Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,137 members, 7,860,085 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:23 AM

4 PDP Governors Working For Tinubu – Daily Post - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 4 PDP Governors Working For Tinubu – Daily Post (24683 Views)

4 PDP Governors, BoT Members To Atiku: We Will Dump Your Campaign If Ayu Resigns / 4 PDP Governors In Closed-Door Meeting With Mimiko / 2 PDP Federal Lawmakers And 4 PDP Chieftains Defect To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 PDP Governors Working For Tinubu – Daily Post by garfield1: 10:58am On Sep 13, 2022
Kyase:

Do you know why Northern politicians don’t like Atiku?
If you know no just keep quiet
Even Tambuwal I don’t trust

Honestly tambuwal is untrustworthy... If tambuwal can betray wamakko and wike,sorry to atiku
Re: 4 PDP Governors Working For Tinubu – Daily Post by Akerele44(m): 10:58am On Sep 13, 2022
Kyase:

ATIKU is a veteran looser

Tambuwal is a veteran betrayal

2 Likes

Re: 4 PDP Governors Working For Tinubu – Daily Post by caracas: 10:59am On Sep 13, 2022
Same way many Apc governors are working for Atiku n obi respectively
Las las their schemings won’t matter or count cos we have resolved to get it right this time around.
Peter obi is the next president of Nigeria
Re: 4 PDP Governors Working For Tinubu – Daily Post by Troublemaker111: 10:59am On Sep 13, 2022
Bala is totally out of it , he is 100% with Atiku . And about Makinde I think he is already shifting ground back to Atiku , cos' he received a delegation from Atiku yesterday at the govt house . Either today or tomorrow Atiku should come to Ibadan.

Adeleke is 100% with Atiku. Do you notice the energy Atiku used for his campaign by cutting short his vacation. Osun is place I think pdp might win in SW kiss
Kyase:
I know 3
Makinde, Ortom and Bala
Wike meant be the 4th but I’m not sure

Even Governor elect Adeleke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 PDP Governors Working For Tinubu – Daily Post by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 13, 2022
Re: 4 PDP Governors Working For Tinubu – Daily Post by garfield1: 10:59am On Sep 13, 2022
wisdom042:
So how many APC Governors come dey work for Atiku? Asking for a friend

None
Re: 4 PDP Governors Working For Tinubu – Daily Post by Rajiolaade: 11:00am On Sep 13, 2022
seunmsg:

Lol, you’re simply pained. You celebrated when a publication yesterday suggested that some people in the presidency may be working against Tinubu. You’re one of those shouting at the top of their voices that Northern APC members will work against Tinubu. In all these cases, you never called all the speculations beer parlor rumor.

You Obi supporters really need to get your priorities right. Get off Tinubu’s back and face your bigotry induced obituary campaign. Stop crying and convulsing over Tinubu’s matter.
God bless u my bro.remind the afghneastern bandits that tinubus ludo that had relegated saraki and others chess players is just a tip of iceberg. They Will SOON know why bubu himself acknowledged tinubu as expert STRATEGIST.

1 Like

Re: 4 PDP Governors Working For Tinubu – Daily Post by garfield1: 11:01am On Sep 13, 2022
Troublemaker111:
Bala is totally out of it , he is 100% with Atiku . And about Makinde I think he is already shifting ground back to Atiku , cos' he received a delegation from Atiku yesterday at the govt house . Either today or tomorrow Atiku should come to Ibadan.

Adeleke is 100% with Atiku. Do you notice the energy Atiku used for his campaign by cutting short his vacation. Osun is place I think pdp might win in SW kiss

Oga,no Yoruba state will go with atiku.makinde is either neutral or with tinubu
.atiku has failed
Re: 4 PDP Governors Working For Tinubu – Daily Post by FrankAkowe: 11:02am On Sep 13, 2022
Interesting times. We pray and hope we will get the best.
Re: 4 PDP Governors Working For Tinubu – Daily Post by Troublemaker111: 11:04am On Sep 13, 2022
Makinde is only fighting for Wike and I think he is already withdrawing . He received a delegation from Atiku yesterday evening pro Atiku visit today or tomorrow. It just a family affair . We in oyo state remain very loyal to our great party, pdp grin
Banhammy717:
For sure, Gov Makinde is working for Tinubu alongside other Yoruba Governors.
Forget about Political parties, any governor in Yoruba land who dare Tinubu is a goner.
Congratulations to president elect, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
Insha Allah
Re: 4 PDP Governors Working For Tinubu – Daily Post by Kyase(m): 11:07am On Sep 13, 2022
Troublemaker111:

Alright boss
Re: 4 PDP Governors Working For Tinubu – Daily Post by Kyase(m): 11:07am On Sep 13, 2022
Akerele44:

ATIKU is a veteran looser

Tambuwal is a veteran betrayal
Atiku May win
Re: 4 PDP Governors Working For Tinubu – Daily Post by Troublemaker111: 11:08am On Sep 13, 2022
This was how we told you about the incoming fall of Oyetola but you people won't listen. Makinde remain committed to pdp . Walk around Ibadan and see what people mood is . Pdp remain strong in oyo state . Osun is a state pdp will win in SW . They already vow to deal with Tinubu . Don't argue with people on ground , politics is beyond nairaland grin
garfield1:

Oga,no Yoruba state will go with atiku.makinde is either neutral or with tinubu
.atiku has failed
Re: 4 PDP Governors Working For Tinubu – Daily Post by Kyase(m): 11:08am On Sep 13, 2022
garfield1:

Bala is pro atiku/neutral

Okay
Re: 4 PDP Governors Working For Tinubu – Daily Post by Demurray: 11:13am On Sep 13, 2022
omonighovic:
Don't allow them use tribal divisions cause you another 4 years suffering. Those trying to deceive you are being paid in dollars. They are part of the reason for high dollar naira exchange. If you join them to mortgage your future, while you don't have money to spend in the harsh economy, they will be spending theirs and travelling around the world.

Allowing tribalism becloud your sense of reasoning is giving room to enslavement.
Don't listen to their fake promises and do not be deceived by the gifts they want to use and deceive you.

In your country, students cannot school comfortably without cultists dealing with them. There is high occultism, sex for grade, money for grade and other vices. Their children cannot school in Nigeria in their quest to escape those vices. But they come to higher same gangs to win elections. Their children spend the best of money in biggest clubs in Europe and even wash their hands with costly champagne.

They do not seek medical attention in Nigeria because they know that expert doctors have flee to other countries. How long will you be praying to japa to go and become slave in other countries? Everyday your people abroad snap beautiful pictures to intimidate you. As if they are in heaven while you are in hell. Is it not about time you too started taking similar pictures to humble them. Why do you think it's difficult baba mi?

You cannot farm in peace again. You cannot travel in peace again. The possibility of you dieng prematuredly is daily flashing in your eyes. Tribalism or religion will not save you my brother. Your PVC is your power. If you vote the old order, they will assume it's business as usual and reinforce the same stealing. If you vote out the old order, even the new order will be afraid of what you can do and will behave properly. A word is enough for the wise.

VOTE WISELY.
who is the new order if I may ask?
Re: 4 PDP Governors Working For Tinubu – Daily Post by Nicetry: 11:18am On Sep 13, 2022
seunmsg:

Lol, you’re simply pained. You celebrated when a publication yesterday suggested that some people in the presidency may be working against Tinubu. You’re one of those shouting at the top of their voices that Northern APC members will work against Tinubu. In all these cases, you never called all the speculations beer parlor rumor.

You Obi supporters really need to get your priorities right. Get off Tinubu’s back and face your bigotry induced obituary campaign. Stop crying and convulsing over Tinubu’s matter.

Gettat fool
Re: 4 PDP Governors Working For Tinubu – Daily Post by kennyz247(m): 11:18am On Sep 13, 2022
Kyase:

oga tell us y,
u think average hausa man will vote for unhealthy Yoruba man....e be like say ur political knowledge ends in the south and west only

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 PDP Governors Working For Tinubu – Daily Post by Naajjii: 11:18am On Sep 13, 2022
YoungLionken:
This presidential race is obviously between Obi and BAT, with Obi emerging as the winner..

A core Northerner has rule for eight years, it's only fair that the south should take over...
If south will take over then let Obi take over simple.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 PDP Governors Working For Tinubu – Daily Post by Billygee2u: 11:20am On Sep 13, 2022
PresidObi:
A merry go round that ended up saying nothing but beer parlour rumours.

