Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,739 members, 7,851,542 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:08 PM

President Buhari Visits Imo Today To Commission Projects - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Visits Imo Today To Commission Projects (23592 Views)

President Buhari Visits Imo, Receives Chieftaincy, Participates In APC Rally / Governor Ortom To Invite President Buhari To Commission Projects / Goodluck Jonathan Visits Imo Government House, Owerri (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Visits Imo Today To Commission Projects by Acidosis(m): 10:58am On Sep 13, 2022
Where are the projects?
Re: President Buhari Visits Imo Today To Commission Projects by Js50: 11:20am On Sep 13, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:
Opportunity for unknown Gunmen to get the main target .

This is once in a lifetime opportunity.

Wrong move. The destruction that will follow will be much. Hes not only the president, he's also the commander in chief of the armed forces
Re: President Buhari Visits Imo Today To Commission Projects by greatnationmedi(m): 11:22am On Sep 13, 2022
Why Buhari has never commissioned any project in Rivers State since 2016?
Re: President Buhari Visits Imo Today To Commission Projects by jaxxy(m): 11:31am On Sep 13, 2022
welcome Mr president. Bt how many times will u visit imo? don't allow hope uzodinma decieve u to be coming for nothing.
Re: President Buhari Visits Imo Today To Commission Projects by ZombieSlayer1: 11:34am On Sep 13, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

You are more foolish than I imagined
Guy say amen. You said Buhari's government is greatest, right?
Say amen to the prayer instead of running here and there like the brainless imp that you are
Re: President Buhari Visits Imo Today To Commission Projects by orlaglobal234: 11:35am On Sep 13, 2022
EndsarsReloaded:

The same Orlu road they mentioned has been patched more than 3 times since Buhari visited the last time. Hope is a bloody scam!!!
Don't mind them those people rule the state of Imo and Abia are very criminal set of people, imagine the level of fake roads in Imo and Abia state
Re: President Buhari Visits Imo Today To Commission Projects by nerdjared: 11:36am On Sep 13, 2022
Nigeria leaders and fake road construction, human development -1%. incompetent leaders
Re: President Buhari Visits Imo Today To Commission Projects by reddingtonblack: 11:45am On Sep 13, 2022
We sincerely hope the children of hate do the needful cheesy... and save us all the long wait
Re: President Buhari Visits Imo Today To Commission Projects by Abokilongthing: 11:54am On Sep 13, 2022
You do not understand and you will never understand mention any developing Country in Africa that's commissioning road and I will tell 5 that is not as Road are primary responsibility at such do not need much of attention for president travelling down to commission considering the cost for a president to travel. I do not care if it fly over or dual lane
Cognitivereason:

that road is a dual carriage way and 36km in length

when last did you see any state or federal government commission even a 30km road?

but it would have been worth it..if he went to commission a 1km or 1.5km flyover ehn..

some of you guys are confused..

this is why governors deceive people by building useless flyovers instead of much needed roads

even wike has never commissioned a 30km highway

hope should not abandon owerri - okigwe
Re: President Buhari Visits Imo Today To Commission Projects by doneback04: 11:55am On Sep 13, 2022
Cognitivereason:

that one na project? undecided undecided

Na very big project to Benue people ooo grin grin
Re: President Buhari Visits Imo Today To Commission Projects by Onyi90(m): 11:58am On Sep 13, 2022
Which Projects please?
Re: President Buhari Visits Imo Today To Commission Projects by etcme(m): 12:13pm On Sep 13, 2022
Announced3:

Thunder fire you bigot

Thunder no fit fire who dey talk truth. Prove me wrong if all I said is wrong.

