Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,333 members, 7,954,355 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:21 PM

My Heart Is Broken For The First Time:::it Hurts! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Heart Is Broken For The First Time:::it Hurts! (7472 Views)

Help! My Thighs Rub Each Other And It Hurts / Which Statement Hurts The Most In A Relationship / My Ex Is Getting Married And It Hurts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Heart Is Broken For The First Time:::it Hurts! by tenderheart1: 9:57am On Aug 11, 2011
I've been a member of ds forum 4 a very long tym, m mur of a reader dan a poster nd d romance section is my favourite,

As regards d topic I chose, It's my personal xperience nd it happened to a friend also, I cnt start blowing my trumpet but seriously I'm a ghud guy, cute nd brainy, I recently turned 20 nd feel in love 4 d very 1st tym wt a girl I really luv, I loved evrytin about her, U know when U always wanna make sum1 happy, U dnt disturb her, U dnt stalk her around, U buy her gift, neva evn asked her 4 a kiss let alone thinking of 4nicating wt her, U sees her as ur younger sis nd U're hoping things works out btw U both, U're luking so deep in2 d future, U hide nuffin 4rm her, nt evn ur fb account details, U both av d same mind set nd she claims to love U also, U see lyk 1ns or 2ce in 2 weeks evn tho U're in d same college, as a gud guy, all U want 4rm her is real love nd companionship, U dnt flirt around wt oda girls cos U really do luv nd respect her but then She always make U feel insecure
About 5 months or so in2 d relationship, she wakes up one day nd tells U she afraid what U both are doing is not fornication but could mean immorality nd dt Shez heaven conscious nd dt U shld pls, just b normal friends, wat nonsense!!!
Ds is a person who knows U too well, sum1 who hasn't asked U 4 evn a kiss or a hug, so, where does d immorality come in
Now my heart is broken 4 d 1st tym nd as it is now, I'm soooo afraid to ask any oda gel out, I feel so lonely nd cheated( a guy nd not a girl) isn't dt strange
What do I do nairalanders, m trying hard to 4get her, deleted all her pictures, msges, deleted her 4rm my fb list nd avnt talked to her in lyk 2 weeks now but @ tyms, contrary to my wish tho, I still go to check ha fb profile, it's really hurting to know dt, she really doesn't care about me, I think I dnt deserve such treatment, not a guy like me, ffin 4rm her, nt evn ur fb account details, U both av d same mind set nd she claims to love U also, U see lyk 1ns or 2ce in 2 weeks evn tho U're in d same college, as a gud guy, all U want 4rm her is real love nd companionship, U dnt flirt around wt oda girls cos U really do luv nd respect her but then She always make U feel insecure
About 5 months or so in2 d relationship, she wakes up one day nd tells U she afraid what U both are doing is not fornication but could mean immorality nd dt Shez heaven conscious nd dt U shld pls, just b normal friends, wat nonsense!!!
Ds is a person who knows U too well, sum1 who hasn't asked U 4 evn a kiss or a hug, so, where does d immorality come in
Now my heart is broken 4 d 1st tym nd as it is now, I'm soooo afraid to ask any oda gel out, I feel so lonely nd cheated( a guy nd not a girl) isn't dt strange
What do I do nairalanders, m trying hard to 4get her, deleted all her pictures, msges, deleted her 4rm my fb list nd avnt talked to her in lyk 2 weeks now but @ tyms, contrary to my wish tho, I still go to check ha fb profile, it's really hurting to know dt, she really doesn't care about me, I think I dnt deserve such treatment, not a guy like me,
Re: My Heart Is Broken For The First Time:::it Hurts! by pendo89(f): 10:16am On Aug 11, 2011
First cut is the deepest op. Rod stewart.
You are going through a process which in many cases is inevitable when you embark on something new.
C, with time she will fade into oblivion, so try to keep yourself very busy,explore new stuff,enjoy your hobbies and make new friends.
A baby's first walks are usually not easy.The falling and hurting make their legs strong not only for walking but running as well.
you will love again for sure. Take heart smiley

1 Like

Re: My Heart Is Broken For The First Time:::it Hurts! by LongOne1(m): 10:30am On Aug 11, 2011
What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger.
Re: My Heart Is Broken For The First Time:::it Hurts! by pendo89(f): 10:33am On Aug 11, 2011
^^ I like that. you are right
Re: My Heart Is Broken For The First Time:::it Hurts! by ufos77: 10:43am On Aug 11, 2011
You made the mistake by seeing her as a sister.
Stick to these rules and you will relate with women as the dominiant partner.

