril.

1 Like

Re: Surgeons Struggle To Remove Live Snake From Woman's Ear (pictures/video) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 10:01am On Sep 13, 2022
Nanorest:
Poorly trained surgeons. Vote Peter Obi and his surgeons will have no issues removing snakes from the ear

Very funny
Re: Surgeons Struggle To Remove Live Snake From Woman's Ear (pictures/video) by Abdul4Generous: 10:05am On Sep 13, 2022
The world is full of evil may God guide us from evil of men
Re: Surgeons Struggle To Remove Live Snake From Woman's Ear (pictures/video) by Corrections: 10:05am On Sep 13, 2022
I used to listen to testimonies that sound strange but real in the church e.g passing out live fish, live snail in faeces, pregnant woman carrying pregnancy for 2years and others.

These kind of testimonies leave you wondering how possible The truth is the enemies are wicked than one can ever imagine, is more reason we should be more closer to God in this end times.

IF BLACK MAGIC EXISTS IS IT GOD THAT DOES NOT EXIST ACCORDING TO SOME PEOPLE?
Re: Surgeons Struggle To Remove Live Snake From Woman's Ear (pictures/video) by blesdman(m): 10:07am On Sep 13, 2022
Fira09:
Watch the video below:

SOURCE
Only in India
Re: Surgeons Struggle To Remove Live Snake From Woman's Ear (pictures/video) by purejustice36: 10:07am On Sep 13, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Like seriously

Damnnn....a life snake

When a real niggar heave a sigh of relief and about to light up his gadmnnn weed thinking he has heard and seen everything already in this gadamnnn world then boom another shits pop up

I’m telling u bruh smh

Lights up my kpoli in peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Surgeons Struggle To Remove Live Snake From Woman's Ear (pictures/video) by Mercury12(m): 10:08am On Sep 13, 2022
Not every time we believe what out eye tell.
We should doubt it sometimes
Re: Surgeons Struggle To Remove Live Snake From Woman's Ear (pictures/video) by Jungleluv5: 10:08am On Sep 13, 2022
How DJ YK mú le. Lori irọ
Re: Surgeons Struggle To Remove Live Snake From Woman's Ear (pictures/video) by hotseat: 10:10am On Sep 13, 2022
The snake is lucky that it didn't enter Lalasticlacla's ear.

E for know how far!
Re: Surgeons Struggle To Remove Live Snake From Woman's Ear (pictures/video) by IamAtikulate: 10:10am On Sep 13, 2022
I would have believed it if they are trying to remove the snake from the tail.

But it's the head i am seeing there.

How?
Re: Surgeons Struggle To Remove Live Snake From Woman's Ear (pictures/video) by Whatshallido: 10:10am On Sep 13, 2022
How did it get there? Nawa ooo! I've not seen something like this before since i was born.
Re: Surgeons Struggle To Remove Live Snake From Woman's Ear (pictures/video) by Trustedapparel(m): 10:17am On Sep 13, 2022
Wahala everywhere

Re: Surgeons Struggle To Remove Live Snake From Woman's Ear (pictures/video) by SmartyPants(m): 10:21am On Sep 13, 2022
The only explanation is that it entered through her mouth.

Something you would have used better pliers to clamp its filthy head

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Surgeons Struggle To Remove Live Snake From Woman's Ear (pictures/video) by Paulinho59(m): 10:22am On Sep 13, 2022
Fira09:
Watch the video below:

SOURCE
Every stupid, nonsense and idiotic news will always come from India or China... tueh.!!!
Re: Surgeons Struggle To Remove Live Snake From Woman's Ear (pictures/video) by Moscodee1990(m): 10:23am On Sep 13, 2022
Saviour6:
Omo how come?
how come the head isn't inside the ear abi it's the other side of the ear the snake entered
grin it entered with reverse
Re: Surgeons Struggle To Remove Live Snake From Woman's Ear (pictures/video) by Hanndye: 10:25am On Sep 13, 2022
Incredible. I didn't know ears have such a space and snakes crawl in the reverse.

And the man can't just grab it with a protected hand? Why are their faces not shown? Could it be just a show- rubber snake and all?
Re: Surgeons Struggle To Remove Live Snake From Woman's Ear (pictures/video) by 5thcolm(m): 10:26am On Sep 13, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Like seriously

Damnnn....a life snake

When a real niggar heave a sigh of relief and about to light up his gadmnnn weed thinking he has heard and seen everything already in this gadamnnn world then boom another shits pop up

You just saying Damn Niggar everywhere
Re: Surgeons Struggle To Remove Live Snake From Woman's Ear (pictures/video) by Chopcy29: 10:28am On Sep 13, 2022
YoungLionken:
Tems- Crazy things are happening..

Not that the Caucasians are not diabolical but, they decided to channel theirs to something productive. But come to Africa cheesy...

I no get this your message
Re: Surgeons Struggle To Remove Live Snake From Woman's Ear (pictures/video) by GloriousGbola: 10:29am On Sep 13, 2022
Bs.
The snake entered tail first?
Re: Surgeons Struggle To Remove Live Snake From Woman's Ear (pictures/video) by ejimatic: 10:32am On Sep 13, 2022
Fira09:
Watch the video below:

SOURCE
Lies and deception unlimited
Re: Surgeons Struggle To Remove Live Snake From Woman's Ear (pictures/video) by melody91: 10:32am On Sep 13, 2022
SMARTMOTORS:
India and juju 5&6
the lady looks Chinese, Japanese or Korean not Indian
Re: Surgeons Struggle To Remove Live Snake From Woman's Ear (pictures/video) by oscarlamba: 10:32am On Sep 13, 2022
Nanorest:
Poorly trained surgeons. Vote Peter Obi and his surgeons will have no issues removing snakes from the ear
Indians should vote for Peter Obi? shocked
Re: Surgeons Struggle To Remove Live Snake From Woman's Ear (pictures/video) by Danny50: 10:33am On Sep 13, 2022
Endtime signs
Re: Surgeons Struggle To Remove Live Snake From Woman's Ear (pictures/video) by Desusi: 10:33am On Sep 13, 2022
robinso01:
How's this possible? I mean how did a snake find its way into someone's ear?

Local man cannot can
Its possible. In any case,something must have motivated the snake to enter her ear.ln Africa contest,we say its ' ise Aye.'
Re: Surgeons Struggle To Remove Live Snake From Woman's Ear (pictures/video) by kay29000(m): 10:33am On Sep 13, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:
I'm finding this video hard to believe. For one, how did the snake crawl backwards into the ear?

Me too. It must be a very tiny earth worm kind of snake. But even at that, how did it crwal in her ear and even have room to do roundabout turn inside her ear.
Re: Surgeons Struggle To Remove Live Snake From Woman's Ear (pictures/video) by CALCULUS16: 10:36am On Sep 13, 2022
Na lie. Ear canal is approximately 2.5cm, it's diameter is approximately 0.6cm , not expansible, ear drum is also on its way. Ear canals volume is
approximately 0.70cm³ , very small, how can it accomodate a snake of such size.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Baby Born Without Ear In A Nigerian Hospital Due To Use Of Contraceptives / Lagos Lockdown; Berger Axis In Pictures / I Have HIV I Am Finished.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.