Stats: 3,165,120 members, 7,860,047 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:55 AM

4 PDP Governors Working For Tinubu – Daily Post - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 4 PDP Governors Working For Tinubu – Daily Post (24682 Views)

4 PDP Governors, BoT Members To Atiku: We Will Dump Your Campaign If Ayu Resigns / 4 PDP Governors In Closed-Door Meeting With Mimiko / 2 PDP Federal Lawmakers And 4 PDP Chieftains Defect To APC (2) (3) (4)

Re: 4 PDP Governors Working For Tinubu – Daily Post by garfield1: 12:19pm On Sep 13, 2022
Troublemaker111:
This was how we told you about the incoming fall of Oyetola but you people won't listen. Makinde remain committed to pdp . Walk around Ibadan and see what people mood is . Pdp remain strong in oyo state . Osun is a state pdp will win in SW . They already vow to deal with Tinubu . Don't argue with people on ground , politics is beyond nairaland grin

Oga,do not be confused.makinde and adeleke will win at guber level but atiku can't win any state in yorubaland.a lot may not like tinubu but they will manage rather than atiku.how dey reason self? A full fledged yorubaman leave tinubu to vote another fulani when obi is there? You saw how atiku struggle tp win a hated buhari in Oyo and ondo.atiku will fail son
Re: 4 PDP Governors Working For Tinubu – Daily Post by SATOMANIA: 12:19pm On Sep 13, 2022
So now are you saying that, tinubu is cost of all these?
Obojuju:
No sane Nigerian will vote APC again. Tinubu is coming a distant third or fourth in 2023 election

Vote APC for a better ASUU strike
Vote APC for a better insecurity.
Vote APC for a better depreciation of naira.
Vote APC for a better unending recession.
Vote APC for a better inflation
Vote APC for a better hunger
Vote APC for a better collapse of all our institutions
Vote APC for a better economic failure.
Vote APC for a better dilapidated education
Vote APC for a better unemployment.
Vote APC for a better nepotism.
Vote APC for a better decay infrastructural and social amenities.
Vote APC for a better change to painful chain.
Vote APC for a better continuity of all these vices and evils.
Don't allow them use tribal divisions cause you another four years suffering. Those trying to deceive you are being paid in dollars. They are part of the reason for high dollar-naira exchange. If you join them to mortgage your future, while you don't have money to spend in the harsh economy, they will be spending theirs and travelling around the world.
Allowing tribalism becloud your sense of reasoning is giving room to enslavement. Don't listen to their fake promises and do not be deceived by the gifts they want to use to deceive you.
In your country, students cannot school comfortably without cultists dealing with them. There is high occultism, sex for grade, money for grade and other vices. Their children cannot school in Nigeria in their quest to escape those vices. But they come to higher same gangs to win elections. Their children spend the best of money in biggest clubs in Europe and even wash their hands with costly champagne.
Re: 4 PDP Governors Working For Tinubu – Daily Post by Duru009(m): 1:12pm On Sep 13, 2022
This is a BIG lie..... ATIKU is winning the next election.Go and Mark your calendar.
Wike has no choice than to support the party. The whole NORTH will certainly speak with one voice which is ATIKU.
Re: 4 PDP Governors Working For Tinubu – Daily Post by CEOwatazs: 1:36pm On Sep 13, 2022
Ceenaija:
Sit down, stop all this your false propaganda. It is not true
but if the Headline goes; " 4 governors working secretly for PO or Atiku" will fully accept that abi?
Re: 4 PDP Governors Working For Tinubu – Daily Post by einsteine(m): 1:37pm On Sep 13, 2022
Nanorest:
Doesn't matter as their vote is not important. Just four votes and 2million Yoruba Muslims compared to over 50million votes for obi

Lol.

How many people are on the voters register?

Igbos and their lack of sense.
Re: 4 PDP Governors Working For Tinubu – Daily Post by Troublemaker111: 2:26pm On Sep 13, 2022
You already finished yourself son grin They will vote Obi rather than Tinubu . Just admit your master will struggle in some states in SW . Here is never a lockdown for him . I will be here again to console you by Feb 2023 just like osun grin alai mon nkankan embarassed
garfield1:

Oga,do not be confused.makinde and adeleke will win at guber level but atiku can't win any state in yorubaland.a lot may not like tinubu but they will manage rather than atiku.how dey reason self? A full fledged yorubaman leave tinubu to vote another fulani when obi is there? You saw how atiku struggle tp win a hated buhari in Oyo and ondo.atiku will fail son
Re: 4 PDP Governors Working For Tinubu – Daily Post by garfield1: 2:49pm On Sep 13, 2022
Troublemaker111:
You already finished yourself son grin They will vote Obi rather than Tinubu . Just admit your master will struggle in some states in SW . Here is never a lockdown for him . I will be here again to console you by Feb 2023 just like osun grin alai mon nkankan embarassed