1. Take a woman at face value. Believe what she tells you exactly as she has said until she gives you reason to doubt her. If she turns out to be true, good for you, if not you will not be too disappointed.

2, Let a woman know you like her, occasionally give her flashes of your true feelings for her but never let her know You cannot live without her. It puts them in a position of power they are not used to and most times misuse.

3. Never treat a girl too nice for she will interprete it for weakness in you. Sometimes deliberately deprive her of a request she has made in such a way she knows you had it in your power to help but deliberately refused. NOTE this should not be always as it may push her towards another fellow. But a good girl will understand you help out most times

4. Never give a girl all she asks for. She will not appreciate you (simple economics of supply and demand). PROOF:Her father never gives her all that she asks and she values/loves him to the grave

5. Respect your woman but do not revere her

6. Sex is an important aspect of man-woman relationship. Never rush her. tease her, be romantic, up your game but NEVER go against her will sexually. Sex when forced is not enjoyed. It is best given free(Even though most Naija girls have put a price on their emotions/sex. It is better to patronize a LovePeddler (Protect yourself)with her consent than to forcefully /violate an unwilling girl.. After all almost every Naija girl will have you part with cash  one way or the other before giving up sex.

7. Women, no matter how succesful respect a man who is confident with a mind of his own.

To effectively forget her, you need to see women in their worst form.
Go to a club/ night spot with money to burn and see what they will do for money. Then you will better control your emotions in matters of women. You are still young

1 Like

Re: My Heart Is Broken For The First Time:::it Hurts! by SIlknSteel(f): 10:45am On Aug 11, 2011
@Pendo89: None could have said it better Swthrt,U did justice. I love d baby walk line really.
@Poster: Dearie,majority of us have been there and done that! U just have to pick Ur pieces back together and move on. I advise that U don't go rushing all out looking for someone to feel the void cos U may end up making mistakes and hurting the more. Just as Pendo said: take Ur tym,do the things U enjoy doing and give urself tym to heal den let every other things fall into place naturally. Am most certain U will be fine cos We All Are.
Cheers!
***SilknSteel***
Re: My Heart Is Broken For The First Time:::it Hurts! by MMM2(m): 10:46am On Aug 11, 2011
op
pls can u summarize dis ur love  letter in 1 sentence angry
Re: My Heart Is Broken For The First Time:::it Hurts! by pendo89(f): 10:50am On Aug 11, 2011
^^^ look at this lazy reader. grin
I already know your answer
Re: My Heart Is Broken For The First Time:::it Hurts! by lindabon: 11:30am On Aug 11, 2011
first of all, OP i think your biggest problem is your age(20). hmm, u cant be forced to mature cos that only comes with passage of time. still around same age wit ya but after more and more similar heart aches, u'll get used to the way u r feeling. d problem is that u are not yet matured to handle your feelings!!

so, i can only tell u dat d way u r feeling is very normal though. only time will mend your broken heart!   undecided undecided undecided undecided

ufos77:

To effectively forget her, you need to see women in their worst form.
Go to a club/ night spot with money to burn and see what they will do for money. Then you will better control your emotions in matters of women. You are still young

yup, OP,i will do this if i were u! some hanging out will really do u some good!!
Re: My Heart Is Broken For The First Time:::it Hurts! by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 11, 2011
Two RESPONSES! First my GOOD SIDE! smiley
pendo89:

First cut is the deepest op. Rod stewart.
You are going through a process which in many cases is inevitable when you embark on something new.
C, with time she will fade into oblivion, so try to keep yourself very busy,explore new stuff,enjoy your hobbies and make new friends.
A baby's first walks are usually not easy.The falling and hurting make their legs strong not only for walking but running as well.
you will love again for sure. Take heart smiley

Pendo89 spoke my GOOD SIDE! Take Heart! smiley

NOW! My BAAAD SIDE! undecided

tenderheart!!!:

[size=15pt]I recently turned 20[/size] nd feel [size=15pt]in love 4 d very 1st tym[/size] wt a girl I really luv, I loved evrytin about her, U know when U always wanna make sum1 happy, U dnt disturb her, U dnt stalk her around, U buy her gift, neva evn asked her 4 a kiss let alone thinking of 4nicating wt her, U [size=15pt]sees her as your younger sis[/size] nd U're hoping things works out btw U both, [size=15pt]U're luking so deep in2 d future[/size], U hide nuffin 4rm her,
[size=15pt]About 5 months or so in2 d relationship,[/size] [size=15pt]m trying hard to 4get her, deleted all her pictures, msges, deleted her 4rm my fb list nd avnt talked to her in lyk 2 weeks now but @ tyms, contrary to my wish tho, I still go to check ha fb profile, it's really hurting to know dt, she really doesn't care about me,[/size]
Jeez! undecided 20 year old undergraduate already looking for LOVE instead of facing your STUDIES? WTF! You see her as your YOUNGER SISTER! HELL! BEHAVE LIKE HER OLDER BROTHER! That's the way she sees you too! How you failed to realize that earlier beggars relief! You are looking deep into the future at this stage of your life already? You hide nothing from her? Really? JUST 5 MONTHS INTO A RELATIONSHIP AND YOU CONCLUDE YOU HAVE FOUND YOUR FUTURE WIFE? Is that DUMB? or PLAIN ST[b]U[/b]PID? undecided You delete her pics, msgs, remove her as a friend on FB and you still go to check on Stalk her ON FACEBOOK? LMAO!!! YOU smack me as IMMATURE! SO NOT IMPRESSED! grin
tenderheart!!!:

[size=15pt]What do I do nairalanders,[/size]

[size=20pt]GROW THA F^*K UP!!! undecided[/size]
Re: My Heart Is Broken For The First Time:::it Hurts! by 195(f): 11:41am On Aug 11, 2011
sexkills dont you think more Jobs should be created in  Lekki lagos

