Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,436 members, 7,861,221 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:32 AM

Surgeons Struggle To Remove Live Snake From Woman's Ear (pictures/video) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Surgeons Struggle To Remove Live Snake From Woman's Ear (pictures/video) (56586 Views)

Stunned Surgeon Removes 100-pound Tumor From Woman's Body (graphic Photos) / Indian Doctors Remove ‘World’s Largest Ovarian Tumour’ Weighing 50kg From Woman / 7.9kg Fibroid Removed From Woman's Stomach In Lagos After 9 Years. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Surgeons Struggle To Remove Live Snake From Woman's Ear (pictures/video) by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:53am On Sep 13, 2022
Anyone who believes this shite will believe that the Queen is dead

1 Like

Re: Surgeons Struggle To Remove Live Snake From Woman's Ear (pictures/video) by shineeye1: 11:54am On Sep 13, 2022
Fira09:
Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvmTOpXcSnE

SOURCE

Sstupid surgeon wasting my time..., snake charmer will do better
Re: Surgeons Struggle To Remove Live Snake From Woman's Ear (pictures/video) by stasius: 11:54am On Sep 13, 2022
Fake!!!!
Re: Surgeons Struggle To Remove Live Snake From Woman's Ear (pictures/video) by detectivejones: 11:58am On Sep 13, 2022
India and bizarre things are like 5&6
Re: Surgeons Struggle To Remove Live Snake From Woman's Ear (pictures/video) by Premiumwriter: 11:59am On Sep 13, 2022
Daughters of eve and snake... What God has put together let no surgeon put asunder
Re: Surgeons Struggle To Remove Live Snake From Woman's Ear (pictures/video) by Rexymania(m): 12:00pm On Sep 13, 2022
Lolx which kind wahala be this?
Re: Surgeons Struggle To Remove Live Snake From Woman's Ear (pictures/video) by Calikee: 12:05pm On Sep 13, 2022
Gbemidebe
Re: Surgeons Struggle To Remove Live Snake From Woman's Ear (pictures/video) by heniford2: 12:07pm On Sep 13, 2022
alingo2013:
grin must be a fake video even snake get sense
not fake real when ever ur sleeping wear ear dots undecided
Re: Surgeons Struggle To Remove Live Snake From Woman's Ear (pictures/video) by EtinosaDLaw(m): 12:15pm On Sep 13, 2022
Favur:
Please someone should please help me with little money to be able to cook something to eat please haven't eaten anything since yesterday morning pls. It's hard for me and my family to survive please no matter how small, it will still help please. May God bless you and may you never lack
Account num:
041 GTBank Ubi Angel

Is this the person that you're referring to?
Cc: iiifedimma
Re: Surgeons Struggle To Remove Live Snake From Woman's Ear (pictures/video) by luluosas(m): 12:15pm On Sep 13, 2022
Wait! Wait!! Wait!!!
How did the snake get there?

MY PLEA
Dear Nairalanders,
Please, I need help. Currently battling with some devastating debts, but I refused to give up, no matter what.

Please, kindly help me with whatever to settle this huge debt on my neck, so that I can smile again.

I shall be very grateful if you can come to my rescue please.

May God bless you all and keep you from all evil.

N.B. I am so sorry for bothering you please. It's just that I have no other option right now.

Thank you all and God bless.
Re: Surgeons Struggle To Remove Live Snake From Woman's Ear (pictures/video) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 13, 2022
Na fake,,,,the lady is even comfortable and d doctor is not prepare to remove it.....this days media can be twist undecided
Re: Surgeons Struggle To Remove Live Snake From Woman's Ear (pictures/video) by onuman: 12:19pm On Sep 13, 2022
Snake is the most stupid and most ugly creature on earth. Snakes are most stupid because, apart from Snake, other dangerous animals don't wander into human habitation.
Snake is most ugly because it's very very scary.
Kill a snake wherever it's seen.
A couple on holiday in Latin America never knew that two snakes were revelling inside the mattresse of their hotel room. The holiday couple lay down on the bed to rest. The snakes bit both of them to death.
Re: Surgeons Struggle To Remove Live Snake From Woman's Ear (pictures/video) by iiifedimma(f): 12:19pm On Sep 13, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:

Is this the person that you're referring to?
yes exactly
Re: Surgeons Struggle To Remove Live Snake From Woman's Ear (pictures/video) by EtinosaDLaw(m): 12:27pm On Sep 13, 2022
luluosas:
Wait! Wait!! Wait!!!
How did the snake get there?

MY PLEA
Dear Nairalanders,
Please, I need help. Currently battling with some devastating debts, but I refused to give up, no matter what.

Please, kindly help me with whatever to settle this huge debt on my neck, so that I can smile again.

I shall be very grateful if you can come to my rescue please.

May God bless you all and keep you from all evil.

N.B. I am so sorry for bothering you please. It's just that I have no other option right now.

Thank you all and God bless.

What about this one? Same person?

Re: Surgeons Struggle To Remove Live Snake From Woman's Ear (pictures/video) by Oluwatosin6060: 12:37pm On Sep 13, 2022
This can only happen in India.
Re: Surgeons Struggle To Remove Live Snake From Woman's Ear (pictures/video) by iiifedimma(f): 12:38pm On Sep 13, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:

What about this one? Same person?