If you're sure that some governors are working for Tinubu, prove it, name names. We're not kids anymore. Tinubu can't be using our minds to play mind games.
desperate worn out shaky shaky Tinubu

1 Like

Re: 4 PDP Governors Working For Tinubu – Daily Post by onomeabuja: 11:23am On Sep 13, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

So you be Delta pikin,yet you want make the North hold power for straight up 16years undecided
Se Atiku wey you dey follow brothers fit allow the South hold Power for 16 years undecided?
You no be honest human being oo angry
No b by force to vote a southern candidate nah embarassed
Everybody with his choice.... The problem i have is apc picking a muslim-muslim ticket!
If i vote for labour party, automatically I'm voting for apc!
So i wouldn't want that to happen so for the interim, I'm rooting for PDP to avoid stories that touches d heart.
@this time, pdp is more with d people than off d people....
Re: 4 PDP Governors Working For Tinubu – Daily Post by Demurray: 11:24am On Sep 13, 2022
YoungLionken:
This presidential race is obviously between Obi and BAT, with Obi emerging as the winner..

A core Northerner has rule for eight years, it's only fair that the south should take over...
writing Atiku off? A core norther who is the flag bearer of main opposition pantry, belongs to the tribe with largest number when it comes to voting capacity, a northerner Muslim .......hmmmmm

February 2023 will surely decide

1 Like

Re: 4 PDP Governors Working For Tinubu – Daily Post by deeva2: 11:28am On Sep 13, 2022
shiki:
4 Govs working for Tinubu, then the people are working for Obi

Biafra people you mean.
Re: 4 PDP Governors Working For Tinubu – Daily Post by orlaglobal234: 11:31am On Sep 13, 2022
You don't need to waste your time on this because we're already know this even before now
Re: 4 PDP Governors Working For Tinubu – Daily Post by asanausana91: 11:32am On Sep 13, 2022
dre11:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/09/13/2023-presidency-four-pdp-governors-working-for-tinubu-party-source/
those ones are inconsequential. If we get Kano, Kaduna, Katsina, Sokoto,niger,delta and akwaibom that is all. Btw, even without Wike we can still get 50% of Rivers state votes.
This is the time of BVAS, no governor will decide how people vote, if you doubt me go and ask Osun state governor.
Atiku is the next president.
Re: 4 PDP Governors Working For Tinubu – Daily Post by kingyakos: 11:42am On Sep 13, 2022
All lies, none of those governor is or can work for tinubu
Re: 4 PDP Governors Working For Tinubu – Daily Post by Iwedunloye: 11:43am On Sep 13, 2022
Nanorest:
Doesn't matter as their vote is not important. Just four votes and 2million Yoruba Muslims compared to over 50million votes for obi

Welcome

Re: 4 PDP Governors Working For Tinubu – Daily Post by BeardedMeat(m): 11:44am On Sep 13, 2022
Lies from the pit of hell!

Even uzodinma an APC governor is lost on how to market Tinubu as a presidential candidate to imolites.
Re: 4 PDP Governors Working For Tinubu – Daily Post by BeardedMeat(m): 11:46am On Sep 13, 2022
Pandev:
Another thread for children of hate and perdition to wail on. cheesy
Is that all you have to say to this obvious joke? grin
You are smarter than I thought anyway.
Re: 4 PDP Governors Working For Tinubu – Daily Post by Hassanmaye(m): 11:47am On Sep 13, 2022
Re: 4 PDP Governors Working For Tinubu – Daily Post by BeardedMeat(m): 11:49am On Sep 13, 2022
DLSReigns:
Working for Tinubu indeed.
Remember APC told us 4 PDP governors would join APC before the last election in 2019.

And even PDP came out with some of their own claims about some governors joining them.

We are wiser. Their antics are outdated.
Re: 4 PDP Governors Working For Tinubu – Daily Post by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 13, 2022
PresidObi:

If you're sure that some governors are working for Tinubu, prove it, name names. We're not kids anymore. Tinubu can't be using our minds to play mind games.
If you v brain, you ll know that Makinde can't survive Tinubu's traps except he joins APC by proxy. And Wike's presently in pains so he ll sting Atiku to the end. Orton is indifferent too. So you can guess that 4th PDP Judas gov.
Re: 4 PDP Governors Working For Tinubu – Daily Post by Prince111111: 11:57am On Sep 13, 2022
PresidObi:

all these things are lamba abeg.. APC that can lie grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Ganduje: Abolish Herdsmen Movement From North To South / Akin Alabi Distributes Laptops To Egbeda/Ona Ara Youths / Don't Expect Change Overnight - Buhari Reiterates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.