and dont people go 2 school these days anymore 
Re: My Heart Is Broken For The First Time:::it Hurts! by tenderheart1: 11:47am On Aug 11, 2011
Thank U so much evry1, all ur posts were comforting nd heart-lifting, I wanna stop hoping she'ld come back begging, I'm her 1st love too nd doe shez 18 but she always tells me shez still young dt I shld wait 4 her till when shez mur matured nd almost outta medical skul but I'ld be like, it makes no difference being togeda now as I'ld always gv her space nd I'ld always allow her read, I guess I was too loving, @ times I feel she loves me nd some oda tym, I dnt, itz just like her mood changes, I myt not be right doe but Shez a really godly girl nd dere was even a tym she disobeyed her parent just to please me, not dt I supported her, she just wanted me too, seriously her mood changes, She'ld show me love @ times, she'ld call, send texts, @ times, we'ld go to church togeda nd she was always smiling, I make her laff alot nd she'ld tell me I'm so funny, I'ld go buy us food @ d restaurant @ tyms when we're reading nd shez hungry, not dt i'm a wussy, I did all doz outta real true love, I really truly love her, @ tyms, on her own, without me calling or texting 1st, I'ld recieve texts 4rm her stating 'I LUV U' or just almost immediately I assure her bout my love 4 her, I'm missing her so much now dt I've not heard 4rm her in barely two weeks nd I dnt wanna call her, I want to know ow shez faring nd all dt but m soooo shy to call nd again, I feel like I'm 4ring myself on her,
I'm so confused now, I dnt know what to do, I dnt go to parties nd definitely I'm not d club type, I'm always indoors either playing wt my laptop or my phone, I'm sooooooo lonely!!!Thank U so much evry1, all ur posts were comforting nd heart-lifting, I wanna stop hoping she'ld come back begging, I'm her 1st love too nd doe shez 18 but she always tells me shez still young dt I shld wait 4 her till when shez mur matured nd almost outta medical skul but I'ld be like, it makes no difference being togeda now as I'ld always gv her space nd I'ld always allow her read, I guess I was too loving, @ times I feel she loves me nd some oda tym, I dnt, itz just like her mood changes, I myt not be right doe but Shez a really godly girl nd dere was even a tym she disobeyed her parent just to please me, not dt I supported her, she just wanted me too, seriously her mood changes, She'ld show me love @ times, she'ld call, send texts, @ times, we'ld go to church togeda nd she was always smiling, I make her laff alot nd she'ld tell me I'm so funny, I'ld go buy us food @ d restaurant @ tyms when we're reading nd shez hungry, not dt i'm a wussy, I did all doz outta real true love, I really truly love her, @ tyms, on her own, without me calling or texting 1st, I'ld recieve texts 4rm her stating 'I LUV U' or just almost immediately I assure her bout my love 4 her, I'm missing her so much now dt I've not heard 4rm her in barely two weeks nd I dnt wanna call her, I want to know ow shez faring nd all dt but m soooo shy to call nd again, I feel like I'm 4ring myself on her,
I'm so confused now, I dnt know what to do, I dnt go to parties nd definitely I'm not d club type, I'm always indoors either playing wt my laptop or my phone, I'm sooooooo lonely!!!
Re: My Heart Is Broken For The First Time:::it Hurts! by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 11, 2011
^^^^OK! THAT'S IT! This Post confirmed my BAD SIDE! GROW UP BRO!. . . . Seriously! undecided
Re: My Heart Is Broken For The First Time:::it Hurts! by pendo89(f): 11:58am On Aug 11, 2011
undecided
Dude I don't know but a 'very niiiiiice guy' is not so attractive.
Dont be too nice as it makes you almost equal to the lady undecided
Check your handle now! 'tender heart ' for a dude? it sounds like a lady's handle.
Put 'BRAVEHEART' or something tough not soft to start with.
And your typing many words.Leave that to us ladies. esp me. grin
Re: My Heart Is Broken For The First Time:::it Hurts! by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 11, 2011
190_@:

sexkills dont you think more Jobs should be created in  Lekki lagos

and dont people go 2 school these days anymore 

cry cry cry Yes Bro! I concur! The state of JOBLESSNESS in Lekki is BAD! cry cry But i heard UK is WORSE, and that Leamington-Spa Midlands is WORST! cry Most of our Boiz over there had no choice than to LOOT! I even heard that one of NL'S ROMANCE sections Most Romantic DUDE, added insult to the LOOTING injury, by NYANSHING a helpless resident! His A.S.S was caught on CNN, performing the act! cry cry cry I AGREE WITH YOU! cry
Re: My Heart Is Broken For The First Time:::it Hurts! by 195(f): 12:09pm On Aug 11, 2011
^how can his arse be caught on CNN