I can't say about this one, what he always used was that one you first mention me with and the one he always post with a video of crying baby saying he need 1.3 million but he has gathered 300,00 he has been using both of this since last two year that even all the moderator know more about this both format he has always been using to defraud a lot of people here on Nairaland since a very long time
Re: Surgeons Struggle To Remove Live Snake From Woman's Ear (pictures/video) by EtinosaDLaw(m): 12:44pm On Sep 13, 2022
iiifedimma:
I can't say about this one, what he always used was that one you first mention me with and the one he always post with a video of crying baby saying he need 1.3 million but he has gathered 300,00 he has been using both of this since last two year that even all the moderator know more about this both format he has always been using to defraud a lot of people here on Nairaland since a very long time

I sabi that Anthony guy wella, but is there any proof to link the both accounts to one person?
Re: Surgeons Struggle To Remove Live Snake From Woman's Ear (pictures/video) by Blessedpalms: 12:50pm On Sep 13, 2022
Perhaps a therapy gon wrong
Re: Surgeons Struggle To Remove Live Snake From Woman's Ear (pictures/video) by iiifedimma(f): 12:56pm On Sep 13, 2022
Favur:
Please someone should please help me with little money to be able to cook something to eat please haven't eaten anything since yesterday morning pls. It's hard for me and my family to survive please no matter how small, it will still help please. May God bless you and may you never lack
Account num:
041 GTBank Ubi Angel
you are sending money to a well known fraudster here on Nairaland
Re: Surgeons Struggle To Remove Live Snake From Woman's Ear (pictures/video) by leesi11(m): 12:59pm On Sep 13, 2022
Woman listening to the serpent the second time .
Re: Surgeons Struggle To Remove Live Snake From Woman's Ear (pictures/video) by thesicilian: 1:03pm On Sep 13, 2022
Ketamine9000mg:
This is a crazy one. Dr trying to protect the snake. Just use two large kocher's or maingot to crush and hold the snake's head, then drag it out. Must Africa do everything for you?
Hahaha.
I just tire o, 2 minutes procedure and the 'surgeon' is romancing the snake. I believe it's a highly doctored video though.

1 Like

Re: Surgeons Struggle To Remove Live Snake From Woman's Ear (pictures/video) by Mikeiron78(m): 1:03pm On Sep 13, 2022
Fake
Re: Surgeons Struggle To Remove Live Snake From Woman's Ear (pictures/video) by iiifedimma(f): 1:10pm On Sep 13, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:

Do you have his contact details aside his account number? Maybe a phone number or email? Because some of these scammers, the names they use in receiving money is usually not their own.
yes we are getting everything now because as far I know for now the guy will definitely soon be arrested, he has fall in to hand of someone that have once send a very huge amount of money to him, so after seeing my comments, the man message me and the work are going through right now, he will definitely soon be doomed, he has no where to go or hide, hand go touch him na and he will definitely vomit all what he has gathered here from his scamming business and spend all the remaining rest of his life in jail, I promise this oloriburuku man that
Re: Surgeons Struggle To Remove Live Snake From Woman's Ear (pictures/video) by Codes151(m): 1:17pm On Sep 13, 2022
India.
I am sure.
Re: Surgeons Struggle To Remove Live Snake From Woman's Ear (pictures/video) by EtinosaDLaw(m): 1:18pm On Sep 13, 2022
iiifedimma:
We are definitely working on that, because as far I know for now the guy will definitely soon be arrested, he has fall in to hand on someone that have once send a very huge amount of money to him, so after seeing my comments, the man message me and the work are going through right now, he will definitely soon be doomed, he has no where to go or hide, hand go touch him, and he will definitely vomit all what he has gathered here from his scamming business and spend all the remaining rest of his life in jail, I promise this oloriburuku man that

I feel your pain dear, just take it easy with the spams. Let me know if at any point you'd be needing a lawyer. Stay safe.
Re: Surgeons Struggle To Remove Live Snake From Woman's Ear (pictures/video) by etrange: 1:28pm On Sep 13, 2022
robinso01:
How's this possible? I mean how did a snake find its way into someone's ear?
Local man cannot can

Looks like the surgeon wasn't really eager to bring it out. It's as if he was more interested in entertaining he viewers. That makes wonder how authentic the video is. Almost everything we watch these are staged for clicks, likes and subscription. This is certainly one of them.
Re: Surgeons Struggle To Remove Live Snake From Woman's Ear (pictures/video) by 7arrows: 1:36pm On Sep 13, 2022
robinso01:
How's this possible? I mean how did a snake find its way into someone's ear?

Local man cannot can

Maybe she was dead when the snake entered. The apostle sulieman rose her up.
Re: Surgeons Struggle To Remove Live Snake From Woman's Ear (pictures/video) by Cypress042: 1:48pm On Sep 13, 2022
With the type of news i see these days... nothing is impossible.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Baby Born Without Ear In A Nigerian Hospital Due To Use Of Contraceptives / Lagos Lockdown; Berger Axis In Pictures / I Have HIV I Am Finished.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.