Osun was a close shave and has always been from1999.i n presidential polls, south west always vote massively for their son.tinubu is the next president
Re: 4 PDP Governors Working For Tinubu – Daily Post by Lazyreporta(m): 3:58pm On Sep 13, 2022
Nanorest:
Doesn't matter as their vote is not important. Just four votes and 2million Yoruba Muslims compared to over 50million votes for obi

I like you
Next year, after his 50m votes, mention me for 1m naira cash..
You're doing well jare 50m votes for obi cheesy
Re: 4 PDP Governors Working For Tinubu – Daily Post by tyinfinity: 4:52pm On Sep 13, 2022
Tinubu the fear of the people from the eastern forest
Re: 4 PDP Governors Working For Tinubu – Daily Post by Proudlyomonna: 12:00am On Sep 14, 2022
onomeabuja:

No b by force to vote a southern candidate nah embarassed
Everybody with his choice.... The problem i have is apc picking a muslim-muslim ticket!
If i vote for labour party, automatically I'm voting for apc!
So i wouldn't want that to happen so for the interim, I'm rooting for PDP to avoid stories that touches d heart.
@this time, pdp is more with d people than off d people....

So wan claim se you no sabi the position of the North on power rotation undecided
If to se na the South dey try hold power for 16 straight up years se the North no go don dey threaten fire and brimstone by now?
You no be honest human being at all angry
Re: 4 PDP Governors Working For Tinubu – Daily Post by Aiel123: 3:18am On Sep 14, 2022
garfield1:

Bala is pro atiku/neutral
A certain North East alliance group for Atiku wrote to him to beware of certain snakes in the party.
They hammered on Bala Mohammed.
Bala never withdrew from the presidential primary even when he knew he'd no clear chance of winning.
He played the role of a spoiler.same as Udom and others.
Also he wasn't present at the meeting of presidential aspirants in Abuja called for by Atiku. Saraki and Wike too boycotted.
I don't trust Bala but he should know that working with Tinubu will kill his reelection bid.
Sabotaging has no gain.
Re: 4 PDP Governors Working For Tinubu – Daily Post by garfield1: 3:49am On Sep 14, 2022
Aiel123:

A certain North East alliance group for Atiku wrote to him to beware of certain snakes in the party.
They hammered on Bala Mohammed.
Bala never withdrew from the presidential primary even when he knew he'd no clear chance of winning.
He played the role of a spoiler.same as Udom and others.
Also he wasn't present at the meeting of presidential aspirants in Abuja called for by Atiku. Saraki and Wike too boycotted.
I don't trust Bala but he should know that working with Tinubu will kill his reelection bid.
Sabotaging has no gain.

Sabotaging has gains oh according to tambuwal.I think bala stepped down for atiku alongside saraki but before the primaries, bala was a strong ally of wike and him being in the race was to reduce atiku north east delegates just as udom was to reduce wike own...
Bala second term ambition is uncertain.the apc candidate is formidable,immediate past chief of air staff...perhaps the best way to get reelected is to work with apc to get soft landing afterall disgruntled apc members helped him to power.
Atiku should be more scared of tambuwal.tambuwal is always selfish and a serial betrayer.he betrayed pdp caucus to become speaker,betrayed gej and decamped to apc.betrayed his godfather wamakko who made him governor and went back to PDP.he finally betrayed wike his bosom friend for atiku just to get senate presidency...his betrayals is not over yet...
The truth is that saraki,bala Mohammed,tambuwal are still young.they can afford to allow a southerner 8 years and then jostle for power again.allowing atiku to power means they won't get power.that may be why kwankwaso was willing to align with obi and why saraki has started distancing himself from atiku...
Pdp is already divided between pro wike,pro atiku and neutrals.a lot of PDP members loyal to wike will pretend to be with atiku and betray him especially in the south just like in 2015.unfortunately most of those around atiku are not his core loyalists or allies,they are just people he met who are just with him because of interests unlike tinubu who is surrounded by core loyalists
Re: 4 PDP Governors Working For Tinubu – Daily Post by Aiel123: 6:11am On Sep 14, 2022
garfield1:

Sabotaging has gains oh according to tambuwal.I think bala stepped down for atiku alongside saraki but before the primaries, bala was a strong ally of wike and him being in the race was to reduce atiku north east delegates just as udom was to reduce wike own...
Bala second term ambition is uncertain.the apc candidate is formidable,immediate past chief of air staff...perhaps the best way to get reelected is to work with apc to get soft landing afterall disgruntled apc members helped him to power.
Atiku should be more scared of tambuwal.tambuwal is always selfish and a serial betrayer.he betrayed pdp caucus to become speaker,betrayed gej and decamped to apc.betrayed his godfather wamakko who made him governor and went back to PDP.he finally betrayed wike his bosom friend for atiku just to get senate presidency...his betrayals is not over yet...
The truth is that saraki,bala Mohammed,tambuwal are still young.they can afford to allow a southerner 8 years and then jostle for power again.allowing atiku to power means they won't get power.that may be why kwankwaso was willing to align with obi and why saraki has started distancing himself from atiku...
Pdp is already divided between pro wike,pro atiku and neutrals.a lot of PDP members loyal to wike will pretend to be with atiku and betray him especially in the south just like in 2015.unfortunately most of those around atiku are not his core loyalists or allies,they are just people he met who are just with him because of interests unlike tinubu who is surrounded by core loyalists
Tambuwal is just a few political actors that gained from sabotaging.
If you must work against your party the best option is to defect else you will be overrun just as your party especially if you are a candidate.
Obj and AD in 2003.
As for Atiku, he has got just a few dedicated loyalists in Lamido,Aliyu...
On Bala, you know Bauchi is a traditional APC state at presidential,so Tinubu's got put up a good showing here. What assurance can Bala get from Tinubu that it won't be a repeat of 2003 AD saga and 2O15 PDP crises?
APC members worked against For.Gov. Abubakar that afforded Bala the governorship victory.
Bala shouldn't fall for any kind of offers from opposition camp.
If he scaled through before, with the recent bigwigs defection in Mustapha Farouk, form. deputy gov. Sule and others ,rumoredly support of Adamu Adamu, the education minister who fronted for Mustapha Farouk as APC candidate should be enough plus incumbency power to see him through.
Betrayal is rife in the political field.
PDP is divided.
They'll do well though at guber level.A repeat of 3014/2015 scenario is starting to rear up.
Tukur was forced to resign on the demand of HE Ameachi and his G-7 group
PDP contested against the tide and power rotation
Also Shekarau was poached from apc into PDP
Now check out the happenings in PDP now.
Wike and co is clamouring for Ayu sack
Shekarau re-entry into PDP.
PDP still contesting against the tide.
Those who failed to learn from history, the sage says, repeat failure.
Re: 4 PDP Governors Working For Tinubu – Daily Post by onomeabuja: 7:07am On Sep 14, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

So wan claim se you no sabi the position of the North on power rotation undecided
If to se na the South dey try hold power for 16 straight up years se the North no go don dey threaten fire and brimstone by now?
You no be honest human being at all angry
Go sit down jooooor..... embarassed
Vote ur candidate & i vote mine embarassed
No be una type vote off GOODLUCK JONATHAN?
i was in d midst of people that year 2015 & i can imagine Christian faith rooting for BUHARI
at the end what are we getting now
If d candidate u support wins that ur JOY & if d candidate i support wins, that's my joy too.
In election, even children & parents have their choice of candidate...,
Just like mother supporting man-u & father supporting arsenal undecided

Re: 4 PDP Governors Working For Tinubu – Daily Post by garfield1: 10:59am On Sep 14, 2022
Aiel123:

Tambuwal is just a few political actors that gained from sabotaging.
If you must work against your party the best option is to defect else you will be overrun just as your party especially if you are a candidate.
Obj and AD in 2003.
As for Atiku, he has got just a few dedicated loyalists in Lamido,Aliyu...
On Bala, you know Bauchi is a traditional APC state at presidential,so Tinubu's got put up a good showing here. What assurance can Bala get from Tinubu that it won't be a repeat of 2003 AD saga and 2O15 PDP crises?
APC members worked against For.Gov. Abubakar that afforded Bala the governorship victory.
Bala shouldn't fall for any kind of offers from opposition camp.
If he scaled through before, with the recent bigwigs defection in Mustapha Farouk, form. deputy gov. Sule and others ,rumoredly support of Adamu Adamu, the education minister who fronted for Mustapha Farouk as APC candidate should be enough plus incumbency power to see him through.
Betrayal is rife in the political field.
PDP is divided.
They'll do well though at guber level.A repeat of 3014/2015 scenario is starting to rear up.
Tukur was forced to resign on the demand of HE Ameachi and his G-7 group
PDP contested against the tide and power rotation
Also Shekarau was poached from apc into PDP
Now check out the happenings in PDP now.
Wike and co is clamouring for Ayu sack
Shekarau re-entry into PDP.
PDP still contesting against the tide.
Those who failed to learn from history, the sage says, repeat failure.

Lamido and aliyu are not his loyalists.both were brought by obj.the only atiku loyalist I know is ben obi,el rufai who is now against him,mijinyawa kugama,boni haruna

Peter Obi: Why I Couldn’t Visit The Oba Of Lagos During Campaign (Video) / Ogun Govt to Revoke CofO Of Any Commercial Outlet Rejecting Old Naira Notes / Military Treated Buhari Badly Under PDP — Presidency

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50