CNN dont go round chasing people nyashing

Its cable news network

ever heard of CCTV

I guess not

I bet all you hear bout is OKADA and MOI MOI angry angry

Re: My Heart Is Broken For The First Time:::it Hurts! by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 11, 2011
^^^^ grin grin grin grin My BAD! I meant I watched it on CNN and my, His arse was really. . . . [size=15pt]BLACK!!![/size] shocked
Re: My Heart Is Broken For The First Time:::it Hurts! by 195(f): 1:11pm On Aug 11, 2011
angry angry
Re: My Heart Is Broken For The First Time:::it Hurts! by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 11, 2011
cool
Re: My Heart Is Broken For The First Time:::it Hurts! by baralatie(m): 7:56pm On Aug 11, 2011
guy,i want to be believe that you are not possessive in nature.if this babe says she wants to be just friends it cant hurt.It only hurts if you are not mature about the whole PROCESS.I think your friend is a lot stronger than you think ,that she can sit back and take a look at what she has and question the reality of all that has happened,give her the credit.All that is required from you is to pick yourself up,make you life shine like a star.go out and make lots of great friends.You see her,give her a good complement and enjoy life. smiley
Re: My Heart Is Broken For The First Time:::it Hurts! by deniyor: 8:17pm On Aug 11, 2011
sorry to break this news to you but this wont be the last time your heart will be broken. In fact this is just the beginning. When life and women are done with you, you will never brag about being a nice guy again.

Of course, the first cut is the deepest. But when you start fornicating ( believe me, it will happen), and you commit totally to a lady and she breaks your heart, it will be will be deeper than this puppy love that you just experienced.

You are just 20 and experiencing life. he good news is, it will happen to you very much within the next 8 yrs. The sad news is it will make you a better person, not a good guy. Wait, I'm not even sure which is good or bad news anymore but you will enjoy it which ever way.

Welcome to the world sonny.
Re: My Heart Is Broken For The First Time:::it Hurts! by amblors(m): 8:33pm On Aug 11, 2011
awww, sorry man.
2wks aint enuf to forget som1 u loved that much,
allow yourself time, for the hurt to go,
the easiest way would be to jump into another relationship
but that's not recommended coz it would probably b short, inflicting HB num 2 on you on u'll b dealing your first blow on a lady.
take your time aite.
Re: My Heart Is Broken For The First Time:::it Hurts! by Nobody: 2:30am On Aug 12, 2011
OP Bro Mehn you are simply boring. That's why
Re: My Heart Is Broken For The First Time:::it Hurts! by 9jafetish(f): 3:28am On Aug 12, 2011
tenderheart!!!:

I've been a member of ds forum 4 a very long tym, m mur of a reader dan a poster nd d romance section is my favourite,

As regards d topic I chose, It's my personal xperience nd it happened to a friend also, I cnt start blowing my trumpet but seriously I'm a ghud guy, cute nd brainy, I recently turned 20 nd feel in love 4 d very 1st tym wt a girl I really luv, I loved evrytin about her, U know when U always wanna make sum1 happy, U dnt disturb her, U dnt stalk her around, U buy her gift, neva evn asked her 4 a kiss let alone thinking of 4nicating wt her, U sees her as your younger sis nd U're hoping things works out btw U both, U're luking so deep in2 d future, U hide nuffin 4rm her, nt evn your fb account details, U both av d same mind set nd she claims to love U also, U see lyk 1ns or 2ce in 2 weeks evn tho U're in d same college, as a gud guy, all U want 4rm her is real love nd companionship, U dnt flirt around wt oda girls cos U really do luv nd respect her but then She always make U feel insecure
What do I do nairalanders, m trying hard to 4get her, deleted all her pictures, msges, deleted her 4rm my fb list nd avnt talked to her in lyk 2 weeks now but @ tyms, contrary to my wish tho, I still go to check ha fb profile, it's really hurting to know dt, she really doesn't care about me, I think I dnt deserve such treatment, not a guy like me, ffin 4rm her, nt evn your fb account details, U both av d same mind set nd she claims to love U also, U see lyk 1ns or 2ce in 2 weeks evn tho U're in d same college, as a gud guy, all U want 4rm her is real love nd companionship, U dnt flirt around wt oda girls cos U really do luv nd respect her but then She always make U feel insecure
What do I do nairalanders, m trying hard to 4get her, deleted all her pictures, msges, deleted her 4rm my fb list nd avnt talked to her in lyk 2 weeks now but @ tyms, contrary to my wish tho, I still go to check ha fb profile, it's really hurting to know dt, she really doesn't care about me, I think I dnt deserve such treatment, not a guy like me,

omg lets have a group hug, i was the same way too cry but i dumped him.
but i went on his facebook everyday
Re: My Heart Is Broken For The First Time:::it Hurts! by Jenifa1: 4:02am On Aug 12, 2011
If she saw this thread, don't you think that her heart will be broken as well?