Anu mpam
Re: President Buhari Visits Imo Today To Commission Projects by mbos: 12:20pm On Sep 13, 2022
Imo has no government
Re: President Buhari Visits Imo Today To Commission Projects by onuman: 12:27pm On Sep 13, 2022
This road they baptised Owerri-Orlu road was actually Owerri-Awka road.
But some section of the road was not completed because Buhari took over civilian government in 1980s. Now Buhari is commissioning half way road.
Re: President Buhari Visits Imo Today To Commission Projects by Michelle70(m): 12:29pm On Sep 13, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Na bad thing for your president to look good in any attire? Or you're that daft not to see how he was previously packaged in a rumpled trouser?
TBH, clothes deh really fit Buhari.
That day was something else
Re: President Buhari Visits Imo Today To Commission Projects by asanausana91: 12:30pm On Sep 13, 2022
Mrkindness:
Why didn't he visit the state on Monday if really he is the president federal republic of Nigeria. grin
I hope your foolishness is not inheritance.
Re: President Buhari Visits Imo Today To Commission Projects by ufotunang: 1:22pm On Sep 13, 2022
Nawaoooo...see how the roads are dirty
Re: President Buhari Visits Imo Today To Commission Projects by Mrkindness: 2:19pm On Sep 13, 2022
asanausana91:
I hope your foolishness is not inheritance.
it's genetically inherited and you also have inherite from me as a bleeped your mother without condom the day she conceived you my son.
Re: President Buhari Visits Imo Today To Commission Projects by ADL4: 2:22pm On Sep 13, 2022
PlayMaker14:
I hope they gave him a nice trousers this time?

The trouser he wore on his previous visit made the entire South East region suffered some economical setback.

Your funny, your one of my idle husband

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Visits Imo Today To Commission Projects by PlayMaker14: 2:30pm On Sep 13, 2022
ADL4:

Your funny, your one of my idle husband
Thank you SIR.
Re: President Buhari Visits Imo Today To Commission Projects by AminuRano87(m): 4:08pm On Sep 13, 2022
etcme:
I wonder what he is going to Commission there. Majority of roads in Owerri West are nothing to write home about.

Hope will just do 1km road and invite Bubu to come and commission it. He will never take Bubu to the end of the road to see how it is.

Last time he came, he commissioned the beginning of Nekede/Poly Junction, till today Poly/ihiagwa road is in total shambles.

Hope is a typical political scammer

They mentioned some of the projects like orlu road and House of Assembly Complex.

I live in Amakohia area along Orlu road, it is brand new, expanded with addinonal lane and it is up to Orlu Town 36 KM from warehouse junction Owerri.

Please appreciate good things. Not to be wailing all the times
Re: President Buhari Visits Imo Today To Commission Projects by Freebills12: 4:11pm On Sep 13, 2022
What kind of evil government is this? Okigwe -Owerri that is up-to 56km, Hope Uzodimma built on 15km while the rest is death trap... Only for him to commission it. Does it mean that from Anara to Okigwe is now bygone? The same goes to Owerri -Orlu road. What kind of nonsense is this?
Re: President Buhari Visits Imo Today To Commission Projects by Idiko1: 4:13pm On Sep 13, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
I just love how Buhari dares ipob
If them born IPOB/ESN well make them bring out that their ugly heads out

Who actually would want to kill a useless old fool in Buhari? It is all about polity.
Re: President Buhari Visits Imo Today To Commission Projects by Assurance12: 5:59pm On Sep 13, 2022
What type of proo work? Is it white elephant project?. What is wrong Nigeria is inside them in In case you no no.
Re: President Buhari Visits Imo Today To Commission Projects by Assurance12: 6:00pm On Sep 13, 2022
assurance12:

What type of proo work? Is it white elephant project?. What is wrong Nigeria is inside them in In case you no no.
Re: President Buhari Visits Imo Today To Commission Projects by etcme(m): 7:20am On Sep 14, 2022
AminuRano87:

They mentioned some of the projects like orlu road and House of Assembly Complex.

I live in Amakohia area along Orlu road, it is brand new, expanded with addinonal lane and it is up to Orlu Town 36 KM from warehouse junction Owerri.

Please appreciate good things. Not to be wailing all the times

So what happened to the other part Uncle Bubu commissioned last year. Why haven't they completed it. Please say the truth when you see it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Nnamdi Kanu Apologised To Buhari, Others – Lawyer / Court Summons Falana Over 'supermarket Judgment' Comments / Makinde Faults Call For Herdsmen’s Exit From Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.