Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,396 members, 7,861,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:35 AM

Surgeons Struggle To Remove Live Snake From Woman's Ear (pictures/video) - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Surgeons Struggle To Remove Live Snake From Woman's Ear (pictures/video) (56584 Views)

Stunned Surgeon Removes 100-pound Tumor From Woman's Body (graphic Photos) / Indian Doctors Remove ‘World’s Largest Ovarian Tumour’ Weighing 50kg From Woman / 7.9kg Fibroid Removed From Woman's Stomach In Lagos After 9 Years. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Surgeons Struggle To Remove Live Snake From Woman's Ear (pictures/video) by akin12: 1:58pm On Sep 13, 2022
Its a lie.

1 Like

Re: Surgeons Struggle To Remove Live Snake From Woman's Ear (pictures/video) by Jamesbiodun(m): 2:11pm On Sep 13, 2022
This one pass be careful oio
Re: Surgeons Struggle To Remove Live Snake From Woman's Ear (pictures/video) by Blackman101: 3:35pm On Sep 13, 2022
Don't believe it
Re: Surgeons Struggle To Remove Live Snake From Woman's Ear (pictures/video) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 13, 2022
Okkkay
Re: Surgeons Struggle To Remove Live Snake From Woman's Ear (pictures/video) by Salihusaliheen(m): 4:44pm On Sep 13, 2022
Nanorest:
Poorly trained surgeons. Vote Peter Obi and his surgeons will have no issues removing snakes from the ear
read well please
Re: Surgeons Struggle To Remove Live Snake From Woman's Ear (pictures/video) by Wwwq: 4:55pm On Sep 13, 2022
Shocking
Re: Surgeons Struggle To Remove Live Snake From Woman's Ear (pictures/video) by Ketamine9000mg(m): 5:33pm On Sep 13, 2022
thesicilian:

Hahaha.
I just tire o, 2 minutes procedure and the 'surgeon' is romancing the snake. I believe it's a highly doctored video though.

I swear. The space is too small for that snake. ABI na inside the brain em dey and the patient is somehow alive and conscious? Lol!
Re: Surgeons Struggle To Remove Live Snake From Woman's Ear (pictures/video) by JOemmy(m): 5:37pm On Sep 13, 2022
This is not real it's staged managed that snake is a plastic snake not a real one.
Re: Surgeons Struggle To Remove Live Snake From Woman's Ear (pictures/video) by JOemmy(m): 5:40pm On Sep 13, 2022
lonelydora:
I don't understand. How did snake get into her ear?

Righteousness2 may be right about the world coming to an end soon o.

That's not real bro look carefully the snake is a plastic one it's all staged managed for social media trend.

1 Like

Re: Surgeons Struggle To Remove Live Snake From Woman's Ear (pictures/video) by brainhgeek(m): 6:28pm On Sep 13, 2022
I don't believe this is real. Did the snake enter with its tail first? If it entered with its head first, it won't be able to turn.
Why were the doctors playing with the head like that? Why can't they use the tweezers to bring it out at once?
Re: Surgeons Struggle To Remove Live Snake From Woman's Ear (pictures/video) by McLizbae: 10:28pm On Sep 13, 2022
Slawor my realest guy grin grin grin
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Like seriously

Damnnn....a life snake

When a real niggar heave a sigh of relief and about to light up his gadmnnn weed thinking he has heard and seen everything already in this gadamnnn world then boom another shits pop up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Surgeons Struggle To Remove Live Snake From Woman's Ear (pictures/video) by McLizbae: 10:30pm On Sep 13, 2022
Wiredooooo!!!
Re: Surgeons Struggle To Remove Live Snake From Woman's Ear (pictures/video) by dochenaj: 12:40am On Sep 14, 2022
kilisi:
How did this happen? I hope this is not a doctored video.
Very likely doctored. So the snake entered her ear and ruptured her eardrum and coiled way into her brain. Nonsense.
Re: Surgeons Struggle To Remove Live Snake From Woman's Ear (pictures/video) by robinso01(m): 9:19am On Sep 14, 2022
Mom007:

Neither can local woman o...
Whew!

grin local woman indeed
Re: Surgeons Struggle To Remove Live Snake From Woman's Ear (pictures/video) by Chibokgame: 8:36pm On Sep 14, 2022
This is another wonders that they say never end.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Baby Born Without Ear In A Nigerian Hospital Due To Use Of Contraceptives / Lagos Lockdown; Berger Axis In Pictures / I Have HIV I Am Finished.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.