How did you come to the conclusion that she doesn't care about you just because she's 18 and doesn't yet want to commit to a serious relationship. In fact, she must be a very smart and intelligent christian girl. I can see from your post that you also are a very nice guy.

I understand where you're coming from but you must realize that she probably felt that she was compromising her values and morals to satisfy your need for companionship. I think you should try to find other ways to cure your loneliness. make more male friends, find a hobby etc.

In the future, you too will break a girls' heart. that's life for u. you give and take
in fact, this girl you are talking about will also have her heart broken when you move on to d next girl. because it does seem that she cares about you but she's trying to keep her morals.
Re: My Heart Is Broken For The First Time:::it Hurts! by deniyor: 7:39am On Aug 12, 2011
amblors:

awww, sorry man.
2wks aint enuf to forget som1 u loved that much,
allow yourself time, for the hurt to go,
the easiest way would be to jump into another relationship
but that's not recommended coz it would probably b short, inflicting HB num 2 on you on u'll b dealing your first blow on a lady.
take your time aite.

Bros, no offence but that is really dumb advice. Really really dumb.

Op, if you follow the bolded advice, it will be a great mistake. NEVER jump from relationship to relationship. All relationships have their mourning period where you take time to recover from feelings of hurt or getting over the other person. Never get over a girl by jumping into another relationship with another girl. You know all those dumb people that suddenly realise that they are not over their exes while they are in another relationship or about getting married? Or those ones who are strung on their exes? yeah if you don't now, one of your friends will be in that category. The dumb thing they all did was to jump into a relationship with another girl while still having unresolved feelings for a girl.
Re: My Heart Is Broken For The First Time:::it Hurts! by SexyBabie(f): 10:33am On Aug 12, 2011
you should have posted this with your real id
Re: My Heart Is Broken For The First Time:::it Hurts! by forkadict(m): 1:33pm On Aug 12, 2011
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! As in literally. Jeeeeeez!!!!!!! Infact, all man for work dey look me like say i don craze.

@ OP. Abeg make i go laff well well first. When i laff finish, i go come back. Me wit you go come yarn.
Re: My Heart Is Broken For The First Time:::it Hurts! by tellwisdom: 2:01pm On Aug 12, 2011
OMG, WHAT IS THIS WORLD TURNING INTO angry angry, When i was at your age, i was busy cracking my brain reading and studying, Wetin be computer then?. angry angry Bagger
Re: My Heart Is Broken For The First Time:::it Hurts! by BABE3: 2:08pm On Aug 12, 2011
First of all, I didn't realize I was reading the same story twice until I got to the end of the post.  grin

Secondly, LMAO---LOL---

Thirdly---**facepalm** and **smh**

Fourthly---I Hope you get my message. Actions speak louder than voice/typing out what I really think about your predicament. grin
Re: My Heart Is Broken For The First Time:::it Hurts! by tenderheart1: 8:18pm On Aug 12, 2011
**deep sigh**
Re: My Heart Is Broken For The First Time:::it Hurts! by tenderheart1: 8:23pm On Aug 12, 2011
Jenifa_:

If she saw this thread, don't you think that her heart will be broken as well?

How did you come to the conclusion that she doesn't care about you just because she's 18 and doesn't yet want to commit to a serious relationship. In fact, she must be a very smart and intelligent christian girl. I can see from your post that you also are a very nice guy.

I understand where you're coming from but you must realize that she probably felt that she was compromising her values and morals to satisfy your need for companionship. I think you should try to find other ways to cure your loneliness. make more male friends, find a hobby etc.

In the future, you too will break a girls' heart. that's life for u. you give and take
in fact, this girl you are talking about will also have her heart broken when you move on to d next girl. because it does seem that she cares about you but she's trying to keep her morals.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nairaland Guys Are Ugly / What Is Wrong With Our Guys? / The Hair On My Pussy Is Remaining 1 Strand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.